Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
The place to discuss all things IT and Internet related. Computers, Devices, Phones, Storage, Hardware and Software, Browsers, Connections, Proxy Servers, Security, Troubleshooting and more.

TOPIC: Steve Jobs To His Kids: Don’t Use Ipads

Steve Jobs To His Kids: Don’t Use Ipads 16 Sep 2014 20:31 #1

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
A recent New York Times article exemplified how technological and billionaire elites live by different standards than they prescribe to the American populace.

A piece entitled “Steve Jobs Was a Low-Tech Parent,” discusses how the late Apple CEO refused to allow his children to play with one of the company’s most popular devices, the Ipad.

“So, your kids must love the iPad?” I asked Mr. Jobs, trying to change the subject. The company’s first tablet was just hitting the shelves. “They haven’t used it,” he told me. “We limit how much technology our kids use at home.”

I’m sure I responded with a gasp and dumbfounded silence. I had imagined the Jobs’s household was like a nerd’s paradise: that the walls were giant touch screens, the dining table was made from tiles of iPads and that iPods were handed out to guests like chocolates on a pillow.

Nope, Mr. Jobs told me, not even close.

Since then, I’ve met a number of technology chief executives and venture capitalists who say similar things: they strictly limit their children’s screen time, often banning all gadgets on school nights, and allocating ascetic time limits on weekends.

Unfortunately, The Times didn’t press Jobs for a more in-depth explanation on why he restricted his kids’ use of a device that’s now played with by millions of children throughout the world, but the fact that various elites have followed in the tech guru’s steps suggests there is a double standard between how they raise their children, and how they believe lower and middle class American parents should.

The double standard is clear when one considers the actions of billionaires, such as former Microsoft CEO Bill Gates, whose foundation has invested millions of dollars pushing the Common Core curriculum onto public schools, but who opts to send his own children to private academies where the Common Core standard is not taught.

more

patriotrising.com/2014/09/15/steve-jobs-kids-dont-use-ipads/
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Steve Jobs To His Kids: Don’t Use Ipads 16 Sep 2014 23:25 #2

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
similar to when Alan Watt remarked that he was told yrs back by a cia guy - don't let your kids watch TV.
but here we all are in cyberspace with every keystroke recorded - even the ones we don't post.
He knew the Agenda here.
I think Jobs was slowly murdered with a strain of cancer that even alternative medicine ( that works) couldn't cure.
Last Edit: 16 Sep 2014 23:26 by Lizzy.

Steve Jobs To His Kids: Don’t Use Ipads 17 Sep 2014 07:29 #3

• zax
  • Gold Member
Bill Gates, whose foundation has invested millions of dollars pushing the Common Core curriculum onto public schools, but who opts to send his own children to private academies where the Common Core standard is not taught.

www.thedailysheeple.com/explicit-not-debunked-yes-this-lady-is-teaching-school-kids-sex-ed-with-a-strap-on-dildo_092014

I've read quotes over the years by tv producers and Hollywood bigshots saying they would never let their kids watch their own work or much anything on tv or out of Hollywood as well as media moguls laughing at the masses for believing the propaganda they put out daily.

Steve Jobs To His Kids: Don’t Use Ipads 17 Sep 2014 07:37 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
zax wrote:
I've read quotes over the years by tv producers and Hollywood bigshots saying they would never let their kids watch their own work or much anything on tv or out of Hollywood as well as media moguls laughing at the masses for believing the propaganda they put out daily.

Propaganda and programming.

It is not normal for the mind to watch things that appear to be real, but arent. It affects peoples minds and consciousness and most people arent aware that it does and why. This is only a very recent occurance in human history.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Steve Jobs To His Kids: Don’t Use Ipads 17 Sep 2014 08:04 #5

• zax
  • Gold Member
It is so ingrained in most folks that they can be shown studies on how the brain goes into alpha states and how crimes can be traced to people imitating actors and actresses and still think it is just happenstance or just the product of distrurbed individuals.

Music is another form of mind control.This has been known for thousands of years.Although the modern concert is like a church gathering of the faithful,it goes back ritual sacrifices and pagan ceremonies with the beating on logs or drums,It was rtefined in the Jazz age,and then later with rock n roll.

Steve Jobs To His Kids: Don’t Use Ipads 17 Sep 2014 13:11 #6

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
novum wrote:
zax wrote:

Propaganda and programming.

It is not normal for the mind to watch things that appear to be real, but arent. It affects peoples minds and consciousness and most people arent aware that it does and why. This is only a very recent occurance in human history.
Right, it is destructive, and reason why our planet is in such a bad shape.

For the same reason, the proponents and mouthpieces for multicult in Europe won't sent their own children at schools with 80% foreigners, because they fear their children won't learn properly the native language.
These are the hypocrites which must be put on trial in the future.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.