Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
The place to discuss all things IT and Internet related. Computers, Devices, Phones, Storage, Hardware and Software, Browsers, Connections, Proxy Servers, Security, Troubleshooting and more.

TOPIC: The Zombie Apocalypse

The Zombie Apocalypse 06 Oct 2018 22:14 #1

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
exilium wrote:
In the future Zebrinski in his novel Between two ages said we will soon be given a new reality where we will be unable to think or speak for ourselves, in the coming Zombie Technopoly, was it a long term plan or have we simply become.

How far into this new religion are you willing to go or give up to have such a imaginary world.
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Zombie Apocalypse 07 Oct 2018 00:21 #2

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
In the future Zebrinski in his novel Between two ages said we will soon be given a new reality where we will be unable to think or speak for ourselves, in the coming Zombie Technopoly, was it a long term plan or have we simply become.

How far into this new religion are you willing to go or give up to have such a imaginary world.

How far Roc.

How much will we let others make the system that we could and should be creating for ourselves??
The threat is not computers or the internet. The threat is coming from the creators of the video you posted
You can't fix stupid

The Zombie Apocalypse 07 Oct 2018 11:22 #3

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:

How far Roc.

How much will we let others make the system that we could and should be creating for ourselves??
The threat is not computers or the internet. The threat is coming from the creators of the video you posted

I know that, they are telling us how it has been done and where it is taking us, most of us, but not all.

Do you have an alternative? to what are Varroa Destructors of our true reality.

Because we really need a new one of our own volition.
They did not invent the internet or the computer. They coopted and corrupted it, like everything else they touch. It's time we take our world back

Your grammar really sucks btw. Must be a British thing
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 07 Oct 2018 11:50 by Rocco.

The Zombie Apocalypse 07 Oct 2018 12:39 #4

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:

How far Roc.

I know that, they are telling us how it has been done and where it is taking us, most of us, but not all.

They did not invent the internet or the computer. They coopted and corrupted it, like everything else they touch. It's time we take our world back

There is no taking back our world, only creating a new one, I'm doing this every day by creating as many things as I can from using skills and hand to eye coordination.

Grammar is irrelevant, but you do understand where I'm coming from, as a student of life I will take that as a complement.
We already created this world, why create another one? Just take back what is ours

No, I don't understand half of what you're saying. I think you're not fully in this reality. Just like you didn't know the difference between Travelers and Roma
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 07 Oct 2018 12:41 by Rocco.

The Zombie Apocalypse 07 Oct 2018 14:16 #5

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
exilium wrote:

How far Roc.

There is no taking back our world, only creating a new one, I'm doing this every day by creating as many things as I can from using skills and hand to eye coordination.

Grammar is irrelevant, but you do understand where I'm coming from, as a student of life I will take that as a complement.
We already created this world, why create another one? Just take back what is ours

No, I don't understand half of what you're saying. I think you're not fully in this reality. Just like you didn't know the difference between Travelers and Roma

There are lots of things I do not know, many are because people from different places and walks of life call people by other titles, your anology of how CM I am, is silly, what you think about me is irrelevant and not going to help create or take back our sentient thoughts, if there is any left to speak about.

So you think we the normal people made this reality, when do you think that this trait began to fail then?
I think trying to communicate with you is pointless
You can't fix stupid

The Zombie Apocalypse 07 Oct 2018 14:29 #6

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
Who exactly are supposed to have "taken over" our world?
I've faced down all the bullshit the world has thrown at me over the past 70 years, and I'm still the same tough-minded sonofabitch I always was; nobody has taken me over
...:)
Last Edit: 07 Oct 2018 14:31 by Ugh.