Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 23 Sep 2018 08:18 #1

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere

This activism, and the widely-publicized removal of confederate monuments in the United States, prompted the disfiguring of a statue of Captain James Cook last year with the slogans “NO PRIDE IN GENOCIDE” and “CHANGE THE DATE” (see lead photograph). Lisa Murray, the City of Sydney’s official historian, defended this act of historical illiteracy (Cook had nothing to do with the First Fleet) for challenging the cultural power of White Australia. For her, the real vandals were the cleaners who removed the graffiti. “Should the graffiti have been removed?” she asked. “Is challenging the dominant historical narrative a legitimate part of the monument’s heritage? I ask again; should the graffiti have been removed. … Slave traders and representatives of colonial imperialism are equally on the nose in Britain, parts of Europe and America.”

The Jewish War on White Australia

www.unz.com/article/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia/

....over to you Mac'

Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 23 Sep 2018 08:22 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 23 Sep 2018 10:04 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 23 Sep 2018 10:19 #3

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Frothy wrote:

This activism, and the widely-publicized removal of confederate monuments in the United States, prompted the disfiguring of a statue of Captain James Cook last year with the slogans “NO PRIDE IN GENOCIDE” and “CHANGE THE DATE” (see lead photograph). Lisa Murray, the City of Sydney’s official historian, defended this act of historical illiteracy (Cook had nothing to do with the First Fleet) for challenging the cultural power of White Australia. For her, the real vandals were the cleaners who removed the graffiti. “Should the graffiti have been removed?” she asked. “Is challenging the dominant historical narrative a legitimate part of the monument’s heritage? I ask again; should the graffiti have been removed. … Slave traders and representatives of colonial imperialism are equally on the nose in Britain, parts of Europe and America.”

The Jewish War on White Australia

www.unz.com/article/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia/

....over to you Mac'

This is called a softening up of the populous for what is to come, once all of the thoughts of pinoneers and infamous idols are out of the way, we will be given new windows to choose from, we are being tenderized by the second every day of our lives and vulnerable to the constant deception on tap.
INACTIVE

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 23 Sep 2018 10:51 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frothy wrote:
Lisa Murray, the City of Sydney’s official historian, defended this act of historical illiteracy (Cook had nothing to do with the First Fleet) for challenging the cultural power of White Australia.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 23 Sep 2018 20:19 #5

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I was just wondering Macs, since Australia is a sort of hot dry place, maybe black mans features are more suited to the environment, I mean the Northern European look is really for a cooler climate, so maybe over time you'll all sort of evolve into negro people anyway.

You've abandoned Europe and you're squatting Abo land, maybe you'll end up turning into one and cause 'white genocide' by living in an alien environment for white people.

You're going to add to white genocide by living in the wrong environment for a white person, over time you lot will adapt and become blacks.
Last Edit: 23 Sep 2018 20:46 by Frothy.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 23 Sep 2018 20:33 #6

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
It's what will come from trespassing on black mans land, it might take 1000 years or so, but unless you keep shifting over fresh Europeans to mate with, you'll all become negroes, or at best you'll look like North Africans. Sort of sandy men, you'll evolve fat lips and flat noses, fuzzy hair, you'll be like this... :arowdn:

And then you'll go like this :arowdn:

Last Edit: 23 Sep 2018 20:40 by Frothy.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 23 Sep 2018 20:53 #7

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
I was just wondering Macs, since Australia is a sort of hot dry place, maybe black mans features are more suited to the environment, I mean the Northern European look is really for a cooler climate, so maybe over time you'll all sort of evolve into negro people anyway.

You've abandoned Europe and you're squatting Abo land, maybe you'll end up turning into one and cause 'white genocide' by living in an alien environment for white people.

You're going to add to white genocide by living in the wrong environment for a white person, over time you lot will adapt and become blacks.
Genesis say's you're wrong
You can't fix stupid

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 23 Sep 2018 21:24 #8

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Well you're agnostic so you don;t know if anything in Genesis is true or real,

I'm certainly not going to take my lead of the evolution of mankind from that Jewish book,

At the end of the day, Africa, Australia are hot places that had black natives in them due to the adaptation to the environment, white people are found in Northern Europe where it's cooler, our features/characteristics suit a cooler climate. it's a biological fact.

So if there is any truth in evolution and adaptation to ones environment, Australians will over time, go black. Unless they keep shipping over fresh Europeans to mate with.

Bringing up Genesis is clutching at straws.
Last Edit: 23 Sep 2018 21:31 by Frothy.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 23 Sep 2018 21:34 #9

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I should have named the thread ''Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Leroy''
Last Edit: 23 Sep 2018 21:35 by Frothy.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 24 Sep 2018 01:19 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frothy wrote:

The hot dry places arent particularly populated frothmeister.

The majority of Australias population lives on or near the coast, mostly coastal cities, the big 2 being Melbourne and Sydney.

And most outside of those cities are in the milder climate parts of the states of NSW (where sydney is) and Victoria. (where melbourne is)

Sure they have some hot days, but the climate is mild for the most part, and akin to europe in many respects where the majority live.

There have been good snowfalls this year for example in the Victorian alps, I think I read it was in the top 5 seasons ever recorded. And its been very very cold.

Last night was minus 1 where i am and ice every where, and its almost October, which is well into Spring now.

In the places where it gets really hot, there just arent many people. I think outside perceptions of Australia play up this aspect of the geography and not the geography where most of the people actually reside.

IE people think of the Outback, red soil and few trees etc.. this is not the case on the east and south east coasts where the majority are, same goes for the south west corner where Perth is.

Plenty of the more populated parts of oz look more like this rather than red dirt

parkweb.vic.gov.au/explore/parks/walhalla-h.a

parkweb.vic.gov.au/explore/parks/maroondah-reservoir-park

parkweb.vic.gov.au/explore/parks/bemm-river-s.r

Melbourne 7 day forecast www.weatherzone.com.au/vic/melbourne/melbourne
Last Edit: 24 Sep 2018 01:20 by novum.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 24 Sep 2018 06:08 #11

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
...I'm certainly not going to take my lead of the evolution of mankind from that Jewish book...
You don't believe a "Jewish" book (stolen), but you believe "Jewish WW1 veterans".
Logically Inconsistent much?

You just claimed that whites will turn black because they live outside of Europe and therefore are committing self white genocide
You're fucking retarded if you believe that, but you're just being divisive. And that's you're job on this forum. Divide, Derail, Disrupt

Your sucking up to Admin doesn't go unnoticed either, typical chosenite m.o.
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 24 Sep 2018 06:45 by Rocco.
User(s) who Liked this post: Voltaire

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 24 Sep 2018 13:51 #12

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:

The majority of Australias population lives on or near the coast, mostly coastal cities, the big 2 being Melbourne and Sydney.

And most outside of those cities are in the milder climate parts of the states of NSW (where sydney is) and Victoria. (where melbourne is)

Sure they have some hot days, but the climate is mild for the most part, and akin to europe in many respects where the majority live.

There have been good snowfalls this year for example in the Victorian alps, I think I read it was in the top 5 seasons ever recorded. And its been very very cold.

Last night was minus 1 where i am and ice every where, and its almost October, which is well into Spring now.

In the places where it gets really hot, there just arent many people. I think outside perceptions of Australia play up this aspect of the geography and not the geography where most of the people actually reside.

IE people think of the Outback, red soil and few trees etc.. this is not the case on the east and south east coasts where the majority are, same goes for the south west corner where Perth is.

Plenty of the more populated parts of oz look more like this rather than red dirt

So how come the natives is black?

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 24 Sep 2018 13:58 #13

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
...I'm certainly not going to take my lead of the evolution of mankind from that Jewish book...
You don't believe a "Jewish" book (stolen), but you believe "Jewish WW1 veterans".
Logically Inconsistent much?

You just claimed that whites will turn black because they live outside of Europe and therefore are committing self white genocide
You're fucking retarded if you believe that, but you're just being divisive. And that's you're job on this forum. Divide, Derail, Disrupt

Your sucking up to Admin doesn't go unnoticed either, typical chosenite m.o.

Yes Jewish men fighting for Germany during WW1 is a factual event that can be traced, the Yid bible is a fairy tale about a man in the clouds.

Nope, I claimed whites who go live in black nations will evolve into being black over time, being black is an adaptation to the environment you massive massive twat. But you dear boy ran away from Europe and squatted Red Skin land, then you ran away to the Phillipnnes for the only chance of sex you can get, you're not European your a traitor, for every non European who moves to Europe and commits 'white genocide' a traitor like you moves away with the same effect. In other words you're just as responsible for 'white genocide' in Europe than an African moving in, you're part of the 'race' exchange agenda.

Now fuck off back to your land of trash and stfu. You love the OT, the book of the Jeeeeeeeeeeeews!!! You just pretend the OT isn't Jewish because you don't want to admit you looove them xxxx

Me suck up to admin. lol i've been actively critical of Admin, you're just a twisted little weasel you haven't got s clue, you think you can learn from me, it's why you're on my threads and tugging at me shirt tails lol you;re totally fucking clueless.

You're a Capitalist Anarchist agnostic who loves the son of God and the Jew OT bible, a ''racist'' who yells about border control but want open borders, a lunatic who refers to himself as 'we'. Seems to me you love all things Jewish, you just try and pretend they stole it, you're a fucking idiot man, your MO is obvious, you push the Jewish narrative whilst pretending to attack them for it, so you even give them the persecution that they thrive on. Even your avatar is that of a well know Zionist and yid fancier.

Rocco, you're a yid shill, come on man admit it, the game's up. You're only a small step away from posting in Hebrew.

''Genesis said so''............... :larf:

Last Edit: 24 Sep 2018 15:39 by Frothy.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 24 Sep 2018 14:25 #14

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frothy wrote:

They walked over from places nearer the equator Frothmeister, they may well have spent more time developing near the equator than they did in Australia, anthropology timeline speaking.

And most huwhite people in Australia live in the south east corner of the continent where the air is often very cold, are clothed and live in dwellings rather than going walkabout in the sun all day with just a loincloth... if that.

So the notion that white australians will turn black and develop negroid features is probably wishful thinking on your part. :yup:

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 24 Sep 2018 14:34 #15

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Frothy wrote:
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:

They travelled from elsewhere. Humans didn't evolve in Australia, they arrived from elsewhere. Possibly from Africa via the Indian sub-continent thousands of years ago.... The Boomerang for instance was also used in Africa, so it's likely that they have African origins one way or another.

Also the area of heaviest Aboriginal population were the temperate coasts, so the Aboriginals kind of prove that black people can't miraculously become white people, even over thousands of years, and nor can white people become black. So race is probably a permanent genetic identity which lasts many thousands of years, even despite the circumstance of geography and climate.

That's interesting and raises the suggestion that black people and white people may actually have different genetic ancestors.
Last Edit: 24 Sep 2018 14:40 by Truthspoon.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 24 Sep 2018 14:42 #16

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
How did they travel from Africa to Australia?

Surely over time if they started off as African negro migrants, they would have become white over time if the land they live in was a population where whiteness ought be, I mean all the whites moved their relatively recently, how come no white people already existed in the mountains or coastal areas?

I mean even in Africa... ''There have been permanent glaciers on the Rwenzori Mountains, on the border of Uganda and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. However, by the 2010s, the glaciers were in retreat, and they are under threat of disappearing through rising temperatures'' en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_Africa
....there's snow etc, but they's black. it means if you;re confined to those cold parts Max-Black and can't reside in the main bulk of the land, then you don't belong there, if you go into the main bulk of the land, over time, your lot (White Euro-traitors) will adapt to having negro features. I could live anywhere in Northern Europe and not be part of a white to black darkening issue.
Last Edit: 24 Sep 2018 15:10 by Frothy.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 24 Sep 2018 14:56 #17

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Truthspoon
Aboriginals kind of prove that black people can't miraculously become white people,

Well sure nobody, not even Darwinism says it's a mystery, it's more like a gradual adaptation over time, I mean white Northern Europeans are not suited to living in wildly hot arid temperatures, the reason black people have their type of skin, and facial features is related to living in a hot country. It's why places like Finland where it can get very cold, people have light skin, and typical European features, Europeans who live in the South of France, South of Italy, Greece, South of Spain have darker skin due to the climatic environment, and then North Africa, a little darker yet, and to Central Africa where they's black, So a line of black to white can be drawn from Sub Saharan Africa via North Africa, Spain etc., and away to Scandinavian nations where they's light white.

So generally speaking hot countries has dark skinned people. It's why no whites was in Australia until relatively recently. And even now theys pinned to the coast because theys in the wrong place, they should be in Europe where they are not confined to the coast.

if they lived in the outback, over time they'd turn black too and adapt to living in that environment, not in a week mind you, over 1000's years.

In fact they ought to be able to start at the coast and over the centuries move inwards and darken as they go. Just as people do when they are seen in a range from Finland to sub-Saharan Africa, they don't just turn from back to white as a mystery, it's a continuum.

PS, and that solves the mystery of 'race'.
Last Edit: 24 Sep 2018 15:15 by Frothy.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 24 Sep 2018 15:28 #18

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
it also explains why white Jews ain't really Jews; there hasn't been enough time since the fall of the Roman Empire for people with Near East Semitic features to adapt into being white, these Ashkenazi have always been white, well as long as any other random European has been.

It's plain to see those Jews that appear in WW2 photos dead or alive, have adapted to living in Europe just like the rest of us, they're not dusky coloured, if one was plonked into Egypt a place where the Jews were said to have resided, or even Turkey another so call Jewish cultural hot spot of origin, they don;t fit in, they's too white. Turks and Egyptians is brown, Palestinians is brown.

In other words if a Ashkenazi Jew is displayed in front of an alien and the alien is asked to plonk the Jew in his homeland based on his physical appearance, well he's going to be plonked in Europe rather than Israel.

So the Jews is in the wrong place, and so's the Australians. it's why we have 'white genocide' in Europe, for every non European who has arrived, thousands of traitors have fucked off. So is it not their blame more so than the non European incommers.

Over to you Mac'Black.
Last Edit: 24 Sep 2018 15:49 by Frothy.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 24 Sep 2018 16:12 #19

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frothy wrote:
Over to you Mac'Black.

Well Frothy for one youre making assumptions that a persons genetic traits are entirely due to environmental factors and that one race of human can just morph into another over time... as Truthspoon mentioned, the Australian Aborigines prove this isnt the case.

Their range was country wide but they didnt turn white in the Victorian alps for example, where its alpine. They had at least 40k years to do so apparently, but for some reason they didnt turn into shakespeare or socrates and create plays or philosophy, or make bricks and build stuff for that matter.

Aborigines did in part come from India, genetic research says so anyway, there is an element of Indian in Australian Aborigines, and they have also found tribes in africa who were very close genetically apparently but they were all but wiped out and the remaining populations assimilated, because thats what african tribes do.

As for the near east well skin tones seem to vary there but many of them too are pale skinned rather than dark...

and there are christian churches under the mosques that are under the synagogues in Israel, its been populated by lighter skinned people there before and still is , is what im saying.

Plenty of jews or people who identify as jews dont have that barbera streisand / seinfeld / sandler / spielberg look about them, i assume the Rachel Weisz's of the world have mixed with europeans in europe...

...but i think its still possible that light skinned people were present in Judea millenia ago whereas you seem to think they have to be brown.. even though even today there are everything from syrians to even saudis who dont really have dark skin , some are quite pale.

Whether they were the 'jews' of today is another story though... but light skinned people probably were in that region because they still are.

Even that vid you posted the other day of syria, syrians arent exactly dark are they. Assad doesnt look like the current london mayor.
User(s) who Liked this post: Voltaire

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 24 Sep 2018 17:19 #20

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
MacBlack
Well Frothy for one youre making assumptions that a persons genetic traits are entirely due to environmental factors and that one race of human can just morph into another over time... as Truthspoon mentioned, the Australian Aborigines prove this isnt the case.

No it's doesn't, they live in a hot nation.

At the end of the day Macs, Europe is colder than Africa, it's why we're white and they'd black. No black people are natives in cold European nations and vice versa.

if whites were meant to live in Australia they'd be able to populate more than just the coast, I can go anywhere in Scotland, without fear of needing to adapt as a species over time to suit a climatic environment.

Abos can live in the outback, their skin like their other features can handle it. just like Sub Saharan Africans. if we (Europeans) migrate to those nations we need to be very careful about where we reside, or if we do stray bit by bit over 1000's years into central arid dry hot regions we;ll go BLACK!! Bit by bitm the ones who stay Coastal might remain whiter and as you go central the negro appears, it's seen on a global scale if you compare Denmark, to Spain, to Morocco, to Zambia, it's a gradual climatic darkening.

Macs, you're confined to the coast because you're living in a black peoples nation, you're meant to be in Europe, you'll turn white into black, you;re a genocidal maniac.

And btw as you well know some abos are whiter than other and don;t have bushy negro like hair, so your ''they can't go white'' notion is dead in the water.
Last Edit: 24 Sep 2018 17:37 by Frothy.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare