Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 07 Jul 2018 20:39 #61

• porridge
  • Silver Member
-exilium wrote:
porridge wrote:
Gan, My experience of drilling toughened glass it shatters if you put any pressure on it so dunno how you was drilling with a bow drill lol.

You need to get hold of this Volcanic glass & make yourself a drill bit..then put that shit out on youtube.

Contact that ancient architects bloke...hell do a video on it. :D

I have had a look through my glass pile and the one I did a while ago for a beehive inspection board with a middle escape was tempered glass, not toughened and why the chirt was able to cut it.

Tempered & toughened are one in the same Gan, that guy was cutting through laminated.

As for the melting of stone, I think its possible as some examples of granite in Egypt it flakes off oddly & has a weird texture.
But then maybe this was from the massive plasma discharge coming from the sky during the great cataclysm.
Whats your thoughts on the fall from the golden age?

Talking about melting stone.
The unfinished obelisk, there is clear signs of some kind of machine marks scooping out the granite.
They claim they are from dolomite pounders but watch this video & make your own mind up.

Them scoop marks are machines mate, like the Yonghu caves in China if you watched the video I posted. Blatant machine marks.
Not one comment about them tho..odd. :yerright:
Nothing else can explain this..unless was hoaxed is only explanation.

Here is something really freaky.

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2018 21:14 by porridge.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 08 Jul 2018 00:10 #62

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan you seem to like to push the offical history & ignore whats infront of your face.

The Longyou* caves are blatant machine marked walls, I dont believe youve checked the photos..pretty much the same marks machines would use today.
Aswan again scoops are blatant machine marks.
Serepeam sarcophagus wasent drilled with any copper tool with a bow saw..diamond aggregate or not.
The Stones from the Osirion & Sphinx complex wasent cut by any copper saw neither..and definitely wasent made at the time Egyptology claims.
Im wasting my time here.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2018 18:24 by porridge.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 08 Jul 2018 18:24 #63

• porridge
  • Silver Member
What was this thesis you did on the Longyou caves?

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 08 Jul 2018 18:57 #64

• porridge
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
porridge wrote:
What was this thesis you did on the Longyou caves?

I was a thesis called The Big Idea which I wrote in the winter of 2015, not only on the caves but the caves were mentioned amongst the thesis, which I have yet to publish, a couple of freinds have seen it to date only.

Okay, so what did you have to say about these caves?

Along with the Yenshen quarry I posted, they are either definite proof of machines or a total hoax. :ponda:

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 08 Jul 2018 19:02 #65

• porridge
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:

Have a look at this latest find in Alexandria and what he says about it.

I am subscribed to his channel & watched that a few days ago.

Is very interesting being found in Alexandria.

I dont think in late Egypt they were making sarcophagus from heavy stone, so maybe re used.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 08 Jul 2018 20:13 #66

• porridge
  • Silver Member
They were made by a machine anyone can see that...the marks are too uniform & on an industrial scale for anybody to seriously think they were done by hand I think hilarious. Very similar to modern cave excavating machines.
The Longyou cave system is an obvious mine!
Theres tons of examples of ancient mining across the planet.

The massive network of caves found in Turkey you could say were done by hand, even tho is unbelievable to think anyone would but possible.

Here are some man made caves for comparison.

Totally busted. :thumbup:
Only other explanation: They were mining there & then turned it into a tourist fantasy for the $. Would not be surprised.
I dont know the history from the locals & how far knowledge of the place really go's back.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 09 Jul 2018 15:37 #67

• porridge
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
porridge wrote:
They were made by a machine anyone can see that...the marks are too uniform & on an industrial scale for anybody to seriously think they were done by hand I think hilarious. Very similar to modern cave excavating machines.
The Longyou cave system is an obvious mine!
Theres tons of examples of ancient mining across the planet.

The massive network of caves found in Turkey you could say were done by hand, even tho is unbelievable to think anyone would but possible.

Here are some man made caves for comparison.

Totally busted. :thumbup:
Only other explanation: They were mining there & then turned it into a tourist fantasy for the $. Would not be surprised.
I dont know the history from the locals & how far knowledge of the place really go's back.

I hear you, we can see that these things were mechanised but modern mentality are so far down the road to ruin where thinking is concerned that this informtion is going to be lost.

You see porri, engineers simply do not leave the tools of their trade behind when they finish, they take them home with them especially the high tech which they always hide from the masses who might get benefit from them to become independant.

Robert Schoch talks in depth on this issue, I have mailed him on my molten core diamond drill model to see what he thinks.

If you look at the tunnel boring machines today they are almost identical, just like the old mines and caves done in yesteryear, their high tech will have been a standard even then.

I think they were far more superior to us back then, we cant even begin to imagine.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 09 Jul 2018 19:42 #68

• porridge
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:

Most of the largest quarries are actually blasted, thousands upon thousands are dislodged in a few seconds, so if we have these system thousands of years ago which is possible given the human mind set then as plato said nothing is new under the sun, do I think we have been here before, absolutely I do.

But wait, the earth is only supposed to be five thousand years old, :lmao:

Yeah pretty far out theories like the grand canyon being mined, but looks alot like it & the tree stumps get you thinking Avatar stylee :ponda:

Last Edit: 09 Jul 2018 19:43 by porridge.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 09 Jul 2018 20:51 #69

• porridge
  • Silver Member
When the Dinosaurs were about was lot more oxygen & less gravity.

Trees were much bigger as they know & have also found giant fossilised mushrooms.

If Saturn theory is true, which there is much evidence, there wouldnt have been no night time either.

Saturn Lucifer project theory has always made a lot of sense...return to the golden age.
Some say what CERN is upto. Stairway to heaven or Jacobs ladder.

Maybe why they are building the DUMBS they want to come up to their Zion.

There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever. Revelation 22:5

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 10 Jul 2018 18:49 #70

• porridge
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
porridge wrote:
When the Dinosaurs were about was lot more oxygen & less gravity.

Trees were much bigger as they know & have also found giant fossilised mushrooms.

If Saturn theory is true, which there is much evidence, there wouldnt have been no night time either.

Saturn Lucifer project theory has always made a lot of sense...return to the golden age.
Some say what CERN is upto. Stairway to heaven or Jacobs ladder.

Maybe why they are building the DUMBS they want to come up to their Zion.

There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever. Revelation 22:5

An old freind of mine was schooled with one of the Rothchilds at Leys of Cambridge, he was in class with the Late Amschel, I remember him telling me that it was Mirriam Rothschild who was a botanist/Zoologist as well as her Brother Victor who my freind had many stories told to when he was eight years old, It was Miriam I think he said who discovered that the daylight hours were around 19 hours long by fossile records of corals found in the Scotish islands, aparently these grow at so many rings in a given time setting or daylight, this is how they knew that the days were much much longer back then.
#

Interesting about the corals..not sure about the source of the info tho. :larf: :ponda:
The Corals could be any depth in the sea so would be hard to tell how much light they were receiving.
Also the earth axis would have been different.
All sorts of factors Science wouldn't take into account...

Could be why they call themselves the Illuminati something to do with Saturns plasma sheath..also why times of Noah, they would live into their hundreds.

Lot more energy back then..wasent a consumer planet like it is now.
Whats cert is Vatican archives knows all about this real history, but obviously prefers to keep us in the dark.
All the occult symbolism or talismans they use is meant to trigger something from our distant past..like the swastica.

Some interesting mushroom rock formations or fossils?

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 13 Jul 2018 19:43 #71

• porridge
  • Silver Member

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 13 Jul 2018 20:51 #72

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Well this place was buried very deep, just like Puma Punku & massive stones being flung around..Golbekli Tepe they claim was purposely buried, :lmao: not sure why someone would bury a site like that.
Specially with all the massive cave networks near by in Turkey & all over the med.
These people were hiding from something.
Velikovsky worlds in collision gives an idea of what was happening.
Its recorded globally.
Venus the comet.
Same stories recorded by multiple cultures.
The Bible & other mythology does have a lot of truth in but from stories being rewritten by Rome.
The idea of monotheism coming from Akhenaten reinvented as the Hebrews.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 17 Jul 2018 07:06 #73

• Frothy
  • Released
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 29 Jul 2018 13:27 #74

• Frothy
  • Released
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 22 Aug 2018 16:24 #75

• Frothy
  • Released
Have a poke around in the website pictish-mithraism.com/page48.php

I think Norman J Penny had nailed it

More about his discovery here
www.pictish-mithraism.com/attachments/File/Pictish_Mithraism_Booklet_-_Norman_J_Penny_-_June_2010.pdf
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 22 Aug 2018 17:07 #76

• Frothy
  • Released
Another part to the o/p video.

Jews LARPing as Nazis
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 22 Aug 2018 18:23 #77

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
porridge wrote:
..The Bible & other mythology does have a lot of truth in but from stories being rewritten by Rome..

Huh? You say the bible is a myth but then you say there's truth in it. Make up your mind..:)
For the record, there are at least two separate passages in the bible telling of how time ran backwards, stopped, then began running forward again, how kool is that?

God said- "Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down" (Isaiah 38:8 )
"The sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day. There has never been a day like it before or since" (Joshua 10:12-14)

If we look at it scientifically, we can pose an interesting question like did the sun actually move backwards, or was the rotation of the earth reversed to create the illusion?
I wonder if ancient astronomers (maybe Chinese) recorded it and said- "Some weird shit going on up there"

PS- Einstein and other scientists have proved that time is stretchy and elastic, so I've got a theory that perhaps time ran faster or slower at different periods of earth's history; therefore when dating fossils and stuff maybe we shouldn't assume that time has always run at the same speed.
This verse could tie in with it-
"With God a thousand years are as one day" (2 Peter 3:8 )

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 22 Aug 2018 18:44 #78

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
porridge wrote:
..The Bible & other mythology does have a lot of truth in but from stories being rewritten by Rome..

Huh? You say the bible is a myth but then you say there's truth in it. Make up your mind..:)
For the record, there are at least two separate passages in the bible telling of how time ran backwards, stopped, then began running forward again, how kool is that?

God said- "Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down" (Isaiah 38:8 )
"The sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day. There has never been a day like it before or since" (Joshua 10:12-14)

If we look at it scientifically, we can pose an interesting question like did the sun actually move backwards, or was the rotation of the earth reversed to create the illusion?
I wonder if ancient astronomers (maybe Chinese) recorded it and said- "Some weird shit going on up there"

PS- Einstein and other scientists have proved that time is stretchy and elastic, so I've got a theory that perhaps time ran faster or slower at different periods of earth's history; therefore when dating fossils and stuff maybe we shouldn't assume that time has always run at the same speed.
This verse could tie in with it-
"With God a thousand years are as one day" (2 Peter 3:8 )

What got him started was the biblical story of Joshua commanding the Sun and Moon to stop moving for an entire day and invoking a devastating hail of stones from the sky during his battle with the Amorites. Velikovsky was also seeking a physical reason for the plagues inflicted on the Egyptians in Exodus.

Venus provided all the answers. That long tail it trailed after leaving Jupiter had also created all kinds of havoc for Pharaoh as Earth passed through it not once but twice. And although we escaped an outright collision, the proximity of Venus caused Earth’s orbit and axial tilt to change, a magnetic reversal, and worldwide floods, hurricanes, and volcanic eruptions — all within recorded history. None of this catastrophism was chronicled by our ancestors, Velikovsky asserts, because they suffered from a “collective amnesia” that repressed all memory of these occurrences. As further proof, he details how Venus is conspicuously absent from various historical tabulations of planets prior to about 2000 BC.

www.skyandtelescope.com/astronomy-news/history-and-sky-lore/velikovskys-venus/

Myth does not necessarily equal pure fiction Urgh..like most stories people got the idea from somewhere based on their experiences or what they were told.
Some stories get rehashed & "Chinese whispererd" end up totally different like sea monsters.. If you come a cross a blue whale for example.
Most myth stems from stories of what was happening on the big screen (sky) & the cosmos.

Emanuel Velikovsky was big into relating myths with actual events & comparing different cultures stories that correlate with each other..
The mainstream establishment attacked him, but a lot of what he said has been proven true in later years, like Venus being a new planet..he theorised it was a comet.

So if the bible was put together from early myths or historic events, but changed to include some sand people roaming the desert..as proven is the case.. (I know you will disagree) but please spare me the bible quotes & Elvis seal of approval.. ;)

Last Edit: 22 Aug 2018 18:47 by porridge.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 22 Aug 2018 18:51 #79

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Another part to the o/p video.

Jews did it.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 22 Aug 2018 22:36 #80

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
porridge wrote:
..So if the bible was put together from early myths or historic events, but changed to include some sand people roaming the desert...

Whoa Jack, the Old T consists of about 50 separate books covering thousands of years of earth history, including eyewitness accounts of close encounters with offworld beings, why would anybody want to make it all up?
One of the most famous encounters was 'Ezekiel's Flying Wheel'..:)