Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
The place to discuss all things IT and Internet related. Computers, Devices, Phones, Storage, Hardware and Software, Browsers, Connections, Proxy Servers, Security, Troubleshooting and more.

TOPIC: All your hard drives R our cloud

All your hard drives R our cloud 06 Sep 2014 20:59 #1

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
The Police Tool Pervs Use To Hack iCloud

To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

All your hard drives R our cloud 06 Sep 2014 22:07 #2

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Simple fix ...... no Clouds underwater.... :D

Last Edit: 06 Sep 2014 22:34 by Mario.

All your hard drives R our cloud 07 Sep 2014 05:32 #3

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
The video is making the point that at some point in the future local drive storage may no longer be an option....

Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

All your hard drives R our cloud 07 Sep 2014 08:04 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
rodin wrote:
The video is making the point that at some point in the future local drive storage may no longer be an option....

That is where they want it to be heading imho.

Actually getting to that point will take a while, though they are trying their best with the devices being presented for sale that ever increasingly rely on it.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

The day the cashless system is a completed global thing; its all done & over !! All your hard drives R our cloud 07 Sep 2014 12:28 #5

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
rodin wrote:
Yes its a dream & long time in the pipeline of these psychopathic masters to get this implemented!
Everything will just be server based & people will only have a access tool with no more storage ability & every single base program in one central place to control what you allowed to play with or not & all under one central underground kept masters control system = 100% NWO Utopia

Its all the same base concept 100% NWO control:
Cashless system controlled by there master g-d = 100% NWO Utopia
All education material monopolized & controlled by there master g-d = 100% NWO Utopia
All media controlled by there master g-d = 100% NWO Utopia
All military & equipment controlled by there master g-d = 100% NWO Utopia
All Internet programs controlled by there master g-d = 100% NWO Utopia
All Markets & Business controlled by there master g-d = 100% NWO Utopia
All Internet stored data & all personal information controlled by there master g-d = 100% NWO Utopia

Hell is a creation not a place!
<<< The real Holocaust & you are sitting in the train already being on the way to the entering gate!
And the hell master has all & everything in his hand & gets controlled with just a single finger ........
switches things ON & OFF just from one single keyboard. = Utopian Puppet show & you all will be the puppets.

So typical Rothschild style like design! Which will be the master of the entire Utopia.

Monopolization to the Max & it will be in the hand of a Fiat-Jew.
Time for the real Jew (if there are any) to take sides (because the future is predictable).

To be honest I don''t really care or give a sh@t anymore if this sick world population gets the super hell hole they praying for.

If people don't learn to say NO thank you let them all die in there own sh@t & swim in there families blood.

People do what you want; because it gets boring to even point to all these things to the brainless slaves and sheep like minds.

The day the cashless system is a completed global thing .......... its all done & over !!
Now there is still a option to get out of it without having blood sports.

Once its all cashless the public can only physically kill the responsible once to get out of it all.

Time is running out super fast ..........
You all don't believe it again .......... well I could not give a freaking sh@t what anyone just believes.
Your own blood & families blood running down the streets will be my & your personal confirmation!

No more soft talks ......... hard core reality into your faces!

Oh and don't be embarrassed to tell all your children what there guarantee future will be which you placed & voting your children into!

Read the F@cking PROTOCOLS OF ZION its all in there & detailed ........
Even a totally Retarded one could not misunderstand this already 95% implemented script play!
http://biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

Mark my words.

Your choice to make & have no illusion about the reality of it >>>>

So where is the solution ........ I tell you!! ..........

Stop all activities don't even get out of bed would be a perfect solution & switch all your power off so you can not play around. ...........
drop & stop everything, everything NOW & don't move a finger or open just even your mouths > EVERYTHING!

So people will say I'm full of sh@t ........ well we will see whose sh@t will fill up all the pans & mouths!

Mark my words.

Solution option two!
But not to worry you always having these two options left for yourself & family if just listening and acting becomes to hard for you.
Your Free Choice >> >> now you are the Winner; free at last :thumbup:
Your Masters wet dream!                                    
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 07 Sep 2014 15:41 by Mario.

All your hard drives R our cloud 08 Sep 2014 20:09 #6

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
novum wrote:
rodin wrote:

That is where they want it to be heading imho.

Actually getting to that point will take a while, though they are trying their best with the devices being presented for sale that ever increasingly rely on it.

Only local terrorist and/or neo nazi linux users have local drives soon.
Not to be confused with the cloud of moderate freedom loving half terrorists in Syria, highly trained with media and PR business.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

All your hard drives R our cloud 09 Sep 2014 19:01 #7

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
You really think they are driving us toward iwankcloud computing?

I think only certain applications/situations warrant it and some dip shit computer owners i.e. crApple users are buying into that shit when they don't need to.

Even solid state is getting cheap. There are few good reasons to trust your shit to iclouds unless you are continually on the move etc.

And yeah.. course the small penis up each others arses brigade aka our Etonian and associated masters are getting people to look through it all....

hard drives and solid state drives aren't going anywhere. Enough dip shits will use facebook and icloud for eradication of local drives to be unnecessary.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 09 Sep 2014 19:02 by Mr Cappy.

All your hard drives R our cloud 09 Sep 2014 19:16 #8

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Anyone with a local drive storage is rebranded terrist. Then what? Sure, some peeps will still keep them, but it'll be leverage...

Third, they are enforced

All your hard drives R our cloud 09 Sep 2014 20:51 #9

• Oracle
rodin wrote:
Anyone with a local drive storage is rebranded terrist. Then what? Sure, some peeps will still keep them, but it'll be leverage...

Well, what to do with a local drive, if all operating systems suddenly run from a cloud?
The trend is they want to push tablet stuff etc.. further reducing desktop development, and other projects to "standardize" certain infrastructure on open source systems. The battle is already going on, while average user may consider by now moving away from windows. Win 8 was a disaster, and recently cancelled production.

In case you missed it rodin, read here:
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/63539-the-political-satire-thread.html?start=40#124319
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 09 Sep 2014 20:58 by Oracle.

All your hard drives R our cloud 09 Sep 2014 22:18 #10

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Oracle wrote:
rodin wrote:

Well, what to do with a local drive, if all operating systems suddenly run from a cloud?
The trend is they want to push tablet stuff etc.. further reducing desktop development, and other projects to "standardize" certain infrastructure on open source systems. The battle is already going on, while average user may consider by now moving away from windows. Win 8 was a disaster, and recently cancelled production.

In case you missed it rodin, read here:
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/63539-the-political-satire-thread.html?start=40#124319

Kinda reminds me of another much less obnoxious Jew Richard Branson. (I quite like him actually) Let the record side slide when he decided to major in transport and now of course money/banking. I refused to go see the VIRGIN MONEY fireworks display to close the Edinburgh PC Festival

Secretly Jewish Gates is now much more concerned with sterilising people en masse than boring old OS which these days stands for open source

I heard windows 9 will be free. they can't give it away....

Third, they are enforced

All your hard drives R our cloud 09 Sep 2014 23:34 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
rodin wrote:

Nothing is free. :ponda: :hmm: :hahano: :thumbup:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

All your hard drives R our cloud 09 Sep 2014 23:42 #12

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
novum wrote:
rodin wrote:

Nothing is free. :ponda: :hmm: :hahano: :thumbup:

well there is the backdoor, trapdoor and hotline to mordor

Nevertheless, nobody gets paid for telling the truth, i can vouch for that :(

Third, they are enforced

All your hard drives R our cloud 10 Sep 2014 12:45 #13

• Oracle
rodin wrote:
Secretly Jewish Gates is now much more concerned with sterilising people en masse than boring old OS which these days stands for open source

As said, open source is targeted as we speak.
Powerful interests push some naughty stuff there, spearheaded by RedHat, which have close ties to US military and also industry. They push for a standardized core system, enabling all kind of stuff not doable with a highly flexible system.
Keep in mind, ~70+% of servers are unix or linux based. Desktop is just a by-product, if you get your hands on servers.

As for windows, I believe MS always had bad policies form technical pov, and its inevitable their share will decrease on desktop market. I mean, he started with theft, "acquiring" DOS, and MS always remained copying other peoples original thoughts badly. They have some nice development stuff, and produce such rubbish with the tools.

The question is, what will fill the void MS leaves after their support of WinXP/Vista/7 ends?
MacOSX is not a solution ion my view, its a closed source BSD.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 10 Sep 2014 12:47 by Oracle.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare