Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 06 Jul 2018 20:49 #81

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan, My experience of drilling toughened glass it shatters if you put any pressure on it so dunno how you was drilling with a bow drill lol.

You need to get hold of this Volcanic glass & make yourself a drill bit..then put that shit out on youtube.

Contact that ancient architects bloke...hell do a video on it. :D
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 06 Jul 2018 20:55 #82

• porridge
  • Silver Member
More photos of insane Indian rock temples.
Whoever made the robots that created them temples was tripping their faces off on some ibogaine or smoking DMT.. :O

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 06 Jul 2018 21:40 #83

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
Gan, My experience of drilling toughened glass it shatters if you put any pressure on it so dunno how you was drilling with a bow drill lol.

You need to get hold of this Volcanic glass & make yourself a drill bit..then put that shit out on youtube.

No it can be done using diamond tipped tooling.

I have locaed the right stuff here, and will be able to afford this and do it in house and yes I will record it live without editting.

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Natural-Loose-Diamond-Dust-for-Jewelry-or-else-Industrial-Use-or-10-00-ct-lot-J2/122874509940?hash=item1c9be43a74:g:zFkAAOSwL7VWtbjv

Also found this

When I did it I used a deep wooden guide of plywood so that the drill could not flex it works a treat, still try to locate the DIF thread but not found it yet*&&*.

When I do this there will be
in the house.

Are you ready to jive.
INACTIVE

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 06 Jul 2018 23:04 #84

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Oh I wont be crying lol you would be the 1st to clear up this mystery no else has figured out, so ide be honoured to have pestered you about it.

In that video you posted tho, he is not using tempered glass and is talking shit saying you can cut it like that.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 07 Jul 2018 13:49 #85

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
Oh I wont be crying lol you would be the 1st to clear up this mystery no else has figured out, so ide be honoured to have pestered you about it.

In that video you posted tho, he is not using tempered glass and is talking shit saying you can cut it like that.

Don't bank on it,

Edit:

Your right about that guy with the water cutter, it is not toughened glass, I have just tried cutting through a toughened outer DG window unit with a diamond drill in the cordless, it got half way through ok and then shattered as it tilted the hole cutter ever so slightly.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2018 15:00 by Gan Anim.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 07 Jul 2018 15:39 #86

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Here is another video where he mentions a crystal valley area, here is an ideal aggregate for drilling, he also mentions the freznel lens and in the first video I posted they say they had made lenses for the statues eyes, so the plot thickens a bit,

INACTIVE

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 07 Jul 2018 17:55 #87

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:

I have had a look through my glass pile and the one I did a while ago for a beehive inspection board with a middle escape was tempered glass, not toughened and why the chirt was able to cut it.
INACTIVE

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 07 Jul 2018 20:39 #88

• porridge
  • Silver Member
-Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:

I have had a look through my glass pile and the one I did a while ago for a beehive inspection board with a middle escape was tempered glass, not toughened and why the chirt was able to cut it.

Tempered & toughened are one in the same Gan, that guy was cutting through laminated.

As for the melting of stone, I think its possible as some examples of granite in Egypt it flakes off oddly & has a weird texture.
But then maybe this was from the massive plasma discharge coming from the sky during the great cataclysm.
Whats your thoughts on the fall from the golden age?

Talking about melting stone.
The unfinished obelisk, there is clear signs of some kind of machine marks scooping out the granite.
They claim they are from dolomite pounders but watch this video & make your own mind up.

Them scoop marks are machines mate, like the Yonghu caves in China if you watched the video I posted. Blatant machine marks.
Not one comment about them tho..odd. :yerright:
Nothing else can explain this..unless was hoaxed is only explanation.

Here is something really freaky.

Last Edit: 07 Jul 2018 21:14 by porridge.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 07 Jul 2018 22:30 #89

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
-Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:

Tempered & toughened are one in the same Gan, that guy was cutting through laminated.

As for the melting of stone, I think its possible as some examples of granite in Egypt it flakes off oddly & has a weird texture.
But then maybe this was from the massive plasma discharge coming from the sky during the great cataclysm.
Whats your thoughts on the fall from the golden age?

Talking about melting stone.
The unfinished obelisk, there is clear signs of some kind of machine marks scooping out the granite.
They claim they are from dolomite pounders but watch this video & make your own mind up.

Them scoop marks are machines mate, like the Yonghu caves in China if you watched the video I posted. Blatant machine marks.
Not one comment about them tho..odd. :yerright:
Nothing else can explain this..unless was hoaxed is only explanation.

Here is something really freaky.

I have seen all of those video's before Por, I suppose it could be done by rubbing but would a feckin long time indeed, my son is a propper stone mason and he says the polishing of the stone would be easy enough after quarrying and shaping but cutting accurate lines would definately need something like diamond paste, which the Egyptians did make using a wide variety of compounds at the disposal as the films and links have already pointed out.

One thing that sticks out for me is the melted stones model the world over, like the vitrifies forts in England here we see melted or fused rocks, After, they were built and in another video I watched the archeologists say after digs that areas of the West coast were devoid of life for a couple of thousand years as something powerful wiped all life forms out along a corridoor, the soil layers were devoid of anything at a certain level, So something bloody weird could be happening, Robert Schoch seems to think similar.

In Austrailia stones often explode due to the sheer heat of the day and then the cooling down at night so the sun can create a lot of damage to stone structures, IE, delaminate. In one of the videos a guy is using a hydrogen torch/industrial HHO basically, this gas is uber hot and melts just about anything, I have a mini unit for jewellery soldering and boy is that tiny little flame bloody hot.

I still think that the ancients were no different to today's cabal and witheld the best gear for themselves, the copper drill with hard aggregates like diamonds melded into the molten copper or similar would be the ideal drilling media, the copper tool basically holds the particles in place and the aggregate does the cutting, and the diamonds could easily withstand the 900 degrees that copper melts at, and can stand even higher,
I would like to point out another scenario on the aggregate model, and tha tis how rubber hydraulic hose that has a leak and gets grit impregnated into it can rub away solid steel on a JCB bucket and yet the pipe is hardly effected, this is the same scenario of harder materials within copper, I sort of know its going to work and I will try to get around to it as soon as I can, can't believe nobody has thought of that one before??.

Also we know that advanced techniques were used here, not to recognize this IS foolish, tell you what I think, there obviously were minds that could do these tasks who had the tech/knowledge, but after they either died out or left blighty the people simply went back to their natural ways and the huge complexes simply fell into disrepair, otherwise they would have kept them up to scratch.

Same model happened when Rome left these shores they took all there tech back home with them, they rarely shared any of it with the British and the natives that did manage to learn the tricks normally left with them never to return, we see this happening today as the worlds best minds normally end up in the states, who has the highest PHD fraternity from all over the planet and not in house as people might think.

Did you see the glass eyes in the wooden statues that they say the Egyptians made, life size lenses, what do you think??

I think the golden age was when we were living in perfect harmony alongside nature, this was long before we became civilised, or so they say modernity was civilised, I don't think so, tother way around more like.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2018 22:47 by Gan Anim.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 08 Jul 2018 00:10 #90

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan you seem to like to push the offical history & ignore whats infront of your face.

The Longyou* caves are blatant machine marked walls, I dont believe youve checked the photos..pretty much the same marks machines would use today.
Aswan again scoops are blatant machine marks.
Serepeam sarcophagus wasent drilled with any copper tool with a bow saw..diamond aggregate or not.
The Stones from the Osirion & Sphinx complex wasent cut by any copper saw neither..and definitely wasent made at the time Egyptology claims.
Im wasting my time here.
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2018 18:24 by porridge.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 08 Jul 2018 12:34 #91

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
Gan you seem to like to push the offical history & ignore whats infront of your face.

The Yangshue caves are blatant machine marked walls, I dont believe youve checked the photos..pretty much the same marks machines would use today.
Aswan again scoops are blatant machine marks.
Serepeam sarcophagus wasent drilled with any copper tool with a bow saw..diamond aggregate or not.

The Stones from the Osirion & Sphinx complex wasent cut by any copper saw neither..and definitely wasent made at the time Egyptology claims.
Im wasting my time here.

Oh I have looked at the pictures, infact I used the caves I china in a thesis I did in 2015.

Yes they do look like maching marks but I don't know what the tools were made of, Here I can only guess?

Have a look at this latest find in Alexandria and what he says about it.

I can tell you for sure that your not wasting your time, but at the same time your not making up my mind either, the book which we have both opened is not one you can easily close.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2018 12:42 by Gan Anim.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 08 Jul 2018 18:24 #92

• porridge
  • Silver Member
What was this thesis you did on the Longyou caves?

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 08 Jul 2018 18:33 #93

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:

I was a thesis called The Big Idea which I wrote in the winter of 2015, not only on the caves but the caves were mentioned amongst the thesis, which I have yet to publish, a couple of freinds have seen it to date only.
INACTIVE

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 08 Jul 2018 18:57 #94

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:

I was a thesis called The Big Idea which I wrote in the winter of 2015, not only on the caves but the caves were mentioned amongst the thesis, which I have yet to publish, a couple of freinds have seen it to date only.

Okay, so what did you have to say about these caves?

Along with the Yenshen quarry I posted, they are either definite proof of machines or a total hoax. :ponda:

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 08 Jul 2018 19:02 #95

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:

Have a look at this latest find in Alexandria and what he says about it.

I am subscribed to his channel & watched that a few days ago.

Is very interesting being found in Alexandria.

I dont think in late Egypt they were making sarcophagus from heavy stone, so maybe re used.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 08 Jul 2018 19:41 #96

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:

Okay, so what did you have to say about these caves?

Along with the Yenshen quarry I posted, they are either definite proof of machines or a total hoax. :ponda:

My research brings a few things to the forefront, and that is many of these subterrainian vaults and were used for the store of grains for longevity, and also used for ceremonial purposes, grain being the most wealthiest of currencies, and for protection from the ellements at that time.

They have very regular lines, which were oviously made by reliable tooling, if you see the marks they were also made with reliable tooling that normally wears in a uniform manner for longer periods before they need re-sharpening. Because there are no old tooling found it is almost impossible to put a finger on exactly what kind of tooling it was, however if they were done using metals, that metal will be left in the rock as it is worked.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2018 19:42 by Gan Anim.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 08 Jul 2018 20:13 #97

• porridge
  • Silver Member
They were made by a machine anyone can see that...the marks are too uniform & on an industrial scale for anybody to seriously think they were done by hand I think hilarious. Very similar to modern cave excavating machines.
The Longyou cave system is an obvious mine!
Theres tons of examples of ancient mining across the planet.

The massive network of caves found in Turkey you could say were done by hand, even tho is unbelievable to think anyone would but possible.

Here are some man made caves for comparison.

Totally busted. :thumbup:
Only other explanation: They were mining there & then turned it into a tourist fantasy for the $. Would not be surprised.
I dont know the history from the locals & how far knowledge of the place really go's back.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 08 Jul 2018 21:00 #98

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
They were made by a machine anyone can see that...the marks are too uniform & on an industrial scale for anybody to seriously think they were done by hand I think hilarious. Very similar to modern cave excavating machines.

The massive network of caves found in Turkey you could say were done by hand, even tho is unbelievable to think anyone would but possible.

Only other explanation: They were mining there & then turned it into a tourist fantasy for the $. Would not be surprised.
I dont know the history from the locals & how far knowledge of the place really go's back.

I hear you, we can see that these things were mechanised but modern mentality are so far down the road to ruin where thinking is concerned that this informtion is going to be lost.

You see porri, engineers simply do not leave the tools of their trade behind when they finish, they take them home with them especially the high tech which they always hide from the masses who might get benefit from them to become independant.

Robert Schoch talks in depth on this issue, I have mailed him on my molten core diamond drill model to see what he thinks.

If you look at the tunnel boring machines today they are almost identical, just like the old mines and caves done in yesteryear, their high tech will have been a standard even then.
INACTIVE

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 09 Jul 2018 15:37 #99

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:

I hear you, we can see that these things were mechanised but modern mentality are so far down the road to ruin where thinking is concerned that this informtion is going to be lost.

You see porri, engineers simply do not leave the tools of their trade behind when they finish, they take them home with them especially the high tech which they always hide from the masses who might get benefit from them to become independant.

Robert Schoch talks in depth on this issue, I have mailed him on my molten core diamond drill model to see what he thinks.

If you look at the tunnel boring machines today they are almost identical, just like the old mines and caves done in yesteryear, their high tech will have been a standard even then.

I think they were far more superior to us back then, we cant even begin to imagine.

Someone Has Been Hiding Our True History 09 Jul 2018 19:16 #100

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:

I think they were far more superior to us back then, we cant even begin to imagine.

Most of the largest quarries are actually blasted, thousands upon thousands are dislodged in a few seconds, so if we have these system thousands of years ago which is possible given the human mind set then as plato said nothing is new under the sun, do I think we have been here before, absolutely I do.

But wait, the earth is only supposed to be five thousand years old, :lmao:
INACTIVE
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare