Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 29 Sep 2018 12:01 #61

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16367
  • Likes received: 1713
Gan Anim wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Yes it does matter what it's called, the Kalergi 'plan' is cited on this forum again and again, but kalergi didn't have a plan.That premise is a lie.

Tamatto Tommato lets call the whole thing off then.

It may be a lie/label, but the plan continues unabated.

Cognitive dissonance ^

It's not a case of tomato tomatoe it's a case of a plan created by Kalgeri to commit white genocide in Europe is cited in this forum, Kalgeri created no such plan!

If there's another plan then you don't even have a name for it so it gets pinned onto Kalergi . Why are people confusing the issue by pretending Kalgeri had a plan? it's lame ass truth seeking and founded on horse shit.


The point being that white emigration from Europe has had a greater effect on the ethnicity dynamic than non white immigration to Europe.

So who's plan is it to focus entirely on the fucking immigrants?

Which is greater, the amount of whites who live in Australasia and the Americas, or non-whites who live in Europe?

If you think the answer to the question is a larger number for European non-white immigrants you're insane.
If you think the answer is white emigration from Europe is larger, then why do you focus on immigration rather than emigration as the issue?

The biggest issue effecting the white/black dynamic in Europe is emigration of whites, not immigration of non whites.

Who is behind the white emigration plan surely is the question rather than the smaller amount of immigrants? Your focus is totally misdirected, you're looking at the wrong end of an issue that you want solved.

Here's a scenario, if you have a pen called Europe of 100 white sheep, and you buy 5 black sheep and add them to the pen, you've still more or less got a flock of white sheep. However if you move 30 whites sheep to a different pen called the Americas, and 30 to another pen called Australasia, now you have 40 white sheep and 5 black ones, now you buy 10 more black sheep for your European pen, so now there's 40 white and 15 black sheep in it, a greater ratio of black sheep. The overall issue though is emigration because all in all you've gained 15 black sheep but lost 60 white sheep from your pen named Europe.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 29 Sep 2018 12:29 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 29 Sep 2018 12:48 #62

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16367
  • Likes received: 1713
Exorcist
The Coudehove Kalergi (((Plan))) was named after a Cunt......ooooops sorry....I meant to say Count.

See we're actually getting somewhere here. Yes, it be named after Kalergi, but named by who?

What's occurred the way I see it is that Kalergi had a vision not a plan, the pro white European crowd don't like his vision.

Now there's more non whites in Europe than before, so this is perceived as a plan which is connected to Kalgeri's vision, insomuch perhaps a way of implementing such a vision. Maybe you should call it 'Kalergi's goal' He had no plan, so perhaps his goal is the focus of someone else's plan,

I'd say people need to find out who is behind that scheme as they see it, and stop pissing in the wind with Kalgeri, he's got nothing to do with it.

if you don't know who's behind the plan specifically, if it's not one name, then you ought to name the plan for what it is ''Immigration plan'' rather than trying to leap dot connect it onto Kalergi, it just comes across as talking shite.

It seems to me that certain people who are against immigration have named it after Kalergi's vision as a form of fear mongering.

''oooooh we're all going to be brown, it's white genocide'' :larf:

If you get all the whites that moved out of Europe to return, the non-whites will be so minuscule it would make no odds. Surely the plan that has changed the ethnicity dynamic in Europe is a white emigration plan. So traitors like Rocco, novum, and the others have contributed towards the higher ratio of non-whites in Europe, than those migrants that move to Europe from Africa the Middle East etc..

..because - pay special attention now. White emigration is larger than non white immigration, regarding Europe.

You'll never see that fact in the lop sided, bent, subjective, books that you drool over.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 29 Sep 2018 12:55 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 29 Sep 2018 13:11 #63

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Frothy wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Yes it does matter what it's called, the Kalergi 'plan' is cited on this forum again and again, but kalergi didn't have a plan.That premise is a lie.

Tamatto Tommato lets call the whole thing off then.

It may be a lie/label, but the plan continues unabated.

Cognitive dissonance ^

It's not a case of tomato tomatoe it's a case of a plan created by Kalgeri to commit white genocide in Europe is cited in this forum, Kalgeri created no such plan!

If there's another plan then you don't even have a name for it so it gets pinned onto Kalergi . Why are people confusing the issue by pretending Kalgeri had a plan? it's lame ass truth seeking and founded on horse shit.


The point being that white emigration from Europe has had a greater effect on the ethnicity dynamic than non white immigration to Europe.

So who's plan is it to focus entirely on the fucking immigrants?

Which is greater, the amount of whites who live in Australasia and the Americas, or non-whites who live in Europe?

If you think the answer to the question is a larger number for European non-white immigrants you're insane.
If you think the answer is white emigration from Europe is larger, then why do you focus on immigration rather than emigration as the issue?

The biggest issue effecting the white/black dynamic in Europe is emigration of whites, not immigration of non whites.

Who is behind the white emigration plan surely is the question rather than the smaller amount of immigrants? Your focus is totally misdirected, you're looking at the wrong end of an issue that you want solved.

Here's a scenario, if you have a pen called Europe of 100 white sheep, and you buy 5 black sheep and add them to the pen, you've still more or less got a flock of white sheep. However if you move 30 whites sheep to a different pen called the Americas, and 30 to another pen called Australasia, now you have 40 white sheep and 5 black ones, now you buy 10 more black sheep for your European pen, so now there's 40 white and 15 black sheep in it, a greater ratio of black sheep.

The overall issue though is emigration because all in all you've gained 15 black sheep but lost 60 white sheep from your pen named Europe.

Your math is way off Froth, it matters not what the title is, but how it is happening by design.

Let look at things realistically, we have a movement of people all the time, as we see in nature too, and depending on the weather there is a minimum and a maximum of say a flock of swifts migrating to England and then returning to North Africa seasonally.

Now let look at the finer details of humans being moved around the globe, some choose to leave their places of birth for holidays or to work or to retire.

Many skilled white or black people move to work and or improve their situation for their families, they do so or are only allowed to if they have a trade they can use and the sponser can gaurantee their well being and a balance using the said skills for the system they are entering.

Those who have no skills and are reliant upon the system they are entering in order of simply surviving are a long term burden to the society they are either brought into or stowaway and have no alternatives to care for themselves, this make a Huge Difference to the societies and themselves they are taken or travel to, as you have already seen.

I care not of what a plan may or may not be called, that is irrelevant, what is rellevant is how these people are going to survive within a system that is in decline by design before they get there, and their ability to survive this human trapping and transporting with no long term security for both.

Eventually those being allowed to migrate will cease doing so, but by the time this happens the hive integrity of the colony is all but destroyed, go study how it works in true nature by studdying what is called the honey bee colony and what is the "varroa Destructor" and you will finally have your answer to what is taking place in human terms as we speak.

I reccomend everyone study this tiny unseen parasite and learn how you are being farmed and by who.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 29 Sep 2018 15:27 #64

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7364
  • Likes received: 946
The plan to exterminate all white people has been announced in many documents from Kalergi's book to the Protocols and the Talmud, and many others. There's also countless video testimonies of many people in high positions of the UN,EU, NATO, and Governments around the world literally saying there's no more room for white nations in this world and white workers need to be replaced.
If you deny this you're onboard with this genocide plan and you will meet your justice at the end of a rope
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 30 Sep 2018 02:01 #65

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16367
  • Likes received: 1713
Kalergi never did have a plan.

The white/non-white ethnicity dynamic in Europe is greater effected by white emigration than non white immigration.

Those are the facts, continue to wallow in your cognitive dissonance about it as you please Gan. Go build a birdhouse, see if you can sight a migrating bird.

Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2018 03:35 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 30 Sep 2018 02:06 #66

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16367
  • Likes received: 1713
Rocco wrote:
The plan to exterminate all white people has been announced in many documents from Kalergi's book to the Protocols and the Talmud, and many others. There's also countless video testimonies of many people in high positions of the UN,EU, NATO, and Governments around the world literally saying there's no more room for white nations in this world and white workers need to be replaced.
If you deny this you're onboard with this genocide plan and you will meet your justice at the end of a rope

Where is this plan in Kalergi's book?

Who has announced ''exterminate all white people''?

Quotes, links and references please, so they can be checked for authenticity.

Moving a lot of white people from Europe has had a greater effect on the dynamic than moving in non whites in fewer number

There's more whites living in the Americas and Australasia than non whites have moved to Europe, those are the facts. So the change in white to non-white ethnicity ratio in Europe is far greater due to white emigration than non-white immigration.

Who's plan is it to focus the entire dynamic of ethnicity in Europe purely on immigration and to neglect the greater reason which is emigration?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2018 02:16 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 30 Sep 2018 03:01 #67

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16367
  • Likes received: 1713
The countries in the Americas that received a major wave of European immigrants from the mid-1800s to the mid-1900s were: the United States (32.6 million), Argentina (6.5 million), Canada (5.1 million), Brazil (5.0 million), Cuba (1.4 million), Uruguay (713,000).[38] Other countries that received a more modest immigration flow (accounting for less than 10 percent of total European emigration to Latin America) were: Mexico (270,000), Colombia (126,000), Chile (90,000), Puerto Rico (62,000), Peru (30,000), and Paraguay (21,000).[38][37]


en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_emigration

^ The reason there are less white people in Europe.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 30 Sep 2018 03:14 #68

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16367
  • Likes received: 1713
Look at all these European traitors.




www.migrationpolicy.org/article/european-immigrants-united-states

Bloody emigrants, I'm sick of these traitors, they must really hate Europe and want it to become non-white...they're part of the 'Kalergi plan' that he forgot to ever announce, so I'll just say tomato/tomaita had a plan it doesn't matter what it's called and who created it, these traitors are needing to be sorted out!! Wouldn't surprise me at all to find out Rothschild is behind it.

Anyone fancy making a video about these 'cuddly teddy bears'?..... :larf:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2018 03:46 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 30 Sep 2018 07:52 #69

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7364
  • Likes received: 946
So Whites are being forced out of Europe. Still White Genocide
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2018 07:57 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 30 Sep 2018 07:58 #70

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16367
  • Likes received: 1713
Well if you want to call whites being 'forced' out of Europe (most left of their own accord) white genocide that's up to you...so I guess you're white and not in Europe, I'm white and in Europe, so I'm part of the solution as I stick to my homeland, you run away because you're a white traitor to yuor homeland. You're a squatter Rocco, no less than a gypsy or a Jew. Your ilk are the problem.

The question is;

Who's plan is it to focus the entire dynamic of ethnicity in Europe purely on immigration and to neglect the greater reason which is emigration?

It's not Kalergi, is it tomato/tomaito?...Who was it that told you all to get out?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 30 Sep 2018 08:13 #71

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7364
  • Likes received: 946
Frothy wrote:
Well if you want to call whites being 'forced' out of Europe (most left of their own accord) white genocide that's up to you...so I guess you're white and not in Europe, I'm white and in Europe, so I'm part of the solution as I stick to my homeland, you run away because you're a white traitor to yuor homeland. You're a squatter Rocco, no less than a gypsy or a Jew. Your ilk are the problem.

The question is;

Who's plan is it to focus the entire dynamic of ethnicity in Europe purely on immigration and to neglect the greater reason which is emigration?

It's not Kalergi, is it tomato/tomaito?...Who was it that told you all to get out?
You and your ilk did
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 30 Sep 2018 08:20 #72

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16367
  • Likes received: 1713
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Well if you want to call whites being 'forced' out of Europe (most left of their own accord) white genocide that's up to you...so I guess you're white and not in Europe, I'm white and in Europe, so I'm part of the solution as I stick to my homeland, you run away because you're a white traitor to yuor homeland. You're a squatter Rocco, no less than a gypsy or a Jew. Your ilk are the problem.

The question is;

Who's plan is it to focus the entire dynamic of ethnicity in Europe purely on immigration and to neglect the greater reason which is emigration?

It's not Kalergi, is it tomato/tomaito?...Who was it that told you all to get out?
You and your ilk did

So who specifically told you to leave? Names, links, references etc...or did you just run away because you;re a traitor?

And again, who's plan is it to focus the entire dynamic of ethnicity in Europe purely on immigration and to neglect the greater reason which is emigration? A plan that you uphold! You're part of the problem but point your finger at others...who's scheme are you involved in?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2018 08:23 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 30 Sep 2018 08:26 #73

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16367
  • Likes received: 1713
Who specifically gave you the order to leave Europe and run away to the JewSA?

Come on Euro-traitor. let's hear your squirming excuse....
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2018 08:27 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 30 Sep 2018 08:53 #74

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7364
  • Likes received: 946
I can't have muh freedoms in your socialist welfare state. So I had to go live in exile. I found a very welcoming tropical paradise tax haven with a nice military regime. They shoot leftist students rioting at their uni's dead and throw their leftist professors out of helicopters. Also I have some very friendly private security guards at my gated community that love to club leftist scum like you to death for a few $$$ or just a few cans of beer. It's a true paradise lol
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 30 Sep 2018 10:49 #75

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16367
  • Likes received: 1713
So you left your European homeland for your own selfish traitorous reasons. You don't even want to be European, you slither away, you're a white who rejects Europe. You're a traitor.

I wonder if Zorro will make a video about you and the millions of others that fucked off. Sneaky emigrants, always thinking the grass is greener elsewhere And from a far, after your act of treachery, you complain about the white/non-white ethnicity ratio in Europe. You're part of the problem boy!!

Your group of Euro-emigrants are the main reason for any shift in the white to non-white ethnicity dynamic in Europe, yet you point at the smaller group responsible and yell ''white genocide'' :facepalm:

You simply hate Europe and want white people to leave it, and then somewhat cheekily complain about a smaller number of non-white immigration to Europe.

Your MO here is obviously divisive. You say one thing and behave to the contrary.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2018 11:10 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 30 Sep 2018 11:32 #76

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7364
  • Likes received: 946
Frothy wrote:
So you left your European homeland for your own selfish traitorous reasons. You don't even want to be European, you slither away, you're a white who rejects Europe. You're a traitor.

I wonder if Zorro will make a video about you and the millions of others that fucked off. Sneaky emigrants, always thinking the grass is greener elsewhere And from a far, after your act of treachery, you complain about the white/non-white ethnicity ratio in Europe. You're part of the problem boy!!

Your group of Euro-emigrants are the main reason for any shift in the white to non-white ethnicity dynamic in Europe, yet you point at the smaller group responsible and yell ''white genocide'' :facepalm:

You simply hate Europe and want white people to leave it, and then somewhat cheekily complain about a smaller number of non-white immigration to Europe.

Your MO here is obviously divisive. You say one thing and behave to the contrary.
Europe and most Western nations are occupied by a hostile elite that's using Leftist ideology to suppress all dissent. I prefer to live in relative freedom in my tropical right wing military ruled paradise over being forced to live as a submissive slave by Leftist commissars like you. You want to bring back all White people to Europe so you can have them killed and clear the way for your globalist revolution. But don't worry. I'll be back when the day of the rope comes

"No, when the day comes, we will not ask whether you swung to the right or whether you swung to the left; we will simply swing you by the neck" -- Bob Matthews
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 30 Sep 2018 11:47 #77

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Frothy wrote:
So you left your European homeland for your own selfish traitorous reasons. You don't even want to be European, you slither away, you're a white who rejects Europe. You're a traitor.

I wonder if Zorro will make a video about you and the millions of others that fucked off. Sneaky emigrants, always thinking the grass is greener elsewhere And from a far, after your act of treachery, you complain about the white/non-white ethnicity ratio in Europe. You're part of the problem boy!!

Your group of Euro-emigrants are the main reason for any shift in the white to non-white ethnicity dynamic in Europe, yet you point at the smaller group responsible and yell ''white genocide'' :facepalm:

You simply hate Europe and want white people to leave it, and then somewhat cheekily complain about a smaller number of non-white immigration to Europe.

Your MO here is obviously divisive. You say one thing and behave to the contrary.

When you loose direction of where the truth is leading you, you always turn sour and malignant towards the information that is being shared.

The people who left Europe in the beginning did so because the Great Works was alreay planned, you can ramble on as to what it has or has not as a label or title but there was always a planned exodus to enlage their empire and global control mechanism, because this is what the plan has always been about.

The plan is to get everyone working for them using their money system and to get everyone diss-united and fighting against themselves at the same time, and its working perfectly as planned and always was from its initiation, we are talking of a masonic control mechanism that has its foot soldier in EVERY camp, surely you know that Froth, if you don't then your still slumbering behind many sets of false ideoligies given for you to masticate but never really get to taste the true flavour of the food your being fed.

How it works is to move into any given hive and begin feeding from the physical energy of the hosts like the "Varroa destructors" they are, and if the people ever get a hint of how they are being farmed, they pull out all of their TRUMP CARDS to distract the populous until its too late to react, this is what we are witnessing as we speak, for them it is sometimes so finely balanced it could lead to dissaster for their system by a single minute.

What do you not understand how your being taken for a ride and need to ridicule and encourage others to attack each other, your part of the problem without knowing.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 30 Sep 2018 12:09 #78

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16367
  • Likes received: 1713
The two facts are.
1) Kalargi didn't have a plan
2) More whites have left Europe than non whites have gone to Europe.

Those are the facts, your infilling is cognitive dissonance.

tomato/tomaito blah de blah = meaningless claptrap

The point that you call 'rambling on' is that you're all trying to blame the immigrants to Europe and totally ignoring the white emigrants from Europe who are a larger group,

Who's plan are you following to present such a lop sided view of the situation?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2018 12:31 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 30 Sep 2018 12:27 #79

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Frothy wrote:
The two facts are.
1) Kalargi didn't have a plan
2) More whites have left Europe than non whites have gone to Europe.

Those are the facts, your infilling is cognitive dissonance.

tomato/tomaito blah de blah = meaningless claptrap

The point that you call 'rambling on' is that you'll all trying to blame the immigrants to Europe and totally ignoring the white emigrants from Europe who are a larger group than the non white immigrants.

Who's plan are you following to present such a lop sided view of the situation?

It doesn't matter how many have gone where, what maters is the long term scenario and the planned outcome, that cycle is now coming to fuition and the already weakened states are now being taken over the cliffe, if you cannot see it then there is no hope of learning how you will be effected next, this includes all those who have been thrust into these sinking ships without recourse or alternatives at hand, on a sinking ship or region the spoils of the game is nothing left to steal or have for themselves, its curtains for everyone in the hive that is infected by the parasitic nature of these clever minds.

The cabal do not care about race or creed, they use all bodies to their advantage.

You do know that the greater PHD status in the richest developed countries like that of the USA is about 90 percent and the holders of such licence and not native Amerians, but people who have been ticed into the country by money, Who do you think controls the money in these countries??

I'm not against anyone Froth, I am pointing out how the system truly works and who is behind it.

And where the ideas and cycle were instituted a very long time ago.

These are historical facts, many of which are recorded in the original records from the Tamon or administrative centres of Asia Minor, which the bible is based upon, it is a record of who begat and owns who, not the original spiritual beings that lived before the long planned take over began.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2018 12:31 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Goodbye Captain Cook - Hello Shlomo 30 Sep 2018 12:40 #80

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16367
  • Likes received: 1713
I don't know why you keep quoting my posts in that case Gan, we're not having the same conversation

I'm only posting about the fact that Kalgeri had no plan as is falsely attributed to him, and that more whites have left Europe than non-whites have moved to Europe, by some big difference.

That's it. So our members here who have emigrated themselves or via their ancestors from Europe are more so to blame for the change in that ethnicity dynamic than the non white immigrants are, that's all.

The overall point I'm making is about the people in the US, Canada, Australia etc...who moved from Europe and now blame the immigrants for it's 'demise'. They never point their fingers at themselves, they are the largest group of migrants regarding Europe.

If you're going to start posting about a 'cabal' then who are they? it's no good just to say 'cabal' at everything.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2018 12:46 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.