Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Conspiracy? Our Subverted History

Conspiracy? Our Subverted History 23 Feb 2019 19:08 #1

• Flare
A great video and must-watch for any genuine Truth-seeker.

I'm going to make this a series, as its impossible to fit even the broad strokes into a single video, and its all but impossible to do this topic the justice it deserves. This will be an overview, and future videos will zoom in a bit on specific peoples and time periods (I'm working on a Scythians video as I write this), and be more detailed and specific.

Long story short, much of what we call civilization seems to spring from a relatively singular genetic and cultural root, which proceeded to disperse across the globe in waves, and it seems their tracks are being buried, obfuscated. I sincerely hope this encourages others to begin digging with open eyes. If you have anything you feel is especially important and relevant to share, please feel free, I'm always seeking context - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
There is no such thing as “my truth” or “your truth”. There is only “the Truth”.
Last Edit: 23 Feb 2019 19:12 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

Conspiracy? Our Subverted History 27 Feb 2019 05:04 #2

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
but ziopedia says we all came from Africa and nobody could make fire before the brown people showed us

* drool *
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare