Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Movie Great Pyramid K 2019 - Director Fehmi Krasniqi

The Movie Great Pyramid K 2019 - Director Fehmi Krasniqi 02 Dec 2020 11:54 #1

• Frothy
  • Released
French documentary film, now available in English language, the premise being that the ancient Egyptians could make limestone cement and mould blocks, and could also use glass to focus sunlight onto granite rock to melt it. As well as a focus on Fibonacci Sequences, and other mathematical patterns.

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Movie Great Pyramid K 2019 - Director Fehmi Krasniqi 03 Dec 2020 12:38 #2

• Frothy
  • Released
I posted this clip a year or so ago, seems like a good time to post it again, being so relevant to the above documentary film.

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2020 12:39 by Frothy.

The Movie Great Pyramid K 2019 - Director Fehmi Krasniqi 04 Dec 2020 11:31 #3

• Flare
Guest1041 wrote:
That video is quite interesting until it niggerizes the ancient Egyptians...... that's just fucking cringe watching a bunch of boons with footballer's haircuts carrying in like the wisest kangz the world had ever known....

I can't take much of it Frothy to be honest.

Ah, so that was the catch of Frothy posting it.

I won't even bother to press play.

The Movie Great Pyramid K 2019 - Director Fehmi Krasniqi 04 Dec 2020 15:57 #4

• Frothy
  • Released
I'm mainly interested in the cement/melting granite aspect. it's just a theory though, the parts about Negro Egyptians and Freemasonry isn't why I watched it, I'm interested in the technique of construction.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 04 Dec 2020 17:04 by Frothy.

The Movie Great Pyramid K 2019 - Director Fehmi Krasniqi 04 Dec 2020 17:19 #5

• Frothy
  • Released
Guest1041 wrote:
The creation of limestone cement stone blocks by the ancient Egyptians is fascinating and there might be something in it.

I'll have to get back to Egypt and have a look for myself. Comparing actual known stone blocks with the supposed cement blocks.

But I find it very hard to believe granite can be melted and reformed in any way except perhaps at the heart of a volcano....

The creator of this Limestone cement theory is a man called Joseph Davidovits who himself does not subscribe to any belief that granite can be melted and reformed..

So that film seems perhaps to get slightly carried away with bullshit. But that's how they do things, mix the truth in with disinformation to make a solid block of plausible sounding bullshit.

Limestone concrete hypothesis

Davidovits believes that the blocks of the pyramid are not carved stone, but mostly a form of limestone concrete and that they were "cast" as with modern concrete.[1] According to this hypothesis, soft limestone with a high kaolinite content was quarried in the wadi on the south of the Giza Plateau. The limestone was then dissolved in large, Nile-fed pools until it became a watery slurry. Lime (found in the ash of cooking fires) and natron (also used by the Egyptians in mummification) were mixed in. The pools were then left to evaporate, leaving behind a moist, clay-like mixture. This wet "concrete" would be carried to the construction site where it would be packed into reusable wooden moulds and in a few days would undergo a chemical reaction similar to the curing of concrete. New blocks, he suggests, could be cast in place, on top of and pressed against the old blocks. Proof-of-concept tests using similar compounds were carried out at a geopolymer institute in northern France and it was found that a crew of five to ten, working with simple hand tools, could agglomerate a structure of five, 1.3 to 4.5 ton blocks in a couple of weeks.[2] He also claims that the Famine Stele, along with other hieroglyphic texts, describe the technology of stone agglomeration.

Davidovits's method is not accepted by the academic mainstream. His method does not explain the granite stones, weighing well over 10 tons, above the King's Chamber, which he agrees were carved. Geologists have carefully scrutinized Davidovits's suggested technique and concluded his concrete came from natural limestone quarried in the Mokattam Formation.[3] However, Davidovits alleges that the bulk of the soft limestone came from the same natural Mokkatam Formation quarries found by geologists, and insists that ancient Egyptians used the soft marly layer instead of the hard layer to re-agglomerate stones.

Sure but wasn't that granite that was melted on the short clip I posted in post 2 of the thread? The science dude said his glass using the sun can melt anything on Earth.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 04 Dec 2020 17:21 by Frothy.

The Movie Great Pyramid K 2019 - Director Fehmi Krasniqi 04 Dec 2020 17:26 #6

• Frothy
  • Released
This dude is melting granite using such a method
Jews LARPing as Nazis

The Movie Great Pyramid K 2019 - Director Fehmi Krasniqi 04 Dec 2020 17:31 #7

• Frothy
  • Released
Evidence of melted granite at Pyramid site.

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare