Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Another Holocaust Was Averted After WW II. (Sort of)

Another Holocaust Was Averted After WW II. (Sort of) 13 Aug 2018 01:02 #1

• steamroller
  • Banned
In my thread "Should Justice Have Limits," I spoke of a couple of the genocides carried out by the jews. But there was another that was averted. Though I don't watch those BS shows about WW II, there was one that I caught part of that I have no problem believing. In the program they were talking about jews who sought revenge against the Nazis after WW II. There were also some who they showed interviews of. Though being many decades after the war, these jews were of course old.

They spoke of one instance where the jews poisoned the bread that was to be sent to prison camps where ex-SS troops were being held. From what I remember, they managed to sicken many. But I don't think any of them died. These jewish revenge seekers also had another plan. Which was to poison the water supply of some German cities. To kill 6 million Germans. This was of course to get payback for the 6 million jews that the Nazis in fact didn't kill. But for some reason, they didn't go through with this plan. But each and every one of the old jewish revenge seeker scum they interviewed said that they were sorry that they didn't go through with their plan.

But revenge was gotten. And yet another genocide was again committed. You see, after the war, the American, French and British took prisoner many German ex-soldiers and held them prisoner of ex-war. Eisenhower "justified" this by calling them unarmed enemy combatants. While in the "care" of U.S., French and British forces, 1.5 to 1.7 million Germans WERE murdered! Through neglect.

You have to understand that the reason around 280,000 jews died in jewish internment camps was because of a lack of supplies. That was because the German infrastructure that maintained those camps had the shit bombed out of it by allied forces. But after the war, allied forces lacked for nothing. So as I said, all those Germans were basically murdered. The main reason I believe why is because "dead men tell no tales." You can read about some of this by entering into your browser "Eisenhower's Holocaust."
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2018 01:06 by steamroller.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Another Holocaust Was Averted After WW II. (Sort of) 19 Aug 2018 23:20 #2

• steamroller
  • Banned
Apparently there are too many jew lovers out there to comment on this thread.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare