Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
The place to discuss all things IT and Internet related. Computers, Devices, Phones, Storage, Hardware and Software, Browsers, Connections, Proxy Servers, Security, Troubleshooting and more.

TOPIC: Is Avotaynu Jewish Surname Index site (((Shoahed))) ?

Is Avotaynu Jewish Surname Index site (((Shoahed))) ? 01 Apr 2019 17:10 #1

  • Exorcist
  • Exorcist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1779
  • Likes received: 653
Link goes to the Search Page. When I enter a surname and press the search button I get:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

www.avotaynu.com/csi/csi-home.htm


Anybody else getting this error?
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 01 Apr 2019 17:12 by Exorcist.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is Avotaynu Jewish Surname Index site (((Shoahed))) ? 01 Apr 2019 17:17 #2

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3687
  • Likes received: 2229
yes


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is Avotaynu Jewish Surname Index site (((Shoahed))) ? 01 Apr 2019 17:28 #3

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7352
  • Likes received: 940
OMG! Exorcist waddaya gonna do now? How you gonna accuse everyone of being a kike now?
Here ya go, maybe this helps,
www.judas.watch/

Or you could install the browser plugin,
coincidencedetector.com/
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 01 Apr 2019 17:30 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is Avotaynu Jewish Surname Index site (((Shoahed))) ? 01 Apr 2019 18:05 #4

  • Exorcist
  • Exorcist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1779
  • Likes received: 653
Rocco wrote:
OMG! Exorcist waddaya gonna do now? How you gonna accuse everyone of being a kike now?
Here ya go, maybe this helps,
www.judas.watch/

Or you could install the browser plugin,
coincidencedetector.com/

Fuck off Sayanim (((cunt)))…..:arowup:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Is Avotaynu Jewish Surname Index site (((Shoahed))) ? 01 Apr 2019 18:37 #5

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7352
  • Likes received: 940
Exorcist wrote:
Rocco wrote:
OMG! Exorcist waddaya gonna do now? How you gonna accuse everyone of being a kike now?
Here ya go, maybe this helps,
www.judas.watch/

Or you could install the browser plugin,
coincidencedetector.com/

Fuck off Sayanim (((cunt)))…..:arowup:
I was only trying to help
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is Avotaynu Jewish Surname Index site (((Shoahed))) ? 02 Apr 2019 16:52 #6

  • Exorcist
  • Exorcist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1779
  • Likes received: 653
Exorcist wrote:
Link goes to the Search Page. When I enter a surname and press the search button I get:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

www.avotaynu.com/csi/csi-home.htm


Anybody else getting this error?

Appears it's back up but the search facility has now been compromised. Previously you could scroll through multiple pages of similar sounding names with different spellings. Now it's been limited to one page......Business as Jewsual.
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is Avotaynu Jewish Surname Index site (((Shoahed))) ? 02 Apr 2019 17:04 #7

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7352
  • Likes received: 940
Exorcist wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
Link goes to the Search Page. When I enter a surname and press the search button I get:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

www.avotaynu.com/csi/csi-home.htm


Anybody else getting this error?

Appears it's back up but the search facility has now been compromised. Previously you could scroll through multiple pages of similar sounding names with different spellings. Now it's been limited to one page......Business as Jewsual.
Some Jews could sneak up on you undetected. You better stay off the innerwebs for awhile ;)
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.