Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
The place to discuss all things IT and Internet related. Computers, Devices, Phones, Storage, Hardware and Software, Browsers, Connections, Proxy Servers, Security, Troubleshooting and more.

TOPIC: #StopThe Bias

#StopThe Bias 30 Aug 2018 20:24 #1

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

#StopThe Bias 31 Aug 2018 10:04 #2

• Frothy
  • Released
Is the bias against Zionism?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

#StopThe Bias 11 Nov 2018 10:55 #3

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Is the bias against Zionism?
The Bias is Against; Whites, Males, and Christians
Thanks for showing us you're an Collectivist Establishment NPC
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2018 11:06 by Rocco.

#StopThe Bias 12 Nov 2018 04:18 #4

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
I don't get it, I thought Israel loved Don to bits??

#StopThe Bias 12 Nov 2018 17:43 #5

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Ugh wrote:
Even the Jews are divided.
You have the Right-Wing Zionist Israeli loving Muslim hating Jews - Good guys (for now)
And you have the Left-Wing Liberal Intellectual Atheist Israel hating Muslim loving Jews - Wronguns
You can't fix stupid

#StopThe Bias 13 Dec 2018 13:16 #6

• Frothy
  • Released
Rocco wrote:
Ugh wrote:
You have the Right-Wing Zionist Israeli loving Muslim hating Jews - Good guys (for now)
And you have the Left-Wing Liberal Intellectual Atheist Israel hating Muslim loving Jews - Wronguns

So you think Jews are better than Muslims and it would be an improved situation if all Jews were Right-Wing Zionists that hate Muslims.

Thus, the ones who detect Israel as an international crime factory are wrong-uns. Do they need to be corrected eh?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 13 Dec 2018 13:18 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

#StopThe Bias 13 Dec 2018 13:39 #7

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Ugh wrote:

So you think Jews are better than Muslims and it would be an improved situation if all Jews were Right-Wing Zionists that hate Muslims.

Thus, the ones who detect Israel as an international crime factory are wrong-uns. Do they need to be corrected eh?
No, you have that backwards again. You should read Sun Tzu - The Art of War
You can't fix stupid

#StopThe Bias 13 Dec 2018 14:27 #8

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Billy ZOG shilling for Israel again..

"Its the good Jews v bad Jews..dont punch right!"

All those occupying your government are the good Jews...

All those running the FED & Wall Street are the good Jews...

"Love your enemies."
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

#StopThe Bias 13 Dec 2018 14:46 #9

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
Billy ZOG shilling for Israel again..

"Its the good Jews v bad Jews..dont punch right!"

All those occupying your government are the good Jews...

All those running the FED & Wall Street are the good Jews...

"Love your enemies."
Why do I have to keep repeating myself. Did you not understand my previous post?
You can't fix stupid

#StopThe Bias 13 Dec 2018 15:22 #10

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Ugh wrote:

Let me run it by you one more time, as you seem blindsided by your Leftist bias. The ones who hate Israel, are not leaving our nations soon. They also tend to be Atheists and Leftists. And yes, they are extremely harmful for Western society. They are the Leftists, The Commies, The Marxists, The Social Democrats, The Liberals, The Fake News Media, Holyweird, The Marxist Uni Professors, AntiFa, and the treacherous Trade Unions. The Right Wing Zionists want to create a hostile environment for them and force them to leave and move to Israel. I say, let them go.
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 13 Dec 2018 15:30 by Rocco.

#StopThe Bias 13 Dec 2018 15:33 #11

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Ugh wrote:

Let me run it by you one more time, as you seem blindsided by your Leftist bias. The ones who hate Israel, are not leaving our nations soon. They also tend to be Atheists and Leftists. And yes, they are extremely harmful for Western society. The Right Wing Zionists want to create a hostile environment for them and force them to leave and move to Israel. I say, let them go.

The vast majority of Jews in the United Kingdom, (and I assume elsewhere), don't hate Israel, be them left or right wing.

They support the State of Israel. They are Zionists, whichever party they vote for.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 13 Dec 2018 15:35 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

#StopThe Bias 13 Dec 2018 15:42 #12

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Ugh wrote:

Let me run it by you one more time, as you seem blindsided by your Leftist bias. The ones who hate Israel, are not leaving our nations soon. They also tend to be Atheists and Leftists. And yes, they are extremely harmful for Western society. The Right Wing Zionists want to create a hostile environment for them and force them to leave and move to Israel. I say, let them go.

The vast majority of Jews in the United Kingdom, whom are Zionists (and I assume elsewhere), don't hate Israel, be them left or right wing.

They support the State of Israel.
Either way. Right Wing Zionists supporting and funding the Kosher Nationalist movements and creating more animosity between Muslims and Jews/Christians is good. Let things polarize, and escalate. It's all good. Yes, the Right Wing Zionists are doing it for their own benefit, of course. But that doesn't mean we can't take advantage of this situation. We have a small window of opportunity here. And we might never get that chance again. Just let it all go off, were already losing our lands and we are on our way to extinction, so what have we got to lose?
You can't fix stupid

#StopThe Bias 13 Dec 2018 15:47 #13

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
There is a difference between not hating/supporting the existence of Israel and Zionism. Zionism is the racial Talmudic belief in a people of chosenites who think they have rights they deny other people. The militaristic colonizing power in Israel is of course Zionist, where Palestine lands are occupied by tanks and those who throw stones against them to protect the little area they have left demonized.

Few people in the world want Israel to disappear, and rightly so, because what would happen then? The 6-or-so million jews who live there right now would have to be spread out over other countries again and start scheming their ways into those countries.

I think one of the main reasons why jewish power seekers (i.e.: not all jews) were and are such a problem in the world, is just because they didn't have a homeland to build up and defend all over history. If they would have had that, history would have had a more benign cause of events.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

#StopThe Bias 13 Dec 2018 16:08 #14

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
"Hate" might be a strong word, but there is a rift between Right Wing Zionists who are pushing the Kosher Nationalist Movements, and the Leftist Jews who like to cuddle the mozzies. And people who have the best interests of Traditional Western Society at heart should take advantage of that
You can't fix stupid

#StopThe Bias 01 Feb 2019 12:00 #15

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
There is a difference between not hating/supporting the existence of Israel and Zionism. Zionism is the racial Talmudic belief in a people of chosenites who think they have rights they deny other people. The militaristic colonizing power in Israel is of course Zionist, where Palestine lands are occupied by tanks and those who throw stones against them to protect the little area they have left demonized.

Few people in the world want Israel to disappear, and rightly so, because what would happen then? The 6-or-so million jews who live there right now would have to be spread out over other countries again and start scheming their ways into those countries.

I think one of the main reasons why jewish power seekers (i.e.: not all jews) were and are such a problem in the world, is just because they didn't have a homeland to build up and defend all over history. If they would have had that, history would have had a more benign cause of events.

And rightly so??

Fuck off man. Israel is the most cancerous terror-State in the world.

And even tho the jews have Israel now, they are STILL spread out all over the world, like you are for example.

Indeed, the jews should have the right to live together.

On the moon that is.

#StopThe Bias 01 Feb 2019 12:11 #16

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:

And rightly so??

Fuck off man. Israel is the most cancerous terror-State in the world.

And even tho the jews have Israel now, they are STILL spread out all over the world, like you are for example.

Indeed, the jews should have the right to live together.

On the moon that is.

:chuckle:

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Rocco