Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: History Is A Joke.

History Is A Joke. 07 Aug 2018 22:52 #1

• steamroller
  • Banned
That is as most people view history. Napoleon once said, "History is a set of lies agreed upon." Tolstoy said, "History would be a wonderful thing - if it were only true." It has also been said that "In war, truth is the first casualty" And for the winning side, it remains a casualty. It has also been said, "History is written by the victors." I have tried to tell many people at other forums that just about everything they have heard about Hitler or WW II in general is bullshit. But it usually doesn't get very far. Before I get banned. So I can't blame most people's willing ignorance on a herd mentality. Basically, they just aren't allowed to hear the truth.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

History Is A Joke. 07 Aug 2018 23:13 #2

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
steamroller wrote:
That is as most people view history. Napoleon once said, "History is a set of lies agreed upon." Tolstoy said, "History would be a wonderful thing - if it were only true."

It has also been said that "In war, truth is the first casualty" And for the winning side, it remains a casualty. It has also been said, "History is written by the victors."

I have tried to tell many people at other forums that just about everything they have heard about Hitler or WW II in general is bullshit. But it usually doesn't get very far. Before I get banned. So I can't blame most people's willing ignorance on a herd mentality. Basically, they just aren't allowed to hear the truth.

Most of what you have shared here will already be know by this forums members, I don't think you will get banned here, however, the herd mentality of the masses is not entirely their own fault, they never really saw it coming and still don't know how deep their cognative dissonance really is, their Stockholm Syndrome will run deeper than they could accept once the truth came into view, and most will either attack you or ban your from the running.

As you have already aforementioned.

So a question, what are you going to do about things other than you already are to make things better for you or your family, got any neat tricks up your sleeves??
INACTIVE

History Is A Joke. 07 Aug 2018 23:44 #3

• steamroller
  • Banned
You speak the truth. Also as just one person, there isn't a whole hell of a lot I can do. Except to speak the truth. I do have an idea. But it deserves it's own thread. I will post it in the government and authority section. So keep an eye out for it. Though it almost certainly won't fly around here. But it is worth a shot. As for what else I can do, there is something you could do for me. Enter into your google browser, "The Truth: Unforbidden!" You will find a free ebook. I would recommend the Fliphtml5 website. This book is only about one hundred pages long. With quite a few pictures. So in that regard, it shouldn't be any problem for you. Read it. If you agree with it, tell others about it. Thank you.
Last Edit: 07 Aug 2018 23:48 by steamroller.

History Is A Joke. 07 Aug 2018 23:51 #4

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Don't use the g word but the book is available here for free also

www.scribd.com/document/376427931/The-Truth-Unforbidden

Is this what you were banned for Mr Fandango, and it took them 236 posts to get your drift towards the truth.

defendingthetruth.com/civil-rights/85780-truth-unforbidden.html
INACTIVE

History Is A Joke. 08 Aug 2018 00:56 #5

• steamroller
  • Banned
It's hard to say what got me banned over there. It isn't like they needed an actual reason or anything. Most likely, it was that "drift towards the truth" thing you mentioned.

History Is A Joke. 08 Aug 2018 01:03 #6

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
steamroller wrote:
It's hard to say what got me banned over there. It isn't like they needed an actual reason or anything. Most likely, it was that "drift towards the truth" thing you mentioned.

Don't look for the truth, be the truth in and of yourself, nothing else matters, be a good person, and if your not don't get caught.
INACTIVE

History Is A Joke. 08 Aug 2018 01:47 #7

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
steamroller wrote:
..I have tried to tell many people at other forums that just about everything they have heard about Hitler or WW II in general is bullshit..

Can you be more specific mate? I mean, he started WW2 by invading Poland, or am I missing something?

History Is A Joke. 09 Aug 2018 00:31 #8

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..I have tried to tell many people at other forums that just about everything they have heard about Hitler or WW II in general is bullshit..

Can you be more specific mate? I mean, he started WW2 by invading Poland, or am I missing something?

I haven't got around to any of that yet. But if you want to know the truth, including what you asled about, go to your google browser and enter into it "The Truth: Unforbidden!" I recommend the Fliphtml5 website. It is a free ebook. It is only about one hundred pages long with quite a few pictures. So in that regard, it shouldn't be too much for you. Read it.

History Is A Joke. 09 Aug 2018 00:36 #9

• steamroller
  • Banned
Gan Anim wrote:
steamroller wrote:

Don't look for the truth, be the truth in and of yourself, nothing else matters, be a good person, and if your not don't get caught.

Why is it that just about everything you say to me is bullshit. Are you jewish? Everybody should look for the truth. And if you find it, don't keep it to yourself. Tell everybody! "Soylent Green is people!"

History Is A Joke. 09 Aug 2018 01:00 #10

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
The truth will always come out eventually, for example the American brass were too dumb to send tanks ashore to support their infantry on Omaha Beach. Meanwhile there are plenty of other fuck-ups by all nations at all times, these are two of the books on my bookshelf-

History Is A Joke. 09 Aug 2018 01:34 #11

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
The truth will always come out eventually, for example the American brass were too dumb to send tanks ashore to support their infantry on Omaha Beach. Meanwhile there are plenty of other fuck-ups by all nations at all times, these are two of the books on my bookshelf-

With hindsight being 20/20, without the slightest shadow of a doubt the greatest military fuckup was in backing Stalin instead of Hitler. Part of the reason is a thread of mine in the government and authority section called "Should justice have limits?" I invite you to check it out. But before you do, I just started a thread in this section called "The Wonderful Nazis!" It might interest you.

History Is A Joke. 09 Aug 2018 12:06 #12

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
With hindsight being 20/20, without the slightest shadow of a doubt the greatest military fuckup was in backing Stalin instead of Hitler. Part of the reason is a thread of mine in the government and authority section called "Should justice have limits?" I invite you to check it out. But before you do, I just started a thread in this section called "The Wonderful Nazis!" It might interest you.

Thanks mate, I've just posted there.
PS- be careful how you handle the "quote" function when you post, or people might not be sure whether it's you or somebody else who's talking.
What I do when posting is delete the bits that clutter things up so that people will know it's me.
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2018 12:07 by Ugh.
User(s) who Liked this post: steamroller

History Is A Joke. 09 Aug 2018 12:15 #13

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
steamroller wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
steamroller wrote:

Why is it that just about everything you say to me is bullshit. Are you jewish? Everybody should look for the truth. And if you find it, don't keep it to yourself. Tell everybody! "Soylent Green is people!"

I never said keep it to yourself, hundreds of my others posts say share and help those who want to help themselves.

I also never said everything you say is BS either, read what I say properly, yes I am partly of Pheonician origins.
INACTIVE

History Is A Joke. 12 Aug 2018 22:08 #14

• steamroller
  • Banned
Gan Anim wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
steamroller wrote:

I never said keep it to yourself, hundreds of my others posts say share and help those who want to help themselves.

I also never said everything you say is BS either, read what I say properly, yes I am partly of Pheonician origins.

"Be the truth in and of yourself." That sounds like keeping the truth to yourself to me. Next, apart from what you write being nearly incomprehensible gibberish, I have never read anything you wrote that was helpful to others. And even you did, it was mixed up with things that weren't helpful. Maybe it is just the sand negro in you. You should see if the jews will pay you to host a TV show. Because telling people sensible things with things that are nonsense to confuse people is how they like to roll.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare