Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale ))))

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 03 Sep 2020 08:58 #1

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE

There is now incontrovertible evidence that Europeans did NOT walk out of Africa and " evolve " into a different race

Just as the Japanese did not walk a little bit farther and become the Japanese

In the above short video , Robert Sepehr presents the latest research into DNA proving conclusively that in fact in far ancient times there were vastly different species walking this Earth who do not exist today , but have become part of the genetic make up of the different races of Earth

I know there are those who will say Robert Sepehr is one of ((( them ))) as I have seen this said on his bitchute comments

But with that said , if he is one of them , his work is surely going to piss off the most demonic of the tribe as they do everything in their power to convince my people we are " all Africans really "

I am instinctively aware that there is much more to be discovered in this regard and I have put forward such ideas before , namely that there are some of us who have been the targets of extinction precisely because ((( they ))) are aware of exactly who we are and what we are capable of given half the chance

This tangled web of lies will unravel !!!
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 03 Sep 2020 08:59 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Lizzy, EW

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 03 Sep 2020 09:45 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
If Sepehr is indeed one of them he sure doesnt act like it.... im aware of his work and it results in the left shreiking OMGNAHTZEEE.

He is always getting sanctioned and censored on social media.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 03 Sep 2020 16:13 #3

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Have to admit the institutions involved in writing genomes for reference are some of the dodgy ones sich as rhe NIH / the Wellcome Trust in the UK

www.genomicseducation.hee.nhs.uk/blog/reference-genome-defining-human-difference/

In this article they admit that the reference genome that was first released by the Human Genome Project , which became the standard " we mapped the human genome everyone go back to bed " was flawed

It was flawed because of the sample base and I will find it again but essentially what they did was sample only a couple of people and they lie now and pretend one of them was European when early studies admit that the first reference genome had NO EUROPEAN SAMPLES

Thats why in the early days and still today if you send your DNA off to be sampled it comes back for people and more often than not it tells you you are African and Chinese as well as European

Thats the problem with the early research and commercially available GENOME testing

Its more than likely bullshit based on a limited early reference genome

Of course there is also the chosenites desperate to prove their genetic uniqueness

But again , the science fucked them over with truth not long ago because they proved the Askenazi have NO CLAIM to Judea due to their genetics

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 03 Sep 2020 17:24 #4

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
science.sciencemag.org/content/328/5979/710

This is a wordy and long study , very technical but for the layman ( myself included ) , the conclusions can be found toward the end of each paragraph.

Essentially what this study indicates is that :

Modern humans of Northern Europe and stretching to the Caucasia region( who you could walk past today and not notice a difference ) existed side by side with Neandertal

There was an influx of Neandertal DNA with those modern humans prior to Neandertal disappearing around 30,000 years ago ( for reasons unknown )

However there is NO evidence that Neandertal DNA exists within Sub Saharan African DNA

What this means is , there was someone in Northern Europe who looked exactly like us modern Europeans decent people and those people diverged feom an unknown ancestor PRIOR to the emergence of Neandertal as well

Meaning we diverged from an as of yet unidentified hominid , alongside the Neandertal divergence , alongside the African divergence

Again , the evidence is showing that not only are we not " one race , the human race " but that we are not even one species and in fact diverged from some as of yet unknown set of hominids

We are not all " the same beneath the skin" either

Race is not " skin deep "

The subject is incredibly more complex than that and as we delve further into hard scientific evidence we can see that the matter is becoming MORE complex and not less complex

That would be expected from a rational perspective and the feel good " we are all the same underneath " is a lie

We are not all the same and this is only used as an excuse to pacify the populations of Europe as their ancestral lands and their cultural heritage is debased and abused by internationalists hell bent on creating a race of simpletons

Last Edit: 03 Sep 2020 17:28 by MrAnderson.

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 03 Sep 2020 22:26 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
^ Im aware of all that you posted there but havent really gone into it on the forum. We probably should've have a Robert Sepehr thread but this will do as he isnt the only one who thinks out of africa is bollocks.

Ive posted here on TZ about bone discoveries in Bulgaria and Greece, i believe this was in 2017, that indicate people close to modern humans were there long before what modern science was saying previously, however those articles still twisted it into 'modern human left africa far earlier than we first thought' agenda again.

We know they want their race mixed serfs, so its convenient for them to convince the masses were all africans anyway.

There are a lot of ancient Greek writings out there and whilst I cannot verify if this is fable, allegory or fact of course (I dont have a time machine), the Greeks in the Peloponnese had actually written about a time before the moon.

Then we have bible stories about fallen angels taking women on earth and bearing children, sepehr goes into this in some of his vids also.

Funny that even before i was a 'truther', id considered that the different races had different mixes of early hominoid and that we werent all the same . That theory just made sense to me.

Some claim the flawed human genome project has resulted in them claiming europeans have far less neanderthal that what is actually present also.

Neanderthals have been stereotyped as kinda backwards primitive people, but what if that isnt the case? Their cranial capacity was apparently larger than modern human.

One theory of mine is that something else cross bred with the different hominoids on earth in the different regions, and that is how the different races came about, but at the same time there is some kind of common heritage, which is present from both sides, since I still think the early hominoids were also related but had diverged a great deal.

And if we look at neanderthal distribution and take it at face value, well it coincides with what we can see with our own eyeballs when looking at the native inhabitants of these areas now... humans resemble one another in this area, and as we get further away from it people look different.

Not sure I buy into climate adaptation being as big of a factor as they make it out to be either. In Australia for example the mountanous coastal areas in the south east of the continent are not unlike europe, including the alpine region, and tasmania also which is cold. Yet full blooded Australian aborigines inhabiting these areas look nothing like europeans , and apparently theyve been around for at least 40,000 years, adaption didnt turn them into caucasians yet we're supposed to believe this occurred in europe.

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, MrAnderson

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 04 Sep 2020 02:31 #6

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
Even in ancient China and Japan the earliest DNA is Aryan .
Aryans were dominant from at least the last 70,000 yrs and probably a lot longer and I think a civilization that was decimated when sea levels rose and the flood stories from 12-13,000 yrs ago , due, I think to a meteor impact .

Robert Sepehr is being closely watched - but hard to take him to task in recent yrs as the science is proving him a and others right but as schools , msm ect indoctrinate the lies , as is indeed easy to see what they want - jewish domination and end of whites.

and of course now the jews built it - LOL
'Israeli spies falsifying Egyptian history to show Jews built pyramids'
www.jpost.com/middle-east/israeli-spies-falsifying-egyptian-history-to-show-jews-built-pyramids-374940?fbclid=IwAR18zh0A33RMEmAK0enx1cr56NCo0KBgXSdX7jWdp6ZljBuAxw8B8wk3UoY
Last Edit: 04 Sep 2020 02:39 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, MrAnderson

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 04 Sep 2020 03:59 #7

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
I would love to reclaim the Swastika as an Aryan symbol of our collective memories

I would also love to be able to call myself of the Aryan race , without having to listen to the tiresome weeping about the 9 bazillion

I think thats why I like Roberts work , he is giving people a chance to reclaim something that appears to me at least to give my people a " jolt " of collective memory

With all thats going on in the world , its very easy to get despondent and forget that we are really a joyful and loving sort of race

It has to be said that the lies of the last 100 years are coming apart quite fast

A parallel world is emerging where the extraordinary lies of the Jews have to be repeated and amplified into nonsensical proportions just for them to stay ahead of the game

We dont need them around to make us complete

One thing that really Irks me is that it seems us Europeans were quite OK with Christianity as it allowed us to retain our wheel of the year , it gave us an example of a man who stood against material greed and the lust for gold

Because thats all thats on offer for us lately life seems so empty at times , we are far more than the Jewish lust for material gain and gold

While we might get caught in the traps because they are everywhere , it really is a testament to the good nature and honorable spirit of the Aryan race that we have given so many chances to the Jew to lie to us all and turn our people inside put , without just putting them all to death at every opportunity

What is it about us that appears to make us so forgiving and kind to them ? And to the minions they raise against us ?

I genuinely think we are the sons of light spoken of in so many ancient accounts

And that without this light , the spirit of humility that we so often display , this world would be worse of without our influence

We see it so many times in recent history , Aryans cleaning up the bloody mess that is created by the Jew and the minions they raise

Back to the lies of the Out of Africa Fairytale , how is it that on the WEST coast of Canada , first nations people also used the symbol of thr Swastika and its meaning was the bearer of good fortune ?

Why does the celtic cross resemble the medicine wheel in its allegorical meaning ? Its the same symbol ....the same meaning ....healing ....the creator .....

And why have the Jews done everything they possibly can to destroy people who can share this information with each other ?

What do they really fear about us ?

Last Edit: 04 Sep 2020 04:00 by MrAnderson.

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 04 Sep 2020 05:53 #8

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
MrAnderson wrote:
I would love to reclaim the Swastika as an Aryan symbol of our collective memories

I would also love to be able to call myself of the Aryan race , without having to listen to the tiresome weeping about the 9 bazillion

I think thats why I like Roberts work , he is giving people a chance to reclaim something that appears to me at least to give my people a " jolt " of collective memory

With all thats going on in the world , its very easy to get despondent and forget that we are really a joyful and loving sort of race

It has to be said that the lies of the last 100 years are coming apart quite fast

A parallel world is emerging where the extraordinary lies of the Jews have to be repeated and amplified into nonsensical proportions just for them to stay ahead of the game

We dont need them around to make us complete

One thing that really Irks me is that it seems us Europeans were quite OK with Christianity as it allowed us to retain our wheel of the year , it gave us an example of a man who stood against material greed and the lust for gold

Because thats all thats on offer for us lately life seems so empty at times , we are far more than the Jewish lust for material gain and gold

While we might get caught in the traps because they are everywhere , it really is a testament to the good nature and honorable spirit of the Aryan race that we have given so many chances to the Jew to lie to us all and turn our people inside put , without just putting them all to death at every opportunity

What is it about us that appears to make us so forgiving and kind to them ? And to the minions they raise against us ?

I genuinely think we are the sons of light spoken of in so many ancient accounts

And that without this light , the spirit of humility that we so often display , this world would be worse of without our influence

We see it so many times in recent history , Aryans cleaning up the bloody mess that is created by the Jew and the minions they raise

Back to the lies of the Out of Africa Fairytale , how is it that on the WEST coast of Canada , first nations people also used the symbol of thr Swastika and its meaning was the bearer of good fortune ?

Why does the celtic cross resemble the medicine wheel in its allegorical meaning ? Its the same symbol ....the same meaning ....healing ....the creator .....

And why have the Jews done everything they possibly can to destroy people who can share this information with each other ?

What do they really fear about us ?

They've relentlessly hidden our past from us in 'modern' times primarily through the status quo and funding mechanisms -
Aryan global builders tracking the celestial heavens ( which is where the swastika is found as you say ) probably 100,000 yrs before the existed and they know it.
Whether a parasitic malignant force like the jew existed 70k yrs ago , we'll never know but for sure the last 5-6k and we're dealt with by slavery rather than extermination which is what they want for us and doing it.
Yes, they have no honour , it's the malfeasant dregs of humanity who've always preyed on the weaknesses and good temper of their betters, sly manouvering into positions of influence - making them the kings tax collectors was the first step in the wrong direction - usury - loans - the manipulation of wars,
Yes,- Robert S. takes us back to our 'greatness' - little built today will survive 35,000 yrs.
Yes, the lies are of such magnitude now only intense indoctrination held them and now that's also failing - they had to go totalitarian now. - put the lid on learning and self determination except for what they want - morons - all colours of mud.

I've gone back and forth on Christianity - control tool or moral compass corrupted by those it called out for it's greed .
I'm certain aryans have a unique sense of forgiveness fair play going back many thousands of yrs and have lived far more harmoniously with ourselves in the past - some races also had a greater propensity of either tranquility or violence.
The celtic cross to me is another celestial star symbol , perhaps another tool of astronomy - we learned to build by reaching for them ?
Their stuck in they're envy and knowledge of how lowly in true grace and intellect they are and had to create a fake story for themselves piecing fragments of other ancient cultures into themselves calling it their , they have nothing to offer of genuine worth . they couldn't even construct their own temples - others had to - to pacify them for 10 mins. -
Why do they hate beauty , nature , fine art , because they don't want us to be it , have it , create it although it's ours to manifest. - they can only buy it and hide it away .

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 04 Sep 2020 06:10 #9

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE

Agree on all fronts Lizzy

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 04 Sep 2020 09:24 #10

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:

G'day MrAnderson.

In simple terms, the Celtic Cross is a nautical device that, from memory, is accurate to 3 nautical miles on the horizon (3 minutes). In more detail, I suggest watching The Cross of Thoth .....
-

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 04 Sep 2020 09:33 #11

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
I also recommend having a look at the work of Michael Cremo, Forbidden Archeology especially.

Below is a documentary that has, from memory, a lot of information based on Forbidden Archeology. I recall one of a woman having found an anatomically correct modern human footprint in the same strata as a dinosaur footprint. The details of how they shut her down are in the documentary. :thumbup:
-
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 04 Sep 2020 09:44 #12

• novum
  • Platinum Member
MrAnderson wrote:
What do they really fear

Manual labour? :winning:

...sorry couldnt help myself. :hahano:

It is true though, without the masses, they wouldnt be able to 'sit like an effendi and eat' off our labour.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, MrAnderson

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 04 Sep 2020 17:18 #13

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
novum wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
What do they really fear

Manual labour? :winning:

...sorry couldnt help myself. :hahano:

It is true though, without the masses, they wouldnt be able to 'sit like an effendi and eat' off our labour.

Lol that is true

Adam Green interviewed that Doovid fella a few times and got him to spit it out

The interview is called 8.16 I think

And yeh Doovid admits that the " symbiotic " relationship they think they have is that we go out and work the field and they sit in the tent and read .....

In modern English thats called taking the piss

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 04 Sep 2020 17:25 #14

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

G'day MrAnderson.

In simple terms, the Celtic Cross is a nautical device that, from memory, is accurate to 3 nautical miles on the horizon (3 minutes). In more detail, I suggest watching The Cross of Thoth .....
-

Interesting , first time ive heard of that

Not afraid to admit it either

I think it was Sepehr who also pointed out in one of his presentations that there has only ever been a long history of Sea going people from one or two areas of the world

Namely the Aryan nations ( which it seems also include some of the present day west coast first nations of Canada )

Swastikas and everything over there , I was in a museum a few years ago looking at some of their stitch work and designs and saw the Swastika stitched into one of their designs

Took the wind right out of me

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 04 Sep 2020 18:54 #15

• EW
  • Fresh Member
Survive The Jive might interest people that are interested in this topic too.

www.youtube.com/c/Survivethejive/videos

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 05 Sep 2020 00:29 #16

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

G'day MrAnderson.

-

Interesting , first time ive heard of that

Not afraid to admit it either

I think it was Sepehr who also pointed out in one of his presentations that there has only ever been a long history of Sea going people from one or two areas of the world

Namely the Aryan nations ( which it seems also include some of the present day west coast first nations of Canada )

Swastikas and everything over there , I was in a museum a few years ago looking at some of their stitch work and designs and saw the Swastika stitched into one of their designs

Took the wind right out of me

G'day MrAnderson.

I first saw it around 12-13 years ago now. I am fairly certain that it goes into some detail of how we could travel oceans using the coracle. It correlates with the Aquatic Ape theory for some information without having to find a 'missing link'. It also provides a simple explanation that shows ancient people had the capability to navigate the planet via the seas and oceans. In fact, they could do so with a very high degree of accuracy regarding navigation.

Why is this not taught in schools?

Why is there no class in schools for students to make there own navigational tool?

Why is there no class to train students in the use / application of such a tool?

Imagine being able to cross the distance from where you stand to the horizon and be within 3 miles. That means you would be within sight of your destination when you got to the horizon.

Yet, somehow, modern man thinks he is so much smarter than those of ancient times. :shemused:

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 05 Sep 2020 03:04 #17

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
EW wrote:
Survive The Jive might interest people that are interested in this topic too.

www.youtube.com/c/Survivethejive/videos

More history of our people in a short form but packed with information

Was not aware that the Romans borrowed the form and design of their tall shields from the Celts

User(s) who Liked this post: EW

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 12 Sep 2020 19:56 #18

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 12 Sep 2020 20:27 #19

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
www.renegadetribune.com/new-zealands-skeletons-cupboard-ancient-history-blondes-redheads/
New Zealand’s Skeletons in the Cupboard – The Ancient History of Blondes and Redheads

vimeo.com/321157554

Link to video ^^^^^

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 13 Sep 2020 09:47 #20

• ink
  • Fresh Member
MrAnderson wrote:
www.renegadetribune.com/new-zealands-skeletons-cupboard-ancient-history-blondes-redheads/
New Zealand’s Skeletons in the Cupboard – The Ancient History of Blondes and Redheads

vimeo.com/321157554

Link to video ^^^^^