Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale ))))

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 13 Sep 2020 11:48 #21

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3687
  • Likes received: 2229
Saw this last year even tho it is 3 years old - notice how little msm time it received. Should have been given MAJOR air time imo but then - every single time.


www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm

7.2-million-year-old pre-human remains found in the Balkans
New hypothesis about the origin of humankind suggests oldest hominin lived in Europe
Date:
May 23, 2017
Source:
University of Toronto
Summary:
Scientists analyzing 7.2 million-year-old fossils uncovered in modern-day Greece and Bulgaria suggest a new hypothesis about the origins of humankind, placing it in the Eastern Mediterranean and not -- as customarily assumed -- in Africa, and earlier than currently accepted. The researchers conclude that Graecopithecus freybergi represents the first pre-humans to exist following the split from the last chimpanzee-human common ancestor.

edit:
i used search : human remains bulgaria africa - there are more articles than the one i linked to


Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 13 Sep 2020 11:49 by Voltaire.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist, Lux Interior, MrAnderson

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 13 Sep 2020 19:40 #22

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5182
  • Likes received: 1906
Voltaire wrote:
Saw this last year even tho it is 3 years old - notice how little msm time it received. Should have been given MAJOR air time imo but then - every single time.


www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm

7.2-million-year-old pre-human remains found in the Balkans
New hypothesis about the origin of humankind suggests oldest hominin lived in Europe
Date:
May 23, 2017
Source:
University of Toronto
Summary:
Scientists analyzing 7.2 million-year-old fossils uncovered in modern-day Greece and Bulgaria suggest a new hypothesis about the origins of humankind, placing it in the Eastern Mediterranean and not -- as customarily assumed -- in Africa, and earlier than currently accepted. The researchers conclude that Graecopithecus freybergi represents the first pre-humans to exist following the split from the last chimpanzee-human common ancestor.

edit:
i used search : human remains bulgaria africa - there are more articles than the one i linked to

excellent addition to unravelling the myth of our ((( common ancestry )))

note the dogged adherence to the notion that there still has to be a connection to chimpanzee's somewhere along the line

and with absolutely no evidence of such an idea as well !

in fact according to the late Lloyd Pie , the fossil records look more like explosions of new species all at once and not gradual evolution

cataclysmic events wipe out vast swathes of life and for no explainable reason all of a sudden more advanced forms of life appear

he best describes this very early on in one of his long lectures , how science is completely unable to explain the giant leap from single cell amino acids to this explosion of complex creatures

he put forward that science cannot explain the earliest forms of ((( evolution ))) and yet just merrily skips ahead to assert that humans evolved from chimps

With no evidence of that whatsoever
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 13 Sep 2020 23:28 #23

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18912
  • Likes received: 8919
Voltaire wrote:
Saw this last year even tho it is 3 years old - notice how little msm time it received. Should have been given MAJOR air time imo but then - every single time.


www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm

7.2-million-year-old pre-human remains found in the Balkans
New hypothesis about the origin of humankind suggests oldest hominin lived in Europe

Summary:
Scientists analyzing 7.2 million-year-old fossils uncovered in modern-day Greece and Bulgaria suggest a new hypothesis about the origins of humankind, placing it in the Eastern Mediterranean and not -- as customarily assumed -- in Africa, and earlier than currently accepted.

Thanks Voltaire, this discovery is what I was referring to on the first page of this thread.

The greeks wrote about a time before the moon.. perhaps it wasnt artistic license or fable... it might not be fiction.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 25 Sep 2020 13:30 #24

  • EW
  • EW's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 279
  • Likes received: 212
Last Edit: 25 Sep 2020 13:33 by EW.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, MrAnderson

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 02 Oct 2020 20:32 #25

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5182
  • Likes received: 1906






Canary Islands Location :



Pretty amazing that some Africans can get to the Canary Islands and then magically evolve into tall white blonde cro.magnon :wissl:
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 02 Oct 2020 20:33 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: EW

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 07 Oct 2020 19:55 #26

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5182
  • Likes received: 1906
The Earliest Megalithic Structures in Europe

www.newgrange.com/european-megalithic.htm
The European Megalithic Culture:
One of the most striking features of the European megalithic monuments, is the fact that they simply do not appear in any greatly significant concentrations on the European mainland, instead the great civic centres of the European megalithic culture are to be found huddled along the Atlantic seaboard, primarily in Ireland, Britain and Brittany. When this fact is coupled with the extremely early carbon 14 dates obtained in the west of Ireland, dates which make them the oldest such structures in the world, this gives a very clear indication that Ireland was the source of the megalithic building culture.

Further proof of this is the extremely high concentrations of megalithic artwork found upon Irish shores. The Boyne Valley in Ireland contains over 60% of all Europe's megalithic art, with the great Neolithic temple of Knowth containing more than a quarter of Europe's entire collection, making Knowth the absolute centre of European megalithic art. In stark comparison, only a mere six British sites feature even the slightest trace of megalithic artwork. This highlights the Boyne Valley's status as a spiritual centre for the European megalithic religion. At its peak, Knowth would have been considered the Cistine Chapel of the ancient religion. Archaeological evidence has shown that people made pilgrimages to Knowth from all over Europe.
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 11 Oct 2020 06:37 #27

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5182
  • Likes received: 1906
MrAnderson wrote:
The Earliest Megalithic Structures in Europe

www.newgrange.com/european-megalithic.htm
The European Megalithic Culture:
One of the most striking features of the European megalithic monuments, is the fact that they simply do not appear in any greatly significant concentrations on the European mainland, instead the great civic centres of the European megalithic culture are to be found huddled along the Atlantic seaboard, primarily in Ireland, Britain and Brittany. When this fact is coupled with the extremely early carbon 14 dates obtained in the west of Ireland, dates which make them the oldest such structures in the world, this gives a very clear indication that Ireland was the source of the megalithic building culture.

Further proof of this is the extremely high concentrations of megalithic artwork found upon Irish shores. The Boyne Valley in Ireland contains over 60% of all Europe's megalithic art, with the great Neolithic temple of Knowth containing more than a quarter of Europe's entire collection, making Knowth the absolute centre of European megalithic art. In stark comparison, only a mere six British sites feature even the slightest trace of megalithic artwork. This highlights the Boyne Valley's status as a spiritual centre for the European megalithic religion. At its peak, Knowth would have been considered the Cistine Chapel of the ancient religion. Archaeological evidence has shown that people made pilgrimages to Knowth from all over Europe.




^^^^^^ Megalithic Petroglyphs from Ireland and Nevada respectively ^^^^
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 12 Oct 2020 23:16 #28

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5182
  • Likes received: 1906
MrAnderson wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
The Earliest Megalithic Structures in Europe

www.newgrange.com/european-megalithic.htm
The European Megalithic Culture:
One of the most striking features of the European megalithic monuments, is the fact that they simply do not appear in any greatly significant concentrations on the European mainland, instead the great civic centres of the European megalithic culture are to be found huddled along the Atlantic seaboard, primarily in Ireland, Britain and Brittany. When this fact is coupled with the extremely early carbon 14 dates obtained in the west of Ireland, dates which make them the oldest such structures in the world, this gives a very clear indication that Ireland was the source of the megalithic building culture.

Further proof of this is the extremely high concentrations of megalithic artwork found upon Irish shores. The Boyne Valley in Ireland contains over 60% of all Europe's megalithic art, with the great Neolithic temple of Knowth containing more than a quarter of Europe's entire collection, making Knowth the absolute centre of European megalithic art. In stark comparison, only a mere six British sites feature even the slightest trace of megalithic artwork. This highlights the Boyne Valley's status as a spiritual centre for the European megalithic religion. At its peak, Knowth would have been considered the Cistine Chapel of the ancient religion. Archaeological evidence has shown that people made pilgrimages to Knowth from all over Europe.




^^^^^^ Megalithic Petroglyphs from Ireland and Nevada respectively ^^^^

Basque Burial Ground , Basque Country , Spain ....

isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 21 Oct 2020 05:03 #29

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5182
  • Likes received: 1906
We are being lied to about our worlds history

This is some fascinating material here

tangatawhenua16.wixsite.com/the-first-ones-blog/single-post/2016/09/06/69-Giants-of-the-Pacific-2
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 21 Dec 2020 16:48 #30

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5182
  • Likes received: 1906
Came across this today. Wanted to share

twitter.com/AshmoleanMuseum/status/1317390920128614400
Happy #InternationalArchaeologyDay! This Egyptian rag doll was discovered by Flinders Petrie, and British Egyptologist and pioneer in the field of archaeology. It is made from flax, woven and dyed wool and human hair.

So .... about that hair colour ...........

I think our history is not as is being told to us ....

isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 21 Dec 2020 17:57 #31

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5182
  • Likes received: 1906
" wE wUz rEd hEds n ShEiT "
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 01 Jan 2021 14:59 #32

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5182
  • Likes received: 1906
Sepehr again

atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/2020/10/19000-year-old-virginia-flint-knife.html?m=1
What’s more, chemical analysis carried out last year on a European-style stone knife found in Virginia back in 1971 revealed that it was made of French-originating flint.

French flint in America nearly 20 thousand years ago .....

Not to mention some very notable symbols that ((( they ))) would rather you didnt see anymore



isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2021 15:08 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 03 Jan 2021 03:32 #33

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5182
  • Likes received: 1906
Another of Sepehrs excellent presentations



On the origins of Aryans , renamed as Indo European by the guess whos
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 03 Jan 2021 03:33 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Out of Africa - A Modern Day (((( Fairytale )))) 13 Jan 2021 07:53 #34

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5182
  • Likes received: 1906
" I know that most men, including those at ease with problems of the greatest complexity, can seldom accept even the simplest and most obvious truth if it be such as would oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions which they have delighted in explaining to colleagues, which they have proudly taught to others, and which they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabric of their lives.” – Leo Tolstoy

ancientnews.net/2018/10/26/have-new-discoveries-put-the-recent-out-of-africa-theory-into-crisis/

An interesting read.

The out of Africa theory is indeed collapsing and new theories are emerging in its place which better suit the available date

Im not sure they will get to the bottom of it , but its an fascinating journey
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 13 Jan 2021 07:54 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Modern 'Art' is an Abomination5.88Thursday, 03 August 2017
A Modern Odyseey5.88Sunday, 26 November 2017
The Death Cult Of The Modern Age5.81Monday, 26 June 2017
Insanity Of Modern Feminism.5.81Sunday, 23 September 2018
MH 370: a modern day Philadelphia Experiment5.81Monday, 22 June 2015
The Modern Rise of Paganism5.81Sunday, 31 May 2015
Modern Mistakes about History5.81Sunday, 07 July 2013
Revolt Against Globalism & The Modern World5.75Sunday, 12 August 2018
Negative effects of modern technology......5.75Sunday, 09 March 2014
Ancient modern tools 20,000 and 318,000 years old.5.75Friday, 17 July 2015
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.