Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 28 Jun 2018 00:23 #41

• porridge
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
Stone turning is still done by hand today on a lathe, so it would have been possible to cut stone with a harder stone.

If you see how the flint knapper does his stuff with antler against the much harder flint, you will see what I'm getting at.

The pillar examples in that video are carved out the rock as is...not put there after..the temple is one big stone carving.

So agreed done with a lave but by free standing machine not harder stone neither that would not work.

You cannot compare this to stone working with steel chisels on an electric lave...these pillars are huge.

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 28 Jun 2018 00:30 by porridge.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 28 Jun 2018 10:02 #42

• porridge
  • Silver Member
The temple is a single carving from Basalt, the pillars couldn't have been put on a lathe. It would of had to be some kind of reverse lathe machine. Steel chisels could not do the level of intricacy to detail shown.
Go research the temple it is insane.

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 28 Jun 2018 12:29 by porridge.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 28 Jun 2018 10:06 #43

• porridge
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:

The guy in the video really needs to do some more research into his own history.

Yeah that cognitive dissonance is kicking in nicely. :larf:

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 29 Jun 2018 16:41 #44

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Boomerangs were common in many different cultures.

Plenty of real pyramids in China, like hundreds of them & big ones...another part of the cover up.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 29 Jun 2018 16:48 #45

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Post this again for anyone who hasent seen these sites in China.

Yangshan Quarry.

[/quote]

User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 30 Jun 2018 14:32 #46

• Frothy
  • Released
Have a look at this...

And these....

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 30 Jun 2018 14:53 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 30 Jun 2018 15:05 #47

• Frothy
  • Released
Maybe the knobs/nodes on the stones are where a vibrating instrument was attached, thus the rocks in the walls grind against one another causing a filing/tight fitting finish to the walls/structures?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 04 Jul 2018 10:39 #48

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Have a look at this...

And these....

It was possible to cut with copper saws also Froth, but totally unrealistic, yet Egyptology is convinced this is how it happened.

No one can explain these carvings from old kingdom.
Still debunks the evolution myth that man evolved through the ages from primitive.

Last Edit: 04 Jul 2018 10:46 by porridge.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 04 Jul 2018 11:33 #49

• Frothy
  • Released
I wasn't thinking about the sculptures, but the holes in the stone, and the tight fitting joints in the stone walls,

I'm thinking vibration, if the walls can be induced to vibrate using sound as energy, then surely the stones will vibrate against each other causing a grinding effect and tight joints?

Also that a copper cylinder piece can be induced to vibrate through rather than drill through hard stone to make a hole in it akin to a drill hole, as seen on the video.

With regards to the sculptures, I'm merely making a wild guess that if vibration can cut hard stone, perhaps there was a tool, a sort of tool that would vibrate using sound, and thus powered by sound vibration. Okay it sounds a bit wild but whatever they did is going to seem pretty out there eh?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 04 Jul 2018 11:47 by Frothy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 04 Jul 2018 13:17 #50

• Frothy
  • Released
But how're you proposing that the ancient people powered these tools?

My suggestion is sound/vibration, so the action is more like grinding than drilling, as per the video clip i posted.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 04 Jul 2018 13:19 by Frothy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 04 Jul 2018 17:18 #51

• porridge
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
porridge wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Have a look at this...

And these....

In the film they were trying to cut granite, but the pyramid is made of limestone, try a bronze chisel on limestone, and a harder bronze, not the brass he was using in the film.

And one step by another you come to the conclusion that the ancients were cleverer than the science takes them as.

It was possible to cut with copper saws also Froth, but totally unrealistic, yet Egyptology is convinced this is how it happened.

No one can explain these carvings from old kingdom.
Still debunks the evolution myth that man evolved through the ages from primitive.

As I mentioned ealier and my penneth worth,

To cut granite using copper you need another ingredient, DIAMONDS, if you added diamonds to the copper during the molten stage, IE, add the diamonds to the molten copper during the casting stage, this would leave diamonds embedded in the copper like the modern drills today, add water. and you have a drill of the ancients that is as good as ours in modernity.

The Egyptians had diamonds as well as copper.

They also had TIN, which was a highly prized commodity which they needed to make bronze tools harder, steel as a common metal was a ways off as far as we know but some has been found in ancient sights since those days.

I personally think they did not have the tech to create a heat high enough to make steel, this would govern its manufacture more than anything.

I dont buy your theory tho Gan..once the drill bit or whatever gets hot the copper would weaken & lose strength.. the drill wouldnt cut anything & be destroyed.

Why you need high tensile steel with diamond tips. :thumbup:

Plus as already stated they would need a machine to turn the drill..no evidence of any of this not even saws big enough to cut large slabs of granite.
Then you have the interior of the Apis sarcophagus as an example..they would of had to drill inside, no way to use saws.
That would have taken literally years.
Or "dolomite pounders" :lmao:
Greece & Rome both occupied Egypt & had no knowledge of any of this tech or it would have been passed on.
Egyptologists are not engineers or stone masons.,..they know nothing about construction...yet come out with these insane theories..
Like Sneferu built 3 pyramids in 24 years including the red pyramid in his lifetime. With fuck all evidence..

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 04 Jul 2018 17:30 #52

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Maybe the knobs/nodes on the stones are where a vibrating instrument was attached, thus the rocks in the walls grind against one another causing a filing/tight fitting finish to the walls/structures?

The polygonal pieces go round corners the theory is they were designed to resist earthquakes.

Sphinx temple.
(Exactly the same tech as Peru)

Last Edit: 04 Jul 2018 17:32 by porridge.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 04 Jul 2018 22:26 #53

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan, you say this but right now it is all theory.. you not just have to prove it works, but you also have to show the same rotation marks.
Also you are under the assumption diamonds were easy to obtain & they used them.
So maybe possible, but not necessarily true & are plenty experts trying to figure this out arnt as sure as yourself.

www.penn.museum/sites/expedition/ancient-egyptian-stone-drilling/

Plus this technology was used on an industrial scale, so why did it just disappear from many cultures globally?
These are just questions I see.

I have seen videos of very fine grooves cut into granite at Luxor temple also that cant be explained by a drill.
Also quarry sites in Peru show massive cut marks into the rock that couldnt have been done by a hand saw.
If your correct then great, but doesnt begin to explain the polygonal walls. or the andesite carvings.
Definitely not that temple in India.

History is a lie that is a cert.
These cultures were not independent of one another.

Last Edit: 04 Jul 2018 22:30 by porridge.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 04 Jul 2018 22:34 #54

• porridge
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:

Believe me it could be done and some, I simply challenge official history and could easily prove them wrong using ancient technology.

An ancient core drill flywheel perhaps made of bronze and driven by water, very much like Viktor Shauberger technology.

No that flywheel is carved from stone not metal.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 05 Jul 2018 00:07 #55

• Frothy
  • Released
Gan, on one of the videos I posted the guy is using vibration to burrow a hole in the stone via a copper piece. It;s not drilling by using a spinning drill bit. I think it;s called ''sonic drilling'' when the bit vibrates instead if drilling with a spinning action. Perhaps the squeaking sound that you mentioned might do it, it would need to be high frequency surely.

Are you suggesting that perhaps the potters wheel is required to create a sound/vibration/squeak, rather than it spinning a drill bit? So the sound vibrates the copper bit which makes a hole in the stone as seen in the video. The knack would be getting the right frequency. I'm also considering the walls, I mean the ancient walls, the joints are so tight it's seems incredible. Perhaps once the wall is in place, and more or less fitting, it is vibrated, surely a vibration would induce the stones to grind at their edges and thus have a tight fit.

This is the video I mean.

Jews LARPing as Nazis

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 05 Jul 2018 08:30 #56

• porridge
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:

I will agree on one thing, and that it is most likely that the planet was guided and or ruled by a common system due to the many similar forms of architecture found the world over, also the many new discoveries that are being found today, Gobekli Tepe was kept under wraps for many years before being released, same for the Antikythera model.

The Egyptians also had access to a very rare type of extemely hard vocanic glass which they used in their jewellery, found in a remote place near Libya, this could have been used as an aggregate for drilling.

www.saharagems.com/libyan-desert-glass.html

I did the drilling experiment after joining the same banter on the DIF a few years ago and posted the pictures as I went, someone is bound to have seen them, I used a standard plumbers reducer joint, using chirt for the aggregate lubed by engine oil to make up a paste with kept things cool also, it took me around 20 minutes to do using my homemade bowsaw which I still have, so I can do it again this time live on my own Bitchute video channel, I also used the same gear with a cheap Silverline diamond coated cutter in around twenty seconds.

1st show some evidence the ancient Egyptians had knowledge of this glass.
Then you can make your copper alloy drill bit with this glass & demonstrate what no1 else has yet to do..
Cept the common theory from the evidence is they used a hollow copper treppaning technique.
Gan you do seem to have answers, but ignore the questions posed...like how did they cut into the side of that quarry with hand tools & why leave the knobs.
Explain how they cut into the mountain with copper tools?
Also if you check the video I posted from the China quarry, youll see they cut HUGE pieces of stone from the quarry walls. Definitely industrial scale.

I did the drilling experiment after joining the same banter on the DIF a few years ago and posted the pictures as I went, someone is bound to have seen them, I used a standard plumbers reducer joint, using chirt for the aggregate lubed by engine oil to make up a paste with kept things cool also, it took me around 20 minutes to do using my homemade bowsaw which I still have, so I can do it again this time live on my own Bitchute video channel, I also used the same gear with a cheap Silverline diamond coated cutter in around twenty seconds.

What stone was you cutting into?

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 05 Jul 2018 10:11 #57

• Frothy
  • Released
I'm not pretending to have all the answers but if someone has a theory that explains some of the mystery then It's worth looking at.
Did anyone see the part about the 'tuning fork' theory in the video?

It's like a pitchfork, a letter U with a metal handle, a wire across the top joining to the two prongs, it means the wire can be plucked and the 'tuning fork' will vibrate a while. A copper piece can be attached to the end of the handle.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2018 10:15 by Frothy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 06 Jul 2018 20:49 #58

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan, My experience of drilling toughened glass it shatters if you put any pressure on it so dunno how you was drilling with a bow drill lol.

You need to get hold of this Volcanic glass & make yourself a drill bit..then put that shit out on youtube.

Contact that ancient architects bloke...hell do a video on it. :D

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 06 Jul 2018 20:55 #59

• porridge
  • Silver Member
More photos of insane Indian rock temples.
Whoever made the robots that created them temples was tripping their faces off on some ibogaine or smoking DMT.. :O

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 06 Jul 2018 23:04 #60

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Oh I wont be crying lol you would be the 1st to clear up this mystery no else has figured out, so ide be honoured to have pestered you about it.

In that video you posted tho, he is not using tempered glass and is talking shit saying you can cut it like that.