Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 27 Jun 2018 20:56 #41

• porridge
  • Silver Member

:lmao:

Sleep now trollies.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 27 Jun 2018 21:00 #42

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
My theory no, but it has been done, diamonds are the only material that can cut hard granite, the castings of the pine cones and many other artefats were taken from the tombs and temples, which are often on display today wherever they go on loan, this casting system has been used extensively by many different civilisations like Minoan, Greek and lots more.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fontana_della_Pigna

Who ever did the drilling would need these raw materials unless they had water jet tech or laser.

Troll :lmao:
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 27 Jun 2018 21:07 by Gan Anim.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 27 Jun 2018 21:11 #43

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Perhaps you'd like to draw a diagram of the diamond tipped drill/saw/chisel, the ancients used to cut all those hard stones, and explain how they powered it? How did they finish some of the flat surfaces so accurately? How did they get their lines so straight?

Why hasn't the 'diamond tipped copper drill' been proposed by anthropology? Surely because of the lack of power, rather than the lack of material.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 27 Jun 2018 21:25 by Frothy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 27 Jun 2018 21:14 #44

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
My theory no, but it has been done, diamonds are the only material that can cut hard granite, the castings of the pine cones and many other artefats were taken from the tombs which are on display today wherever they go on loan, this system has been used by many different civilisations like Minoan, Greek and lots more.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fontana_della_Pigna

Who ever did the drilling would need these raw materials unless they had water jet tech or laser.

Apologies Im freaking, always thought that was limestone, but yeah doh guess is bronze.
You sure it was from Egypt tho, many Isis worshippers in Rome in Roman times.
Still dont see how you could cut horizontal holes without a serious drill.
Theres tons of precision cuts & holes I dont see could have been done without machinery plus if the Greeks & Romans adopted your technique I think wed know.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 27 Jun 2018 21:15 by porridge.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 27 Jun 2018 21:24 #45

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:

Troll :lmao:

The water Jet you would need a serious sand blaster & unless they damned the Nile with turbines I dont see it. :dunno:

then the Lazers lol.. :ponda:

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 27 Jun 2018 21:28 #46

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 27 Jun 2018 21:33 #47

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
I'm cool

The data says it was taken from Egypt but hey who truly knows where is was made originally, as we still see today with many items made in one place and sold in another, but what is clear, this is how it was made, the same way as most of the Roman Statues.
Yes it is made from bronze of which there are many different grades, and both Egypt and Pheonicia were trading tin from Cornwall since at least that time.

As an engineer I would drill the hole vertically first before placing the block into place.

There are quite a few heiroglphs of Egyptians drilling infact the furniture in King Tuts tomb was quite sophisticated.

Here is an odditty, I was speaking to an Austrailian freind a few weeks ago who had just been to the King Tuts museum display and right there in the cabinets were Bommerangs, yes bloody Boomerangs, go figure, how the hell did they get there is the question, hankers back to the item being made somewhere else or could have been taken there by ancient Egypt.

INACTIVE

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 27 Jun 2018 21:44 #48

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
The water jet cutters today use a very fine industrial ruby aggregate which can cut the hardest cobalt steels quite easily, and on some jobs out perform the laser and some. Today we are now seeing what the Egyptian system is most likely to be, we now have the tools as these people did which answers many of Hancocks questions, what he doesn't go into is we could have lost this tech until today, which I personally think is the case.
INACTIVE

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 27 Jun 2018 22:20 #49

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
The water jet cutters today use a very fine industrial ruby aggregate which can cut the hardest cobalt steels quite easily, and on some jobs out perform the laser and some. Today we are now seeing what the Egyptian system is most likely to be, we now have the tools as these people did which answers many of Hancocks questions, what he doesn't go into is we could have lost this tech until today, which I personally think is the case.

Yea, I mean im into the theory they was mining this planet long before the great cataclysm, ancient giant trees now petrofied, more oxygen & less gravity, otherwise the dinosaurs wouldnt have been able to walk & explains why they were so huge. So the idea of giants also doesn't surprise, very much like the film avatar..we have been kept in the dark.

It is possible to cut granite with copper, but its a ridiculous idea to think they went to this effort.
Thats what gets me about all this ancient stone craft..they always went to insane efforts to do everything & their maths & geometry was on par with the colossal construction. Our culture is so up its own arse by design but seriously ignorant..to where men like Pythagoras got their knowledge from in the first place.

Whats your thoughts on this temple work?

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 27 Jun 2018 22:32 #50

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
What is the power source for the water jet used by the ancients?

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 27 Jun 2018 23:42 #51

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Stone turning is still done by hand today on a lathe, so it would have been possible to cut stone with a harder stone.

If you see how the flint knapper does his stuff with antler against the much harder flint, you will see what I'm getting at.
INACTIVE

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 27 Jun 2018 23:45 #52

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Probably the same as today, this is it, we think it has never been done before, when Plato reminds us of, nothing is new under the sun, the human brain was no different back then than it is today, it is our power of thought and how things might be that brings all things to life, something many today simply cannot fathom because their hand to eye coordination has truly been taken away.
INACTIVE

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 28 Jun 2018 00:23 #53

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
Stone turning is still done by hand today on a lathe, so it would have been possible to cut stone with a harder stone.

If you see how the flint knapper does his stuff with antler against the much harder flint, you will see what I'm getting at.

The pillar examples in that video are carved out the rock as is...not put there after..the temple is one big stone carving.

So agreed done with a lave but by free standing machine not harder stone neither that would not work.

You cannot compare this to stone working with steel chisels on an electric lave...these pillars are huge.

Last Edit: 28 Jun 2018 00:30 by porridge.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 28 Jun 2018 08:53 #54

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
I would have to inspect them for myself before commenting further, to me they look like multi constructional/added at a later date but I cannot get a close enough look to see if the striations in the pillars match as they rise.

The thing is that we do not know exactly what tools they had in India, However, Steel was used in use the very region that the temple is situated in the third century BC, so it is likely that they were turned on some sort of wooden lathes using some sort of steel alloy in their construction.

And the earliest known production of steel is seen in pieces of ironware excavated from an archaeological site in Anatolia (Kaman-Kalehöyük) and are nearly 4,000 years old, dating from 1800 BC. Horace identifies steel weapons such as the falcata in the Iberian Peninsula, while Noric steel was used by the Roman military.

The guy in the video really needs to do some more research into his own history.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 28 Jun 2018 09:06 by Gan Anim.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 28 Jun 2018 10:02 #55

• porridge
  • Silver Member
The temple is a single carving from Basalt, the pillars couldn't have been put on a lathe. It would of had to be some kind of reverse lathe machine. Steel chisels could not do the level of intricacy to detail shown.
Go research the temple it is insane.

Last Edit: 28 Jun 2018 12:29 by porridge.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 28 Jun 2018 10:06 #56

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:

The guy in the video really needs to do some more research into his own history.

Yeah that cognitive dissonance is kicking in nicely. :larf:

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 29 Jun 2018 09:57 #57

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Gan Anim wrote:

Here is an odditty, I was speaking to an Austrailian freind a few weeks ago who had just been to the King Tuts museum display and right there in the cabinets were Bommerangs, yes bloody Boomerangs, go figure, how the hell did they get there is the question, hankers back to the item being made somewhere else or could have been taken there by ancient Egypt.

Yeah, the ancient Egptians used throw-sticks. Interestingly the letter C/G (c/g were actually the same letter until the Latins wanted to differentiate G and C so they created the letter C) which was known as Gamal/Gamma is named after the Egyptian word for a throw-stick.....and it looks like one. Clever huh? So the letter C in our language is related to the heiroglyph for a similarly shaped hunting weapon.

But as for your pyramid in Australia....well some people call them hills and mountains. You're onto a loser there.

I don't really understand why people will believe anything as long as someone has made a Youtube video. It's as if Youtube is the historical record of all facts of reality, it isn't. You should watch these videos but don't forget to engage your own discernment and historical knowledge.

If something utterly questions what you know then you do have the right to question and interrograte that source.

There are so many reasons that there are no pyramids in Egypt wtf? I mean Australia, least of all because it obviously looks like a hill.
Last Edit: 30 Jun 2018 09:36 by Truthspoon.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 29 Jun 2018 16:41 #58

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Boomerangs were common in many different cultures.

Plenty of real pyramids in China, like hundreds of them & big ones...another part of the cover up.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 29 Jun 2018 16:48 #59

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Post this again for anyone who hasent seen these sites in China.

Yangshan Quarry.

[/quote]

User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 30 Jun 2018 14:32 #60

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Have a look at this...

And these....

Last Edit: 30 Jun 2018 14:53 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare