Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Holocaust: What A LIE!

The Holocaust: What A LIE! 12 Sep 2018 00:23 #1

• steamroller
  • Banned
Yes. This is just another thread about the fake holocaust. But it is largely for the benefit of Urg. Or those like him. Where we can cut through all the lengthy discussions and get right down to the facts.

The first thing to keep in mind is the old truism, "In war, truth is the first casualty." And for the winning side, it remains a casualty. Another truism is that "History is written by the victors." That doesn't make it true. One of the real realities is that around 150,000 Jews actually fought FOR the Nazis. As for 6 million jews being killed in jewish internment camps, what a load of crap that is. I will include a picture of two plaques at the holocaust memorial museum in Auschwitz. The first one is the plaque that used to be at the holocaust memorial museum in Auschwitz. It says that 4 million jews were murdered there. But after Poland got its freedom from Russia, they changed the plaque to what the second picture shows. It says that 1.5 million jews died there. But even that is a vast overstatement. The reason for that is probably because after Poland got their freedom from Russia, they wanted to ally themselves with the West. And they didn't want to stray TOO far from the allied version of events.

I will show you a couple pages that tell what the actual death toll was at the various jewish internment camps. And one of them was by The International Red Cross. Next, what I think is going on with the whole "6 million" thing is that it is some sort of "holy" kabbalah number. I will show a number of newspaper articles that appeared in various newspapers long before WW II. They all speak of something bad happening to 6 million jews. Only a chief idiot among idiots would believe the same sort of crap in relation to WW II "holocaust" deaths.

Next, keep in mind that Auschwitz was said to have been the worst of the worst "death camp." I will show you a couple of pictures of a swimming pool they had there for inmates. Maybe the Nazis were trying to "genocide" them with recreational activities.

Last Edit: 12 Sep 2018 00:26 by steamroller.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust: What A LIE! 14 Sep 2018 00:12 #2

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
But mate, even if the official 6 million figure is too high according to some people, so what?
I think we're all agreed that at least hundreds of thousands were killed and that's bad enough ain't it?
Why would jews try to say more than that were killed?

The Holocaust: What A LIE! 14 Sep 2018 00:50 #3

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
But mate, even if the official 6 million figure is too high according to some people, so what?
I think we're all agreed that at least hundreds of thousands were killed and that's bad enough ain't it?
Why would jews try to say more than that were killed?

Lies are not a good thing to believe. That's what. And after the war, there were some jewish revenge seekers who had a plan to poison the water supply of some German cities to kill 6 million Germans. In interviews I saw of some of them, even though it was many decades after the war, each of the jewish revenge seeker scum that they talked to said that they were sorry that they didn't go through with their plan. Also, around 280,000 jews actually died in jewish internment camps. And it was the allies who killed them! They did that by bombing the shit out of the German infrastructure that maintained those camps. On top of that, after the war, the allies took many German ex-soldiers and held them prisoner of ex-war in Europe. Eisenhower justified this by calling them "unarmed enemy combatants." Between the U.S., England and France, they MURDERED 1.5 to 1.7 million Germans! Through neglect. For the jews who died, it was lack of resources that killed them. But after the war, the allies lacked for nothing. Well.... they do say that dead men tell no tales. Just think of it. Whites committing genocide against White for the sake of their jewish masters.

Next, I said in the thread why the jews came up with the 6 million figure. And ever sense then they have been able to sucker White people even further by playing the "pity card." There were also and probably still is a lot of reparations payments being made to jews over the whole thing. What do you think would happen about all of that if the vast majority of people woke up and realized that the holocaust thing was a pile of dogshit.
Last Edit: 14 Sep 2018 00:53 by steamroller.

The Holocaust: What A LIE! 14 Sep 2018 00:58 #4

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
..jewish internment camps.

If you mean concentration camps, why did the Germans put jews in there in the first place?

The Holocaust: What A LIE! 14 Sep 2018 01:12 #5

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..jewish internment camps.

If you mean concentration camps, why did the Germans put jews in there in the first place?

They weren't "concentration camps." They were internment camps. The U.S. had similar camps for japanese americans during WW II. But with the U.S. having more resources than the Germans, our camps were probably nicer. Next, jews ARE a problem. And they are still a problem. A Whity hating problem. The Germans knew this. They deported 60 to 70% of their jews to Palestine under The Haavara Agreement. Until war put an end to the program. So the main reason for there being internment camps to the degree there were was because of the allies declaring war on Germany. Because Germany invaded Poland to stop ethnic Germans there from being murdered. Some were probably being murdered by Polish jews who didn't like German jews being deported. Others were almost certainly being murdered by Russian agents to provoke Germany into invading Poland. Thereby getting war declared on Germany and something they could take part in themselves. All of which happened. I don't like being played for a sucker. How about you. Also, you should read my thread, "Should justice have limits?" On top of everything else, much of what is talked about there wasn't unknown to the Germans. If any of it was.

The Holocaust: What A LIE! 14 Sep 2018 05:25 #6

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
..Jews ARE a problem...A Whity hating problem.

Don's a white Christian and Jews love him to bits because they know he's got their backs against the muslim heathens..:)

Jews are completely harmless compared to muslims and black militants..:)

Last Edit: 14 Sep 2018 05:26 by Ugh.

The Holocaust: What A LIE! 14 Sep 2018 23:58 #7

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..Jews ARE a problem...A Whity hating problem.

Don's a white Christian and Jews love him to bits because they know he's got their backs against the muslim heathens..:)

Jews are completely harmless compared to muslims and black militants..:)

What has that crap have to do with the reality or unreality of the holocaust. And what you do bring up is just another of the reasons why I HATE jesus. Because of that piece of shit, to most christians, jews matter. But they don't. I remember seeing some christian evangelist in israel once. He was telling a group of jews in some restaurant that they really needed to stick to their guns and protect the "holy land." The filthy scumbag. Also, ever hear of the lying bullshit movie called "Schindler's List?" Apparently in Israel they erected some statue to Schindler in some place meant to "honor" righteous gentiles. (goyim) Yeah. Just like here in the U.S. you can probably find stature erected here and there to honor some heroic dog that served with U.S. soldiers. If jews like Trump, it just gives me another reason to hate him. As I said, the only thing Trump has going for him is that he isn't Hillary.

As to jews being harmless, how many examples do you need that the opposite is true. For example, you should know that our movie industry is run by them. Many years ago and for decades afterwards, the jewish movie industry had gangsters being the second most admired people in the U.S. Only the movie stars themselves topped them on popularity. You need to wake up and smell the coffee. (Or maybe over there it is tea) You need to start hating jesus and every other piece of shit jew.

The Holocaust: What A LIE! 15 Sep 2018 00:33 #8

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
I HATE jesus. Because of that piece of shit, to most christians, jews matter.
..the jewish movie industry had gangsters being the second most admired people in the U.S..

1- Jesus called the snooty priests "Snakes" and "full of corruption", so they killed him, whose side are you on, his or theirs?
2- Gangsters used to go around killing other gang members, they usually left ordinary people alone..:)
How about it Mr. Capone?

"If sumbody messes wid me, I'm a-gonna mess wid him"

The Holocaust: What A LIE! 15 Sep 2018 00:48 #9

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ugh wrote:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 15 Sep 2018 00:49 by Gaia.

The Holocaust: What A LIE! 16 Sep 2018 00:46 #10

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
I HATE jesus. Because of that piece of shit, to most christians, jews matter.
..the jewish movie industry had gangsters being the second most admired people in the U.S..

1- Jesus called the snooty priests "Snakes" and "full of corruption", so they killed him, whose side are you on, his or theirs?
2- Gangsters used to go around killing other gang members, they usually left ordinary people alone..:)
How about it Mr. Capone?

1. Maybe jesus should have spent a little more time telling the priests why they were full of shit rather than just calling them names. The only example I remember from the bible is jesus bitching them out over their laws on a man's ability to "put their wife away." Next, as I have often said, I ain't on either of their sides. Next, gangsters rob, steal, extort, kidnap, murder, etc. They do such things to anybody. Not just each other. Also, just like wop's, many jews were gangsters. One such gang was the Purple gang out of Detroit. I have heard it said that the St. Valentine's Day Massacre was carried out by Purple gang hitmen that Capone hired. Also, I have a little something extra for you about gangsters. If you didn't download it, look up the book "The Truth: Unforbidden!" Go to page 92. Read the last two paragraphs of that page and the first two sentences of the next page.

The Holocaust: What A LIE! 16 Sep 2018 00:48 #11

• steamroller
  • Banned
Gaia wrote:
Ugh wrote:

Were you trying to make some sort of point?
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare