Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Lux Interior

TOPIC: Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson?

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 11 Jan 2021 21:03 #121

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
I don't understand the problem of all these part-jews to just NOT be able to come to the Truth in regards to WW II.

I mean, what the hell is their problem now?

I'm in a chatgroup with Alt-Skull and he is self-admitted 25 % jewish... and that guy goes hardcore 1488 all the way.

He said back in the day he'd even joke with mates about putting his grandmother on the train to Auschwitz, in a light-hearted way ofc.

So if he can do it, then why the FUCK can't people like Guest1041 and Gaia do it...? What the hell is their problem anyway?

They're not full jews or anything. Gaia for example is only 25% jewish, yet he behaves like the most erratic orthodox jew from hell.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 11 Jan 2021 21:05 #122

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Roastie wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
novum wrote:
Guest1041 wrote:
What's more this is Lux's zone.

But Flare was doing this to the whole forum.

Flare cant moderate messages that are in other peoples zones.

He moved one of mine from here so that doesn't cut the mustard. If he abuses his status I reserve the right to do the same.
Now you can shut me down or go with it. Your choice.

Why did Flare moderate Lux Interior's zone Novum?

That's against freedom of speech and an abuse of powers on this forum isn't it?

Lux Interior wrote:
I have spoken to Flare and he has assured me he didn't move anything. I don't know what happened to it, never bothered with a screen grab (why should I?) but it was up and then ....gone.
But in the interests of this thread I accept his answer.

Flare cant moderate the members forums (except for Zorros forum, where Flare has been added as a mod).

The buttons to do anything just arent there for him. When Flare is in those areas, his account permissions are just the same as everyone else who isnt a mod. Even if he wanted to moderate those parts he physically cant, as the buttons to do it as well as the permissions to do it, disappear when he navigates into those bits.

If a post was moved, deleted or misplaced, it couldve been an accident by Lux, im just being frank here, I think this is the most likely cause, knowing what I know about the forum functions.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 11 Jan 2021 21:37 #123

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Lizzy wrote:
However when it comes to the Jewish Gene latent in them both they just CAN"T and WON"T EVER make that intellectual leap -
They have to keep with the idea that Hitler, the NS and the those who fought for their homeland against jewish communism , usury , the evil decrepitude of jew controlled Wiemar were dumb fools with a traitorous leadership - which is ABSURD.
1, You can take the black out of the jungle - but you can't take the jungle out of the black . - racial genetics
2, Islam is here to conquer - religious and to a lesser degree - racial.
both willing armies - weaponized by the jew - neither will fight against their own racial bias and religious indoctrination.
The intellectual leap is to not have heroes, iconoclasts or glorifying empires. They don't serve you, no matter the propaganda, they serve (((themselves))).

You seem to be blind for Nazionism and ALL its elements:
1 - focus on and caring for importing millions of common, non-powerful jews from all kinds of countries other than powerful ones from the Germanic ones the Nazis should have focused on.
2 - at the same time a total failure to protect and serve the German population and letting 61 cities being bombed to pieces, including the innocent civilians insidde
3 - the deal the Nazis made with what should be their archenemy; Jewish Hollywood, such that Nazis would not be portrayed negatively, while if they were rogue, the floor would be open to the Meyers to do just that, what only happened after the "job was done"
4 - the Nazis incriminating themselves with the """extermination camps""". Instead of openly showing the world they were NOT killing the jews en masse, they destroyed their own evidence to the contrary; the Holocaust Story was known in 1942 in media all around
5 - the Nazis fucking off to Argentina (and on a minor scale to the US; Operation Paperclip) and the inclusion of jews and other Nazis in Juan Peróns cabinet
6 - the offensive war machine of the Nazis and invasion of dozens of countries nothing to do with "the jewish problem" (*cough* Tunisia, Egypt, Neuschwabenland, etc. etc. usw)
7 - the jewishness of many Nazis themselves (Eichmann, Max Simon, Schacht, Goebbels, and so many others) including the poster boy for the so-called (non-existent) "Aryan race"
8 - the open and outright pseugenics including experiments (also with VACCINATIONS!) by the Nazis, making them Billy Gates et al. best friends, not the best friends of us, the common people
9 - the collaboration with the biggest (((controlled))) corporations but also banksters
10 - ALL the """mistakes""" they made in WWII. The mainstream "madness" "explanation" doesn't fit, the only logical conclusion possible with so many blatant "errors" is the fact they were deliberately failing
11 - the fact Dolfy Hitler was allowed on the cover! as Man of the Year! on (((Henry Luce)))s TIME magazine, back-to-back with his (staged) "enemy" Josif Stalin
12 - the actions of the Allies NOT destroying the camps or trainlines supplying them
13 - the inclusion of many Nazis in the post-war cabinets of both Germanies
14 - the training of German soldiers/SS by the jewish Palestine Irgun and their predecessors
15 - the fact most clients and patrons of Dolfy Hitler in Vienna were jews
16 - the intimate bond between Ricky Coudenhove-Kalergi and Karl "geopolitik" Haushofer in their campaigns of "Europe Must Perish"
17 - the establishment of the Nazi party and their occultist predecessors by Freemasonry

and dozens of more reasons.

Any intellectual, honest analysis of the Nazis, WWII and the relations with their so-called enemies points to the Nazis being controlled to
A - create Israel, a country full of revengeful jews (who could have been mass murdered (in that aspect the mainstream narrative makes more sense than the kind Nazis not harming jews but shipping them out)
B - destroy and partition Germany, the most powerful country of mainland Europe
C - blackwash any opposition to Coudenhove-Kalergi; mass enforces migration

Why do you keep turning a blind eye to all of this?
And why do you fall for a complete joke, that there is such a thing as a "jewish gene"?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 11 Jan 2021 21:42 #124

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
However when it comes to the Jewish Gene latent in them both they just CAN"T and WON"T EVER make that intellectual leap -
They have to keep with the idea that Hitler, the NS and the those who fought for their homeland against jewish communism , usury , the evil decrepitude of jew controlled Wiemar were dumb fools with a traitorous leadership - which is ABSURD.
1, You can take the black out of the jungle - but you can't take the jungle out of the black . - racial genetics
2, Islam is here to conquer - religious and to a lesser degree - racial.
both willing armies - weaponized by the jew - neither will fight against their own racial bias and religious indoctrination.
The intellectual leap is to not have heroes, iconoclasts or glorifying empires. They don't serve you, no matter the propaganda, they serve (((themselves))).

You seem to be blind for Nazionism and ALL its elements:
1 - focus on and caring for importing millions of common, non-powerful jews from all kinds of countries other than powerful ones from the Germanic ones the Nazis should have focused on.
2 - at the same time a total failure to protect and serve the German population and letting 61 cities being bombed to pieces, including the innocent civilians insidde
3 - the deal the Nazis made with what should be their archenemy; Jewish Hollywood, such that Nazis would not be portrayed negatively, while if they were rogue, the floor would be open to the Meyers to do just that, what only happened after the "job was done"
4 - the Nazis incriminating themselves with the """extermination camps""". Instead of openly showing the world they were NOT killing the jews en masse, they destroyed their own evidence to the contrary; the Holocaust Story was known in 1942 in media all around
5 - the Nazis fucking off to Argentina (and on a minor scale to the US; Operation Paperclip) and the inclusion of jews and other Nazis in Juan Peróns cabinet
6 - the offensive war machine of the Nazis and invasion of dozens of countries nothing to do with "the jewish problem" (*cough* Tunisia, Egypt, Neuschwabenland, etc. etc. usw)
7 - the jewishness of many Nazis themselves (Eichmann, Max Simon, Schacht, Goebbels, and so many others) including the poster boy for the so-called (non-existent) "Aryan race"
8 - the open and outright pseugenics including experiments (also with VACCINATIONS!) by the Nazis, making them Billy Gates et al. best friends, not the best friends of us, the common people
9 - the collaboration with the biggest (((controlled))) corporations but also banksters
10 - ALL the """mistakes""" they made in WWII. The mainstream "madness" "explanation" doesn't fit, the only logical conclusion possible with so many blatant "errors" is the fact they were deliberately failing
11 - the fact Dolfy Hitler was allowed on the cover! as Man of the Year! on (((Henry Luce)))s TIME magazine, back-to-back with his (staged) "enemy" Josif Stalin
12 - the actions of the Allies NOT destroying the camps or trainlines supplying them
13 - the inclusion of many Nazis in the post-war cabinets of both Germanies
14 - the training of German soldiers/SS by the jewish Palestine Irgun and their predecessors
15 - the fact most clients and patrons of Dolfy Hitler in Vienna were jews
16 - the intimate bond between Ricky Coudenhove-Kalergi and Karl "geopolitik" Haushofer in their campaigns of "Europe Must Perish"
17 - the establishment of the Nazi party and their occultist predecessors by Freemasonry

and dozens of more reasons.

Any intellectual, honest analysis of the Nazis, WWII and the relations with their so-called enemies points to the Nazis being controlled to
A - create Israel, a country full of revengeful jews (who could have been mass murdered (in that aspect the mainstream narrative makes more sense than the kind Nazis not harming jews but shipping them out)
B - destroy and partition Germany, the most powerful country of mainland Europe
C - blackwash any opposition to Coudenhove-Kalergi; mass enforces migration

Why do you keep turning a blind eye to all of this?
And why do you fall for a complete joke, that there is such a thing as a "jewish gene"?

Oh - same bs repeated again.

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Flare

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 11 Jan 2021 21:54 #125

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Voltaire wrote:

It's bizarre isn't it?

All those points made by Gaia have been debunked here literally over a dozen of times... yet he just keeps coming back with the same bs again and again to see if his lies might work this time.

And then he wonders why the Germans slapped a yellow star on the jews in order for them to eventually be railed out of their country.

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 11 Jan 2021 21:57 #126

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
just ignore his and the other establishment view posters on these topics - they do contribute on other subjects though

Truth is anti-semitic

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 11 Jan 2021 22:00 #127

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Voltaire wrote:
just ignore his and the other establishment view posters on these topics - they do contribute on other subjects though

Fair enough

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 11 Jan 2021 22:05 #128

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Voltaire wrote:

Btw... when it comes to contributing to other subjects.... I saw this video clip earlier today and it somehow made me think about Gaia contributing style to any (conspirational) topic on this forum:

Was that a crazy thought?
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2021 22:11 by Flare.

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 12 Jan 2021 01:58 #129

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Lux Interior wrote:
A pair of wannabe stormtroopers or a pair of decrepit losers bumbling through the Internet?
It's clear that their only weapon is idle chit chat and usurped ideals taken from online and regurgitated here without rhyme or reason.
Rehashed memes and cut and paste from one, evasion and mumbo jumbo from the other. Does anyone here take them seriously and have they ever practiced what they preach outside of a keyboard? I doubt it,evidence suggests not either.
Discuss.

G'day Lux Interior.

They are perfect for the forum so that we can all see how deeply indoctrinated and fanatical followers socially interact without ever having to actual spend any 'face to face' time with them to make the same observation. :D

Being here, they are not present in your real life. Rejoice.

I suggest we keep them here so that we can free as many as possible from having to deal with them in real life. ;) :D
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2021 01:59 by I AM ALL I AM. Reason: typo
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 12 Jan 2021 10:36 #130

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
MrAnderson wrote:

I will admit right here im not who I have been saying I am but you have nothing to fear from me

Im part of something much older than this network and this year we went public

I really do have to sign off for good now

All the clues are there , the pieces of the puzzle are right in front of you

truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/64951-lolita-express-jeffrey-epstein-ghislaine-maxwell-alan-dershowitz-prince-andrew-bill-clinton-and-more.html?start=20#361517
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2021 10:38 by Lux Interior.

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 12 Jan 2021 20:11 #131

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
Flare wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

It's bizarre isn't it?

All those points made by Gaia have been debunked here literally over a dozen of times... yet he just keeps coming back with the same bs again and again to see if his lies might work this time.

And then he wonders why the Germans slapped a yellow star on the jews in order for them to eventually be railed out of their country.

Yep - same old - same old - they just can't stop - it's in the blood -

archive.org/details/TheGreatJewishMaskAudiobook
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 12 Jan 2021 20:46 #132

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Lizzy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

It's bizarre isn't it?

Yep - same old - same old - they just can't stop - it's in the blood -

archive.org/details/TheGreatJewishMaskAudiobook

Ah, that link looks interesting.

Thanks.

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 13 Jan 2021 17:11 #133

Lux Interior wrote:
Where are you, shit weasel faggot, where are you?

I can imagine you screaming that every time you catch a glimpse of your self in the mirror :shemused:
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 13 Jan 2021 17:23 #134

novum wrote:
'sup niggaaaz!

I laugh at myself sometimes, another cheap high ABV lager helps there though ,don't worry :P

Gotta go, I'm felching an immigrant over at Napier Barracks this arvo, then I'm going to let them have their wicked, sandy way with me.
Last Edit: 14 Jan 2021 10:29 by Lux Interior.

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 14 Jan 2021 13:55 #135

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Hey ... it’s been a long time.

With the Jewish billionaire establishment finally coming out of the closet as communists and censoring every fucking person on social media who doesn’t think like Leon Trotsky, I thought I’d drop in and say hello

Sounds like the foreskin challenged nose goblins have been up to their old tricks again here too!!

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 14 Jan 2021 14:00 #136

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
hi orange - i dropped in again here just acouple days ago too - :cheers:
Last Edit: 14 Jan 2021 14:25 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 14 Jan 2021 14:12 #137

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Nice. I haven’t been on here for - 1 or more years - been on Twitter and Telegram ... seen the Commie coup and the extent of the election theft via the amount of censorship on Twitter to bury discussion of it

Civil War by the communist establishment against their hated founding stock Americans is not far away it seems
Last Edit: 14 Jan 2021 14:21 by Orangeaid.

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 14 Jan 2021 14:19 #138

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Orangeaid wrote:
Nice. I haven’t been on here for - 1 or more years - been on Twitter and Telegram ... seen the Commie coup and the extent of the election theft via the amount of censorship on Twitter to bury discussion of it

Civil War by the communist establishment against their hated founding stock Americans

Remarkable thing is that you don’t hear a single complaint from the leftists / anarchists / jews (who claim to be fighting the NWO) about the mass censorship being rolled out against Rightwing / Nationalist / National Socialists.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 14 Jan 2021 14:23 #139

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Of course not. They’re doing it and know they are in power and are currently untouchable

They are gloating about what they’ve done ... and relishing in their power
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, MrAnderson

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 14 Jan 2021 14:29 #140

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
^ Exactly - what thin veneer of a mask they wore is off now .
I've been on fukbook - had several 30 day zucked but on the whole met some great peeps.
Moderators: Lux Interior