Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: The WWI Conspiracy

The WWI Conspiracy 15 Nov 2018 21:48 #21

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17871
  • Likes received: 1854
Right, so Nazis are being used to cover for the central banks,,,so Hitler was a cover for the central banking system... :dunno:

Or rather the bankers played him as a distraction whilst they cleaned up during WW2.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The WWI Conspiracy 15 Nov 2018 21:51 #22

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17871
  • Likes received: 1854
Right, so Nazis are being used to cover for the central banks,,,so Hitler was a cover for the central banking system... :dunno:

Or rather the bankers played him as a distraction whilst they cleaned up during WW2.

Just checking,,,is the 'central banking system' code for Jews?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The WWI Conspiracy 15 Nov 2018 22:35 #23

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7352
  • Likes received: 940
You seem even more obsessed with Hitler and the Nazis than Flare
Do you realize Hitler shot himself and the Nazis capitulated more than 70 years ago?
Oh and the Jews, yeah. They run the whole show.
Come to think of it, they probably run this clown forum too
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 15 Nov 2018 22:36 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The WWI Conspiracy 16 Nov 2018 05:40 #24

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17871
  • Likes received: 1854
Rocco wrote:
You seem even more obsessed with Hitler and the Nazis than Flare
Do you realize Hitler shot himself and the Nazis capitulated more than 70 years ago?
Oh and the Jews, yeah. They run the whole show.
Come to think of it, they probably run this clown forum too

So after all you were referring to the Jews? (didn't Dolfy run off to South America?)

Well Hitler is the great nazi in the sky that they all seem to look up to,,,,except David Duke he said Hitler was a criminal and a disaster for European civilisation, but he blame the Jews for the system corruptions, are you a Dukist Rocco....

As for the bankers,this Irish bell end seems to agree with you...

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 16 Nov 2018 05:49 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The WWI Conspiracy 16 Nov 2018 05:54 #25

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17871
  • Likes received: 1854
Rocco
Come to think of it, they probably run this clown forum too

So you're now suggesting that novum is either a Jew or in cahoots with Jews?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 16 Nov 2018 21:47 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The WWI Conspiracy 16 Nov 2018 11:26 #26

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17477
  • Likes received: 6328
Rocco wrote:
You seem even more obsessed with Hitler and the Nazis than Flare
Do you realize Hitler shot himself and the Nazis capitulated more than 70 years ago?
Oh and the Jews, yeah. They run the whole show.
Come to think of it, they probably run this clown forum too

I'm obsessed with Hitler and National Socialism because those hold the solution to all our problems:

- it takes out the jews from power / influential positions
- it takes out usury banking
- it removes the jews from society
- it fights against communism
- it fights against degradation of society
- it improves culture, family, social ethics
- it erases crime from the country
- it erases unemployment
- it doubles the wages and benefits from employment
- it emphasises on the beauty in stead of the ugly
- it's all about the 'Natural order of things'
- it makes the people care for one and another (collectivism)
- it frees peoples minds to achieve great artworks, inventions, architecture (individualism)
- and on and on it goes....

I see no reason to NOT be obsessed with it.

Even IF Hitler was controlled (which he was NOT), people by the likes of porridge and gaia are making useless claims trying to prove he was controlled... because THEN STILL National Socialism is THE solution against the New World Order.

National Socialism the template which we should follow in order to get out of the mess we're in.

National Socialism is the weapon of good, to fight against evil.

Now what good does it do, while NS being the solution, to constantly try to prove Hitler was controlled..?

Absolutely nothing.

It makes just as much sense as trying to prove the planes were CGI or not on 911... fact remains: 9-11 still happened.

Same goes for National Socialism... wether controlled or not, fact remains that it is the solution to our problems.


Dumb fucks like porridge and gaia are just conspiracy NPC's who can think critically and just moan, whine and bitch against anything constructive.

Has anyone seen these guys come up with ANY solutions..? Absolutely zero. All they want to do is destroy... exactly what the jews want them to be.
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson


ww2truth.com/
Last Edit: 16 Nov 2018 11:43 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The WWI Conspiracy 16 Nov 2018 19:48 #27

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7352
  • Likes received: 940
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
You seem even more obsessed with Hitler and the Nazis than Flare
Do you realize Hitler shot himself and the Nazis capitulated more than 70 years ago?
Oh and the Jews, yeah. They run the whole show.
Come to think of it, they probably run this clown forum too

So after all you were referring to the Jews? (didn't Dolfy run off to South America?)

Well Hitler is the great nazi in the sky that they all seem to look up to,,,,except David Duke he said Hitler was a criminal and a disaster for European civilisation, but he blame the Jews for the system corruptions, are you a Dukist Rocco....

As for the bankers,this Irish bell end seems to agree with you...

No dipshit, I was not referring to the Jews. But nevermind, you will never get. You're a fake truther. You're more Jew obsessed than all the Nazis, Anti-Semites and assortment of paranoid schizos put together

Complete waste of time this one
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The WWI Conspiracy 16 Nov 2018 19:52 #28

  • Oreironstar
  • Oreironstar's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 314
  • Likes received: 79
exilium wrote:
Any nation is only as good as it creators of things, all things, once their hand to eye coordination and control is below a certain level the systems of what could be abundance begins to die, allbeit very slowly but it will eventually die, we are what we create and will always live or die by the things we make.

Now put that creativity into making things that benefit the majority, instead of the war machine that cannot survive unless there is death on a mass scale, and you will stand a much better chance at greater things, we as a species have not yet reached our true potential where science is concerned, we are actually going backwards with only small advances, but on the whole we are doing pretty poorly indeed, many useful inventions are blocked and even removed before they get to their intended benefactors.

The many cures are out there, but not for the majority, this removes our true potential and many great minds die before they have had the chance to begin using their full brain capacity.

We have to start sharing our thought energy to where it is of real benefit, put our religious ideologies aside and begin sharing those ideas with copyrite or patent laws which are designed to stagnate not magnate towards each other.

Anyone miss anything from this very precise and clear post??

other than " do i fancy Gan?"....... :joker:
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The WWI Conspiracy 16 Nov 2018 21:10 #29

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17871
  • Likes received: 1854
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
You seem even more obsessed with Hitler and the Nazis than Flare
Do you realize Hitler shot himself and the Nazis capitulated more than 70 years ago?
Oh and the Jews, yeah. They run the whole show.
Come to think of it, they probably run this clown forum too

So after all you were referring to the Jews? (didn't Dolfy run off to South America?)

Well Hitler is the great nazi in the sky that they all seem to look up to,,,,except David Duke he said Hitler was a criminal and a disaster for European civilisation, but he blame the Jews for the system corruptions, are you a Dukist Rocco....

As for the bankers,this Irish bell end seems to agree with you...

No dipshit, I was not referring to the Jews. But nevermind, you will never get. You're a fake truther. You're more Jew obsessed than all the Nazis, Anti-Semites and assortment of paranoid schizos put together

Complete waste of time this one

Socco
Oh and the Jews, yeah. They run the whole show.
Come to think of it, they probably run this clown forum too

Idiot
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 16 Nov 2018 21:15 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The WWI Conspiracy 16 Nov 2018 21:22 #30

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7352
  • Likes received: 940
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
You seem even more obsessed with Hitler and the Nazis than Flare
Do you realize Hitler shot himself and the Nazis capitulated more than 70 years ago?
Oh and the Jews, yeah. They run the whole show.
Come to think of it, they probably run this clown forum too

So after all you were referring to the Jews? (didn't Dolfy run off to South America?)

Well Hitler is the great nazi in the sky that they all seem to look up to,,,,except David Duke he said Hitler was a criminal and a disaster for European civilisation, but he blame the Jews for the system corruptions, are you a Dukist Rocco....

As for the bankers,this Irish bell end seems to agree with you...

No dipshit, I was not referring to the Jews. But nevermind, you will never get. You're a fake truther. You're more Jew obsessed than all the Nazis, Anti-Semites and assortment of paranoid schizos put together

Complete waste of time this one

Socco
Oh and the Jews, yeah. They run the whole show.
Come to think of it, they probably run this clown forum too

Idiot
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The WWI Conspiracy 16 Nov 2018 21:30 #31

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7352
  • Likes received: 940
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
You seem even more obsessed with Hitler and the Nazis than Flare
Do you realize Hitler shot himself and the Nazis capitulated more than 70 years ago?
Oh and the Jews, yeah. They run the whole show.
Come to think of it, they probably run this clown forum too

I'm obsessed with Hitler and National Socialism because those hold the solution to all our problems:

- it takes out the jews from power / influential positions
- it takes out usury banking
- it removes the jews from society
- it fights against communism
- it fights against degradation of society
- it improves culture, family, social ethics
- it erases crime from the country
- it erases unemployment
- it doubles the wages and benefits from employment
- it emphasises on the beauty in stead of the ugly
- it's all about the 'Natural order of things'
- it makes the people care for one and another (collectivism)
- it frees peoples minds to achieve great artworks, inventions, architecture (individualism)
- and on and on it goes....

I see no reason to NOT be obsessed with it.

Even IF Hitler was controlled (which he was NOT), people by the likes of porridge and gaia are making useless claims trying to prove he was controlled... because THEN STILL National Socialism is THE solution against the New World Order.

National Socialism the template which we should follow in order to get out of the mess we're in.

National Socialism is the weapon of good, to fight against evil.

Now what good does it do, while NS being the solution, to constantly try to prove Hitler was controlled..?

Absolutely nothing.

It makes just as much sense as trying to prove the planes were CGI or not on 911... fact remains: 9-11 still happened.

Same goes for National Socialism... wether controlled or not, fact remains that it is the solution to our problems.


Dumb fucks like porridge and gaia are just conspiracy NPC's who can think critically and just moan, whine and bitch against anything constructive.

Has anyone seen these guys come up with ANY solutions..? Absolutely zero. All they want to do is destroy... exactly what the jews want them to be.
You're ok Flare. I respect your opinions and I will defend Nazism anyday against virtue signaling Leftists and Kikes like porridge and Gaia. Maybe Nazism is what the West needs. I just rather stay here in my tropical tax haven gunta heaven surrounded by asian skanks lol
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The WWI Conspiracy 16 Nov 2018 21:50 #32

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17871
  • Likes received: 1854
Oreironstar wrote:
exilium wrote:
Any nation is only as good as it creators of things, all things, once their hand to eye coordination and control is below a certain level the systems of what could be abundance begins to die, allbeit very slowly but it will eventually die, we are what we create and will always live or die by the things we make.

Now put that creativity into making things that benefit the majority, instead of the war machine that cannot survive unless there is death on a mass scale, and you will stand a much better chance at greater things, we as a species have not yet reached our true potential where science is concerned, we are actually going backwards with only small advances, but on the whole we are doing pretty poorly indeed, many useful inventions are blocked and even removed before they get to their intended benefactors.

The many cures are out there, but not for the majority, this removes our true potential and many great minds die before they have had the chance to begin using their full brain capacity.

We have to start sharing our thought energy to where it is of real benefit, put our religious ideologies aside and begin sharing those ideas with copyrite or patent laws which are designed to stagnate not magnate towards each other.

Anyone miss anything from this very precise and clear post??

other than " do i fancy Gan?"....... :joker:

Gan is obsessed with making shit. There's a farmer who successfully grew a field of dildos, on the down side, he;s having problems with squatters.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 16 Nov 2018 21:52 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The WWI Conspiracy 16 Nov 2018 22:03 #33

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17871
  • Likes received: 1854
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
You seem even more obsessed with Hitler and the Nazis than Flare
Do you realize Hitler shot himself and the Nazis capitulated more than 70 years ago?
Oh and the Jews, yeah. They run the whole show.
Come to think of it, they probably run this clown forum too

So after all you were referring to the Jews? (didn't Dolfy run off to South America?)

Well Hitler is the great nazi in the sky that they all seem to look up to,,,,except David Duke he said Hitler was a criminal and a disaster for European civilisation, but he blame the Jews for the system corruptions, are you a Dukist Rocco....

As for the bankers,this Irish bell end seems to agree with you...

No dipshit, I was not referring to the Jews. But nevermind, you will never get. You're a fake truther. You're more Jew obsessed than all the Nazis, Anti-Semites and assortment of paranoid schizos put together

Complete waste of time this one

Socco
Oh and the Jews, yeah. They run the whole show.
Come to think of it, they probably run this clown forum too

Idiot

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 16 Nov 2018 22:04 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The WWI Conspiracy 16 Nov 2018 22:25 #34

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7352
  • Likes received: 940
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
You seem even more obsessed with Hitler and the Nazis than Flare
Do you realize Hitler shot himself and the Nazis capitulated more than 70 years ago?
Oh and the Jews, yeah. They run the whole show.
Come to think of it, they probably run this clown forum too

So after all you were referring to the Jews? (didn't Dolfy run off to South America?)

Well Hitler is the great nazi in the sky that they all seem to look up to,,,,except David Duke he said Hitler was a criminal and a disaster for European civilisation, but he blame the Jews for the system corruptions, are you a Dukist Rocco....

As for the bankers,this Irish bell end seems to agree with you...

No dipshit, I was not referring to the Jews. But nevermind, you will never get. You're a fake truther. You're more Jew obsessed than all the Nazis, Anti-Semites and assortment of paranoid schizos put together

Complete waste of time this one

Socco
Oh and the Jews, yeah. They run the whole show.
Come to think of it, they probably run this clown forum too

Idiot

You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 17 Nov 2018 03:12 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The WWI Conspiracy 17 Nov 2018 03:26 #35

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7352
  • Likes received: 940
Frothy SearchLies wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
You seem even more obsessed with Hitler and the Nazis than Flare
Do you realize Hitler shot himself and the Nazis capitulated more than 70 years ago?
Oh and the Jews, yeah. They run the whole show.
Come to think of it, they probably run this clown forum too

So after all you were referring to the Jews? (didn't Dolfy run off to South America?)

Well Hitler is the great nazi in the sky that they all seem to look up to,,,,except David Duke he said Hitler was a criminal and a disaster for European civilisation, but he blame the Jews for the system corruptions, are you a Dukist Rocco....

As for the bankers,this Irish bell end seems to agree with you...

No dipshit, I was not referring to the Jews. But nevermind, you will never get. You're a fake truther. You're more Jew obsessed than all the Nazis, Anti-Semites and assortment of paranoid schizos put together

Complete waste of time this one

Socco
Oh and the Jews, yeah. They run the whole show.
Come to think of it, they probably run this clown forum too

Idiot
I tried to start a conversation about the Banksters. And you try to ignore it, and try to turn it into a discussion about Nazis. When pressed some more you try to change the subject to Jews. And than you try to turn it around saying I do exactly the things you do. It's almost as if you have an agenda. You're like CNN. Do you work for SearchLies?
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 17 Nov 2018 03:31 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The WWI Conspiracy 17 Nov 2018 07:52 #36

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17871
  • Likes received: 1854
Why don't you go start a thread about bankers and discuss them there Socco? It's quite clear as you think 'Jews run the show' that when you say bankers, you mean Jews. Bearing in mind that you think all the problems in the world are due to Jewish corruption,

First you say you're agnostic but now a Catholic and that Catholics oppose Jews, then you say ''it's not the Jews'' but ''Jews run the show'' You say that anti Zionists here have it all wrong, as with the anti Semites, but you don't like Jews yourself, you keep on about it.

As I say you're an idiot, you even think Jews run this forum..... :iitm:

You either have a severe psychiatric disorder or you;re a drunk who forgets what his previous persona was meant to be. I think everyone can see through your bs now, you're meant to be ignoring me remember but here you are trolling my thread and slagging off the entire forum.

Maybe it's just not the right place for you Socco, this ''Jewish clowns forum'' :dunno:

You say you're a Capitalist but then you blame bankers, lol, they're the crux of Capitalism, they thrive on it.....you really are an idiot.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 17 Nov 2018 14:36 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The WWI Conspiracy 17 Nov 2018 14:48 #37

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7352
  • Likes received: 940
Frothy wrote:
Why don't you go start a thread about bankers and discuss them there Socco? It's quite clear as you think 'Jews run the show' that when you say bankers, you mean Jews. Bearing in mind that you think all the problems in the world are due to Jewish corruption,

First you say you're agnostic but now a Catholic and that Catholics oppose Jews, then you say ''it's not the Jews'' but ''Jews run the show'' You say that anti Zionists here have it all wrong, as with the anti Semites, but you don't like Jews yourself, you keep on about it.

As I say you're an idiot, you even think Jews run this forum..... :iitm:

You either have a severe psychiatric disorder or you;re a drunk who forgets what his previous persona was meant to be. I think everyone can see through your bs now, you're meant to be ignoring me remember but here you are trolling my thread and slagging off the entire forum.

Maybe it's just not the right place for you Socco, this ''Jewish clowns forum'' :dunno:

You say you're a Capitalist but then you blame bankers, lol, they're the crux of Capitalism, they thrive on it.....you really are an idiot.
WOW! You're Psychic, Mind Reader, Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Theologian, Economist and Financial Expert (I might have left some things out) all in one. Maybe we should let you run the world.

Oops, I just noticed this is your thread. I'll leave and start my own. Bye now
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The WWI Conspiracy 17 Nov 2018 16:38 #38

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17871
  • Likes received: 1854
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Why don't you go start a thread about bankers and discuss them there Socco? It's quite clear as you think 'Jews run the show' that when you say bankers, you mean Jews. Bearing in mind that you think all the problems in the world are due to Jewish corruption,

First you say you're agnostic but now a Catholic and that Catholics oppose Jews, then you say ''it's not the Jews'' but ''Jews run the show'' You say that anti Zionists here have it all wrong, as with the anti Semites, but you don't like Jews yourself, you keep on about it.

As I say you're an idiot, you even think Jews run this forum..... :iitm:

You either have a severe psychiatric disorder or you;re a drunk who forgets what his previous persona was meant to be. I think everyone can see through your bs now, you're meant to be ignoring me remember but here you are trolling my thread and slagging off the entire forum.

Maybe it's just not the right place for you Socco, this ''Jewish clowns forum'' :dunno:

You say you're a Capitalist but then you blame bankers, lol, they're the crux of Capitalism, they thrive on it.....you really are an idiot.
WOW! You're Psychic, Mind Reader, Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Theologian, Economist and Financial Expert (I might have left some things out) all in one. Maybe we should let you run the world.

Oops, I just noticed this is your thread. I'll leave and start my own. Bye now

Ha, I should ''run the world'' because I've exposed your bs, lol, it;s like communicating with a child.... you've lost the 'rational debate' which was you blaming and not blaming Jews at the same time for all the worlds issues ,but then hey-ho that's your usual sort of MO, i.e you're an agnostic and a Catholic at the same time too... as well a nationalist who advocates for open borders, and now am international Capitalist who moans about bankers :iitm:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 17 Nov 2018 16:45 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The WWI Conspiracy 17 Nov 2018 17:51 #39

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7352
  • Likes received: 940
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Why don't you go start a thread about bankers and discuss them there Socco? It's quite clear as you think 'Jews run the show' that when you say bankers, you mean Jews. Bearing in mind that you think all the problems in the world are due to Jewish corruption,

First you say you're agnostic but now a Catholic and that Catholics oppose Jews, then you say ''it's not the Jews'' but ''Jews run the show'' You say that anti Zionists here have it all wrong, as with the anti Semites, but you don't like Jews yourself, you keep on about it.

As I say you're an idiot, you even think Jews run this forum..... :iitm:

You either have a severe psychiatric disorder or you;re a drunk who forgets what his previous persona was meant to be. I think everyone can see through your bs now, you're meant to be ignoring me remember but here you are trolling my thread and slagging off the entire forum.

Maybe it's just not the right place for you Socco, this ''Jewish clowns forum'' :dunno:

You say you're a Capitalist but then you blame bankers, lol, they're the crux of Capitalism, they thrive on it.....you really are an idiot.
WOW! You're Psychic, Mind Reader, Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Theologian, Economist and Financial Expert (I might have left some things out) all in one. Maybe we should let you run the world.

Oops, I just noticed this is your thread. I'll leave and start my own. Bye now

Ha, I should ''run the world'' because I've exposed your bs, lol, it;s like communicating with a child.... you've lost the 'rational debate' which was you blaming and not blaming Jews at the same time for all the worlds issues ,but then hey-ho that's your usual sort of MO, i.e you're an agnostic and a Catholic at the same time too... as well a nationalist who advocates for open borders, and now am international Capitalist who moans about bankers :iitm:
yes, I'm not stuck in any paradigms like you. Just like our Godly Emporer Trump is both a Nationalist and a Globalist. But you will never understand ;)
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 17 Nov 2018 17:52 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The WWI Conspiracy 17 Nov 2018 18:11 #40

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7352
  • Likes received: 940
I just had a Irish Coffee after a nice diner and I'm feeling generous, so I'm gonna put you right one more time. Coz I'm a nice guy ;)
At this time it's irrelevant who runs the Central Banks, what's really important is understanding the system and it's mechanisms that work to enslave us all.
Now you just keep posting msm fear porn, I got some books to read that the postman just delivered ;)
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Conspiracy Forum Conspiracy Theories and Conspiracy Theorists.8.21Sunday, 16 September 2018
A Conspiracy5.15Thursday, 30 April 2015
The WWI Conspiracy5.15Saturday, 12 January 2019
The BORAX Conspiracy5.1Tuesday, 26 August 2014
Conspiracy theory5.1Sunday, 13 November 2016
The Sickness Conspiracy5.1Thursday, 05 March 2020
The best conspiracy site on the web5.1Saturday, 21 November 2015
The ROMANOV Conspiracy5.1Tuesday, 28 November 2017
Conspiracy? Our Subverted History5.04Wednesday, 27 February 2019
Nationalist Conspiracy Theories vs the EU5.04Friday, 04 April 2014
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.