Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Should blacks be enslaved again?

Should blacks be enslaved again? 15 Jun 2021 00:42 #1

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
Something sure as hell isn't working out for them. Because despite making up only 12.7 to 13.4% of the population, they are responsible for around 38% of the crime that happens in this country. And the more serious the crime, such as armed robbery or murder, the percentage of blacks who are responsible goes WAY up.

One of the problems that I have heard that faces blacks is systemic unemployment. Right now that may not be much of a problem with all of the places hiring due to the lifting of coronavirus restrictions. But no doubt a lack of employment opportunities for them will go back to what it used to be. The enslavement of blacks would solve all that. And with slaves not being allowed to own guns, there would be far fewer of them killing each other. Not only that, it would be FAR better for things to be made here in the U.S. by slaves than having them made by wage slaves in places such as China.

You may be wondering what all this has to do with history. Well history is written by the victors. You have all been told and continue to be told that slavery in the old South was a bad thing. But was it really? I was watching some history show a while back where they spoke of one ex-slave who wrote a letter to somebody in our government decrying the abolishment of slavery. No doubt many blacks were better off as slaves than they were left to fend for themselves.

Also, slaves earned money. They must have. Because many slaves were able to eventually not only buy their freedom, but the freedom of family members and others as well. And let us not forget that many free blacks back then themselves owned slaves. As for how for slaves were treated, as anybody would know that uses animals for work, the better you treat the animals, the more work you can get out of them. The same must have held true for black slaves.

Another thing is that if they were allowed to, many blacks in the south would have fought for the confederacy. Some did. I will show you a picture of them. Along with some other pictures you may find interesting. I posted this same sort of thread at a forum with the word "hot" in the title. Apparently this thread was too hot for them. Because they banned me for "racism." What a joke.

etc. etc. etc. etc.
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2021 00:45 by breakfree.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should blacks be enslaved again? 16 Jun 2021 23:28 #2

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
'Cult' what say you spend more time preparing for this Great Re-Set/NWO w/food & weapons of defense rather than lather up the same old TRIBE race baiting. Spiritual war, foo'!

Should blacks be enslaved again? 16 Jun 2021 23:47 #3

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
How about you stick to the topic at hand.

Should blacks be enslaved again? 16 Jun 2021 23:55 #4

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Enslavement be forbidden by the Bible. Satan your main man, Cult?

Should blacks be enslaved again? 18 Jun 2021 23:31 #5

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
wiikkidd wrote:
Enslavement be forbidden by the Bible. Satan your main man, Cult?

Stop hallucinating. Slavery is promoted in the bible. Even jesus supported it.

Should blacks be enslaved again? 19 Jun 2021 23:38 #6

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Uh, you got to be bored stupid or took the vax or drunk. No web site of your own yet? But here you are, doing nothing positive.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Should blacks be enslaved again? 20 Jun 2021 22:35 #7

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
wiikkidd wrote:
Uh, you got to be bored stupid or took the vax or drunk. No web site of your own yet? But here you are, doing nothing positive.

I could get a website of my own real fucking easy. All I have to do is what all the other forums do. Get a hold of some jewish authorities and tell them I have a plan to mislead the goyim. And to do so I need help funding a website at which I can lead them astray. Then I would have all the money I need to do so. I am trying to get you to comment on the points I make in my threads. It may go nowhere. But it is still doing something positive.

Should blacks be enslaved again? 20 Jun 2021 22:41 #8

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
This thread's title is to be taken seriously. Oh, you are a dandy one yes. Go back to the deli, and whip up a BLT already.

Should blacks be enslaved again? 23 Jun 2021 23:45 #9

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
wiikkidd wrote:
This thread's title is to be taken seriously. Oh, you are a dandy one yes. Go back to the deli, and whip up a BLT already.

I put the question to you in the title. Why not stop being a "girly man" and answer it. By taking things seriously, there are things to be discovered. Such as the mistake I made in my thread. I posted a sign that asked for negro workers. I thought it was the slaves who would make $1.25 an hour. Turns out I was wrong. It was the slave owners who would be making that. Just think how satisfying it would have been to you to point that mistake out to me. Instead, you choose to be a jerkoff. If that is the best you can manage, go haunt somebody elses thread.

Should blacks be enslaved again? 23 Jun 2021 23:56 #10

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Really? This over the top BS 'white flour' bravado all you do? And the fact you do NOT post yourself in the avatar section.......................wow. Why not go do that website deal solo, eh? Black slaves, next up Juan the gardener?

Should blacks be enslaved again? 19 Jul 2021 23:26 #11

• breakfree
  • Fresh Member
wiikkidd wrote:
Really? This over the top BS 'white flour' bravado all you do? And the fact you do NOT post yourself in the avatar section.......................wow. Why not go do that website deal solo, eh? Black slaves, next up Juan the gardener?

If you are White, how much of a brain drug induced thrill has your "mind" been brainwashed to provide you. And trying to get you to think differently would be as hard as trying to talk somebody into giving up heroin.

Should blacks be enslaved again? 20 Jul 2021 00:27 #12

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Post yourself as the avatar space provided. What, that too much truth? Scared of what or whom? We are all going to be eliminated within a years time. Unless you have a nice flat in IS RA EL, working a deli of course.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare