Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 00:26 #181

• porridge
  • Silver Member
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 04:31 #182

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:
Proves cultures were all interlinked.

Nah, to me it proves mankind has a lot more in common than we differ...

What you think all these cultures, from Ireland to North Korea even remote islands..all got the same idea to balance these megaliths seriously?

Like the BBC likes to tell us they all suddenly started building pyramids & mummifying their dead..like its part of mans evolution. :facepalm:

I am not talking about the Big Black Cock, nor the pyramids, but the more you study ancient civilizations/cultures around the globe, the more you see how much they have in common, in symbology, art, structures, architecture, ideas, developments...

You being a Jew & trying to troll me.

Oy vey, yes why not.

Does that change the observations?
It's obvious there's a hidden hand directing civilizations.
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 04:32 by Rocco.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 09:37 #183

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

My son is a stone mason and says they polish harder rock with softer rock, and softer rock with harder rock, by hand that is.

I have worked out a way to drill just about any kind of stone using bronze alloys which the ancients already knew about, the way you do it is, melt the copper, add a little tin and then some crushed diamond or the very hard crystal, like the crystal found in certain parts of the desert in Egypt which is plentiful, you pour the molten mix into a heated clay mould and you end up with bronze tube containing the aggregate throughout the material after it has set, I have done it with chirt and it cuts fairly well, as long as you use plenty of water.

When I get some industrial diamond which is similar to the hard crystal found in the desert, I will proove this is how the Egyptians cut those cores in granite, I have also cut plate glass using plain copper and chirt mixed with oilive oil and the copper hardly wears at all, as it warms up the chirt embeds itself into the copper acting as the cutting edge.

Yea, come on Gan the man..we are still waiting on you to prove what no1 else has been able to & go down in history as solving one of the worlds greatest mysteries.
Sure taking your time.

All in the fullness of time, greatest mysteries, Hmmmmm.

I have asked my son who is the expert stonemason, and he says the striations see in some of the pictures is a final surface cut after the stone is rough cut, and it is possible to make very smooth cuts that look like they are machined by hand and eye.

For yours and others sceptical enjoyement here is a small group of first time apprentices doing just that.

A master is as good as a machine if not better.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 09:43 by Gan Anim.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 11:20 #184

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan the man your BBC video doesnt explain anything & definitely not how you can cut & shape large blocks of granite. Say you are not a freemason, but you insist on posting disinfo on this forum for some reason, maybe is your supersized ego? "My son is an expert stone mason."

Heres the original debate. :yerright:

truth-zone.net/forum/history/70489-someone-has-been-hiding-our-true-history.html?start=20
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 11:32 #185

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
Your BBC video does'nt explain anything & definitely not how you can cut & shape large blocks of granite.

Say you are not a freemason, but you insist on posting disinfo on this forum for some reason, maybe is your supersized ego?

"My son is an expert stone mason."

Is this debate about who you think I am, or about the art of stonecutting, which the short film explains how the very basics or such an art begins.

No I am not a Mason, I am an engineer, many of my videos point towards this fact, like this one, from CNC 3D design to the actual product all done in house.

Why use the Gan angle, you know who I am if you look hard enough, there is lots more, unlike yourself, who are you?

Let concentrate on this debate, thank you for pointing out that I never mentioned cutting granite, 10 out of 10 there, however!

My son IS an expert stonemason, it cost us a fortune setting him up and making sure he got the experience he needed, he did it all by hand as the students in the film did, and then moved onto other tooling, including CNC machinery for one of the countries best companies here in the Yorkshire Dales, who have millions of pounds worth of machinery today.

What do you know about cutting granite??
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 11:38 by Gan Anim.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 11:55 #186

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Yeah i know your real name "Mr Know It All" Gan. I dont wish to hear your sons life history or how great you are, you tell us that in almost every post you make on here.

Im interested in how you cut an shape, drill several ton blocks of granite or andesite without steel machinery. Ive posted plenty of examples & you havent proved anything, but for some reason insist on claiming the authority & not doing a very good job at debunking anything.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 12:05 #187

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
Yeah i know your real name "Mr Know It All" Gan. I dont wish to hear your sons life history or how great you are, you tell us that in almost every post you make on here.

Im interested in how you cut and shape, drill several ton blocks of granite or andesite without steel machinery. Ive posted plenty of examples & you havent proved anything, but for some reason insist on claiming the authority & not doing a very good job at debunking anything.

Debunking or ignoring you know nothing about stonemasonry, or just guessing using youtube video's? like this one,

Do you think the ancients might have had something similar, maybe, official history tells us not, if you believe the official version.

Do you think granite tools instead of metal might be able to cut limestone?

Do you think that the granite structures inside the pyramids are of the same era as the rest of the structure or older perhaps?
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 12:10 by Gan Anim.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 12:19 #188

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:

Im interested in how you cut and shape, drill several ton blocks of granite or andesite without steel machinery. Ive posted plenty of examples & you havent proved anything, but for some reason insist on claiming the authority & not doing a very good job at debunking anything.

Debunking or ignoring you know nothing about stonemasonry, or just guessing using youtube video's?

Do you think that the granite structures inside the pyramids are of the same era as the rest of the structure or older perhaps?

We are not talking about limestone Gan, we are not talking about the age of the pyramids..I know as much about this topic as you do.
Ive worked in the building trade most of my life..I know plenty about construction & engineering.
I just dont feel the need to tell the world about it. :larf: :hahano:
Not that I dont doubt your skills Fred, you are a legend, I bow down before thee & am blessed to be graced by your Bitchute videos. :chuckle:

The Serapeam the Osirion temple..please explain how they cut & moved them 50 tons blocks so precisely & moved them into such a tight space or even why were they insane enough to think about taking on such a mammoth endeavour & for what purpose without advanced technology.

Also explain how or why they chiselled the Turkish & Chinese caves out a few posts back with exactly the same tool marks?

BBL.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 12:28 #189

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:

Debunking or ignoring you know nothing about stonemasonry, or just guessing using youtube video's?

We are not talking about limestone Gan, we are not talking about the age of the pyramids..I know as much about this topic as you do.
Ive worked in the building trade most of my life..I know plenty about construction & engineering.

The Serapeam the Osirion temple..please explain how they cut & moved them 50 tons blocks so precisely & moved them into such a tight space or even why were they insane enough to think about taking on such a mammoth endeavour & for what purpose without advanced technology.

Also explain how or why they chiselled the Turkish & Chinese caves out a few posts back with exactly the same tool marks?

BBL.

We need to tell the world about our endeavours this is how knowledge is passed on outside the realms or control.

Now you have explained that your a crafstman already we can now debate a lot easier.

I think the ones who came before did have access to tools that could cut any stone, I truly do, the evidence point to that fact, what I don't believe is these people never had better tools.

The limestone question is also important, because granite tools can easily cut limestone once the blocks have been hewn.

To move 50 tons blocks you need enough power to lift or move them, here is where elephant come in handy, or lots of men with more than fifty tons of energy, you have already seen in an earlier video how one man can move half ton blocks using small granite pebbles.

What we need to do is get out of the official minds set way of thinking, and we are already half way there.

Those who back the official cannot do this without fancy tools model are the ignorant ones.
INACTIVE

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 13:28 #190

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
What's more is, I think they did find more modern tooling during many of the early expeditions and kept things to themselves, this is why Western society grew exponentially since then.

However, one can make a stone saw using copper and a suitable hard aggregate like diamond or very similar, to make one you could melt copper and,

Make a wooden frame or narrow box lined with clay, Line the bottom of this narrow groove with the aggregate in the bottom, then pour in the molten copper or bronze and the aggregate would be surrounded by the metal leaving a tipped cutting edge, this the Egyptians could have recieved from another society, like Babylonia or Asia Minor.

We have seen the Anikythera Device made from bronze gears, so the technological minds were already extant before then.

If I could afford the materials I could make these tools quite easily, even the old way with charcoal and bellows.

INACTIVE
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 13:46 by Gan Anim.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 17:56 #191

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Yeah weve already had this debate Gan. But you knew this but reverse back to the same old argument & start posting videos of old farts sawing limestone with steel saws strawman or your son is a en expert..nothing that explains how they drilled into a 100 ton granite sarcophagus..
Why do you play these games with people I dont know... :yerright:

Your theory of the copper drill bits with diamond particles to strengthen it you have not proven & Ill put money on it, once heated these drill bits would melt & be useless. But you are so sure this would work, so why not make a video proving you can drill into large blocks of granite & hollow them out using a bow drill.

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 18:05 #192

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
Yeah weve already had this debate Gan. But you knew this but reverse back to the same old argument & start posting videos of old farts sawing limestone with steel saws strawman or your son is a en expert..nothing that explains how they drilled into a 100 ton granite sarcophagus..
Why do you play these games with people I dont know... :yerright:

Your theory of the copper drill bits with diamond particles to strengthen it you have not proven & Ill put money on it, once heated these drill bits would melt & be useless. But you are so sure this would work, so why not make a video proving you can drill into large blocks of granite & hollow them out using a bow drill.

What I have already shared about my family history is not important,

I think they did have other tools, this is confirmed with what we know we can achieve with the current equipment, and I think superior tools were used to achieve these kinds of quality.

The bottom picture is not of the same technology nor quality, this is very basic handwork and inferior work compared to the coffin work, not the same era, nor people.

I play no games, simply see and think things differently, is that a crime or a quality.
INACTIVE

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 18:39 #193

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:

The bottom picture is not of the same technology nor quality, this is very basic handwork and inferior work compared to the coffin work, not the same era, nor people.

I disagree again, which infuriates me with you as the offical story is them scoop marks were made with dolomite pounders which is totally insane.

I posted you a video on this before.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 18:45 #194

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Massive but basic ........ lifts , pulleys , weights, geometry - and astronomy .....built to last eons not few hundred yrs or a century .

( the jews hate this - they can't attempt to co-opt so it's 'hidden' , ignored , always with pressure to thwart archeological excavation , usually though the lack of funding , anything that doesn't engrandize them )

Uncovering the impossible: 6 of the Heaviest Ancient Stones Ever Made
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 19:08 by Lizzy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 18:56 #195

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

I disagree again, which infuriates me with you as the offical story is them scoop marks were made with dolomite pounders which is totally insane.

I posted you a video on this before.

Its good to disagree, but not to get upset by it, showing more video's of these fools who keep sharing the same old rhetoric but do not try offering another perspective, does no good, only conditions the mind further, their paradigm is also toxic, and also conditioned due to their own indoctrination.

The layman will follow like children behind a pied piper, but my eyes tell me that the same tools to aquire the two levels of finess are not the same tooling, I don't believe they used pounders either, but the rough grooves made below that stone being worked out of the ground is not the same as those perfect square surfaces of the coffins, not the same era or technology, I would say a few thousand years apart.
INACTIVE

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 21:03 #196

To The Apprentice

Your experiment to carry out coreing into granite is very exciting and I wish you all the best with that. Please keep us posted on that. If you could crack that one you deserve a round of applause

To porridge

I'd say that a lot of the tooling on the walls of the caves you posted photos of looks like it is left by hand tools

If the person is carving out a curved surface then the cuts might be haphazard but in the examples you have posted they were cutting squared walls and to achieve that they would cut the stone in drafts ie they would tool the stone in lines

This would involve striking the chisel then moving the chisel to the left of the previous strike then striking it again and then doing the same again. Then they would cut another draft above that. You can see the tooling runs in drafts. The narrow scar left by the tool tells us they were using a very pointed chisel

What's more intriguing is the photo with the wide chisel marks because cutting a wide area is harder by hand unless the stone is soft so that one is a bit stranger

I'm not closed minded to the idea of higher technology and so on but i do think that our ancestors were smarter than we give them credit for and that necessity is the mother of invention.

For example the dolmens in the photos you posted are easy to make. You sink your uprights into the ground and then pile up soil until they are all but buried. Then you can drag the roof stone up the earth mound until it is positioned above the uprights. Then you simply dig out the soil underneath to leave the roof stone lying on top of the uprights

Could earth ramps be used to build larger monuments? Well if we consider that the romans broke the siege of massada by building an earth ramp upto the plateau we can consider that people were even relatively recently exhibiting the ability to move vast amounts of materials to achieve things that they considered important

If you are ever mucking about at the beach with the kids you can build an arch between two fixed points using the same method. Pile sand into a mound between your two immovable objects eg boulders. lay your arch stones on top of the mound arching down to meet the two boulders and then once your keystone is in place dig out the sand leaving your stone arch standing...as if by magic!

what our ancestors had was ingenuity and lots of cheap labour!

What IS strange though is why they made things so difficult for themselves. So even today with heavy lifting gear we still build a lot of stuff using small building units like bricks because bricks are easy to mass produce, easy to transport and easy to lay (they can be laid by just one guy).

So why did the ancients choose to use such unweildy stones instead of building with smaller units?

Arguably its to protect against earthquakes for example in peru but even so the size of the boulders is staggering. In stone circles the type of stone is critical because they must have suitable RESONANCE so that may be a big factor for example in your giant black granite sarcophagus. That is definately not the easiest material to use for that but granite is crystalline so i suggest that despite its hardness and weight as a building material it had the resonance properties they were after. sandstone simply would not do

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 21:30 #197

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Iam, I never said the Dolmens were hard to put together, although some most definitely couldnt have been easy. I pointed out how this same idea has been spread throughout the world.
Plus the cave walls are far to uniformed to not be made by a machine..if you scroll back on this thread. I have left examples of modern caves with exactly the same marks..strange coincidence that.
But to say the Longshou or Turkish caves were done by hand is amusing..My only explanation is it was a modern hoax.

You are correct about the earthquake proof polygonal stone design tho yes..this exact same technique (with knobs) again is found throughout the world. Including the casing stones for the smallest pyramid at Giza "Menkaure."
So again like the Dolmen tech..the lie the mainstream disinfo put out about no connection between these cultures is ridiculous.
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 21:31 by porridge.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 21:42 #198

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
To The Apprentice

Your experiment to carry out coreing into granite is very exciting and I wish you all the best with that. Please keep us posted on that. If you could crack that one you deserve a round of applause

To porridge

I'd say that a lot of the tooling on the walls of the caves you posted photos of looks like it is left by hand tools

If the person is carving out a curved surface then the cuts might be haphazard but in the examples you have posted they were cutting squared walls and to achieve that they would cut the stone in drafts ie they would tool the stone in lines

This would involve striking the chisel then moving the chisel to the left of the previous strike then striking it again and then doing the same again. Then they would cut another draft above that. You can see the tooling runs in drafts. The narrow scar left by the tool tells us they were using a very pointed chisel

What's more intriguing is the photo with the wide chisel marks because cutting a wide area is harder by hand unless the stone is soft so that one is a bit stranger

I'm not closed minded to the idea of higher technology and so on but i do think that our ancestors were smarter than we give them credit for and that necessity is the mother of invention.

For example the dolmens in the photos you posted are easy to make. You sink your uprights into the ground and then pile up soil until they are all but buried. Then you can drag the roof stone up the earth mound until it is positioned above the uprights. Then you simply dig out the soil underneath to leave the roof stone lying on top of the uprights

Could earth ramps be used to build larger monuments? Well if we consider that the romans broke the siege of massada by building an earth ramp upto the plateau we can consider that people were even relatively recently exhibiting the ability to move vast amounts of materials to achieve things that they considered important

If you are ever mucking about at the beach with the kids you can build an arch between two fixed points using the same method. Pile sand into a mound between your two immovable objects eg boulders. lay your arch stones on top of the mound arching down to meet the two boulders and then once your keystone is in place dig out the sand leaving your stone arch standing...as if by magic!

what our ancestors had was ingenuity and lots of cheap labour!

What IS strange though is why they made things so difficult for themselves. So even today with heavy lifting gear we still build a lot of stuff using small building units like bricks because bricks are easy to mass produce, easy to transport and easy to lay (they can be laid by just one guy).

So why did the ancients choose to use such unweildy stones instead of building with smaller units?

Arguably its to protect against earthquakes for example in peru but even so the size of the boulders is staggering. In stone circles the type of stone is critical because they must have suitable RESONANCE so that may be a big factor for example in your giant black granite sarcophagus. That is definately not the easiest material to use for that but granite is crystalline so i suggest that despite its hardness and weight as a building material it had the resonance properties they were after. sandstone simply would not do

I have already done the glass boring and posted the results of the experiment which is somewhere on the DIF with a full array of pictures, however! idealy it would be good to have what the Egyptians had locally available like the desert glass I mentioned earlier, or the harder type granites.

I do know from the bare copper trials using chirt and olive oil that it works well, but I never tried it on granite because I never had any, it was slow, about 20 minutes to bore through a section of 5.00mm glass plate perfectly, using a small hand bow and pivot, and a one inch hole in a flat wooden board as a guide, once the drill had made a dull scratch or circle it followed it nicely, my wife even helped me by ading new oil every few seconds or so to keep the cutting action going.

The rocking motion of the masons chisel is called boning in as the video showed, where the chisel is moved backwards in order of blending the edge of the chisel to keep it flat, there is somewhere in my saved films a guy who successfully carves a block of limestone using a flint chisel, it takes him only 20 minuttes to complte the task and it is as good as the metal chisel, I will try to find it; this of course is dealing with limestone or the main body of the pyramid and not granite, so this model is already proved many times.

I have also made a simple wood swinging bar system that can polish granite or other hard stone to get the curved surface like that seen on an object of pink granite at the Gizha Complex, the same idea is also used today by lutherers to get the nech board of a guitar curved along the entire length, this was shown to me by a local Guitar maker.

Softer sandstone is also workable using deer antler afte it has been hardened in the sun, quite easily, and even easier with a flint tool with the right angle, and hat is good about flint it can be reshaped very quickly if needed.

Flint type tools are much better, infact, obsidian is used today to make the very finest scalples for eye surgery, they are up to 500 times sharper that steel blades.

www.finescience.com/en-US/Products/Scalpels-Blades/Micro-Knives/Obsidian-Scalpels

I have put all of this to Robert Schoch and he has totally ignored my findings, all he did was invited me to book for one of his holidays, LOL.

I know very well how many people react when they see any of my creations up close, they give you that blank stare of, how, when, why, and do not believe anyone could make such intricate but simple items using very little tooling, a lot of the tooling I made myself, this is because society has had their mojo removed, their hand to eye coordination, which really is the paramount to survival.

Some will say we don't need these things, that is because we are not living in a sentient thinking system any more, our problem solving skills and intuition have died along with the minds of the now skilless, it was done purpously and incidiously without the people realizing it, what seems really simple to myself is seen as impossible by many people below the age of thirty today, I have seen it all take place in a very short time indeed.

Enough rambling, supper time soon.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 21:54 by Gan Anim.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 22:03 #199

porridge wrote:
Iam, I never said the Dolmens were hard to put together, although some most definitely couldnt have been easy. I pointed out how this same idea has been spread throughout the world.
Plus the cave walls are far to uniformed to not be made by a machine..if you scroll back on this thread. I have left examples of modern caves with exactly the same marks..strange coincidence that.
But to say the Longshou or Turkish caves were done by hand is amusing..My only explanation is it was a modern hoax.

You are correct about the earthquake proof polygonal stone design tho yes..this exact same technique (with knobs) again is found throughout the world. Including the casing stones for the smallest pyramid at Giza "Menkaure."
So again like the Dolmen tech..the lie the mainstream disinfo put out about no connection between these cultures is ridiculous.

yeah i agree that there appear to be signs of a wide reaching civilisation in the past

here's something to ponder...like i said the technique of using sand and a board was used recently on repair works on the parthenon to get a tight joint between two sections of pillar

That same technique could have been used in the past but unless the block is then flipped on its side how do you get the sides of it to be totally smooth as well?

With say a 60 ton block you are not going to want to sand it and keep flipping it until all the sides are so smooth that they fit next to their neighbouring blocks with joints so tight you can't even get a credit card in them!

Unless someone was pouring sand from above and someone was somehow applying an abrasive pressure to the side of the block gravity of course dictates that any sand used to smooth the side of the block will fall to the ground

So yeah, sanding the top of a block is do-able but sanding the sides of these massive blocks is a bit more tricky and they wouldn't have wanted to constantly manouvre them unless they smoothed them as they flipped them into position
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 22:04 by iamawaveofthesea.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 22:10 #200

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
porridge wrote:

yeah i agree that there appear to be signs of a wide reaching civilisation in the past

here's something to ponder...like i said the technique of using sand and a board was used recently on repair works on the parthenon to get a tight joint between two sections of pillar

That same technique could have been used in the past but unless the block is then flipped on its side how do you get the sides of it to be totally smooth as well?

With say a 60 ton block you are not going to want to sand it and keep flipping it until all the sides are so smooth that they fit next to their neighbouring blocks with joints so tight you can't even get a credit card in them!

Unless someone was pouring sand from above and someone was somehow applying an abrasive pressure to the side of the block gravity of course dictates that any sand used to smooth the side of the block will fall to the ground

So yeah, sanding the top of a block is do-able but sanding the sides of these massive blocks is a bit more tricky and they wouldn't have wanted to constantly manouvre them unless they smoothed them as they flipped them into position

How I might suggest this is done is by only having the first few inches on the outside edges to fit together, the middle is wasted in such a way as they fit together like the human vertebra, cup and bowl method like a ball bearing in its running groove.
INACTIVE