Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 30 Jun 2018 15:05 #61

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Maybe the knobs/nodes on the stones are where a vibrating instrument was attached, thus the rocks in the walls grind against one another causing a filing/tight fitting finish to the walls/structures?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 04 Jul 2018 10:39 #62

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Have a look at this...

And these....

It was possible to cut with copper saws also Froth, but totally unrealistic, yet Egyptology is convinced this is how it happened.

No one can explain these carvings from old kingdom.
Still debunks the evolution myth that man evolved through the ages from primitive.

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 04 Jul 2018 10:46 by porridge.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 04 Jul 2018 11:33 #63

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I wasn't thinking about the sculptures, but the holes in the stone, and the tight fitting joints in the stone walls,

I'm thinking vibration, if the walls can be induced to vibrate using sound as energy, then surely the stones will vibrate against each other causing a grinding effect and tight joints?

Also that a copper cylinder piece can be induced to vibrate through rather than drill through hard stone to make a hole in it akin to a drill hole, as seen on the video.

With regards to the sculptures, I'm merely making a wild guess that if vibration can cut hard stone, perhaps there was a tool, a sort of tool that would vibrate using sound, and thus powered by sound vibration. Okay it sounds a bit wild but whatever they did is going to seem pretty out there eh?
Last Edit: 04 Jul 2018 11:47 by Frothy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 04 Jul 2018 12:20 #64

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Have a look at this...

And these....

In the film they were trying to cut granite, but the pyramid is made of limestone, try a bronze chisel on limestone, and a harder bronze, not the brass he was using in the film.

And one step by another you come to the conclusion that the ancients were cleverer than the science takes them as.

It was possible to cut with copper saws also Froth, but totally unrealistic, yet Egyptology is convinced this is how it happened.

Still debunks the evolution myth that man evolved through the ages from primitive.

As I mentioned ealier and my penneth worth,

To cut granite using copper you need another ingredient, DIAMONDS, if you added diamonds to the copper during the molten stage, IE, add the diamonds to the molten copper during the casting stage, this would leave diamonds embedded in the copper like the modern drills today, add water. and you have a drill of the ancients that is as good as ours in modernity.

The Egyptians had diamonds as well as copper.

They also had TIN, which was a highly prized commodity which they needed to make bronze tools harder, steel as a common metal was a ways off as far as we know but some has been found in ancient sights since those days.

I personally think they did not have the tech to create a heat high enough to make steel, this would govern its manufacture more than anything.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 04 Jul 2018 13:42 by Gan Anim.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 04 Jul 2018 13:17 #65

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
But how're you proposing that the ancient people powered these tools?

My suggestion is sound/vibration, so the action is more like grinding than drilling, as per the video clip i posted.
Last Edit: 04 Jul 2018 13:19 by Frothy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 04 Jul 2018 13:39 #66

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Frothy wrote:

My suggestion is sound/vibration, so the action is more like grinding than drilling, as per the video clip i posted.

As an engineer I can explain this,

The answer comes from an unlikely source, one that sounds like a squeak but is actually a vibration which is found on many vehicles disc breaks as they are being applied, what you think is s squeak is actually a high freuency vibration.

When two objects are rubbed together this phenomenon is extant and can eventually destroy the brake pads which are glued to the backing plate, the same as a clarinet reed which is slowly destroyed also.

I could build such a device if I had enought money and make those copper impregnated drills too, that I mentioned only a few minutes ago, it would consist of a stone wheel akin to a potter wheel and include a simple wood frame with wooden bearings lubricated with natural oils, and I can tell you it would work almost as good as the modern variant, all that is needed for power is the human energy and enough downwards force or weight.

I think all of the so called myths can be explained away by creative design, something humans have by and large lost the ability to produce without having artificial aids.
INACTIVE

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 04 Jul 2018 17:00 #67

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Gan Anim wrote:
Frothy wrote:

The answer comes from an unlikely source, one that sounds like a squeak but is actually a vibration which is found on many vehicles disc breaks as they are being applied, what you think is s squeak is actually a high freuency vibration.

When two objects are rubbed together this phenomenon is extant and can eventually destroy the brake pads which are glued to the backing plate, the same as a clarinet reed which is slowly destroyed also.

I could build such a device if I had enought money and make those copper impregnated drills too, that I mentioned only a few minutes ago, it would consist of a stone wheel akin to a potter wheel and include a simple wood frame with wooden bearings lubricated with natural oils, and I can tell you it would work almost as good as the modern variant, all that is needed for power is the human energy and enough downwards force or weight.

I think all of the so called myths can be explained away by creative design, something humans have by and large lost the ability to produce without having artificial aids.

Very very interesting.....the idea of some kind of rotating high speed copper drill, likely using sand as an abrasive and water as a lubricant.

The potter-wheel analogy. Thank you. Noone's I've read has mentioned that before. You may be on to something.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 04 Jul 2018 17:18 #68

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Have a look at this...

And these....

In the film they were trying to cut granite, but the pyramid is made of limestone, try a bronze chisel on limestone, and a harder bronze, not the brass he was using in the film.

And one step by another you come to the conclusion that the ancients were cleverer than the science takes them as.

To cut granite using copper you need another ingredient, DIAMONDS, if you added diamonds to the copper during the molten stage, IE, add the diamonds to the molten copper during the casting stage, this would leave diamonds embedded in the copper like the modern drills today, add water. and you have a drill of the ancients that is as good as ours in modernity.

They also had TIN, which was a highly prized commodity which they needed to make bronze tools harder, steel as a common metal was a ways off as far as we know but some has been found in ancient sights since those days.

I personally think they did not have the tech to create a heat high enough to make steel, this would govern its manufacture more than anything.

I dont buy your theory tho Gan..once the drill bit or whatever gets hot the copper would weaken & lose strength.. the drill wouldnt cut anything & be destroyed.

Why you need high tensile steel with diamond tips. :thumbup:

Plus as already stated they would need a machine to turn the drill..no evidence of any of this not even saws big enough to cut large slabs of granite.
Then you have the interior of the Apis sarcophagus as an example..they would of had to drill inside, no way to use saws.
That would have taken literally years.
Or "dolomite pounders" :lmao:
Greece & Rome both occupied Egypt & had no knowledge of any of this tech or it would have been passed on.
Egyptologists are not engineers or stone masons.,..they know nothing about construction...yet come out with these insane theories..
Like Sneferu built 3 pyramids in 24 years including the red pyramid in his lifetime. With fuck all evidence..
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 04 Jul 2018 17:30 #69

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Maybe the knobs/nodes on the stones are where a vibrating instrument was attached, thus the rocks in the walls grind against one another causing a filing/tight fitting finish to the walls/structures?

The polygonal pieces go round corners the theory is they were designed to resist earthquakes.

Sphinx temple.
(Exactly the same tech as Peru)

Last Edit: 04 Jul 2018 17:32 by porridge.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 04 Jul 2018 18:38 #70

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Have a look at this...

And these....

I dont buy your theory tho Gan..once the drill bit or whatever gets hot the copper would weaken & lose strength.. the drill wouldnt cut anything & be destroyed.

Why you need high tensile steel with diamond tips. :thumbup:

Plus as already stated they would need a machine to turn the drill..no evidence of any of this not even saws big enough to cut large slabs of granite.
Then you have the interior of the Apis sarcophagus as an example..they would of had to drill inside, no way to use saws.
That would have taken literally years.
Or "dolomite pounders" :lmao:
Greece & Rome both occupied Egypt & had no knowledge of any of this tech or it would have been passed on.
Egyptologists are not engineers or stone masons.,..they know nothing about construction...yet come out with these insane theories..
Like Sneferu built 3 pyramids in 24 years including the red pyramid in his lifetime. With fuck all evidence..

I don't think you have grasped the simplicity of how this drill could be made, so let me explain in some detail without pictures, but I could draw something up in Solidworks 3D model if you like.

We do know that the Egyptians had copper/bronze tools that might have come from somewhere else in Asia where steel has been found some 4,000 years ago, but the same result could be done using bronze as a medium to encapsulate the cutting medium.

We do know they could melt copper alloys using Tin which came from Cornwall, Devon England by the Pheonician traders across land IE, across Europe, this depending on the Tin content can be very hard indeed, not soft like the brass chisel he was using in the film, but like the swords found in Europe especially England and also in China that were many times harder the what we know as brass alloys CZ 101 today, soft basically.

A harder bronze is PB 102 and others that are even harder, all materials that the ancients definately had and used for various projects, even the Antikythera mech has bronze alloys which the global metalurgist know where it came from, even the region where the mines were situated.

How I invisage the drill being made is like this, A clay mould that is made by forming a beeswax tube as in the wax loss system, where the wax is burned out during the firing stage, thereafter the diamonds are placed/scattered in the bottom of the mould and the liquid molten copper/tin alloy is poured in on top of them thus encapsulating them into the nose of the drill.

Diamonds can easily withstand the 900 degrees that the copper alloy melts at and would be left impregnated in the alloy itself, this they definately had this technology and is how I think those holes were drilled, I am positive of this having done much simpler tests using only soft copper with great success.

Then as the drill was being used a liberal flow of water could easily keep the drill cool enough so as the copper never melted or deformed, infact I have drilled through a toughened glass shelve using only chirt and a simple hand bow drill, and it did the job with very minimal wear to the copper which itself became impregnated with the aggregate and work hardened during the process.

Now we come to the wheel that drives it, this can be made from a simple wooden platform, it need not be round at all, but square and have weights added to it to create enough downforce, like I said I could definately make this device if I had enough funding.

No other aggregates would be needed with the diamonds that are impregnted into the alloy, all that would be needed is water and a slow stead motion to keep the cutting action going, one such tool if treated with care could drill many holes and the copper remelted to make other drills thereafter.

Stone saws could also be made in the same way and the copper reclaimed by melting down the worn out saws afterwards, not like the throw away society we see today, who cannot even sharpen their own steel variants..

I have some very expensive diamond cutters here I bought for grinding granite worktop edges, the diamonds are coated using the hot dip method they are only on the outer surface of a mild steel alloy, see picture of one I have here,

Giving the high tech nature of these ancients and their powers of observation that are no different to ours today I would say they did do it like this.

Insane theory or not, I know I could cut these holes with the materials they had access to, want to proove me wrong, then bring me some industrial diamonds, I have the furness and everything else here to do it.

I could even build the charcoal furness as they did using only wood for fuel.

See wrought iron being made the same way here, watch from one minute onwards.

INACTIVE
Last Edit: 04 Jul 2018 19:22 by Gan Anim.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 04 Jul 2018 19:05 #71

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Very very interesting.....the idea of some kind of rotating high speed copper drill, likely using sand as an abrasive and water as a lubricant.

The potter-wheel analogy. Thank you. Noone's I've read has mentioned that before. You may be on to something.

Not a high speed drill but a slow revolving drill, the size of some of the holes shown in these films are eight inches in diameter, a drill this size and its periferal speed would creat a usable cutting speed which is constant, Unlike a reciprocating stop start cutting motion given like a bow drill, no I am serious about this and as an enginner I could personally build this, all in house, all I would need is enough industrial diamonds.

Ancient wheel power

Simple clay made wheel in motion,

Another clay baked wheel here, these were in use in India at the time of the Egyptians and still turning today.

Believe me it could be done and some, I simply challenge official history and could easily prove them wrong using ancient technology.

An ancient core drill flywheel perhaps made of bronze and driven by water, very much like Viktor Shauberger technology.

INACTIVE
Last Edit: 04 Jul 2018 19:40 by Gan Anim.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 04 Jul 2018 22:17 #72

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Just bumped into this subject of what was thought to be the largest wide-array manmade (or at least non-natural) structure in the world is in fact an ancient terra formed systems of agricultural-aquaculture canals in Northwestern Botswana and Northeastern Namibia, north of the Kalahari Desert in Southern Africa. Obviously quite ancient, the canal systems no longer provide free flowing water throughout its 105,000 mile array, but many sections show obvious intention to provide cross sectional irrigation.

www.academia.edu/6650286/Largest_Ancient_Man_Made_Canal_System_on_Earth

How long ago was this land in full production and will we have to move south into Africa or the middle East to get away from changes in nature, the same changes that ended the civilisation in Egypt.

INACTIVE

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 04 Jul 2018 22:26 #73

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan, you say this but right now it is all theory.. you not just have to prove it works, but you also have to show the same rotation marks.
Also you are under the assumption diamonds were easy to obtain & they used them.
So maybe possible, but not necessarily true & are plenty experts trying to figure this out arnt as sure as yourself.

www.penn.museum/sites/expedition/ancient-egyptian-stone-drilling/

Plus this technology was used on an industrial scale, so why did it just disappear from many cultures globally?
These are just questions I see.

I have seen videos of very fine grooves cut into granite at Luxor temple also that cant be explained by a drill.
Also quarry sites in Peru show massive cut marks into the rock that couldnt have been done by a hand saw.
If your correct then great, but doesnt begin to explain the polygonal walls. or the andesite carvings.
Definitely not that temple in India.

History is a lie that is a cert.
These cultures were not independent of one another.

Last Edit: 04 Jul 2018 22:30 by porridge.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 04 Jul 2018 22:34 #74

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:

Believe me it could be done and some, I simply challenge official history and could easily prove them wrong using ancient technology.

An ancient core drill flywheel perhaps made of bronze and driven by water, very much like Viktor Shauberger technology.

No that flywheel is carved from stone not metal.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 05 Jul 2018 00:07 #75

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Gan, on one of the videos I posted the guy is using vibration to burrow a hole in the stone via a copper piece. It;s not drilling by using a spinning drill bit. I think it;s called ''sonic drilling'' when the bit vibrates instead if drilling with a spinning action. Perhaps the squeaking sound that you mentioned might do it, it would need to be high frequency surely.

Are you suggesting that perhaps the potters wheel is required to create a sound/vibration/squeak, rather than it spinning a drill bit? So the sound vibrates the copper bit which makes a hole in the stone as seen in the video. The knack would be getting the right frequency. I'm also considering the walls, I mean the ancient walls, the joints are so tight it's seems incredible. Perhaps once the wall is in place, and more or less fitting, it is vibrated, surely a vibration would induce the stones to grind at their edges and thus have a tight fit.

This is the video I mean.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 05 Jul 2018 00:19 #76

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
Gan, you say this but right now it is all theory.. you not just have to prove it works, but you also have to show the same rotation marks.
Also you are under the assumption diamonds were easy to obtain & they used them.
So maybe possible, but not necessarily true & are plenty experts trying to figure this out arnt as sure as yourself.

www.penn.museum/sites/expedition/ancient-egyptian-stone-drilling/

Plus this technology was used on an industrial scale, so why did it just disappear from many cultures globally?
These are just questions I see.

I have seen videos of very fine grooves cut into granite at Luxor temple also that cant be explained by a drill.

Also quarry sites in Peru show massive cut marks into the rock that couldnt have been done by a hand saw.

If your correct then great, but doesnt begin to explain the polygonal walls. or the andesite carvings.

Definitely not that temple in India.

History is a lie that is a cert.

These cultures were not independent of one another.

I will agree on one thing, and that it is most likely that the planet was guided and or ruled by a common system due to the many similar forms of architecture found the world over, also the many new discoveries that are being found today, Gobekli Tepe was kept under wraps for many years before being released, same for the Antikythera model.

The Egyptians also had access to a very rare type of extemely hard vocanic glass which they used in their jewellery, found in a remote place near Libya, this could have been used as an aggregate for drilling.

www.saharagems.com/libyan-desert-glass.html

I did the drilling experiment after joining the same banter on the DIF a few years ago and posted the pictures as I went, someone is bound to have seen them, I used a standard plumbers reducer joint, using chirt for the aggregate lubed by engine oil to make up a paste with kept things cool also, it took me around 20 minutes to do using my homemade bowsaw which I still have, so I can do it again this time live on my own Bitchute video channel, I also used the same gear with a cheap Silverline diamond coated cutter in around twenty seconds.

Now with all the dramatic weather changes happening it look rather likely than whatever upheavel that was purported to have happened may happen in the nearer future again, all of the elites footprints are now exposed and their actions speak louder than words, the area in Botwana I post only minutes ago point to a huge civilsation that was extant where those canals are to be found tells of another advance civilised nation where the effort needed to create such a vast oasis must have fed many more people that the current history says was on the planet of the past.

I personally think there was way more people on the planet then than there is right now, such huge complexes knocks the old theories frimly on its head when you talk of food producing giants like that one and the other great cities not yet found or if so not mentioned, all in higher places the planet over, to create such megaolithic structures would take immense organization and feeding.

In the fullness of time all will be revealed unless the cabal once again pulls the biblical plug on our ability to communicate with each other, I know that the race is on to withold what is actually out there, as Michael Tellinger and many others are firmly point the visible and evidential fingers at.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2018 00:51 by Gan Anim.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 05 Jul 2018 00:35 #77

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Frothy wrote:
Gan, on one of the videos I posted the guy is using vibration to burrow a hole in the stone via a copper piece. It;s not drilling by using a spinning drill bit. I think it;s called ''sonic drilling'' when the bit vibrates instead if drilling with a spinning action. Perhaps the squeaking sound that you mentioned might do it, it would need to be high frequency surely.

Are you suggesting that perhaps the potters wheel is required to create a sound/vibration/squeak, rather than it spinning a drill bit? So the sound vibrates the copper bit which makes a hole in the stone as seen in the video. The knack would be getting the right frequency. I'm also considering the walls, I mean the ancient walls, the joints are so tight it's seems incredible. Perhaps once the wall is in place, and more or less fitting, it is vibrated, surely a vibration would induce the stones to grind at their edges and thus have a tight fit.

This is the video I mean.

I have pondered over this subject again and again and today we have the very evidence we need to provide the tools and conjecture needed, here is another video of that technology in use, cutting carbon fibre is extremely difficult but not with this tech, carbon fibre will reality destroy steel tooling in no time at all.

Bang and Olufson have signle pannel vibrating speakers that work using a frequency generator, so how could such a disc be used to create enough vibrational energy to create a hammering motion, easy you bang it like a drum, a large metal disc of bronze would do the trick, there are other devices that can create vibrational energy like Bi metal ellements so its not beyond the scope of imagination for such an ancient device that could react using the very high temps in such regions.

This phenomenon can be witnessed when certain metals are rapidly cooling, even in Austrailian outback the rocks expand and contract in such extreme conditions and actually explode as the conditions go from day into night, ame result in many desert regions.

The bronze drill is also very doable and bound to have been tried many times as Plato said, nothing is new under the sun.

One other observation I see are, the ancient cores that have been left unfinished have if you notice a very thick walled tool as seen in the gap between the outer edge to the inner core left behind, so whatever they used was quite substantial and bulit to take high impacts and or pressure and bronze is the ideal shock absorber and a very good condutor of heat, especially when cooled using water.

In most of the video's they continually refer to copper tools when they were clearly a bronze alloy which is much harder and ductile than pure copper and work hardens and is very difficult to cut using even modern tooling.

Then we move onto ceramics which are also used to cut some of the hardest metals today, ceramics should not be overlooked.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2018 00:50 by Gan Anim.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 05 Jul 2018 08:30 #78

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:

I will agree on one thing, and that it is most likely that the planet was guided and or ruled by a common system due to the many similar forms of architecture found the world over, also the many new discoveries that are being found today, Gobekli Tepe was kept under wraps for many years before being released, same for the Antikythera model.

The Egyptians also had access to a very rare type of extemely hard vocanic glass which they used in their jewellery, found in a remote place near Libya, this could have been used as an aggregate for drilling.

I did the drilling experiment after joining the same banter on the DIF a few years ago and posted the pictures as I went, someone is bound to have seen them, I used a standard plumbers reducer joint, using chirt for the aggregate lubed by engine oil to make up a paste with kept things cool also, it took me around 20 minutes to do using my homemade bowsaw which I still have, so I can do it again this time live on my own Bitchute video channel, I also used the same gear with a cheap Silverline diamond coated cutter in around twenty seconds.

1st show some evidence the ancient Egyptians had knowledge of this glass.
Then you can make your copper alloy drill bit with this glass & demonstrate what no1 else has yet to do..
Cept the common theory from the evidence is they used a hollow copper treppaning technique.
Gan you do seem to have answers, but ignore the questions posed...like how did they cut into the side of that quarry with hand tools & why leave the knobs.
Explain how they cut into the mountain with copper tools?
Also if you check the video I posted from the China quarry, youll see they cut HUGE pieces of stone from the quarry walls. Definitely industrial scale.

What stone was you cutting into?

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 05 Jul 2018 10:11 #79

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I'm not pretending to have all the answers but if someone has a theory that explains some of the mystery then It's worth looking at.
Did anyone see the part about the 'tuning fork' theory in the video?

It's like a pitchfork, a letter U with a metal handle, a wire across the top joining to the two prongs, it means the wire can be plucked and the 'tuning fork' will vibrate a while. A copper piece can be attached to the end of the handle.
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2018 10:15 by Frothy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 05 Jul 2018 10:41 #80

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

1st show some evidence the ancient Egyptians had knowledge of this glass.
Then you can make your copper alloy drill bit with this glass & demonstrate what no1 else has yet to do..
Cept the common theory from the evidence is they used a hollow copper treppaning technique.
Gan you do seem to have answers, but ignore the questions posed...like how did they cut into the side of that quarry with hand tools & why leave the knobs.
Explain how they cut into the mountain with copper tools?
Also if you check the video I posted from the China quarry, youll see they cut HUGE pieces of stone from the quarry walls. Definitely industrial scale.

What stone was you cutting into?

Here is only one of many items of Egyptian jewellery that used the desert glass as ornamentation, in the very centre of this ancient scarab, it was prized by tool makers of their day, this glass as well as diamonds or similar stones is what I think they could have used for an aggregate.
I believe that they also used this for polishing as the information shows by adding these aggregates to other mediums to make ancient sand paper basically, this is how it is still done today using many different compounds many natural ones, its all in the link below.

www.reshafim.org.il/ad/egypt/glass/index.html

I do not say I have the answers, not at all, but I can show how the theory works if given time, as I did on the Icke forum a few years ago when I did my original trails on drilling using a copper drilling using a bow drill, as I mentioned earlier it was toughened plate glass.

What I endeavour is to re-open the window of opportunity and from there on in open other windows. The way I see things is, if I can think of these things so could the ancients who's outlook was not that dissimilar to ours in modernity, many today are not awake and do not see but follow unproven conjecture to their detriment.

Found one link on DIF here, still looking for the others,

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=311700&page=2

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=275154
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2018 11:01 by Gan Anim.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare