Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The WWI Conspiracy

The WWI Conspiracy 13 Nov 2018 17:05 #1

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere

Afaik the second part hasn't been released yet.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The WWI Conspiracy 14 Nov 2018 09:14 #2

• Flare
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

The WWI Conspiracy 14 Nov 2018 09:56 #3

• porridge
  • Silver Member
This has been doing the rounds lately, a mad synchronicity of the faktrix.

Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife were assassinated on 28 June 1914; an event which is said to be the catalyst for the First World War.

Did you know that the Archduke’s number plate read: A 111 118?

A series that can be read as, Armistice 11 November ‘18.

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

The WWI Conspiracy 14 Nov 2018 10:19 #4

• Flare
^ I read: AIII 11 8

Nevertheless, the Armistice came very suddenly and the war was being planned decades in advance as the jews needed all treaties to be in place to ensure the powderkeg set off once one nation declared war and the rest would have to support eachother.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.

The WWI Conspiracy 14 Nov 2018 11:19 #5

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Flare wrote:

Nevertheless, the Armistice came very suddenly and the war was being planned decades in advance as the jews needed all treaties to be in place to ensure the powderkeg set off once one nation declared war and the rest would have to support eachother.

Quite, how the Cabalist do it is by creating what is known as an "Isolation Starvation" situation, first they remove the debt that drives the false economy and its creativity where the most valuable jump ship, then they remove the manufacturing base so the system become reliant on their other units of creativity that they brought out of poverty via the same debt based paradigm.

This is why Bertrand Russell was sent to China in the early 20th century to set things up well in advance, and what we see today is the culmination of the globalists long plan or Great Works in Masonic terminology, which actually began way back in the mid fifteenth century via John Dee and his "Interdependancy Model" or what was the very first "Free Trade" policy.

With all parts of the jigsaw in place they can drive nations under at the stroke of the pen and raise others using the same false security using money as the nations debt ladder, and like the snakes in the grass show their ugly heads down come |tom Cobley and all.

Each time we fight we remove yet another ungs on our own ladder and do not have the wherewithall to repair it again.
INACTIVE

The WWI Conspiracy 14 Nov 2018 16:32 #6

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:

Yes 11/11/18

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 14 Nov 2018 16:39 by porridge.

The WWI Conspiracy 14 Nov 2018 17:31 #7

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere

Fixed it
Last Edit: 14 Nov 2018 17:32 by Frothy.

The WWI Conspiracy 14 Nov 2018 18:15 #8

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Nazis are really a big threat to Western civilization and our freedoms, Nazi students incited by their Nazi professors are shutting down free speech with violence and riots at universities. Nazi mayors, politicians, and police have started a witch hunt for conservatives. Nazi media is demonizing Conservatives. Nazi corporations are shutting down Conservatives with censorship and political correctness. It's annuda shoa
You can't fix stupid

The WWI Conspiracy 14 Nov 2018 18:24 #9

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
My opinion is that nazis and their rhetoric make it difficult for more reasonable right wing people to make their points, as they will likely be tarred with the nazi brush, anyone reasonable may be branded as one of those Flare like neonazi knuckeheads.

So nazis make right wing politics less likely to be taken seriously, as they by proxy hush any reason from their side, in some ways nazis help the Left just as Antifa help the Right, by being stupid.

Trump uses antifa to attack the Left, as Lefties use nazis to attack the right. It's almost as if Antifa are a secret right wing group, and nazis a Left wing group, they hurt their own perceived sides.

Like Flare, any reasonable person that saw his bs would be turned away from the Right.it's simply racism and hatred
Last Edit: 14 Nov 2018 18:38 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

The WWI Conspiracy 14 Nov 2018 18:35 #10

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
My opinion is that nazis and their rhetoric make it difficult for more reasonable right wing people to make their points, as they will likely be tarred with the nazi brush, anyone reasonable may be branded as one of those Flare like neonazi knuckeheads.

So nazis make right wing politics less likely to be taken seriously, as they by proxy hush any reason from their side, in some ways nazis help the Left just as Antifa help the Right, by being stupid.

Trump uses antifa to attack the Left, as Lefties use nazis to attack the right. It's almost as if Antifa are a secret right wing group, and nazis a Left wing group, they hurt their own perceived sides.

Like Flare, any reasonable person that saw his bs would be turned away from the Right.it's simply racism and hatred
I think Flare's very reasonable for a Nazi

Yes, Nazi LARP'ers are (willing or unwilling) dupes for the Establishment

Just like this guy (the only person who didn't get doxed after C'ville)

And than there's the Left for who anybody Right of Marx is literally Hitler (we have a few of them on this board)
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 14 Nov 2018 18:42 by Rocco.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

The WWI Conspiracy 14 Nov 2018 18:51 #11

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Antifa and nazis are used by the establishment like sheep dogs to maintain order, they are the extreme of a political idea in mainstream public perception. i,e there is nowhere to go beyond them, that's the obstacle they provide for tptb. They don't really represent the Left or the Right, rather they create a boundary where reason ends. They impede peoples ideas because people in general don't want to be thinking like a nazi etc...who are the end of reason.

In other words if not for nazis and Antifa types, politics would be way deeper and we wouldn't be stuck with the very similar options of A & B to keep voting for. It's these two groups acting like the jaws of a pair of pliers that have compressed the middle ground so much, they have no idea who is behind them, it's all part of a mission to control people, they think they're freedom fighters but they are the tools used to create the problems we
face.

PS I wonder what's on the other side beyond those groups that is so important to suppress?
Last Edit: 14 Nov 2018 19:17 by Frothy.

The WWI Conspiracy 14 Nov 2018 19:28 #12

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Antifa and nazis are used by the establishment like sheep dogs to maintain order, they are the extreme of a political idea in mainstream public perception. i,e there is nowhere to go beyond them, that's the obstacle they provide for tptb. They don't really represent the Left or the Right, rather they create a boundary where reason ends. They impede peoples ideas because people in general don't want to be thinking like a nazi etc...who are the end of reason.

In other words if not for nazis and Antifa types, politics would be way deeper and we wouldn't be stuck with the very similar options of A & B to keep voting for. It's these two groups acting like the jaws of a pair of pliers that have compressed the middle ground so much, they have no idea who is behind them, it's all part of a mission to control people, they think they're freedom fighters but they are the tools used to create the problems we
face.

PS I wonder what's on the other side beyond those groups that is so important to suppress?
Nick Griffin gives you the answer you're looking for
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 14 Nov 2018 19:36 by Rocco.

The WWI Conspiracy 14 Nov 2018 20:35 #13

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
U guess the name Nick Griffin triggered your cognitive dissonance again :)
You can't fix stupid

The WWI Conspiracy 15 Nov 2018 19:07 #14

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy is no real Truther. He's just a leftist with an agenda. Nobody wants to talk about the real evil doers
You can't fix stupid

The WWI Conspiracy 15 Nov 2018 19:40 #15

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Have a read of this Rocco... www.spearhead.co.uk/0501-jt3.html

The WWI Conspiracy 15 Nov 2018 20:08 #16

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
I don't care about Nick Griffin and the BNP. That was not what I wanted to talk about. As I guessed, you got triggered by the name Nick Griffin and completely missed the point, or choose to ignore it. You failed as a Truther

I was wrong about one thing though, it's not just the Left and the Atheists that have lost the plot. The Christians, The Anti-Zionists, Anti-Semites, and what have you, are all equally insane on this board
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 15 Nov 2018 20:12 by Rocco.

The WWI Conspiracy 15 Nov 2018 20:10 #17

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Do you want me to say ''it's the jews''.?

The WWI Conspiracy 15 Nov 2018 20:14 #18

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Nope, you missed it again

You can't fix stupid

The WWI Conspiracy 15 Nov 2018 20:17 #19

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
You posted a You Tube video featuring Nick Grffin, called ''The Jews tried to bribe BNP'' as an answer for me....but now you say it's not Griffin or the Jews....so...why did you post that as an answer?

Yeah It's over my head because I don;t know what you;re saying, why don't you just come on out with it?
Last Edit: 15 Nov 2018 20:20 by Frothy.

The WWI Conspiracy 15 Nov 2018 20:24 #20

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
You don't mean those Capitalist bankers do you surely?
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare