Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A new history..:)

A new history..:) 09 Aug 2019 05:29 #1

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

A new history..:) 10 Aug 2019 08:07 #2

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
The new 007

A new history..:) 10 Aug 2019 10:33 #3

• Flare
Ugh wrote:
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.

A new history..:) 10 Aug 2019 16:50 #4

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
If Jews or anybody else control the media, that doesn't mean they control us..:)
For example I've lived through 71 years of it and it hasn't had the slightest effect on me, so if I'm immune to it, anybody else can be too, if they've got the balls.
And consider this- the constant ramming of blacks down our throats is meant to persuade us that our multiculti / multiracial societies are a good normal thing, yet it's having the OPPOSITE EFFECT on many white people who are now becoming sick of seeing ugly black faces on our TV screens.
For example over the years it never used to bother me much seeing blacks in films and TV, but nowadays I can't stand seeing any more black faces and will switch channels to avoid them, and I daresay I'm not the only one.
Call me old-fashioned but I much prefer seeing handsome and pretty white actors on our screens like these below
..:)

Last Edit: 10 Aug 2019 16:52 by Ugh.

A new history..:) 10 Aug 2019 17:01 #5

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ugh wrote:
If Jews or anybody else control the media, that doesn't mean they control us..:)
For example I've lived through 71 years of it and it hasn't had the slightest effect on me, so if I'm immune to it, anybody else can be too, if they've got the balls.

:larf:
Ugh wrote:
How the hell can a mass shooting be a hoax? Are there no bodies?

:wissl:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

A new history..:) 10 Aug 2019 18:22 #6

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Like I said in the El Paso thread- "How the hell can a mass shooting be a hoax? Are there no bodies?"

But nobody seems able to give me a straight answer, the thread is mostly just 4 pages of halfbaked babble.
.:)

A new history..:) 10 Aug 2019 18:24 #7

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ugh wrote:
But nobody seems able to give me a straight answer, the thread is mostly just 4 pages of halfbaked babble..:)

You are not even interested in the subjects and definitely do not do your own research.

So why would anybody spoonfeed you, if you already established your mind is closed?
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

A new history..:) 11 Aug 2019 04:15 #8

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
You are not even interested in the subjects and definitely do not do your own research.
So why would anybody spoonfeed you, if you already established your mind is closed?

No offence mate, but you're another one of those "unknown voices in the dark" afraid to talk openly in case The Establishment comes to get you..:)

A new history..:) 11 Aug 2019 04:44 #9

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
"unknown voices in the dark" afraid to talk openly in case The Establishment comes to get you..

Muhahaha, you clearly don't know anything about me.
And that is your, not my problem.

You love to pay taxes, where you should pay attention.

A new history..:) 11 Aug 2019 19:09 #10

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
Muhahaha, you clearly don't know anything about me.
And that is your, not my problem.
You love to pay taxes, where you should pay attention.

1- The problem with you "Unknowns" is that your posts would carry a lot more weight if you stopped hiding under the bed like scaredy-cats..;)

2- Our taxes buy planes, tanks, guns, drones and warships so that's fine by me, I hope you're not a snowflake..:)
Last Edit: 11 Aug 2019 19:12 by Ugh.

A new history..:) 11 Aug 2019 20:56 #11

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ugh wrote:
2- Our taxes buy planes, tanks, guns, drones and warships so that's fine by me, I hope you're not a snowflake .:)

I pay for my own hobbies myself, I don't steal the funding for them from others, why can't they?

A new history..:) 12 Aug 2019 01:11 #12

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
I pay for my own hobbies myself, I don't steal the funding for them from others, why can't they?

I'm not sure what you're trying to say Jack, what would pay for military hardware if our taxes didn't?
Anyway huge chunks of our taxes go in "foreign aid" to prop up shithole countries, THAT's a total friggin waste of money

Jesus said- "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs.." (Matt 15:26)
Last Edit: 12 Aug 2019 01:28 by Ugh.

A new history..:) 15 Aug 2019 01:36 #13

• error
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
And consider this- the constant ramming of blacks down our throats is meant to persuade us that our multiculti / multiracial societies are a good normal thing, yet it's having the OPPOSITE EFFECT on many white people who are now becoming sick of seeing ugly black faces on our TV screens.
For example over the years it never used to bother me much seeing blacks in films and TV, but nowadays I can't stand seeing any more black faces and will switch channels to avoid them, and I daresay I'm not the only one.
Call me old-fashioned but I much prefer seeing handsome and pretty white actors on our screens like these below

Youre lucky to have not grown up in a fucked up time like this.

A new history..:) 15 Aug 2019 06:00 #14

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
I didn't laugh until it got to Friar Tuck

I honestly think they should do Yoda next

or hang on no , how about a black Anne Frank

and put her in a full burka as well

in fact put every woman in every film in a burka

Imagine the new Bond going to see Q at a Mosque and out she comes in her Burka

that is what they are aiming for in the UK cities , soon they will remake all the old war films as well and have Churchill from Nairobi
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2019 06:17 by MrAnderson.

A new history..:) 15 Aug 2019 06:24 #15

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
annabelle wrote:
The new 007

You know if Bond wasn't such an Icon it wouldn't matter at all

It's like casting Shaq as Bruce Lee
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

A new history..:) 15 Aug 2019 09:18 #16

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
error wrote:
Youre lucky to have not grown up in a fucked up time like this.

Yes mate, in the 1950's / 60's we kids were taught that everything is a clear-cut issue without any grey areas, so we grew up with strong uncluttered minds, but nowadays kids are taught that NOTHING is clear cut and that everything must be looked at from every angle and debated and discussed blah-blah-blah, and as a result many kids grow up lacking in self-confidence and afraid to voice an opinion unless they join a group (the Snowflake Movement) so they can all hold hands and comfort each other..:)

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare