Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 22 Dec 2018 14:08 #241

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:

Great crane driving too, my best freind was one, see how little gap he left between the joints and boom in it goes.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2018 14:09 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 24 Dec 2018 07:56 #242

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Gan Anim wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Did you see the post I submitted this morning, it wasn't from Brien Foerester, they were drilling 500 x faster than a granite drilling engineer said he could in 1983.They can judge by the drill bit feed-rate marks and the removed inner core. how much is bored per revolution is greater than could be done in 1983 by the granite engineer, like 500 times greater, didn't you read it?

Foereseter doesn't say you can't drill holes fast today. But whats's needed for that he says is modern power tools, not peddling machines.

I already knew they can drill holes faster before reading the article we need to keep in perspective, keep the alien rhetoric out of the running.

Forester is being sellective with the reality of the subject, he never comes out and explain things properly as that would spoil his method of making money out of the mystery.

There are so many others on the same band wagon, giving only half of the information and leaving the rest to imagination, I don't work like that.

What my experiments will endeavor to show is, there are other ways to swing an Egyptian Cat, using the old school tech, which he never does, the experiments he has been a part of are a complete joke to any other than the trained eye.

Lets see what I can achieve and gain from using my own brain instead of following his and his stories of old.

it doesn't matter to me if Foerester doesn't go into every detail, the point is he's highlighting things that are otherwise being covered up by the mainstream paradigm.

There isn't an explanation for this drilling, cutting, or finishing the polished hard stone. As I keep saying old school peddle wheels etc, won't do that. Foerester's conclusion is that there was a more advanced civilisation before the Dynastic Egyptians.

Whether or not he's in it for the money or if he doesn't explain in enough detail for your liking, is neither here nor there, what he has shown in his presentations is interesting. it's not a matter of following, it's a matter of considering, You appear to be dismissive but have nothing to add on the topic that would account for the processes yourself. You tried to explain it all with a copper staff with diamonds attached at the end, powered by a potters wheel like mechanism. But as I keep saying, civilisations haven't used diamond enhanced cutting tools for very long, and potters wheels can't spin the drill bit fast enough, and the tubular drilling feed-rate is not going to occur using such a method even for softer stone.

I have't mentioned aliens, I don't know why you've brought that into it?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 24 Dec 2018 08:08 by Frothy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 24 Dec 2018 11:13 #243

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Frothy wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Did you see the post I submitted this morning, it wasn't from Brien Foerester, they were drilling 500 x faster than a granite drilling engineer said he could in 1983.They can judge by the drill bit feed-rate marks and the removed inner core. how much is bored per revolution is greater than could be done in 1983 by the granite engineer, like 500 times greater, didn't you read it?

Foereseter doesn't say you can't drill holes fast today. But whats's needed for that he says is modern power tools, not peddling machines.

I already knew they can drill holes faster before reading the article we need to keep in perspective, keep the alien rhetoric out of the running.

Forester is being sellective with the reality of the subject, he never comes out and explain things properly as that would spoil his method of making money out of the mystery.

There are so many others on the same band wagon, giving only half of the information and leaving the rest to imagination, I don't work like that.

What my experiments will endeavor to show is, there are other ways to swing an Egyptian Cat, using the old school tech, which he never does, the experiments he has been a part of are a complete joke to any other than the trained eye.

Lets see what I can achieve and gain from using my own brain instead of following his and his stories of old.

it doesn't matter to me if Foerester doesn't go into every detail, the point is he's highlighting things that are otherwise being covered up by the mainstream paradigm.

There isn't an explanation for this drilling, cutting, or finishing the polished hard stone. As I keep saying old school peddle wheels etc, won't do that. Foerester's conclusion is that there was a more advanced civilisation before the Dynastic Egyptians.

Whether or not he's in it for the money or if he doesn't explain in enough detail for your liking, is neither here nor there, what he has shown in his presentations is interesting. it's not a matter of following, it's a matter of considering, You appear to be dismissive but have nothing to add on the topic that would account for the processes yourself. You tried to explain it all with a copper staff with diamonds attached at the end, powered by a potters wheel like mechanism. But as I keep saying, civilisations haven't used diamond enhanced cutting tools for very long, and potters wheels can't spin the drill bit fast enough, and the tubular drilling feed-rate is not going to occur using such a method even for softer stone.

I have't mentioned aliens, I don't know why you've brought that into it?

Call me fussy, however! I intend to look into things in finer detail, my findings will be free to whoever wants to read them here, not in books.

Polishing stone is a well established craft, it is done by using fine aggregates and lots of elbow grease as my son says, starting of with coarse and getting finer, these stones have been used for thousands of years, pumice and a plethoa of others were the polishers, which you can actually shape with as well.

Many objects throughout history were polished in revolving tumblers made of wooden barrels, like my mini version here,

www.bitchute.com/video/HCxRtM6BU5VL/

I mentioned aliens, because there are some really whacky minds who have written some whacky novels on the pyramids, who I think are also part of the deception behind the hidden agaenda in the running.

My spinning wheels are a part of the true engineering world of old and can be used for many other technoques as well as spinning wool, larger similar versions were in use in Egypt for lifting water into watering channels.
INACTIVE

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 25 Dec 2018 19:00 #244

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
What do you think about this sonic drilling using sort of tuning fork contraptions Gan?

No spinning needed at all.... :dunno:

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 28 Dec 2018 03:07 #245

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Seems here copper and sand did it.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 28 Dec 2018 03:20 #246

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Great crane driving too, my best freind was one, see how little gap he left between the joints and boom in it goes.
That's a Topdrive with the Driller on the brake. No Cranes involved here, just a Derrick with a rotating system. Topdrive in the Derrick and a Turning Table on the Drilling Floor
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2018 03:21 by Rocco.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare