Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 22 Aug 2018 22:36 #81

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
exilium wrote:
porridge wrote:
When the Dinosaurs were about was lot more oxygen & less gravity.

Trees were much bigger as they know & have also found giant fossilised mushrooms.

If Saturn theory is true, which there is much evidence, there wouldnt have been no night time either.

Saturn Lucifer project theory has always made a lot of sense...return to the golden age.
Some say what CERN is upto. Stairway to heaven or Jacobs ladder.

Maybe why they are building the DUMBS they want to come up to their Zion.

There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever. Revelation 22:5

An old freind of mine was schooled with one of the Rothchilds at Leys of Cambridge, he was in class with the Late Amschel, I remember him telling me that it was Mirriam Rothschild who was a botanist/Zoologist as well as her Brother Victor who my freind had many stories told to when he was eight years old, It was Miriam I think he said who discovered that the daylight hours were around 19 hours long by fossile records of corals found in the Scotish islands, aparently these grow at so many rings in a given time setting or daylight, this is how they knew that the days were much much longer back then.

Miriam,

www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p009mdy7

I have a theory

truth-zone.net/forum/planet-earth/64198-the-expanding-earth-is-for-sure.html
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 22 Aug 2018 22:39 #82

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 22 Aug 2018 23:13 #83

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
porridge wrote:
..So if the bible was put together from early myths or historic events, but changed to include some sand people roaming the desert...

Whoa Jack, the Old T consists of about 50 separate books covering thousands of years of earth history, including eyewitness accounts of close encounters with offworld beings, why would anybody want to make it all up?
One of the most famous encounters was 'Ezekiel's Flying Wheel'..:)

What so you conclude he was seeing a space craft.
Thats your thoughts & im not going to say I think you are wrong..
Maybe he was tripping his face off on entheogens & describing his 'vision.'
But ide say check the video I posted of the Saturn alignment before the great cataclysm, which is very similar to a wheel & most likely where the Dharma & ships wheel originates.
But you wont coz you have everything worked out already that there is to know right..
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 22 Aug 2018 23:36 #84

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
porridge wrote:
..check the video I posted of the Saturn alignment before the great cataclysm, which is very similar to a wheel & most likely where the Dharma & ships wheel originates. But you wont coz you have everything worked out already that there is to know right..

If you mean the 'Symbols of an Alien Sky' vid, it's over a friggin hour long, and like I've said in TZ before I rarely watch vids that are over 2 minutes long because I'd rather hear what posters have to say briefly in their own words.
Remember, I'm 70 years old and it's a straight run to the cemetery for me now, so I can't spend big chunks of my remaining years wading through long vids..:)
Last Edit: 22 Aug 2018 23:46 by Ugh.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 23 Aug 2018 04:34 #85

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ugh wrote:
Remember, I'm 70 years old and it's a straight run to the cemetery for me now, :thumbup: so I can't spend big chunks of my remaining years wading through long vids..:)

Name is Mick, Age 70, right winger, Christian.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 23 Aug 2018 05:27 #86

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
Gaia wrote:

Yeah, the funny thing is that I thought I wouldn't care one way or another when I hit 70 years of age, but then I began feeling proud that I'd achieved it..:)
I mean, I must be a born survivor to have survived all the shit the Estab has thrown at me over the past three quarters of a century and I'm still one tough-minded sonofabitch, even Bear Grylls has got a long way to go to make the 'Big Seven-O'..:)
I belong to the great "Rock Legend" generation who are all over 70 like the Stones etc, and 'The Sixties' is not just an abstract thing to me, I WAS FRIGGIN THERE..:)

Below: this sorry freak is me in my younger days-
Last Edit: 23 Aug 2018 05:36 by Ugh.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 25 Aug 2018 19:45 #87

• Flare
Truth Will Out Radio: The Desecration of Franco’s Resting Place

Dennis Wise joins Sven Longshanks for comments and questions about his last video and a discussion on the news that General Franco is to be exhumed by the communist government of Spain.

The Spanish government has not been in power long and it only won a small minority of votes, yet it thinks it has to the right to desecrate the grave of General Franco, who defeated the communists and ruled the country for more than 30 years. He was embalmed and placed under a huge 500 foot tall cross than can be seen for miles, on top of the mausoleum and basilica that he built to honour the dead on both sides of the war. With typical hypocrisy the government will be removing his body, when the whole point of the memorial was that it honoured the Spanish war dead, regardless of their political orientation. This really shows how decent Franco was and what back-stabbing traitors the modern Spanish government is.

Questions and comments addressed this week include whether Martin Luther was really serving the Jews, when he wrote ‘On The Jews and Their Lies’, why Mary is honoured by the Catholic church, why Sunday is now the day of worship instead of Saturday and what Dennis’ views on the Jesuits are. Constantine the Great is also discussed, as there seems to be a concerted effort to smear his good name recently.

The live version of this podcast failed to record, so this was the second attempt and is slightly different to the one on the live stream.

Presented by Sven Longshanks and Dennis Wise

:right: ia801504.us.archive.org/3/items/TWOR082418/TWOR%20082418.mp3

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 09 Dec 2018 20:16 #88

• Frothy
  • Released

interesting...
Jews LARPing as Nazis
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Oreironstar

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 09 Dec 2018 20:49 #89

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Tartaria, Hidden History, Secret Technology, Mud Floods, Civilization Reset
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 09 Dec 2018 20:58 #90

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Flare wrote:

Dennis Wise joins Sven Longshanks for comments and questions about his last video and a discussion on the news that General Franco is to be exhumed by the communist government of Spain.

WhoTF cares about exhuming Franco?
He was a murdering fascist pig.
It you want sympathy, check the dictionary, somewhere between "shit" and "syphilis"
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 09 Dec 2018 21:04 #91

• Frothy
  • Released
I like the idea of plasma bursts from the sun may have caused the end to the last ice age... as a sort of cataclysm but I have't really looked into Robert Schoch's theory in any detail. it does seem to hook into the electric universe theory too.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 09 Dec 2018 21:07 #92

• Frothy
  • Released
Rocco wrote:

isn't that the same video from the opening post?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 09 Dec 2018 21:08 #93

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Civilization is reset every couple of hundred years. They kill all the adults and use the children to restart. Next reset will be soon
You can't fix stupid

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 09 Dec 2018 21:19 #94

• Flare
bd wrote:
Flare wrote:

WhoTF cares about exhuming Franco?
He was a murdering fascist pig.
It you want sympathy, check the dictionary, somewhere between "shit" and "syphilis"

Communism killed approx. 100.000.000 people in the 20th century.

The Nationalists tried to protect themselves against that.

It remarkable how bd ‘overlooks’ the fact that communism has killed off the most people BY FAR.

Funny how bd makes one hate homosexuals, for if there was some sort of acceptance for these people beforehand.

Bd just shows how batshit insane they are and that they come from a place of doom.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 09 Dec 2018 21:21 #95

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:

isn't that the same video from the opening post?
Indeed it is. Just a different channel and different thumbnail. I just stumbled onto this subject myself and I'm fascinated. Traces of Mud Flood buildings can be found allover the world (that seems to be how they do it) and the Orphan Trains in the 19th century seems to tie in with this (they were the children used to restart civilization)
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 09 Dec 2018 22:04 #96

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
Today it's Orwellian , straight down the memory hole but also , as we know the commie black bitch , Sweden's Minister for Culture who's turning Viking artifacts into scrap metal -
John Bartram, Field archaeologist, geophysical surveyor, man of the world and family man.
“What you do is destroy our history! Says Johan Runer, archaeologist at Stockholm County Museum.
Amulet rings from the Iron Age, like Viking weights and coins, belong to a category of objects that, as far as Runer knows, were previously always saved.

He tried to raise the alarm in an article in the journal Popular Archeology (No. 4/2016), describing how arbitrary thinning occurs. Especially in archeological studies before construction and road projects, the focus is on quickly and cheaply removing the heritage so that the machine tools can proceed.

He works himself in these kinds of excavations. Nobody working in field archeology wants to get a reputation as an uncooperative “find-fanatic” but now he cannot be quiet any longer.

“It’s quite crazy, but this field operates in the marketplace. We are doing business,” says Runer.

Often, especially in the case of minor excavations, there is a standing order from the county administrative boards that as few discoveries as possible should be taken.

If you think it seems unlikely, I recommend reading the National Archives Office’s open archive, such as report 2016: 38. An archaeological preamble of settlement of bronze and iron age before reconstruction by Flädie on the E6 outside Lund.

In the finds catalog, coins, knives, a tin ornament, a ring and a weight from the Viking Age or early Middle Ages have been placed in the column “Weeded Out”.

Current research about weights and measures focusing on the Viking era is underway, “says Lena Holmquist, archaeologist at Stockholm University.

But one puzzle piece is gone.

At another dig in the millennial culture village Molnby in Vallentuna, several amulet rings from the Iron Age were found. Amulet rings were ritual items used during the Vendel and Viking times.

Johan Anund, Regional Director of the Archaeology Staff at the State Historical Museums who made the thinning, says that archaeologists at all times have to make priorities in order to avoid drowning in objects.

It is the county boards that hire archaeology staffs to carry out archaeological investigations. An easy way to lower the cost is to reduce the number of items to be preserved.

Ceramics require no preservation and are usually saved. However, iron and metal must be treated after perhaps a thousand years in the ground. So if the staff puts funds for conserving two metal objects in its bid but finds twelve then they have to discard ten. To metal recycling.

The historical museum now only deals with objects that have been preserved.

Weeding out typically occurs in the field, usually by an individual who must quickly decide: save or throw away? As a result, familiar objects are preserved.

Last year a sensational little dragon was found in Birka. It looked the more like a lump of rust when it was picked up, but the archaeologists in Birka are among the few who have the time and capabilities to investigate. On a commissioned archaeological dig, the dragon would probably have been thrown away.

Archaeologists do not give away or sell finds because they do not want to create a market for antiquities and encourage robbers with metal detectors, says Runer. Thus: the bin.

“It is troubling when in other countries everything is done to preserve their heritage …,” says archaeologist Lena Holmquist.

Conclusion: If society no longer believes it can afford to take responsibility for Sweden’s history, county councils should stop builders and developers from excavating ancient sites. One alternative is to stop outsourcing the cultural heritage to the lowest bidder with the largest waste bin.

Now the question is what the National Antiquarian Lars Amréus, or the cultural minister, are thinking? They are responsible for the cultural heritage of Sweden and the destruction of history takes place during their shift.

I am horrified.

The British government tried something similar, giving permission to an American company to loot the site of a historical British ship, but we stopped them. It would have broken a UN convention the government had agreed to follow.
Last Edit: 09 Dec 2018 23:07 by Lizzy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 09 Dec 2018 22:29 #97

• Frothy
  • Released
Rocco wrote:
Civilization is reset every couple of hundred years. They kill all the adults and use the children to restart. Next reset will be soon

So how come the children don't remember? Like all the adults are dead/killed...

My Grandmother used to talk about her Great Grandmother.....there was nothing about orphans or killed adults, and a civilisation reset.... where do all the bodies of all the dead adults in the civilised world go? Somehow flooded away all over the world..... :dunno:

The other question is how come the population of the world is increasing if it keeps getting restarted?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 09 Dec 2018 23:15 by Frothy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 09 Dec 2018 23:23 #98

• Frothy
  • Released
The way I see it is that people were uneducated in general, even as little as 100 - 150 years ago, by this I mean they can't read etc...

So it would be easy to plant information about when the Roman empire occurred, even if the dates are all wrong. The problem now is the information be it right or wrong is freely available to the general public who can read it. I don't see how that information can all be retrieved or changed, so the reset would have the same narrative from where it left off, rendering the reset pointless.

So for me, there may have been resets in modern history, but it only happens because people weren't able to research anything themselves and took what they were told at face value. In other words the Roman Empire could have been here 500 yrs ago, for all we know. but if a lie has been cast, I don't see how it can be retrieved and recast differently every couple of hundred years?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2018 06:07 by Frothy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 09 Dec 2018 23:36 #99

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
Rocco wrote:

( Yes, although I made a silly comment which I deleted in previous post - that is was the jews - I already knew they weren't the first but have only continued the practice of hiding the facts whilst manufacturing a history for themselves. )

We can't escape the fact that a technologically advanced globalist culture inhabited the earth producing stonework impossible to us today .
He might have been pushing his point regarding the Japanese European style architecture but Japan does have one of the oldest Aryan genetic tracings in the East going back thousands of years apparently. It's indeed quiet eerie in the face of globalism today.
However something existed and was lost 12-13,000 yrs ago and Aryans played a huge part in it, 10,000 +yrs before the existence of humanity's jewish dregs who attempt to control the scientific dating methods today, pervert historical inquiry and usurped the pyramid.

Re-set 13,000 yrs ago - when a comet hit the Northern hemisphere which caused the melting of icecaps , the global flooding .raising sea levels then into a deep freeze from a huge dust cloud which stopped sunlight reaching Earth and into the Younger Dryas eventually killing off an advanced civilization .

www.telegraph.co.uk/books/authors/graham-hancock-interview/
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2018 03:48 by Lizzy.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 09 Dec 2018 23:53 #100

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Remember, I'm 70 years old and it's a straight run to the cemetery for me now, :thumbup: so I can't spend big chunks of my remaining years wading through long vids..:)

Old dog new tricks..Mick is ripe for the soul harvest..
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.