TOPIC: The Holocaust: What A LIE!

The Holocaust: What A LIE! 02 Jan 2020 17:30 #81

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
  • The Latin ‘MAGA’ means ‘witch’
Gaia wrote:
redpill wrote:
Firestarter wrote:

Firestarter. What is your avatar image about. Is it you with a girlfriend-wife? Pleasant as it may be, you need to post an avatar where people at a glance will know where you stand on the holocaust.

This is just too funny not to quote. :yupgrin:
You need to post a Nazi related avatar.
At least he's no David Icke fan!

redpill wrote:
[As for myself, I have moved beyond Hitler. Vlad is the kind of leader we need these days. Just so non-whites will know that when it comes to seeing to our survival as a species, we White people are through fucking around.
Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles are descendents of the “real” Count Dracula, Vlad Tepes (which means Vlad the Impaler). Vlad (Dracula) was born in 1431 in Transylvania into a noble family. His father was called "Dracul" meaning "dragon" or "devil" in Romanian because he belonged to the Order of the Dragon.
From 1448 until his death in 1476, Dracula ruled Walachia and Transylvania, both part of Romania today:
www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1093

The official explanation for the lion in the coats of arms of these royal degenerates – is the Lion of Judah, as they claim to descend from King David...
King Felipe VI claims to be the rightful “King of Jerusalem”. Here’s the coat of arms of King Felipe VI (not the updated version; he’s now a Knight of the Garter), notice the red and gold, the red crowned lion at the top right, the crown with the cross on top, and the hanging sheep at the bottom
David Icke – freemason, new ager and paedophile buddy - spinning tales to cover-up the scandals of the Royal psychopaths: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1125

SERCO – the biggest company you never heard of: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&p=69054#p59198
Last Edit: 02 Jan 2020 17:33 by Firestarter.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Holocaust: What A LIE! 02 Jan 2020 21:53 #82

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Firestarter wrote:
Gaia wrote:
redpill wrote:
Firestarter wrote:

Firestarter. What is your avatar image about. Is it you with a girlfriend-wife? Pleasant as it may be, you need to post an avatar where people at a glance will know where you stand on the holocaust.

This is just too funny not to quote. :yupgrin:
You need to post a Nazi related avatar.
At least he's no David Icke fan!

redpill wrote:
[As for myself, I have moved beyond Hitler. Vlad is the kind of leader we need these days. Just so non-whites will know that when it comes to seeing to our survival as a species, we White people are through fucking around.
Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles are descendents of the “real” Count Dracula, Vlad Tepes (which means Vlad the Impaler). Vlad (Dracula) was born in 1431 in Transylvania into a noble family. His father was called "Dracul" meaning "dragon" or "devil" in Romanian because he belonged to the Order of the Dragon.
From 1448 until his death in 1476, Dracula ruled Walachia and Transylvania, both part of Romania today:
www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1093

The official explanation for the lion in the coats of arms of these royal degenerates – is the Lion of Judah, as they claim to descend from King David...
King Felipe VI claims to be the rightful “King of Jerusalem”. Here’s the coat of arms of King Felipe VI (not the updated version; he’s now a Knight of the Garter), notice the red and gold, the red crowned lion at the top right, the crown with the cross on top, and the hanging sheep at the bottom

I don't need any besides the point bullshit history lesson. Let me try to make this more clear.

1. Do you consider yourself to be a White person?
2. If so, do you support White people at the exclusion of all else? (As you should)
3. Do you agree that a Nazi related image is about as pro-White nationalist as you can get?
4. Do you agree that the holocaust is mostly bullshit? Jewish slander against Whites?

If you agree with points 1 2 3 and 4, you should be willing to post a Nazi related avatar. If you need further reason to do so, go down to the vent room and read my thread, "Listen to the children scream!"

The Holocaust: What A LIE! 05 Jan 2020 17:35 #83

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
redpill wrote:
I don't need any besides the point bullshit history lesson. Let me try to make this more clear.
You, like just anybody else, certainly DO need a history lesson!

redpill wrote:
2. If so, do you support White people at the exclusion of all else? (As you should)
3. Do you agree that a Nazi related image is about as pro-White nationalist as you can get?
4. Do you agree that the holocaust is mostly bullshit? Jewish slander against Whites?
I can’t believe that you think that I’m a White supremacist, neo-Nazi. The reason that I post about the Holohoax isn’t that I’m an anti-Semite. I’m disgusted with all of the lies we’re indoctrinated with.

Can you explain why the Nazis intentionally never distinguished between Ashkenazi “Jews” (that are really Turks) and real Jews?
Can you figure out why I think that the Holocaust was staged in part to “make” the Ashkenazi Turks into “Jews”?

redpill wrote:
If you agree with points 1 2 3 and 4, you should be willing to post a Nazi related avatar. If you need further reason to do so, go down to the vent room and read my thread, "Listen to the children scream!"
Do you hear the starving Yemeni children screaming, with the support of the UN, US, UK and the Netherlands, or don't you care because their only brown Muslims?

If I would adopt a “Nazi” avatar, I could sarcastically take the following image of Adolf Hitler’s chief economic adviser (basically Hitler’s handler), Hjalmar Schacht, with his friend, Hitler-supporting enemy of Germany Governor of the Bank of England Montagu Norman: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1340&start=30#p5557
David Icke – freemason, new ager and paedophile buddy - spinning tales to cover-up the scandals of the Royal psychopaths: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1125

SERCO – the biggest company you never heard of: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&p=69054#p59198
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

The Holocaust: What A LIE! 05 Jan 2020 17:41 #84

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
Gaia wrote:
Anyone who knows the Holocaust Story is false, and Eichmann was not mass-deporting jews to gas them, but to spread them (his activities with Hungarian jews and Octogon Switzerland may be forgotten in many minds, just as him and his Nazi buddies setting up the Irgun in Palestine).
If I remember correctly the Hungarian Jews that paid big money to "escape" to Switzerland included Peter Munk, who later founded Barrick Gold with Khashoggi. Nat Rothschild later became a board member (?) of Barrick...

Gaia wrote:
The Case 60/61 was the cementing psyop for the Holocaust Story.

YouTubers today may think "Shoah" (1985) or Schindler's List (1993) were the biggest, but that is missing too many decades.
You seem to ignore the Diary of Anne Frank, which is the best-selling “Dutch” book of all time and arguably the second biggest literary forgery in world history (after the New Testament).
The Diary of Anne Frank was also staged for movies and theatre plays.

Most tourists don’t know that it isn’t uncommon for buildings in Amsterdam to have 2 houses in one “house”, one in the front and one in the back (Achterhuis).
I really don’t understand what good it would do to put a closet in front of the entry to the Achterhuis, where supposedly the German-Jewish Frank family was hiding.

Ironically the father of Anne, Otto Frank, was collaborating with the Nazis, selling Opeka and Pectin to the German Wehrmacht from 1939 to 1944.
Contrary to the official propaganda, the Frank family wasn’t even hidden, so there was really no need for anybody to sell them out to the Nazis: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1340&start=40#p5707

Last Edit: 05 Jan 2020 17:45 by Firestarter.

The Holocaust: What A LIE! 05 Jan 2020 23:22 #85

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Firestarter wrote:
redpill wrote:
You, like just anybody else, certainly DO need a history lesson!

redpill wrote:
I can’t believe that you think that I’m a White supremacist, neo-Nazi. The reason that I post about the Holohoax isn’t that I’m an anti-Semite. I’m disgusted with all of the lies we’re indoctrinated with.

Can you explain why the Nazis intentionally never distinguished between Ashkenazi “Jews” (that are really Turks) and real Jews?
Can you figure out why I think that the Holocaust was staged in part to “make” the Ashkenazi Turks into “Jews”?

redpill wrote:
Do you hear the starving Yemeni children screaming, with the support of the UN, US, UK and the Netherlands, or don't you care because their only brown Muslims?

If I would adopt a “Nazi” avatar, I could sarcastically take the following image of Adolf Hitler’s chief economic adviser (basically Hitler’s handler), Hjalmar Schacht, with his friend, Hitler-supporting enemy of Germany Governor of the Bank of England Montagu Norman:

Fuck your bullshit "things are run by Nazis." I dug a hole, put that idea in it, took a shit on it and buried it. If that is your idea of "history," you should keep it to yourself.

1. Tell me if what I have to say in point #1 is true or not. You don't have a fucking clue. First of all, stick your "White supremacist" indoctrination up your ass. There is no such thing. White people just happen to be supreme. What I am is a White separatist. Apart from that, humans are animals. All over the planet there are different animals that live in proximity to each other. Some closely related, others not. But they ALL tend to stick to their own kind. (Unless they're parasites) They don't do that out of any feelings of supremacy. They do that because evolution has taught most creatures over and over that doing so is the right thing to do. So if that is what you consider to be a supremacist, you are one too. Or at least you should be. Remember to answer this. Is this is true or not.

2. Tell me if what I have to say in point #2 it true or not. At the very least, you SHOULD be a neo-Nazi. Because he was pro-White. If you are White, you should be pro-White too. Also, after WW I, the economy of Germany was in ruins. And had to pay out billions in GOLD in reparations for being on the losing side of a war that they just got sucked into like everybody else. Not long before Hitler came to power, Germans literally needed a wheelbarrow full of money to buy a load of bread with. (Who knows what a steak would have cost) Maybe it was that way at the time Hitler came to power. Unemployment was also rampant in Germany. Hitler fixed all that. He turned Germany's ruined economy into the envy of the WORLD! So tell me. Is point #2 true or not.

3. If you aren't anti-semitic, you should be. According to jews, you are sub-human. Also, go to the government and authority section and read my thread, "Should just have limits?" I also have a book for you to read. It is only 100 pages long with many pictures. It is called "The Truth: Unforbidden!" Just look it up in your browser. If you do so, feel free to reply to this point #3.

4. Tell me if you think I am wrong about point #4 here. Fuck all jews! Whatever kind they may be. Because the vast majority of them are scum. Some of them suck baby cock! They are responsible for the greatest genocide in human history! 80 to 100 million killed! And the reason king Ferdinand of Spain kicked them out was for performing human sacrifice. Even babies. (And with it being part of their religious practice, they probably still do) Most of them went to Turkey. Tell me. Is this true or not.

5. Tell me if you think I an wrong about point #5 here. As to what the Nazis did, they allowed around 150,000 Jews to fight for them in their military. Also, jewish extermination was never something that the Nazis did. Before WW II, Germany deported 60 to 70% of their jews to Palestine under The Haavara Agreement. They were the ones who taught the jews how to set up their kibbutz system of communities in Palestine. Basically, it was Hitler who created israel! So if you aren't a Nazi, you should be. Tell me. Is point #5 here true or not.

6. Tell me if you think point #6 here is true or not. Fuck the muslims and fuck your "blame Whity" bullshit you nigger. Any wars they are having aren't of the White man's creation. Also, how many White American people are trying to sneak into mexico. How many White Europeans are trying to sneak into Africa or the Middle East. As it is, only about .5 out of 10 people on this planet are White. Neither are our population levels rising. They may even be going down a little. But the population levels of non-whites are exploding. Every single day there are around 228,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. That is like plopping the population of Richmond VA or Bosie ID onto the surface of the planet every day. Also, about 68% of people in Africa and the middle east are under the age of 30. A prime breeding age. Do you really think that .5 Whites should be carrying 9.5 non-whites on their backs? So to hell with any screaming muslim children. Tell me. Am I wrong about point #6 here or not.

The Holocaust: What A LIE! 05 Jan 2020 23:25 #86

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Firestarter wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Anyone who knows the Holocaust Story is false, and Eichmann was not mass-deporting jews to gas them, but to spread them (his activities with Hungarian jews and Octogon Switzerland may be forgotten in many minds, just as him and his Nazi buddies setting up the Irgun in Palestine).
If I remember correctly the Hungarian Jews that paid big money to "escape" to Switzerland included Peter Munk, who later founded Barrick Gold with Khashoggi. Nat Rothschild later became a board member (?) of Barrick...

Gaia wrote:
The Case 60/61 was the cementing psyop for the Holocaust Story.

YouTubers today may think "Shoah" (1985) or Schindler's List (1993) were the biggest, but that is missing too many decades.
You seem to ignore the Diary of Anne Frank, which is the best-selling “Dutch” book of all time and arguably the second biggest literary forgery in world history (after the New Testament).
The Diary of Anne Frank was also staged for movies and theatre plays.

Most tourists don’t know that it isn’t uncommon for buildings in Amsterdam to have 2 houses in one “house”, one in the front and one in the back (Achterhuis).
I really don’t understand what good it would do to put a closet in front of the entry to the Achterhuis, where supposedly the German-Jewish Frank family was hiding.

Ironically the father of Anne, Otto Frank, was collaborating with the Nazis, selling Opeka and Pectin to the German Wehrmacht from 1939 to 1944.
Contrary to the official propaganda, the Frank family wasn’t even hidden, so there was really no need for anybody to sell them out to the Nazis: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1340&start=40#p5707

Any of you fools who don't like having been lied to about the jews should post a Nazi related avatar. DO IT NOW!

The Holocaust: What A LIE! 06 Jan 2020 16:50 #87

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
redpill wrote:
2. Tell me if what I have to say in point #2 it true or not. At the very least, you SHOULD be a neo-Nazi. Because he was pro-White. If you are White, you should be pro-White too. Also, after WW I, the economy of Germany was in ruins. And had to pay out billions in GOLD in reparations for being on the losing side of a war that they just got sucked into like everybody else. Not long before Hitler came to power, Germans literally needed a wheelbarrow full of money to buy a load of bread with. (Who knows what a steak would have cost) Maybe it was that way at the time Hitler came to power. Unemployment was also rampant in Germany. Hitler fixed all that. He turned Germany's ruined economy into the envy of the WORLD! So tell me. Is point #2 true or not.
For some reason, you and other morons ignore that after WW II, Germany was effectively destroyed in a way the Versailles "Peace Treaty" never could. All thanks to THE enemy of Germany, Adolf Hitler!
The Satanic bloodsucker, Vlad Tepes, would surely agree with Hitler’s policies! :hedbut:

After the 1944 Morgenthau plan ordered the destruction of the German economy, which would inevitably lead to millions of dead Germans by the end of the 1940s, Hitler once again showed himself the good little Zionist puppet enemy of Germany.
On 19 March 1945, following Morgenthau, Hitler issued the “Befehl betreffend Zerstörungsmaßnahmen im Reichsgebiet” (Destructive Measures on Reich Territory Order, nicknamed Nero Decree).

See a picture of severely starved German boys, following Morgenthau’s plan and Hitler’s Nero Decree

In accordance with Hitler’s Nero Decree and Morgenthau, Germany was chopped in pieces, the economy destroyed and starved to death.
All thanks to your hero Adolf Hitler: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1340#p4874

Last Edit: 06 Jan 2020 16:53 by Firestarter.

The Holocaust: What A LIE! 06 Jan 2020 17:04 #88

• sketti
redpill wrote:
DO IT NOW!

:couch:
Trolling myself in the mirror at night...

The Holocaust: What A LIE! 06 Jan 2020 17:10 #89

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Firestarter, I don't "seem to" forget Anne Frank's faked diary. I talked about that before.

A """real"""" trial with the accused confirming the Holocaust Story is enormously more impacting, especially with the cut-and-edited movie they made for "TV".

The case is not only important for the Story, but especially also supporting Nazionism. Eichmann as a jew is given a "minor role" by mainstreamers and NeoNazis alike. That is not the entire truth. Eichmann's office was deeply involved with training the Irgun in Palestine and the jews-for-oil deals he closed with the Allies.

And much more, but only mobile internet these days.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2020 17:11 by Gaia.

The Holocaust: What A LIE! 06 Jan 2020 19:14 #90

• Flare
Firestarter wrote:
redpill wrote:
For some reason, you and other morons ignore that after WW II, Germany was effectively destroyed in a way the Versailles "Peace Treaty" never could. All thanks to THE enemy of Germany, Adolf Hitler!
The Satanic bloodsucker, Vlad Tepes, would surely agree with Hitler’s policies! :hedbut:

After the 1944 Morgenthau plan ordered the destruction of the German economy, which would inevitably lead to millions of dead Germans by the end of the 1940s, Hitler once again showed himself the good little Zionist puppet enemy of Germany.
On 19 March 1945, following Morgenthau, Hitler issued the “Befehl betreffend Zerstörungsmaßnahmen im Reichsgebiet” (Destructive Measures on Reich Territory Order, nicknamed Nero Decree).

See a picture of severely starved German boys, following Morgenthau’s plan and Hitler’s Nero Decree

In accordance with Hitler’s Nero Decree and Morgenthau, Germany was chopped in pieces, the economy destroyed and starved to death.
All thanks to your hero Adolf Hitler: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1340#p4874

Firestarter, you might want to give this article a read :right: truth-zone.net/forum/history/65789-adolf-hitler.html?start=4900#342485
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson

ww2truth.com/
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2020 19:25 by Flare.

The Holocaust: What A LIE! 06 Jan 2020 22:21 #91

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Firestarter wrote:
redpill wrote:

Get this moron. Every bad thing you have heard about Hitler and WW II in general is a fucking LIE! Just as big of a lie as the holocaust itself. Also, should I assume that you are a filthy, anti-White piece in so much as you didn't dare read my thread "Should justice have limits?"

The Holocaust: What A LIE! 06 Jan 2020 22:24 #92

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Flare wrote:
Firestarter wrote:
redpill wrote:

Firestarter, you might want to give this article a read :right: truth-zone.net/forum/history/65789-adolf-hitler.html?start=4900#342485

Asking a treasonous shithead like that to think? Good luck with that. I couldn't even get him to read and comment on one of my threads.

The Holocaust: What A LIE! 06 Jan 2020 22:34 #93

• Flare
redpill wrote:
Flare wrote:
Firestarter wrote:
redpill wrote:

Asking a treasonous shithead like that to think? Good luck with that. I couldn't even get him to read and comment on one of my threads.

Yea... it's a big problem with all of these david icke / alex jones tier half-truthers running around who already think they are awake as they have taken a redpill.

Not knowing there's another, mega-redpill to take on the most important matter of them all: Adolf Hitler & National Socialism.

These half-truthers don't realise that there is a THIRD level of awareness, and mostly remain stuck at the second lvl.

For example, we also have Guest1041 on the board regularly, who's a genius. Yet he carefully/unconsioucly worked his way around 1488 as he believed all the (((disinfo))) regarding Hitler the dark occultist and whatnot. However he seems to finally, slowly come around and is starting to see it... after quite a few run-ins we had with eachother. So I'm very happy about that.
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson

ww2truth.com/