Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 26 Sep 2018 18:02 #41

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7364
  • Likes received: 946
Frothy wrote:
Rocco
So there's no white genocide, but because I think there is, me living abroad is making me responsible for it

It's slowly starting to sink in.

The facts are there are more people with European ancestry like yourself living outside of Europe, than there are non Europeans who have moved to Europe.

So if you believe as you say you do, that 'white genocide' is occurring in Europe due to migration, then it's your group of emigrants which is a larger factor than the smaller group of non Europeans moving to Europe so it's your group that would take the bulk of the responsibility for your notion.

You blame the immigrants but they are in fewer number than the emigrants, so the emigrants (like you) would be to blame if your notion of 'white genocide' were true.

I don't think there is white genocide in Europe, you do, so, blame your group of emigrants for it, instead of pointing your finger at the wrong group, the smaller group, the group that have created less whites in Europe is your group of emigrants.

Do you understand?
Yes, I understand very well what you're trying to do ;)
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 26 Sep 2018 21:11 #42

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16330
  • Likes received: 1709
What I have done is pointed out the reason why whites have dropped as per historical percentage in Europe compared to non-whites who seemed to have increased, i.e it's more because of white emigration than non white immigration. It's not what I'm trying to do, It's what I've done, The only ''trying'' bit is inserting that fact into your mind.

The decrease white factor in Europe compared to non whites is due to their own emigration more so than non white immigration.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 26 Sep 2018 21:28 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 26 Sep 2018 23:04 #43

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17002
  • Likes received: 7929
Frothy wrote:
The decrease white factor in Europe compared to non whites is due to their own emigration more so than non white immigration.

No its due to the Kalergi Plan and bankers.

Youve argued on here that there are more whites now than ever before, and there are.

But as we know the percentage of whites in the entire world is down, and I think at around 7 percent if numbers I saw yesterday are correct.

Its bankers and economist types , but usually jewish bankers, who keep talking about having to bring immigrant workers in , because they themselves thrive off debt and low wages.

They want to replace (uproot :P ) the whites with replacements.

Its almost always only bankers and their puppets talking about increasing the workforce with immigrants, because their entire system works off debt, their lavish lifestyles are funded by it.

How did humanity manage to exist in times gone by with lower populations? It just did, because we didnt have bankers telling us there has to be more of us brought in (so we can slave for bankers and corporations)

But today, despite all thats occurred in human history and us getting to this point where we as humanity somehow managed to not go extinct with much smaller populations, we have these bankers telling us we must bring immigrants in if so and so nation is going to 'survive'

Its bollocks, and their talking about their own scams surviving in all their glory so they can maintain power.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 27 Sep 2018 08:38 #44

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16330
  • Likes received: 1709
^ Bullshit!

1) There is no such thing as the Kalergi plan, it doesn't exist, he didn't have a plan he had a vision of one man's Utopia in the face of Far Rightism on the increase in Europe at the time, a plan is a way of achieving a goal, Kalerigi had no plan, just a Utopia with no details of how to get there i.e no plan.

2) More white people have emigrated from Europe than non whites have migrated to Europe, so if there's a change in the white/non-white dynamic in Europe, more whites have moved out than non whites moved in.

The schemes to move to the US and Australia were bankers schemes, if you take all the whites in Australia and the US, and move them back to Europe the non white portion of Europe becomes absolutely minuscule.

So if you want to find someone to blame for your opinion of white genocide, don't blame kalergi, blame all the white traitors that migrated to the Americas and Australasia, their number is much greater than the non whites who migrated to Europe.

Lol sorry to burst your bubble Macs, but the notion that you support is now in tatters and you've let this Right Wing lie headed by Zorro infest this forum, the truth is, if you all moved back to Europe the problems you yell about would not exist, a small portion of non whites move in, compared to a large portion of whites move out, lol do the math.

Citing a plan that doesn't exist or just yelling bankers won't wash, the entire new premise of the forum and Zorros bs 'European' vids are now dead in the water, he always forgets to mention the white emigrants, it's way off lop sided horse shit, and now you know it.Frothy has tumbled the lot of you.

So either speak the truth, change your spiel and be factual , or carry on supporting a lie, whatever makes you feel good, lies by the look of it... :yup:

The trouble is you've invested so much time and energy supporting that lie, I doubt you'll wan to let it go, so along comes coggy dissy pretty soon.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 27 Sep 2018 08:59 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 27 Sep 2018 09:03 #45

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16330
  • Likes received: 1709
Suck it up Macs



Bloody emigrants :facepalm:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 27 Sep 2018 09:07 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 27 Sep 2018 09:26 #46

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Frothy wrote:
^ Bullshit!

1) There is no such thing as the Kalergi plan, it doesn't exist, he didn't have a plan he had a vision of one man's Utopia in the face of Far Rightism on the increase in Europe at the time, a plan is a way of achieving a goal, Kalerigi had no plan, just a Utopia with no details of how to get there i.e no plan.

2) More white people have emigrated from Europe than non whites have migrated to Europe, so if there's a change in the white/non-white dynamic in Europe, more whites have moved out than non whites moved in.

The schemes to move to the US and Australia were bankers schemes, if you take all the whites in Australia and the US, and move them back to Europe the non white portion of Europe becomes absolutely minuscule.

So if you want to find someone to blame for your opinion of white genocide, don't blame kalergi, blame all the white traitors that migrated to the Americas and Australasia, their number is much greater than the non whites who migrated to Europe.

Lol sorry to burst your bubble Macs, but the notion that you support is now in tatters and you've let this Right Wing lie headed by Zorro infest this forum, the truth is, if you all moved back to Europe the problems you yell about would not exist, a small portion of non whites move in, compared to a large portion of whites move out, lol do the math.

Citing a plan that doesn't exist or just yelling bankers won't wash, the entire new premise of the forum and Zorros bs 'European' vids are now dead in the water, he always forgets to mention the white emigrants, it's way off lop sided horse shit, and now you know it.Frothy has tumbled the lot of you.

So either speak the truth, change your spiel and be factual , or carry on supporting a lie, whatever makes you feel good, lies by the look of it... :yup:

The trouble is you've invested so much time and energy supporting that lie, I doubt you'll wan to let it go, so along comes coggy dissy pretty soon.

No plan you say,

"The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently. We are different from all the oligarchies of the past, in that we know what we are doing.

All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were- cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives.

They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just round the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal.

We are not like that. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture.

The object of power is power. Now do you begin to understand me?"

The Party will not repeat historical mistakes; indeed, rather than seeking power as a means to something else, its quest for power is for power’s own sake.

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery is torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress towards more pain.

The old civilizations claimed that they were founded on love or justice. Ours is founded upon hatred. In our world there will be no emotions except fear, rage, triumph, and self-abasement. Everything else we shall destroy everything. Already we are breaking down the habits of thought, which have survived from before the Revolution.

We have cut the links between child and parent, and between man and man, and between man and woman. No one dares trust a wife or a child or a friend any longer. But in the future there will be no wives and no friends. Children will be taken from their mothers at birth, as one takes eggs from a hen.

The sex instinct will be eradicated. Procreation will be an annual formality like the renewal of a ration card. We shall abolish the orgasm. Our neurologists are mat work upon it now. There will be no loyalty, except loyalty towards the Party. There will be no love, except the love of Big Brother." (3.3.34, O’Brien)
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 27 Sep 2018 09:37 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie, Rocco

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 27 Sep 2018 09:37 #47

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16330
  • Likes received: 1709
FFs man kalergi had NO PLAN
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 27 Sep 2018 09:41 #48

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Frothy wrote:
FFs man kalergi had NO PLAN

Forget the label called Kalergi, that is a distraction designed to cloud true intuition.

No to see a plan/great works is to be completely blind to the future we are already living.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 27 Sep 2018 09:47 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 27 Sep 2018 09:44 #49

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16330
  • Likes received: 1709
No I wont because the Kalergi 'plan' is the horse shit that gets posted here, and he didn't have a plan.

I'm not saying that plans never exist, I'm only disputing the Kalergi 'plan' because it's a lie.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 27 Sep 2018 09:48 #50

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Frothy wrote:
No I wont because the Kalergi 'plan' is the horse shit that gets posted here, and he didn't have a plan.

I'm not saying that plans never exist, I'm only disputing the Kalergi 'plan' because it's a lie.

Its got not anything to do with won't believe, This is not a joke Frothy, it is happening as we speak, forget Kalergi that is part of the deception.

"But always – do not forget this, Winston – always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face – for ever." (3.3.34, O’Brien)

Is there going to be a happy ending, its down to us to achieve this ending, and cease talking at each other and begin working with each other,

INACTIVE
Last Edit: 27 Sep 2018 09:58 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 27 Sep 2018 10:11 #51

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2170
  • Likes received: 1756
Gan Anim wrote:
Frothy wrote:
^ Bullshit!

1) There is no such thing as the Kalergi plan, it doesn't exist, he didn't have a plan he had a vision of one man's Utopia in the face of Far Rightism on the increase in Europe at the time, a plan is a way of achieving a goal, Kalerigi had no plan, just a Utopia with no details of how to get there i.e no plan.

2) More white people have emigrated from Europe than non whites have migrated to Europe, so if there's a change in the white/non-white dynamic in Europe, more whites have moved out than non whites moved in.

The schemes to move to the US and Australia were bankers schemes, if you take all the whites in Australia and the US, and move them back to Europe the non white portion of Europe becomes absolutely minuscule.

So if you want to find someone to blame for your opinion of white genocide, don't blame kalergi, blame all the white traitors that migrated to the Americas and Australasia, their number is much greater than the non whites who migrated to Europe.

Lol sorry to burst your bubble Macs, but the notion that you support is now in tatters and you've let this Right Wing lie headed by Zorro infest this forum, the truth is, if you all moved back to Europe the problems you yell about would not exist, a small portion of non whites move in, compared to a large portion of whites move out, lol do the math.

Citing a plan that doesn't exist or just yelling bankers won't wash, the entire new premise of the forum and Zorros bs 'European' vids are now dead in the water, he always forgets to mention the white emigrants, it's way off lop sided horse shit, and now you know it.Frothy has tumbled the lot of you.

So either speak the truth, change your spiel and be factual , or carry on supporting a lie, whatever makes you feel good, lies by the look of it... :yup:

The trouble is you've invested so much time and energy supporting that lie, I doubt you'll wan to let it go, so along comes coggy dissy pretty soon.

No plan you say,

"The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently. We are different from all the oligarchies of the past, in that we know what we are doing.

All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were- cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives.

They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just round the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal.

We are not like that. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture.

The object of power is power. Now do you begin to understand me?"

The Party will not repeat historical mistakes; indeed, rather than seeking power as a means to something else, its quest for power is for power’s own sake.

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery is torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress towards more pain.

The old civilizations claimed that they were founded on love or justice. Ours is founded upon hatred. In our world there will be no emotions except fear, rage, triumph, and self-abasement. Everything else we shall destroy everything. Already we are breaking down the habits of thought, which have survived from before the Revolution.

We have cut the links between child and parent, and between man and man, and between man and woman. No one dares trust a wife or a child or a friend any longer. But in the future there will be no wives and no friends. Children will be taken from their mothers at birth, as one takes eggs from a hen.

The sex instinct will be eradicated. Procreation will be an annual formality like the renewal of a ration card. We shall abolish the orgasm. Our neurologists are mat work upon it now. There will be no loyalty, except loyalty towards the Party. There will be no love, except the love of Big Brother." (3.3.34, O’Brien)

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 27 Sep 2018 10:40 #52

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Roastie wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Frothy wrote:
^ Bullshit!

1) There is no such thing as the Kalergi plan, it doesn't exist, he didn't have a plan he had a vision of one man's Utopia in the face of Far Rightism on the increase in Europe at the time, a plan is a way of achieving a goal, Kalerigi had no plan, just a Utopia with no details of how to get there i.e no plan.

2) More white people have emigrated from Europe than non whites have migrated to Europe, so if there's a change in the white/non-white dynamic in Europe, more whites have moved out than non whites moved in.

The schemes to move to the US and Australia were bankers schemes, if you take all the whites in Australia and the US, and move them back to Europe the non white portion of Europe becomes absolutely minuscule.

So if you want to find someone to blame for your opinion of white genocide, don't blame kalergi, blame all the white traitors that migrated to the Americas and Australasia, their number is much greater than the non whites who migrated to Europe.

Lol sorry to burst your bubble Macs, but the notion that you support is now in tatters and you've let this Right Wing lie headed by Zorro infest this forum, the truth is, if you all moved back to Europe the problems you yell about would not exist, a small portion of non whites move in, compared to a large portion of whites move out, lol do the math.

Citing a plan that doesn't exist or just yelling bankers won't wash, the entire new premise of the forum and Zorros bs 'European' vids are now dead in the water, he always forgets to mention the white emigrants, it's way off lop sided horse shit, and now you know it.Frothy has tumbled the lot of you.

So either speak the truth, change your spiel and be factual , or carry on supporting a lie, whatever makes you feel good, lies by the look of it... :yup:

The trouble is you've invested so much time and energy supporting that lie, I doubt you'll wan to let it go, so along comes coggy dissy pretty soon.

No plan you say,

"The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently. We are different from all the oligarchies of the past, in that we know what we are doing.

All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were- cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives.

They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just round the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal.

We are not like that. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture.

The object of power is power. Now do you begin to understand me?"

The Party will not repeat historical mistakes; indeed, rather than seeking power as a means to something else, its quest for power is for power’s own sake.

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery is torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress towards more pain.

The old civilizations claimed that they were founded on love or justice. Ours is founded upon hatred. In our world there will be no emotions except fear, rage, triumph, and self-abasement. Everything else we shall destroy everything. Already we are breaking down the habits of thought, which have survived from before the Revolution.

We have cut the links between child and parent, and between man and man, and between man and woman. No one dares trust a wife or a child or a friend any longer. But in the future there will be no wives and no friends. Children will be taken from their mothers at birth, as one takes eggs from a hen.

The sex instinct will be eradicated. Procreation will be an annual formality like the renewal of a ration card. We shall abolish the orgasm. Our neurologists are mat work upon it now. There will be no loyalty, except loyalty towards the Party. There will be no love, except the love of Big Brother." (3.3.34, O’Brien)


Ideas always come before warnings, because nothing is new under the sun and has been done countless times before by the same mindsets.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 27 Sep 2018 11:38 #53

  • Exorcist
  • Exorcist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1722
  • Likes received: 636
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Over to you Mac'Black.

Well Frothy for one youre making assumptions that a persons genetic traits are entirely due to environmental factors and that one race of human can just morph into another over time... as Truthspoon mentioned, the Australian Aborigines prove this isnt the case.

Their range was country wide but they didnt turn white in the Victorian alps for example, where its alpine. They had at least 40k years to do so apparently, but for some reason they didnt turn into shakespeare or socrates and create plays or philosophy, or make bricks and build stuff for that matter.

Aborigines did in part come from India, genetic research says so anyway, there is an element of Indian in Australian Aborigines, and they have also found tribes in africa who were very close genetically apparently but they were all but wiped out and the remaining populations assimilated, because thats what african tribes do.

As for the near east well skin tones seem to vary there but many of them too are pale skinned rather than dark...

and there are christian churches under the mosques that are under the synagogues in Israel, its been populated by lighter skinned people there before and still is , is what im saying.

Plenty of jews or people who identify as jews dont have that barbera streisand / seinfeld / sandler / spielberg look about them, i assume the Rachel Weisz's of the world have mixed with europeans in europe...

...but i think its still possible that light skinned people were present in Judea millenia ago whereas you seem to think they have to be brown.. even though even today there are everything from syrians to even saudis who dont really have dark skin , some are quite pale.

Whether they were the 'jews' of today is another story though... but light skinned people probably were in that region because they still are.

Even that vid you posted the other day of syria, syrians arent exactly dark are they. Assad doesnt look like the current london mayor.


NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 27 Sep 2018 12:56 #54

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16330
  • Likes received: 1709
There is no Kalergi plan.

White emigration has contributed to the change to the ethnicity dynamic in Europe more so than non white immigration, because white emigration is a much larger group than non white immigration regarding Europe.

Those are the facts. What George Orwell had to say has nothing to do with migration per se. it's really a different topic.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 27 Sep 2018 13:04 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 27 Sep 2018 13:07 #55

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Frothy wrote:
There is no Kalergi plan,

Its does not matter if there is a plan or not we are all in the same rut,

There are two cart ruts in the road, one is dry and passable and the other water logged and passable only with great effort, this is how the elite mind set works to limit one nations growth levels and prevent another from getting back onto its feet, if we were shown how to let the water out of the rut and use it for irrigation of our own paradigm we could travel of our own volition, benefit from using the tecnology and knowledge together whoever we are and become more independant of their system, which creates nothing for itself and is the real leach within our hive integrity.

Like I mentioned earlier it matter not what race, religion, creed or what riches one thinks they have, it is how they prevent our wherewithall and our ability to create the things we need using real life skills, skills that are gained from each other that matters, and why I promote my skills based paradigm.

As I create I show how I have done it without breaking any current laws and if you cannot keep up by a margin you know where you are headed, it is simple math, you are what you can create in hand and minds eye, which is the same category and issue here.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 27 Sep 2018 13:10 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 27 Sep 2018 13:31 #56

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16330
  • Likes received: 1709
Yes it does matter what it's called, the Kalergi 'plan' is cited on this forum again and again, but kalergi didn't have a plan.That premise is a lie.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 27 Sep 2018 13:32 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 27 Sep 2018 13:34 #57

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Frothy wrote:
Yes it does matter what it's called, the Kalergi 'plan' is cited on this forum again and again, but kalergi didn't have a plan.That premise is a lie.

Tamatto Tommato lets call the whole thing off then.

It may be a lie/label, but the plan continues unabated.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 27 Sep 2018 17:41 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 27 Sep 2018 15:54 #58

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17002
  • Likes received: 7929
Call it what you want frothy but replacement migration is real and so is the agenda to race mix whites.

Once again, here is (((sarkozy))) for one talking about it.



How about I call it the elites mulatto slave plan, because thats closer to the mark. :yup:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist, Rocco

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 27 Sep 2018 17:05 #59

  • Exorcist
  • Exorcist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1722
  • Likes received: 636
The Coudehove Kalergi (((Plan))) was named after a Cunt......ooooops sorry....I meant to say Count...... :nono:

In actuality it has always been a (((Group))) plan with multiple wanker participants from the upper (((Echelons))), eg Monnet, Spinnelli, Heath, Mitterand, Sarkozy, Tony Bliar, Clarke, Heseltine and loads of others who openly or covertly supported what is now referred to as The Crocodile Club.


To counter Frothchild type deflection, spam, lies and Bull$hite people should read the following two books:


1) The Great Deception - The Secret History of the European Union by Christopher Booker and Richard North.

2) Britain Held Hostage by Lindsay Jenkins

Edit: Sorry but I can't find any links to free pdf downloads. I purchased the books and read them 15 years ago and believe me, they are a real "eye opener".

Edit: Links to "Britain held Hostage" and "The Great Deception" on Amazon ...read the reviews

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Britain-Hostage-Coming-Euro-Dictatorship-Europe/dp/0965781216


https://www.amazon.co.uk/Great-Deception-Secret-History-European/dp/0826471056/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1538068244&sr=1-2&keywords=the+great+deception+the+secret+history+of+the+european+union
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 27 Sep 2018 18:19 by Exorcist.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 27 Sep 2018 18:52 #60

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7364
  • Likes received: 946
Regardless of race, the Chosenites want to fulfill Yahwah's orders to exterminate the Amalakites so they can return to the Holy Land, rebuild their temple, rule the world, and each Chosenite will have his 3200 Goyim slaves

Our future is that of a worker in a super smart city control state were you will work, eat, and sleep in a 2x2 cell 24/7 until your time is up and you'll get recycled in Soylent Green to feed your fellow workers

Free Room, Board and Healthcare, Frothy thinks that's a great idea
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.