Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 18 Dec 2018 17:14 #221

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Have you ever tried to drill through stone with a drill when the battery starts to go flat? If it doesn't spin fast enough it doesn't bore a hole Gan.

What Brien Foerester is stating is that there was not enough power to rotate the drill bits (if they had them with diamonds on back then) fast enough by using peddle power, through that hard rock.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2018 17:16 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 18 Dec 2018 17:17 #222

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
y'all wanna talk about drilling?
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 20 Dec 2018 21:48 #223

• porridge
  • Silver Member
I think youve mention this before to me Gan, Damascus Steel..seems obvious the ancients knew how to make steel, just as good as today.
Again comes from India, Syria & China. Europeans were lagging behind & the Indians made far superior Iron as well.
Ancient steel

Steel was known in antiquity and was produced in bloomeries and crucibles.[17][18]

The earliest known production of steel is seen in pieces of ironware excavated from an archaeological site in Anatolia (Kaman-Kalehöyük) and are nearly 4,000 years old, dating from 1800 BC.[19][20] Horace identifies steel weapons such as the falcata in the Iberian Peninsula, while Noric steel was used by the Roman military.[21]

The reputation of Seric iron of South India (wootz steel) grew considerably in the rest of the world.[18] Metal production sites in Sri Lanka employed wind furnaces driven by the monsoon winds, capable of producing high-carbon steel. Large-scale Wootz steel production in Tamilakam using crucibles and carbon sources such as the plant Avāram occurred by the sixth century BC, the pioneering precursor to modern steel production and metallurgy.[17][18]

The Chinese of the Warring States period (403–221 BC) had quench-hardened steel,[22] while Chinese of the Han dynasty (202 BC – 220 AD) created steel by melting together wrought iron with cast iron, gaining an ultimate product of a carbon-intermediate steel by the 1st century AD.[23][24]
Wootz steel and Damascus steel
Main articles: Wootz steel and Damascus steel

Evidence of the earliest production of high carbon steel in the Indian Subcontinent are found in Kodumanal in Tamil Nadu area, Golconda in Andhra Pradesh area and Karnataka, and in Samanalawewa areas of Sri Lanka.[25] This came to be known as Wootz steel, produced in South India by about sixth century BC and exported globally.[26][27] The steel technology existed prior to 326 BC in the region as they are mentioned in literature of Sangam Tamil, Arabic and Latin as the finest steel in the world exported to the Romans, Egyptian, Chinese and Arab worlds at that time – what they called Seric Iron.[28] A 200 BC Tamil trade guild in Tissamaharama, in the South East of Sri Lanka, brought with them some of the oldest iron and steel artifacts and production processes to the island from the classical period.[29][30][31] The Chinese and locals in Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka had also adopted the production methods of creating Wootz steel from the Chera Dynasty Tamils of South India by the 5th century AD.[32][33] In Sri Lanka, this early steel-making method employed a unique wind furnace, driven by the monsoon winds, capable of producing high-carbon steel.[34][35] Since the technology was acquired from the Tamilians from South India,[citation needed] the origin of steel technology in India can be conservatively estimated at 400–500 BC.[26][35]

The manufacture of what came to be called Wootz, or Damascus steel, famous for its durability and ability to hold an edge, may have been taken by the Arabs from Persia, who took it from India. It was originally created from a number of different materials including various trace elements, apparently ultimately from the writings of Zosimos of Panopolis. In 327 BC, Alexander the Great was rewarded by the defeated King Porus, not with gold or silver but with 30 pounds of steel.[36] Recent studies have suggested that carbon nanotubes were included in its structure, which might explain some of its legendary qualities, though given the technology of that time, such qualities were produced by chance rather than by design.[37] Natural wind was used where the soil containing iron was heated by the use of wood. The ancient Sinhalese managed to extract a ton of steel for every 2 tons of soil,[34] a remarkable feat at the time. One such furnace was found in Samanalawewa and archaeologists were able to produce steel as the ancients did.[34][38]

Crucible steel, formed by slowly heating and cooling pure iron and carbon (typically in the form of charcoal) in a crucible, was produced in Merv by the 9th to 10th century AD.[27] In the 11th century, there is evidence of the production of steel in Song China using two techniques: a "berganesque" method that produced inferior, inhomogeneous, steel, and a precursor to the modern Bessemer process that used partial decarbonization via repeated forging under a cold blast.[39]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damascus_steel

Off topic but you might find this interesting.

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 20 Dec 2018 21:54 #224

• Flare
porridge wrote:
I think youve mention this before to me Gan, Damascus Steel..seems obvious the ancients knew how to make steel, just as good as today.
Again comes from India, Syria & China. Europeans were lagging behind & the Indians made far superior Iron as well.

:arowup: Ok, so now at least we have it clear that porridge is not from European descent.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 21 Dec 2018 19:21 #225

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Flare wrote:
porridge wrote:

:arowup: Ok, so now at least we have it clear that porridge is not from European descent.

Huh?
How the fuck did you reason that?
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 21 Dec 2018 20:14 #226

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:

Have you got any specs on that dril Roc, speed, top pressure etc, material and so on.
INACTIVE

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 21 Dec 2018 20:32 #227

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Frothy wrote:
Have you ever tried to drill through stone with a drill when the battery starts to go flat? If it doesn't spin fast enough it doesn't bore a hole Gan.

What Brien Foerester is stating is that there was not enough power to rotate the drill bits (if they had them with diamonds on back then) fast enough by using peddle power, through that hard rock.

As an engineer I have drill almost every kind of material, with stone however its not about cutting but abrading it and keeping the cutter slow enough so it does not get too hot and melt the tips that are embedded into the supporting metal structure, like masonry drills, if you go too fast and have no cooling it eventually melts the bonding and the cutting tips fall out.

What I will do when I can afford this experiment, is to soften the copper and impound the aggregate into the copper itself, this is something the Egyyptians could do, IE soften the copper and compress the cutting aggregates into the softer materail with granite for instance, this would embed them quite easilt.

The idea is to get the aggregates to touch the stone and not the suporting structure, in this case copper or bronze.

See the copper item I will use for the experiment and a modern couterpart, the aggregate is rolled into the supporting material with small striations or lines around its circumference,

If I can achieve this with minimal tooling it will work exactly the same, I will also try mixing the aggregate in molten copper and hot dip the copper tube, both of these techniques could have been done at the time period, if they could melt gold as seen in Minoan Period this is how I think they did it too.

It is also possible to cut hard materials with softer materials, like the rubber hoses that will were away steel on a JCB for instance where it has has a slow oil leak and the hydralic hoses rub away the steel they rub against with dust and oil over time.

There are so many different ways to go at this sybject.

I believe they did have other metals which would be highly prized and reused and not discarded like we do today, we do know they had hand made files in the Greek period to file gears made of bronze like the Antikethera Device,

Modem history is truly bunk that is for sure, but most people will dissmiss things outriight due to their real life skills being non existant.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2018 20:47 by Gan Anim.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 21 Dec 2018 20:37 #228

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
Ancient steel

Steel was known in antiquity and was produced in bloomeries and crucibles.[17][18]

The earliest known production of steel is seen in pieces of ironware excavated from an archaeological site in Anatolia (Kaman-Kalehöyük) and are nearly 4,000 years old, dating from 1800 BC.[19][20] Horace identifies steel weapons such as the falcata in the Iberian Peninsula, while Noric steel was used by the Roman military.[21]

The reputation of Seric iron of South India (wootz steel) grew considerably in the rest of the world.[18] Metal production sites in Sri Lanka employed wind furnaces driven by the monsoon winds, capable of producing high-carbon steel. Large-scale Wootz steel production in Tamilakam using crucibles and carbon sources such as the plant Avāram occurred by the sixth century BC, the pioneering precursor to modern steel production and metallurgy.[17][18]

The Chinese of the Warring States period (403–221 BC) had quench-hardened steel,[22] while Chinese of the Han dynasty (202 BC – 220 AD) created steel by melting together wrought iron with cast iron, gaining an ultimate product of a carbon-intermediate steel by the 1st century AD.[23][24]
Wootz steel and Damascus steel
Main articles: Wootz steel and Damascus steel

Evidence of the earliest production of high carbon steel in the Indian Subcontinent are found in Kodumanal in Tamil Nadu area, Golconda in Andhra Pradesh area and Karnataka, and in Samanalawewa areas of Sri Lanka.[25] This came to be known as Wootz steel, produced in South India by about sixth century BC and exported globally.[26][27] The steel technology existed prior to 326 BC in the region as they are mentioned in literature of Sangam Tamil, Arabic and Latin as the finest steel in the world exported to the Romans, Egyptian, Chinese and Arab worlds at that time – what they called Seric Iron.[28] A 200 BC Tamil trade guild in Tissamaharama, in the South East of Sri Lanka, brought with them some of the oldest iron and steel artifacts and production processes to the island from the classical period.[29][30][31] The Chinese and locals in Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka had also adopted the production methods of creating Wootz steel from the Chera Dynasty Tamils of South India by the 5th century AD.[32][33] In Sri Lanka, this early steel-making method employed a unique wind furnace, driven by the monsoon winds, capable of producing high-carbon steel.[34][35] Since the technology was acquired from the Tamilians from South India,[citation needed] the origin of steel technology in India can be conservatively estimated at 400–500 BC.[26][35]

The manufacture of what came to be called Wootz, or Damascus steel, famous for its durability and ability to hold an edge, may have been taken by the Arabs from Persia, who took it from India. It was originally created from a number of different materials including various trace elements, apparently ultimately from the writings of Zosimos of Panopolis. In 327 BC, Alexander the Great was rewarded by the defeated King Porus, not with gold or silver but with 30 pounds of steel.[36] Recent studies have suggested that carbon nanotubes were included in its structure, which might explain some of its legendary qualities, though given the technology of that time, such qualities were produced by chance rather than by design.[37] Natural wind was used where the soil containing iron was heated by the use of wood. The ancient Sinhalese managed to extract a ton of steel for every 2 tons of soil,[34] a remarkable feat at the time. One such furnace was found in Samanalawewa and archaeologists were able to produce steel as the ancients did.[34][38]

Crucible steel, formed by slowly heating and cooling pure iron and carbon (typically in the form of charcoal) in a crucible, was produced in Merv by the 9th to 10th century AD.[27] In the 11th century, there is evidence of the production of steel in Song China using two techniques: a "berganesque" method that produced inferior, inhomogeneous, steel, and a precursor to the modern Bessemer process that used partial decarbonization via repeated forging under a cold blast.[39]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damascus_steel

Off topic but you might find this interesting.

Heat shielding putty or pastes has been around for at least twenty years now, I use it in my jewellery making.

When I was in the trade a rep came around and he demonstrated soldering two pennies together on his had like the one you shared earlier,

Another here,

China had a national drive to discover metals on their country search for metals during the early 20th century and found metals that they could not met successfully, they turned out to be meteorites, infact some of the earths rarest metal come here on them, the ancients have known about harder metals for milliennia, and if you put two and two together you know to make those granite sarcophagi, they must have had very similar to what we had today, simply must have had.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2018 21:07 by Gan Anim.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 21 Dec 2018 23:34 #229

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere

It's not done with folk peddling spinning wheels
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2018 23:44 by Frothy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 22 Dec 2018 00:39 #230

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Frothy wrote:

It's not done with folk peddling spinning wheels

Mr Forester keeps using the word sand as an aggregate, this is very un-professional of him, when he knows there is a myriad of different and much harder aggregates available to the Egyptians, here he is trying to lead the mind astray of any other possibilities, and why I do not trust him nor most of his comments.

I think the Schist disc is what I am thinking of doing with my own method ofborer, it looks like its made from copper or a bronze alloy, which they can test for quite easily today with a small sample, the middle tube like section does have rings ground into it inner surface as if it has been used for boring, IE rubbing against something.

However I don't think it is in its original shape, IE, the three bent lobes were done afterwards, but before it was a complete smooth disc for holding liquid maybe to supply a stead downflow of liquid onto the drill shaft and down in between the drill and stone itself, to give it extra weigh it could be filled with large pebbles which water could pass through quite easily.

This could serve the same purpose as building a clay dam around an area to be cut with a boring bit as seen in many engineering techniques, through this hole in the middle section a wooden pole could have been placed through to serve as a spinning arbour that could be lifted or lowered as the drill reached further down into the hole being drilled.

The dril would be of a two to one dimention, IE, twice as deep as it is wide to give it support whilst inside the stone, and as each section was broken out by compacting material into and down one side of the groove left in order of wedging and breaking it out and so on until it was at the desired depth.

The first stone sarcophagus shown with its badly missaligned cuts is not the same as many of the others seen in antiquity, here I think we have a much later attempt at copying what came before, a very crude attempt at stone cutting, no way near as accurate as other cut groves seen the world over.

The smaller circles seen in the bottom of a mortice would be much easier to obtain if they used much harder and sharper aggregates as I will eventually attempt at showing.

Here is a heavy clay wheel which could serve as a flywheel, a larger one would be also heavy enough to supply even constant pressure to a tube dril and be made to suit the size of drill, perfect for cutting holes in stone, these have been used like this for thousands of years.

At 5.00 mins onwards he shows a deep shaft in the bedrock, but does not tell you it is limestone, and this shaft I think was cut using flint tools which is the ideal media that can also be resharpened very quickly.

My mind is not yet made up, there is still lost more to explore.
INACTIVE

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 22 Dec 2018 05:59 #231

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
^

Advanced Machining in Ancient Egypt
Page 3

By Christopher P. Dunn
Petrie also studied the sawing methods of the pyramid builders. He concluded that their saws must have been at least 9 feet long. Again, there are indications of modern methods of sawing on the artifacts Petrie was studying. The sarcophagus in the King’s Chamber inside the Great Pyramid has saw marks on the north end that are identical to saw marks I have seen on granite surface plates.

Today, these saw marks would reflect either the differences in the aggregate dimensions of a wire band-saw with the abrasive the wire entraps to do the cutting, or the side-to-side movement of the wire or the wheels that drive the wire. The result of either of these conditions is a series of slight grooves. The distance between the grooves is determined by the feed-rate and either the distance between the variation in diameter of the saw, or the diameter of the wheels. The distance between the grooves on the coffer inside the King’s Chamber is approximately .050 inch.

Egyptian artifacts representing tubular drilling are the most clearly astounding and conclusive evidence yet presented to identify the knowledge and technology existing in pre-history. The ancient pyramid builders used a technique for drilling holes that is commonly known as "trepanning." This technique leaves a central core and is an efficient means of hole making. For holes that didn’t go all the way through the material, they reached a desired depth and then broke the core out of the hole. It was not only evident in the holes that Petrie was studying, but on the cores cast aside by the masons who had done the trepanning. Regarding tool marks which left a spiral groove on a core taken out of a hole drilled into a piece of granite, he wrote:

"The spiral of the cut sinks .100 inch in the circumference of 6 inches, or 1 in 60, a rate of ploughing out of the quartz and feldspar which is astonishing."

After reading this, I had to agree with Petrie. This was an incredible feed-rate for drilling into any material, let alone granite. I was completely confounded as to how a drill could achieve this feedrate. Petrie was so astounded by these artifacts that he attempted to explain them at three different points in one chapter. To an engineer in the 1880’s, what Petrie was looking at was an anomaly. The characteristics of the holes, the cores that came out of them, and the tool marks indicated an impossibility. Three distinct characteristics of the hole and core make the artifacts extremely remarkable. They are...

1. A taper on both the hole and the core.

2. A symmetrical helical groove following these tapers which showed that the drill advanced into the granite at a feed rate of .100 inch per revolution of the drill.

3. The confounding fact that the spiral groove cut deeper through the quartz than through the softer feldspar. In conventional machining the reverse would be the case.

Mr. Donald Rahn of Rahn Granite Surface Plate Co., Dayton, Ohio, told me, in 1983, that in drilling granite, diamond drills, rotating at 900 revolutions per minute, penetrate at the rate of 1 inch in 5 minutes. This works out to be .0002 inch per revolution, meaning that the ancient Egyptians were able to cut their granite with a feed rate that was 500 times greater.
www.theglobaleducationproject.org/egypt/articles/cdunn-3.php

Btw due to the precipitation erosion on the enclosure to the Sphinx it's known that it's older than the Dynastic Egyptians. There was a former and skilled civilisation.

Dates
Egyptologists, archaeologists, and scholars from the 19th century have proposed different dates for the era of Menes, or the date of the first dynasty:[14]

John Gardner Wilkinson (1835) – 2320 BC
Jean-François Champollion (1840)[contradictory] – 5867 BC
August Böckh (1845) – 5702 BC
Christian Charles Josias Bunsen (1848) – 3623 BC
Reginald Stuart Poole (1851) – 2717 BC
Karl Richard Lepsius (1856) – 3892 BC
Heinrich Karl Brugsch (1859) – 4455 BC
Franz Joseph Lauth (1869) – 4157 BC
Auguste Mariette (1871) – 5004 BC
James Strong (1878) – 2515 BC
Flinders Petrie (1887) – 4777 BC
Modern consensus dates the era of Menes or the start of the first dynasty between c. 3200–3030 BC; some academic literature uses c. 3000 BC.[15]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menes

Sahara Went from Green to Desert in a Flash
The wet period, called the African Humid Period, started and ended suddenly, confirming previous studies by other groups, the sediments revealed. However, toward the Humid Period's end about 6,000 years ago, the dust was at about 20 percent of today's level, far less dusty than previous estimates, the study found..”
today.tamu.edu/2016/11/29/6000-years-ago-the-sahara-desert-was-tropical-so-what-happened/

Do you comprehend?
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2018 07:51 by Frothy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 22 Dec 2018 11:02 #232

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Have you got any specs on that dril Roc, speed, top pressure etc, material and so on.
I just pulled that pic of Google Images. It's just a Drill Bit. Speed and Pressure would depend on Top Drive, Draw Works, BOP, etc.
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 22 Dec 2018 11:30 #233

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
There is still lost more to this subject,

What I think we are dealing with here, is two distinct periods of history and the artefacts that are available to examine today, it is clear that the quality of these items wheather they be metals or stones are not all of the same quality, or time period, this is blatantly obvious when you closely examine them.

Many leading authors mention high tech machinery or engineering in Egypt and other places where this advanced technology was used but not when, and herein is the human problem, one cannot compartmetalized different periods of history into one genre.

I also think that there was advanced engineering that was taken around the world and used to create many of the artefacts, but not left behind afterwards, this is why we see a distinctive pattern the world over, IE, the people living in and around these monoliths simply went back to how they were afterwards, IE, the complexes fell into ruin and they never kept up their maintainance, this indicates a removal of the tech itself when those who used it took it with them when they left.

My part in this debate is to try and recreate the same quality of work with what the experts say they ancient Egyptians had vailable to them, IE, copper/bronze alloys and other aggregates and that is what I will attempt to do to the best of my ability as an engineer.
INACTIVE

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 22 Dec 2018 12:05 #234

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Gan Anim wrote:

What I think we are dealing with here, is two distinct periods of history and the artefacts that are available to examine today, it is clear that the quality of these items wheather they be metals or stones are not all of the same quality, or time period, this is blatantly obvious when you closely examine them.

Many leading authors mention high tech machinery or engineering in Egypt and other places where this advanced technology was used but not when, and herein is the human problem, one cannot compartmetalized different periods of history into one genre.

I also think that there was advanced engineering that was taken around the world and used to create many of the artefacts, but not left behind afterwards, this is why we see a distinctive pattern the world over, IE, the people living in and around these monoliths simply went back to how they were afterwards, IE, the complexes fell into ruin and they never kept up their maintainance, this indicates a removal of the tech itself when those who used it took it with them when they left.

My part in this debate is to try and recreate the same quality of work with what the experts say they ancient Egyptians had vailable to them, IE, copper/bronze alloys and other aggregates and that is what I will attempt to do to the best of my ability as an engineer.

But even in traditionally excepted Egyptology the earlier tombs/containers are of better quality than the later. So history can be misleading. We know the sphinx is older than suggested at least by about 2000 years but probably more. So premise is that the ancient lost civilisation/technology was better than the Dynastic stuff. This is because the Dynastic stuff is often poorer quality, as has been shown.

There is an official cove up about the age of the sphinx, whoever built it first time around did so at least 6000 years ago, and are probably responsible for other items that ave been attributed to the Dynastic Egyptians. It doesn't follow that Egyptian technology would regress over time, so it appears that some of the better structures from earlier times in their periods were actually not build by them at all, and their later attempts were crude copies. Somehow the know how, knowledge, technology etc etc had been lost when the area suddenly dried out and they perished.

Kind of what you're on about with saving skills, but the manipulators of our history have written them off and put it all down to Egyptian dynastic technology

As seen here

again.
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2018 12:18 by Frothy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 22 Dec 2018 12:20 #235

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Frothy wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

But even in traditionally excepted Egyptology the earlier tombs/containers are of better quality than the later. So history can be misleading. We know the sphinx is older than suggested at least by about 2000 years but probably more. So premise is that the ancient lost civilisation/technology was better than the Dynastic stuff. This is because the Dynastic stuff is often poorer quality, as has been shown.

There is an official cove up about the age of the sphinx, whoever built it first time around did so at least 6000 years ago, and are probably responsible for other items that ave been attributed to the Dynastic Egyptians. It doesn't follow that Egyptian technology would regress over time, so it appears that some of the better structures from earlier times in their periods were actually not build by them at all, and their later attempts were crude copies. Somehow the know how, knowledge, technology etc etc had been lost when the area suddenly dried out at they perished.

Kind of what you're on about with saving skills, but the manipulators of our history have written them off and put it all down to Egyptian dynastic technology

Or taken away on completion of the engineering task, the same as we do today after completion of work, we don't leave the tooling behind when we have finished boring a tunnel of building a bridge, we take it to the next project.

Saving the skills model is what I like doing, by sharing it with others, those who desire the same, if we don't do this it will be lost or normally replaced with better technology. Then we enter the paradigm of what is thought to be better by using technology, sometimes we regress and not advance, like we have seen in the old furniture of yesteryear, sometimes we go backwards where hand to eye coordination in concerned.

Forester and his kind are in this to make money, not throw true light on such issues, because they are not engineers but writers of what they percieve as knowledge, very much dunning kruger.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2018 12:22 by Gan Anim.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 22 Dec 2018 12:58 #236

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Maybe they are just in it for the money but Robert Schoch is a proper scientist. Foerester et al are pointing stuff out all the same, insomuch that the earlier coffins were better made and better finished, more skilfully done in general.

Nobody really knows how the drilling and cutting was done but by judging by the information in my earlier post this morning, they had some better methods/equipment than we have now. I don't think you'll be able to make low technology equipment that can do it.

Modern civilisation has only been able to bore holes in hard rock quite recently, the question is, did these ancient people have a hard metal drill and how did they power it. Peddle wheels won't be able to drill holes with the feed-rate into granite as described.
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2018 13:00 by Frothy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 22 Dec 2018 13:16 #237

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Frothy wrote:
Maybe they are just in it for the money but Robert Schoch is a proper scientist. Foerester et al are pointing stuff out all the same, insomuch that the earlier coffins were better made and better finished, more skilfully done in general.

Nobody really knows how the drilling and cutting was done but by judging by the information in my earlier post this morning, they had some better methods/equipment than we have now. I don't think you'll be able to make low technology equipment that can do it.

Modern civilisation has only been able to bore holes in hard rock quite recently, the question is, did these ancient people have a hard metal drill and how did they power it. Peddle wheels won't be able to drill holes with the feed-rate into granite as described.

The thing is we do have the equipment to do these kinds of holes today, these would be authors say we don't and that is a common missconception they all use to sell their mystery school rhetoric.

We do have equipment that can achieve and surpass their rhetoric, like EDM spark errosion that can drill the smallest of holes, and high frequency drilling to drill larger holes at speeds far faster than Foreseter says does not exist today, his mind set has been well and truly put to bed, yet he like any other could search yet relies upon peoples reluctance to search for the truth behind his conveniant truths or as in this case, lies.

Like I said earlier there is lots more to add to this subject.
INACTIVE

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 22 Dec 2018 13:42 #238

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Did you see the post I submitted this morning, it wasn't from Brien Foerester, they were drilling 500 x faster than a granite drilling engineer said he could in 1983.They can judge by the drill bit feed-rate marks and the removed inner core. how much is bored per revolution is greater than could be done in 1983 by the granite engineer, like 500 times greater, didn't you read it?

Foereseter doesn't say you can't drill holes fast today. But whats's needed for that he says is modern power tools, not peddling machines.
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2018 13:48 by Frothy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 22 Dec 2018 13:55 #239

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You can't fix stupid

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 22 Dec 2018 14:03 #240

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Frothy wrote:
Did you see the post I submitted this morning, it wasn't from Brien Foerester, they were drilling 500 x faster than a granite drilling engineer said he could in 1983.They can judge by the drill bit feed-rate marks and the removed inner core. how much is bored per revolution is greater than could be done in 1983 by the granite engineer, like 500 times greater, didn't you read it?

Foereseter doesn't say you can't drill holes fast today. But whats's needed for that he says is modern power tools, not peddling machines.

I already knew they can drill holes faster before reading the article we need to keep in perspective, keep the alien rhetoric out of the running.

Forester is being sellective with the reality of the subject, he never comes out and explain things properly as that would spoil his method of making money out of the mystery.

There are so many others on the same band wagon, giving only half of the information and leaving the rest to imagination, I don't work like that.

What my experiments will endeavor to show is, there are other ways to swing an Egyptian Cat, using the old school tech, which he never does, the experiments he has been a part of are a complete joke to any other than the trained eye.

Lets see what I can achieve and gain from using my own brain instead of following his and his stories of old.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2018 14:04 by Gan Anim.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare