Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Wonderful NAZIS!

The Wonderful NAZIS! 11 Aug 2018 19:08 #61

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Roastie wrote:
GMP? ... yes that's possible Zorro.

I just googled GMP and it came up with guanosine monophosphate.
If that's what you're on, give it up and switch to jelly babies...:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Wonderful NAZIS! 11 Aug 2018 19:13 #62

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
UGH equates to "I know nothing"

Well just give me some answers! For example your profile says
Birthdate: unknown
so for all we know you could be a 100 year old Klingon tranny..:)

The Wonderful NAZIS! 11 Aug 2018 19:27 #63

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
....Ugh is a freak..

Funny you should say that mate, one of the first girls I asked for a date as a young teenager replied "Piss off you friggin freak!"
And my dad was always telling me I was nutty, I think it's because he wanted to have me aborted to avoid having a shotgun wedding with my mam, but she said no.
In those days 70 years ago it was normal for women to have abortions out of wedlock, and friends and neighbours would have said "Oh well, it was for the best", and wouldn't have minded.
But as the baby in question, I might have minded..:)

The Wonderful NAZIS! 11 Aug 2018 21:21 #64

Ugh wrote:
Zorro wrote:
I'm none of those, not even close, Mr Ugh. Or is it GMP?
I'm an international ''Goy'' of Mystery. And you may refer to me as Sir or Captain. ;)

What's a GMP? As for your beliefs, why don't you clue us in on them?
I mean, if the Universe has revealed some startling "truths" to you I wish you'd share them with the rest of us poor slobs to enlighten us....:)

Obviously I was referring to GMP is an individual, and not as anything else. So quit trying to play dumb with me, Mr Ugh.

The reason I mentioned it, is because of your rabid anti-German hasn't gone unnoticed, and the way you seem to get off at the thought of German civilians being murdered during WWIi, bears a striking and uncanny resemblance to that of GMP's. He also used to mention the bombing of Leicester a lot, and Leicester in general. As you also have. That's just one too many coincidences for me to not arouse my suspicions.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 11 Aug 2018 21:25 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Rocco

The Wonderful NAZIS! 11 Aug 2018 23:09 #65

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
Ugh wrote:
......my Waffen-SS jacket which I bought myself last year to strut around town in...
steamroller wrote:
If you hadn't said anything, I wouldn't have known it was anything besides some sort of camouflage jacket. And I would have never thought it has anything to do with the heroic SS.

My jacket is the real deal mate, this dood's got one as well...:)-

By the way, that German assault rifle was a real innovation. I know of the German who created it. And what it was called. But I don't want to bother to look up the correct spelling of either. In around 1990, Klashnakov (don't know if I spelled that right either) admitted that he had "help" from the German who created that rifle in creating the AK-47. But if you ask me, it was probably the German guy who really created that too.

The Wonderful NAZIS! 11 Aug 2018 23:17 #66

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
steamroller wrote:
By the way, that German assault rifle was a real innovation. I know of the German who created it. And what it was called. But I don't want to bother to look up the correct spelling of either. In around 1990, Klashnakov (don't know if I spelled that right either) admitted that he had "help" from the German who created that rifle in creating the AK-47. But if you ask me, it was probably the German guy who really created that too.

Isn't it ironic that the far more technologically advanced Nazis deliberately halted the wide scale development of the first machine gun (before the Kalashnikov, and yes that is spelled right), after successful engineering and first tests... It almost looks like they didn't want to win the war. Ah right, that was the plan all along.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 11 Aug 2018 23:18 by Gaia.

The Wonderful NAZIS! 11 Aug 2018 23:29 #67

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ugh wrote:
What's a Phiz?
Ugh wrote:
What's a GMP?

:rofl:

Whats a walter mitty? :lmao:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

The Wonderful NAZIS! 11 Aug 2018 23:35 #68

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gaia wrote:
steamroller wrote:

Isn't it ironic that the far more technologically advanced Nazis deliberately halted the wide scale development of the first machine gun (before the Kalashnikov, and yes that is spelled right), after successful engineering and first tests... It almost looks like they didn't want to win the war. Ah right, that was the plan all along.
Do you mean Assault Rifle?
You can't fix stupid

The Wonderful NAZIS! 11 Aug 2018 23:36 #69

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you say a while back in another thread that the Germans got what they deserved with the Allied bombing of Germany....

"The target marker flares looked quite pretty floating slowly down in the night sky" my mother told me about the time the Luftwaffe bombed her home city of Leicester when she was 18.. She and her family survived without a scratch, but others didn't.
So yeah, the krauts bombed my mam and Winston bombed them back, I got no beef with that....:)

The English were the ones who declared war on Germany. And why? Because ethnic Germans were being murdered in Poland. So on September 1, 1939, Germany invaded Poland. Then two or three weeks later, Russia did the same. Was war declared on them? Or at least an armistice sought with the Germans? No. Then on November 30, 1939, Russia invaded Finland. No war declaration there either. Then on June 22, 1941, Germany invaded Russia. Most likely because they found out that the Russians were about to invade them. One historian I read about said that Germany beat Russia to the punch by only one day. That could be why, at first, the Germans cleaned the Russian's clocks. Because the Russians were set up for attack. Not defense. And what did the U.S. do when Germany invaded? They started sending the Russians supplies and munitions! Even though we weren't at war with Germany yet.

Another sad incident was the Boer war. The English weren't making much headway against the Boers. So they decided to go after their women and children too. In the concentration camps that the English set up, about 22,000 children, 6000 women and old men died. Do I need to go into the opium wars with China? In England getting bombed, they got what they deserved. You know what would be nice is that when people are in the wrong, they admit it.

The Wonderful NAZIS! 11 Aug 2018 23:38 #70

• steamroller
  • Banned
Gaia wrote:
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

There are similar quotes in that "holy" bible of yours, what happened with that?

Do you think Jesus would approve of bombers sent out by psychopaths to kill innocent people? :emb:

You can't be talk'in to me.

The Wonderful NAZIS! 11 Aug 2018 23:43 #71

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
Zorro wrote:
So basically. Ugh, you're just another clueless run-of-the-mill blind follower of this backward thinking and primitive Old Testament faith, and it's genocidal ''God.''

Like all sensible people, I believe that if a race are worthless they should be culled out..
No offence, but are you a Jehovah's Witness? They've always refused to fight in wars, so if everybody thought like them, half of America would have been occupied by the Japs, and the other half by the Nazis....:)

Wartime poster-

"Fuck you Admiral"
P-38's shoot down and kill him-

Almost certainly, that the japs and the Germans wanted to split up the U.S. if they won is just more BS propaganda written by the victors. And in case you didn't know, the U.S. did everything it could to start a war with japan. And the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor was no surprise.

The Wonderful NAZIS! 11 Aug 2018 23:53 #72

• steamroller
  • Banned
Gaia wrote:
steamroller wrote:

I don't know that the Germans deliberately halted the wide scale manufacture of the strumgewher assault rifle. And I still don't. If allied history says that they did, then they probably didn't.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

The Wonderful NAZIS! 12 Aug 2018 00:01 #73

novum wrote:
Ugh wrote:
What's a Phiz?
Ugh wrote:
What's a GMP?

:rofl:

Whats a walter mitty? :lmao:

Gimpy, another troll award, the Walter Mitty 2018 deluxe..
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

The Wonderful NAZIS! 12 Aug 2018 20:05 #74

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:
....GMP....He also used to mention the bombing of Leicester a lot, and Leicester in general. As you also have..

Fascinating, tell me GMP's full screenname and I'll try to track him down....:)

PS- hey Steamroller (and a few others), the "quote" feature of this forum can difficult to handle, and we might mistakenly think somebody said something when he didn't, so watch it huh?
For example your reply in your post #69 is merged with mine without any dividing line and it's impossible to see where my quote ends and your reply begins.
Last Edit: 12 Aug 2018 20:16 by Ugh.

The Wonderful NAZIS! 12 Aug 2018 21:54 #75

Ugh wrote:
Zorro wrote:
....GMP....He also used to mention the bombing of Leicester a lot, and Leicester in general. As you also have..

PS- hey Steamroller (and a few others), the "quote" feature of this forum can difficult to handle, and we might mistakenly think somebody said something when he didn't, so watch it huh?
For example your reply in your post #69 is merged with mine without any dividing line and it's impossible to see where my quote ends and your reply begins.

GMP was his full username. I doubt you'd have to look too far to ''track him down''.. either.
Last Edit: 12 Aug 2018 22:54 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

The Wonderful NAZIS! 12 Aug 2018 22:10 #76

• steamroller
  • Banned
Zorro wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Zorro wrote:

GMP was his full username. I doubt you'd have to look to far to ''track him down''.. either.

What is all this GMP bullshit. And what has it to do with whether or not the Nazis were wonderful.

The Wonderful NAZIS! 12 Aug 2018 22:57 #77

steamroller wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Zorro wrote:

GMP was his full username. I doubt you'd have to look to far to ''track him down''.. either.

What is all this GMP bullshit. And what has it to do with whether or not the Nazis were wonderful.

You'd better ask Ugh, as he's a lot closer acquainted with GMP than I am. :hahano:

The Wonderful NAZIS! 12 Aug 2018 23:50 #78

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
What is all this GMP bullshit..

Apparently people think GMP is me, but I'm not him.
I see he last posted a year ago in Aug 2017 and he must have made quite an impact for people to keep looking nervously over their shoulders wondering if he's still around..:)

The Wonderful NAZIS! 13 Aug 2018 00:07 #79

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
What is all this GMP bullshit..

Apparently people think GMP is me, but I'm not him.
I see he last posted a year ago in Aug 2017 and he must have made quite an impact for people to keep looking nervously over their shoulders wondering if he's still around..:)

Well what was GMP's thing. Did he write any interesting threads I should look up?

The Wonderful NAZIS! 13 Aug 2018 10:06 #80

• porridge
  • Silver Member
You must be jiving us boy..Waymaker is nothing like GMP.

Trumpbot Jesuslander Zionist, strong passion to hate Muslims & blacks & blame them for all the worlds problems.

Urgh is a pillar of the alt right community. :yup:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare