Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 22:11 #201

Gan Anim wrote:
I have already done the glass boring and posted the results of the experiment which is somewhere on the DIF with a full array of pictures, however! idealy it would be good to have what the Egyptians had locally available like the desert glass I mentioned earlier, or the harder type granites.

I do know from the bare copper trials using chirt and olive oil that it works well, but I never tried it on granite because I never had any, it was slow, about 20 minutes to bore through a section of 5.00mm glass plate perfectly, using a small hand bow and pivot, and a one inch hole in a flat wooden board as a guide, once the drill had made a dull scratch or circle it followed it nicely, my wife even helped me by ading new oil every few seconds or so to keep the cutting action going.

The rocking motion of the masons chisel is called boning in as the video showed, where the chisel is moved backwards in order of blending the edge of the chisel to keep it flat, there is somewhere in my saved films a guy who successfully carves a block of limestone using a flint chisel, it takes him only 20 minuttes to complte the task and it is as good as the metal chisel, I will try to find it; this of course is dealing with limestone or the main body of the pyramid and not granite, so this model is already proved many times.

I have also made a simple wood swinging bar system that can polish granite or other hard stone to get the curved surface like that seen on an object of pink granite at the Gizha Complex, the same idea is also used today by lutherers to get the nech board of a guitar curved along the entire length, this was shown to me by a local Guitar maker.

Softer sandstone is also workable using deer antler afte it has been hardened in the sun, quite easily, and even easier with a flint tool with the right angle, and hat is good about flint it can be reshaped very quickly if needed.

Flint type tools are much better, infact, obsidian is used today to make the very finest scalples for eye surgery, they are up to 500 times sharper that steel blades.

www.finescience.com/en-US/Products/Scalpels-Blades/Micro-Knives/Obsidian-Scalpels

I have put all of this to Robert Schoch and he has totally ignored my findings, all he did was invited me to book for one of his holidays, LOL.

I know very well how many people react when they see any of my creations up close, they give you that blank stare of, how, when, why, and do not believe anyone could make such intricate but simple items using very little tooling, a lot of the tooling I made myself, this is because society has had their mojo removed, their hand to eye coordination, which really is the paramount to survival.

Some will say we don't need these things, that is because we are not living in a sentient thinking system any more, our problem solving skills and intuition have died along with the minds of the now skilless, it was done purpously and incidiously without the people realizing it, what seems really simple to myself is seen as impossible by many people below the age of thirty today, I have seen it all take place in a very short time indeed.

Enough rambling, supper time soon.

have you no had your supper man?

put your tools down and go and get some scran!

what robert schoch couldn't ignore is a filmed example of your tech working

But granite has to be the benchmark because if the tech can't cope with the hardest examples of what they were doing then the theory falls and granite is a tough prospect!

Limestone is very soft and folk even chip away at that with axes so its a whole other board game tackling granite. If you core your way through granite using low tech then folk will sit up and listen!
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 22:14 by iamawaveofthesea.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 22:19 #202

Gan Anim wrote:
How I might suggest this is done is by only having the first few inches on the outside edges to fit together, the middle is wasted in such a way as they fit together like the human vertebra, cup and bowl method like a ball bearing in its running groove.

so to get your really fine joint you only make sure the visible outer part of the joint is cut flush but behind that the sides of the boulder are rough but set back so they don't touch?

but the black granite sarcophagus are cut deeper than that

Also how about the blocks in the kings chamber of the pyramids? Are the sides not uniform all the way back ie cut square to the face?

I feel that will have been checked by someone by ultrasound or in areas where masonry has moved for whatever reason eg earthquake where you can then see into the guts of the wall
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 22:20 by iamawaveofthesea.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 22:30 #203

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Some of the Indian caves carved from solid rock I posted seem to show an even more advanced mind boggling culture.

I never used to buy into the ancient alien stuff, but more I look into the India sculptures & their trippy carvings... :O

I still prefer to keep it real.

Just baffles me why anyone would go to the lengths shown in all these megaliths without high tech, specifically with the polygonal stuff. Maybe geo polymer explains some.

Only explanation in all this is we are being lied to & they are hoarding the tech for themselves & will continue milking us witholding free energies to keep us enslaved.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
User(s) who Liked this post: iamawaveofthesea

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 22:34 #204

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Another thing ive been looking into recently is the cathedrals of Europe & stone masonry involved is again mind boggling & so trippy.
Like who thought up the ideas for these places, they are straight out of an acid trip. (Fractal)
Definitely have an electrical vibe to them & are harnessing energy's.
I do not buy all this guys stuff, but he makes some good points in this video.

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 22:36 by porridge.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 22:34 #205

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
How I might suggest this is done is by only having the first few inches on the outside edges to fit together, the middle is wasted in such a way as they fit together like the human vertebra, cup and bowl method like a ball bearing in its running groove.

so to get your really fine joint you only make sure the visible outer part of the joint is cut flush but behind that the sides of the boulder are rough but set back so they don't touch?

but the black granite sarcophagus are cut deeper than that

Also how about the blocks in the kings chamber of the pyramids? Are the sides not uniform all the way back ie cut square to the face?

I feel that will have been checked by someone by ultrasound or in areas where masonry has moved for whatever reason

Yes tighter fitting only near the outside edges or waisted.

I think these are from a totally different era altogether, when there was a global power the last time, we are witnessing such a period entering reality as we speak, we can do this today with ease as I think it was done when they were made, and placed in the pyramids which are not of the same era, the building materials point to this, but a statue is also a different kettle of fish due to being multi faceted, free hand sculpting model.

Here is the conundrum,

Did they have higher technology

Or did they actually have early forms of iron or steel and do it by hand, India was way ahead in the technology stakes and early records show they did have some metals like meteors

And do you believe in official history,

I don't.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 22:39 by Gan Anim.
User(s) who Liked this post: iamawaveofthesea, porridge

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 22:41 #206

• porridge
  • Silver Member
This ancient sword of Goujian is quite fascinating.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 22:45 #207

porridge wrote:
Some of the Indian caves carved from solid rock I posted seem to show an even more advanced mind boggling culture.

I never used to buy into the ancient alien stuff, but more I look into the India sculptures & their trippy carvings... :O

I still prefer to keep it real.

Just baffles me why anyone would go to the lengths shown in all these megaliths without high tech, specifically with the polygonal stuff. Maybe geo polymer explains some.

Only explanation in all this is we are being lied to & they are hoarding the tech for themselves & will continue milking us witholding free energies to keep us enslaved.

The caves at ajanta and elora in india are incredible. The ones in the valley are a giant calandar but there are ones nearby that as you say are carved out of the hillside. Its mind boggling how they would go about that

Some other incredible temples in india are the marble temples at dilwari. i can't seem to post photos on this forum but the stonemasons at dilwari were paid for the marble dust that they carved out

so the more marble dust you created through your work the more you got paid! Which ensured they got incredibly intricate mandala-like designs

why do it? transcendence....what's more important than that :)
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 22:59 by iamawaveofthesea.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim, porridge

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 23:10 #208

porridge wrote:
Another thing ive been looking into recently is the cathedrals of Europe & stone masonry involved is again mind boggling & so trippy.
Like who thought up the ideas for these places, they are straight out of an acid trip. (Fractal)

I have read something about the glass in the rose window of somewhere like...i want to say chartres...where the glass creates a certain frequency of light and they are not sure how they manufactured the glass

the cathedrals were built by the templars and they were geomancers so they built the cathedrals on leyline energy points and the solar photon energy comes in through the rose window like the phallus entering the yoni impacting the people inside

Some people claim that these sites are part of a network of sites that pilgrims travelled along and at each site if you knew the right grips and passwords you could be initiated and each site on your journey would work on a different chakra

if we go back to the old caves of ice age europe we see crawl tunnels leading to inner womblike sanctums that would be painted with images and the initiate would drink an entheogenic libation while chanting and drum beats would help the initiate on their journey into the otherworld before they emerged out of the passageway reborn

werner herzog made a beautiful film showing his visit to a cave in france that's otherwise closed off to the public:

Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 23:42 by iamawaveofthesea.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, porridge

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 23:11 #209

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
This ancient sword of Goujian is quite fascinating.

I saw that one earlier, wonderful crafstmanship even if it was done today, they also found ancient Egyptian surgeons tools that did not rust, these are possibly from meteors, they were still as sharp as they were last used.

I personally think the ancients did have access to metals of all kinds which have always been here.

One thing I forgot to mention was moving large blocks, all you need is a counterweight of another block and you would be able to lift it using only one hand, this has been used in many different tried and tested devices, you can also use water to lift a longboat, when you begin thinking there is a plethora of easy ways to lift blocks like those found in the pyramids.

Those Pyramid warrior are all on the make which is quite obvious once you see how their MO works, all fraudes disguised as knowledgable, and also on the take if you ask me.
INACTIVE

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 23:22 #210

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
porridge wrote:

I have read something about the glass in the rose window of somewhere like...i want to say chartres...where the glass creates a certain frequency of light and they are not sure how they manufactured the glass

the cathedrals were built by the templars and they were geomancers so they built the cathedrals on leyline energy points and the solar photon energy comes in through the rose window like the phallus entering the yoni impacting the people inside

Some people claim that these sites are part of a network of sites that pilgrims travelled along and at each site if you knew the right grips and passwords you could be initiated and each site on your journey would work on a different chakra

if we go back to the old caves of ice age europe we see crawl tunnels leading to inner womblike sanctums that would be painted with images and the initiate would drink an entheogenic libation while chanting and drum beats would help the initiate on their journey into the otherworld before they emerged out of the passageway reborn

werner herzog made a beautiful film showing his visit to a cave in france that's otherwise closed off to the public:

www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cave+of+dreams

The oldest and best deep red glass in church windows was made by using pure gold in the mix, gold has the best electrical conductivity and never tarnishes.

The larger churches and cathedrals used sound as a weapon using sound and smells to create wonder to those who were under its influence, when the trained voices rang out from behind the rude screens it must have been awe and wonder to those who heard the sounds reverberating out of sight.

Sound and vision has been used for hundreds of years, IE, the stained glass window and the suns energy are recognized by most people as happy times when nature was kind and bore fruit.
Colour as well as sound and smells is still being used, its known today as Savilles Code, where colours and sounds in popular music is used to great effect, just like the medieval cathedral, but in everyones home via films and TV.

new-order.wikia.com/wiki/Saville%27s_code?file=Savilles-colour-code.jpg
INACTIVE

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 15 Dec 2018 23:49 #211

that was great watching those guys cut the hole in that granite lintel except as the narrator said they weren't cutting so much as pounding and pulverising the granite a micro-millimetre at a time. Amazing what you can do with enough perseverance and patience! However they were using forged steel tools which the egyptians are not supposed to have had so the egyptians would have had to go through a lot more tools in the making of a hole in granite
Gan Anim wrote:
I saw that one earlier, wonderful crafstmanship even if it was done today, they also found ancient Egyptian surgeons tools that did not rust, these are possibly from meteors, they were still as sharp as they were last used..

the knights of st john on malta were using silver surgeons tools and plates to eat off in the hospital before people were supposed to know that silver has antiseptic properties

another interesting example of metelurgy is the iron pillar of delhi. This from wikipedia:

The pillar has attracted the attention of archaeologists and materials scientists because of its high resistance to corrosion and has been called a "testimony to the high level of skill achieved by the ancient Indian iron smiths in the extraction and processing of iron".[2][3] The corrosion resistance results from an even layer of crystalline iron hydrogen phosphate hydrate forming on the high-phosphorus-content iron, which serves to protect it from the effects of the Delhi climate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_pillar_of_Delhi
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Gan Anim, porridge

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 16 Dec 2018 00:05 #212

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
that was great watching those guys cut the hole in that granite lintel except as the narrator said they weren't cutting so much as pounding and pulverising the granite a micro-millimetre at a time. Amazing what you can do with enough perseverance and patience! However they were using forged steel tools which the egyptians are not supposed to have had so the egyptians would have had to go through a lot more tools in the making of a hole in granite
Gan Anim wrote:
I saw that one earlier, wonderful crafstmanship even if it was done today, they also found ancient Egyptian surgeons tools that did not rust, these are possibly from meteors, they were still as sharp as they were last used..

the knights of st john on malta were using silver surgeons tools and plates to eat off in the hospital before people were supposed to know that silver has antiseptic properties

another interesting example of metelurgy is the iron pillar of delhi. This from wikipedia:

The pillar has attracted the attention of archaeologists and materials scientists because of its high resistance to corrosion and has been called a "testimony to the high level of skill achieved by the ancient Indian iron smiths in the extraction and processing of iron".[2][3] The corrosion resistance results from an even layer of crystalline iron hydrogen phosphate hydrate forming on the high-phosphorus-content iron, which serves to protect it from the effects of the Delhi climate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_pillar_of_Delhi

If my future experiment works for granite as I expect it to, it will put the cat amongst the pidgeons for sure, I really think the Indians had metal tools much earlier than Egypt, if they could mine gold in the Russian foothills they will have found iron for sure, all empires would be searching with fine tooth comb precission as we always have, they would have found it of that there is no doubt, including metalic meteors.

Official history and science is pure rubish once you get your head round how the human mind works and its visions of how things might be.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron(III)_phosphate

Also check out the relative low melting point of the mineral makeup of the hydrate, this means it could maybe self combust like a thermite reaction if the right ellements were used, now the field is beginning to open up I think, but I am not a chemist.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2018 00:17 by Gan Anim.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 16 Dec 2018 14:04 #213

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears

Here is the technique being done live,

Now ad diamond or similar hard aggregate into a molten mix you have a drill or a saw that will fly through the granite like butter, add a watery oil sollution as these guys were doing and the problem is solved.

Polishing the stone is the easy bit, you make up sanding boards made of wood with grooves in them to hold the polishing compounds and job done.

The secret is in the impregnated copper tools.
INACTIVE

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 16 Dec 2018 14:10 #214

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
INACTIVE

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 16 Dec 2018 15:03 #215

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:

Now ad diamond or similar hard aggregate into a molten mix you have a drill or a saw that will fly through the granite like butter, add a watery oil sollution as these guys were doing and the problem is solved.

Polishing the stone is the easy bit, you make up sanding boards made of wood with grooves in them to hold the polishing compounds and job done.

I posted this video a while back on this thread..took them 2 days to get that far.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 16 Dec 2018 19:40 #216

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

I posted this video a while back on this thread..took them 2 days to get that far.

That is because the ordinary sand they used is not suitable for doing this paticular job, sand is destroyed long before any abraision can start taking place, sharp quartzy type mateials would have cut the time down by two thirds, and diamond type abrasives within the susperstructure would be nearly as good as our modern day cutters.

The better way would be to build a simple wooden frame to act as a guide, then make a wooden platform, round or square around the drill post, and have stones as weights on top of that to keep even pressure forcing downwards.

Then spin the platform in only one direct and at the same time have a hopper built into the drill tube which can supply a steady uninterupted supply of extra aggregate and water, once the correct speed and amount of lubricant was achieved it would slowly create a small vibration which would cause minute vibrations against the cutting face and flush the broken aggregates and waste materials out and away from the cutting edge.

All these materials were available to them according to official history, this is how I would do it.

They did this test to throw bad light on what could be achieved if they really used their brains, seemingly they never wanted to, by design I would say.

2 minute drawing,

INACTIVE

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 16 Dec 2018 20:38 #217

• porridge
  • Silver Member
See how long that copper drill lasts when cutting with your Libyan glass & whatever cutting fluid, the video doesnt prove shit.
Time you got your son to bring round some of his granite & get on bitchute & show us..its been about 6 months since you said you would.
Till then the jury is out. :P

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 16 Dec 2018 20:44 #218

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
See how long that copper drill lasts when cutting with your Libyan glass & whatever cutting fluid, the video doesnt prove shit.

Time you got your son to bring round some of his granite & get on bitchute & show us..its been about 6 months since you said you would.
Till then the jury is out. :P

I have a small piece of granite worktop coming soon, then I will try to find some suitable aggregate and all will be tried out.

Found the aggregate

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Natural-Loose-Rough-diamond-dust-or-diamond-powder-to-make-cosmetic-item/232950664282?hash=item363cf10c5a:m:megSJCuVxhzkSitV0_iY6Zw:rk:1:pf:0

I will put it on my youtube channel.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCrOlDsBkxj5vIehxdzFyNfg?view_as=subscriber

Paitience Mr Porridge Patience.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2018 21:00 by Gan Anim.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 18 Dec 2018 16:44 #219

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I agree with Brien Foerester about the drilling,

Some of the drill holes are big, like a human fist can easily fit in them, so that would require a lot of power, and that spinning wheels or peddle devices wouldn't be able to spin the boring tool quickly enough, even if by some chance a diamond drill bit was used. People didn't use diamond enhanced cutting tools until fairly recently, in the frame of human existence.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2018 16:45 by Frothy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 18 Dec 2018 16:51 #220

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Frothy wrote:
I agree with Brien Foerester about the drilling,

So,me of the drill holes are big, like a human fist can easily fit in them, so that would require a lot of power, and that spinning wheels or peddle devices wouldn't be able to spin the boring tool quickly enough, even if by some chance a diamond drill bit was used. People didn't use diamond enhanced cutting tools until fairly recently, in the frame of human existence.

I have diamond impregnated cutters Froth and you don't use any force at all the weight of the drill with the hand resting on it is more than enough pressure, you let the aggregate do the cutting so there is very little heat build up.

It is my thesis that Brian Foerester is being candid with the true known atrefacts the experts have already found they had acccess to a similar aggregate and incorporated it into the molten metal itself, modern core drills are only coated with it like these cheaper cutter from Silverline, these fly through granite like butter without any force whatsoever, just in a brace and bit manually.

www.amazon.co.uk/Silverline-783176-Diamond-Dust-Holesaw/dp/B0015NULEQ?psc=1&SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-ffnt-uk-21&linkCode=xm2...ativeASIN=B0015NULEQ

The ancients have been using such materials for thousands of years, not just recently, Obsidian is one of them and natural plants with uber sharp thorns, diamonds were known about for the same amount of time.

Scientists found diamond traces in China, together with tools dating to 2500 BC, making China the site of our first diamonds with a known use. The ancient Chinese tools were made of the same materials as rubies and sapphires– a mineral called corundum. The diamonds found with these tools were probably used to cut the stones and fashion them into workable tools. The value of diamonds and other gemstones in this ancient culture was clearly for their practical use as a tool and for creating other tools .. not for their beauty.

Of the holes in Egypt the are very few, so their technology was not widely used, if they did have the tool that I will have a go at making it would be very easy to cut any hard material, once it is perfected it would be easy to keep the hole straight by the very makeup of a deeper than wide cylinder.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2018 17:02 by Gan Anim.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare