Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 26 Jun 2018 20:24 #21

• porridge
  • Silver Member
I presume you are referring to Puma Punku, Andesite is not a soft stone or easy to carve & yes there is good reason as I explained the site was mostly buried by some kind of tidal wave from Lake Titicaca. You been listening to that Chris white fundi idiot?

The stones at Baalbek were definitely not moved by Romans either...& Rome never documented moving stones anywhere near that size.

Granite & diorite carved like the examples shown easily with sand. :yerright:

The only mystery is the lack of any evidence of any Hebrew slaves in Egypt or conquests..or even any record from anywhere of any King David or Solomon :lmao: even tho this Jew apparently had so many wifes & shagged everything that moved..(((bi-bull))) bullshit. :yup:

Copper tools :larf:

no mystery. :nono:

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 26 Jun 2018 21:32 by porridge.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 26 Jun 2018 21:05 #22

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Yup, if you cut hard stone with primitive hand tools, you won't get a good tight finish.

I'm not saying I agree with everything in this video but the wall built in the video It's the oldest wall in Melbourne, look at the stone cutting/fitting efforts, more realistic using simple tools, chisels, hand pics etc.... no chance of getting tight joins between stones cut in that manner, without using mortar so make it look smart

Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 26 Jun 2018 21:34 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 26 Jun 2018 21:27 #23

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Most of it was torn down by the Spaniards.

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 26 Jun 2018 21:29 #24

• porridge
  • Silver Member

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 26 Jun 2018 21:35 #25

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Below is a screen grab I took from the video that I posted most previously ....there are no spaces between the stones at all.

Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 26 Jun 2018 21:36 by Frothy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 26 Jun 2018 21:54 #26

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Yup, if you cut hard stone with primitive hand tools, you won't get a good tight finish.

I'm not saying I agree with everything in this video but the wall built in the video It's the oldest wall in Melbourne, look at the stone cutting/fitting efforts, more realistic using simple tools, chisels, hand pics etc.... no chance of getting tight joins between stones cut in that manner, without using mortar so make it look smart

He asks some good questions in that video..the polygonal style is found globally what blows me away.
There was interconnecting cultures worldwide for sure.
Why is this being deliberately covered up?
Interesting the term Alchemy originates from Egypt or Khem "Al-Khemy" :)

This is another video with fascinating stonework. :)

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 26 Jun 2018 22:08 #27

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Below is a screen grab I took from the video that I posted most previously ....there are no spaces between the stones at all.

Is bizarre as the pyramid of Mekaure, smallest pyramid at giza has pink granite polygonal casing stones with 'knobs', where as the other 2 pyramids have limestone. Some say it is older.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 26 Jun 2018 22:33 #28

• porridge
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:

Requote for Pirates expert opinion.. to tell me how they carved these granite sarcophagus & moved them into position?

As youve seen all this in the real & are the authority round here on cutting 100 ton granite blocks. :ponda:

Also do you buy the theory they were for Apis bull like Quackademia: Zahi Hawass disinfo Masons :yup: tell us or you think it might be something more sinister..
Like the real Canaanite draculas lair? Can you say Nephilim. :ponda:

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 26 Jun 2018 23:00 #29

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Interesting thread. Cant really add to it with hard evidence, but it does seem that humans have had several cycles of existence and some folk know this but wish to suppress this knowledge. Take Europeans in america during the bronze age - to mine minnesota copper, we hardly hear of this. those giant stones with precision cutting are amazing and then consider in peru the stones would have had to be moved to be placed (including uphill).

Truth is anti-semitic

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 27 Jun 2018 18:38 #30

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Voltaire wrote:
then consider in peru the stones would have had to be moved to be placed (including uphill).

Some of the stones moved up mountains in Peru are massive, is ridiculous to think the Incas dragged them up there & then built on top with inferior building techniques.. Archaeologists dont even acknowledge that fact even & just claim it is all from the same era.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 27 Jun 2018 18:54 #31

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
How come you haven't seen this video yet Porridge?

User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 27 Jun 2018 19:01 #32

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
There's a thing in mechanical physics which you may not have heard of, it's called mechanical moments.

This force is also known as 'torque'.

It means that the further the distance from a central pivot point then the force applied will be exponentially increased.

This is how a bolt cutter for instance, can exert such a strong force, or how a lever can work to move huge masses.

People like Graham Hancock seem entirely ignorant of A-level physics and instead relegates the things they do not know to the abstract mystical alien mystery.

Newtonian mechanics are the real wonder of the universe, and without it none of these amazing Earth constructions could have been built, but it is all readily explicable and no aliens or mysterious non Newtonian forces are required to explain how these things were achieved.
Last Edit: 27 Jun 2018 19:07 by Truthspoon.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 27 Jun 2018 19:27 #33

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Then we have the 10,800 year old complex at Gobekli Tepe and the Antikythera Mechanism.

In South Asia the people left behind the high tech buildings and simply went back to their older ways, this is what normally happens when a higher civilisation still does once the more experienced masters leave themselves.

The Romans did this when they left Britain and actually took everything with them including the locals who were privy to their technology, then Europe went backwards under the wings of Catholicism and the dark ages.

Today we are not advancing for the common good we are actually being taken backwards, having our own hand to eye coordination and hands skills redistributed and thus falling by the wayside and quickly loosing our vision of how things might be, and definately loosing our link with nature and the range of the human spirit.

And we call today's way of doing things, Progess!
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 27 Jun 2018 19:33 by Gan Anim.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 27 Jun 2018 19:41 #34

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Hancock is what I call a question asker, I am an engineer and could turn his questions into many answers which he falls away at, we do have the technology to make many if not all of the items he shows in his films, we have lasers, water jet cutters that could better many of the artefacts show in his films, like diamond bore drilling which the Egyptians also had, what we do not have is the willing manpower who will work like slaves for nothing, but the Chinese are pretty close to that attribute in how they achieve their workers to slave away.

Hancocks hope is that those who watch his films have no understanding of basic physics or engineering which is about 85 percent of his viewers, I would love to show him how to make a copper impregnated diamond drill by simply adding the diamonds when the copper is molten, they work a treat.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 27 Jun 2018 20:22 by Gan Anim.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 27 Jun 2018 19:47 #35

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
porridge wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
then consider in peru the stones would have had to be moved to be placed (including uphill).

Some of the stones moved up mountains in Peru are massive, is ridiculous to think the Incas dragged them up there & then built on top with inferior building techniques.. Archaeologists dont even acknowledge that fact even & just claim it is all from the same era.

From the outside they look like sandstones, shouldn't be too hard to figure out what their origin is, based on mineralogy.

Truthspoon's video is interesting and well done, but of course "Stonehenge" is a historical fraud and the perfect alignment of the stones at Cuzco is a whole different level.

Here an interesting idea is presented for these particular interconnecting blocks:

The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 27 Jun 2018 20:08 #36

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Yea Gaia, I already mentioned that theory above, not that it resonated with me but was interesting.

TS Pirates video, doesnt answer none of the questions presented..

Watch the video of the Serapeam Pirate, go research it & come back & tell me how with the help of physics they cut & manoeuvred them sarcophagus into place, coz you are coming across a disinfo agent mate, as you cant cut & shape diorite with copper or sand like the example shown.
And no one has mentioned aliens on here only you.
To try & poo poo these granite stones & blatant machine saw/drill marks as no mystery tells me you have zero practical knowledge of construction & masonry atall..

Last Edit: 27 Jun 2018 20:10 by porridge.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 27 Jun 2018 20:16 #37

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
In the film he says that the blocks were made by concretion techniques, and then somethingelse came to mind.

Today we have epoxy resins that can be moulded into shapes and include different aggregates and then heat becomes the setting catalist which could point towards a heat source and indicated as he says because some of the stones have signs of heated surfaces, so the next question is where did the heat source come from?
INACTIVE

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 27 Jun 2018 20:23 #38

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
Hancock is what I call a question asker, I am an engineer and could turn his questions into many answers which he falls away at, we do have the technology to make many if not all of the items he shows in his films, we have lasers, water jet cutters that could better many of the artefacts show in his films, like diamond bore drilling which the Egyptians also had, what we do not have is the willing manpower who will world like slaves for nothing, but the Chinese are pretty close to that attribute in how they achieve their workers to slave away.

Hancocks hope is that those who watch his films have no understanding of basic physics or engineering which is about 85 percent of his viewers, I would love to show him how to make a copper impregnated diamond drill by simply adding the diamonds when the copper is molten, they work a treat.

Graham Hancock isnt were im coming from, I think some of his theories are bullshit specially the shafts pointing towards Orion as an observatory.
Its like coming on here claiming all conspiracy theories are down to David Icke.
Better to just check the evidence for yourself.
Tons of evidence to disprove the offical story..
Clearly some arnt interested in the truth on here...
BTW
You are claiming the Egyptians had diamond drill bits correct?? :ponda:

Hancock, Bauval, John Anthony West are pretty mainstream in the alternative khemetianology admitted but point out some obvious truths.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 27 Jun 2018 20:32 #39

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Hancock is what I call a question asker, I am an engineer and could turn his questions into many answers which he falls away at, we do have the technology to make many if not all of the items he shows in his films, we have lasers, water jet cutters that could better many of the artefacts show in his films, like diamond bore drilling which the Egyptians also had, what we do not have is the willing manpower who will world like slaves for nothing, but the Chinese are pretty close to that attribute in how they achieve their workers to slave away.

Graham Hancock isnt were im coming from, I think some of his theories are bullshit specially the shafts pointing towards Orion as an observatory.
Its like coming on here claiming all conspiracy theories are down to David Icke.
BTW

Hancock, Bauval, John Anthony West are pretty mainstream in the alternative khemetianology admitted but point out some obvious truths.

Yes; if not the Egyptians those who had access to Tin, Copper and Diamonds all around them as we still do today, what you do is simply melt copper like the giant pine cone that the Vatican stole from Egypt which was wax loss cast using clay as a jacket and when the copper is molten you simply add the diamonds to the pour right at the beginning so they congregate near the tip of the tube like drill, and because its a tube the copper cools very quickly surrounded by a water jacket.

If I could aford the diamonds I could make one and do a demo, sadly I don't have shares in DeBeers.
INACTIVE

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 27 Jun 2018 20:46 #40

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

BTW

Yes; if not the Egyptians those who had access to Tin, Copper and Diamonds all around them as we still do today, what you do is simply melt copper like the giant pine cone that the Vatican stole from Egypt which was wax loss cast using clay as a jacket and when the copper is molten you simply add the diamonds to the pour right at the beginning so they congregate near the tip of the tube like drill, and because its a tube the copper cools very quickly surrounded by a water jacket.

If I could aford the diamonds I could make one and do a demo, sadly I don't have shares in DeBeers.

This is your theory right about how they cut the stone, but zero evidence & also the fact youde need a high speed drill..like a very large powerful drill.

The only pine cone at the Vatican ive seen doesnt come from Egypt & its limestone so not very hard see..
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare