Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: Lux Interior

TOPIC: Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson?

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 14 Jan 2021 15:52 #141

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Orangeaid wrote:
Of course not. They’re doing it and know they are in power and are currently untouchable

They are gloating about what they’ve done ... and relishing in their power

The thing is, the non-jewish leftists / anarchists and antifa will get hell to pay as well.

They might feel like they are winning, however they are digging their own graves for the jews.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 14 Jan 2021 16:17 #142

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
Lizzy wrote:
^ Exactly - what thin veneer of a mask they wore is off now .
I've been on fukbook - had several 30 day zucked but on the whole met some great peeps.

ZuckerBorg :wissl:

The only reason to go on Arsebook or Twatter would be to drop a truth bomb and earn a lifetime ban.
Compliance is complicity.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 18 Jan 2021 01:25 #143

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Post deleted due to lack of adult response.

Signed,
Your Zone Fuhrer.
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2021 08:25 by Lux Interior.

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 18 Jan 2021 03:10 #144

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
Flare wrote:
. Respond with your own words, not others, you idle bastard, now change it or I will.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 18 Jan 2021 08:09 #145

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
Lux Interior wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
^ Exactly - what thin veneer of a mask they wore is off now .
I've been on fukbook - had several 30 day zucked but on the whole met some great peeps.

ZuckerBorg :wissl:

The only reason to go on Arsebook or Twatter would be to drop a truth bomb and earn a lifetime ban.
Compliance is complicity.

LOL - My last posts here were The Great Jewish Mask - archive.org/details/TheGreatJewishMaskAudiobook

www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2021/01/14/the-jewish-role-in-promoting-cannabis-and-why-its-bad-for-you/?fbclid=IwAR3CEhNGH9lWBGpPkDnScwVBQ5XjxzbnzRlkd5gJQVlm7R_NxV8-JJ9qLNc

www.bitchute.com/video/RGP3KmEIb3j8/?fbclid=IwAR14viTjVmj12R8QLAamZME2aQ-ajajx-rc0XAzc5eYONIr-HkeylaZSwU4
perhaps it'll only be fed to whites -https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/01/13/eat-the-bugs-eu-approves-mealworms-for-human-consumption
?fbclid=IwAR1IJ56XD_xYK3MHi4BgMlDHz4XfE2uiXrBqmQHjUsJaKzCKJsStaD5tkns

republicbroadcasting.org/news/the-hidden-tyranny-the-rosenthal-document/?fbclid=IwAR2OJIJzxuyII8LeykqMcwN9Xs6HojDTDYvT1gaitu16mgZc1hNckKt-DOs

dailyarchives.org/index.php/reports/3666-ukranian-nationalists-demand-jews-apologize-for-communist-oppression?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&u...sJGL11W2kqb89DNFAeF4

Hey Lux - Enjoy this meal one day soon -
www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/01/13/eat-the-bugs-eu-approves-mealworms-for-human-consumption/?fbclid=IwAR1IJ56XD_xYK3MHi4BgMlDHz4XfE2uiXrBqmQHjUsJaKzCKJsStaD5tkns

www.zerohedge.com/commodities/worlds-largest-insect-farm-be-built-illinois-amid-signs-soaring-food-inflation?fbclid=IwAR0YryEcXWOXtnilMC0Ses5jUHEzcfwg...9V8y_siGiWho986bNxRQ

and no doubt you would agree with this article -

www.wnd.com/2021/01/blacks-superior-whites-bidens-civil-rights-pick-shocking-beliefs/?fbclid=IwAR0ufKb6qd74_OnnbXWVIBQE0TUFvZzMTnCiGw1sJGL11W2kqb89DNFAeF4

and under the massive covid scam - the JWO is suiciding peeps at a record pace -

and I really don't give a shit what you think - means zero to me -
Last Edit: 18 Jan 2021 08:17 by Lizzy.

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 18 Jan 2021 10:50 #146

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
Lizzy wrote:

Then kindly fuck off and post your demented shrieking somewhere else, this is Lux Zone, you're only here as an invited guest for as long as I allow it.

Capiche? :iitm:
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 18 Jan 2021 11:00 #147

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
Lux Interior wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

Then kindly fuck off and post your demented shrieking somewhere else, this is Lux Zone, you're only here as an invited guest for as long as I allow it.

Capiche? :iitm:

LOL - there there :sokay:

my my my corner - my rules - :hahano:

I answered your question - you slimy little mutant runt .
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 19 Jan 2021 13:15 #148

backfromthebrink wrote:
novum wrote:
'sup niggaaaz!

I laugh at myself sometimes, another cheap high ABV lager helps there though ,don't worry :P

Gotta go, I'm felching an immigrant over at Napier Barracks this arvo, then I'm going to let them have their wicked, sandy way with me.

:shemused:
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 21 Jan 2021 17:38 #149

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
I'm leaving this comment here, so it can't be deleted from a unloving freedom of information moderator called Flare.

After being called someone posting from Tel Aviv!, a "vile old hag" and today a "cunt", by your moderator Flare why the fuck
should I bother to contribute NOVUM?

I have never insulted Flare, your moderator in the same manner.

What do your say Novum?
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 21 Jan 2021 17:51 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 21 Jan 2021 18:07 #150

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
Are you enjoying the moderation now? :larf:
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Would Truth Zone improve without mini-me Flare and the unflushable turd Anderson? 21 Jan 2021 18:18 #151

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
Mmmgggfffmp HITLER! :larf:
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Moderators: Lux Interior