Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Frothy- Jew or not Jew?

Frothy- Jew or not Jew? 31 Mar 2019 12:46 #21

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
England should consider importing camels.I'd like to see lots more camels there.
They could replace the Aberdeen Angus and you could eat Camel Steak every day

You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 31 Mar 2019 12:48 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Frothy- Jew or not Jew? 31 Mar 2019 13:08 #22

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I'd prefer pakis.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 23 Aug 2019 09:26 by Lux Interior.

Frothy- Jew or not Jew? 23 Aug 2019 09:26 #23

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
You sorry little cunt.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

Frothy- Jew or not Jew? 27 Aug 2019 13:16 #24

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Frothy wrote:
How I wish I could fit in. Do you have any idea how fucking difficult my life is?

You seem to have a lot of free time. Check this out

archive.org/details/DavidColeAtAuschwitz-TheGround-breakingDocumentary
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

Frothy- Jew or not Jew? 29 Aug 2019 17:03 #25

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
rodin wrote:
Frothy wrote:
How I wish I could fit in. Do you have any idea how fucking difficult my life is?

You seem to have a lot of free time. Check this out

archive.org/details/DavidColeAtAuschwitz-TheGround-breakingDocumentary

Thanks, watching it now with a good scotch and enjoying the start of my weekend.

I'm also reading Colditz the Full Story by Colditz escapee Major Pat Reid.

He mentions the presence of ovens in Nazi work camps which were designed to to cook and kill bugs and bacteria from the inmates clothing, also mentions that the Russians soldiers who were sent from various camps were skeletal and died in great numbers because they simply didn't get any food and of course Typhus was rampant. I guess the Red-Cross didn't give a fuck about Russian soldiers nor did the Russian government. That right there is your so called Jewish holocaust...Typhus and malnutrition. There was no concerted effort to kill or gas or electrocute or any of that other invented bullshit. I am a holocaust denier and proud.

British POW's would have suffered exactly the same fate except for the fact that they received red-cross and private food parcels and indeed as the war went on they did become more and more malnourished.

Near the end of the war however everyone was starving, Germans and Jews, the British POW's however had rationed out their red cross parcels but they too were reduced to desperate contingencies for food such as eating potato peelings as a sole source of food. The Jews only died because the Germans were being bombed into oblivion that they could no longer feed them. What would you expect, they were vanquished by the allies. If you want to blame anyone for the death of the Jews then blame the allied bombing campaign which cut off any chance of getting food to the camps.

Jews lying as usual. It's truly grotesque.
Last Edit: 30 Aug 2019 05:56 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Lux Interior

Frothy- Jew or not Jew? 29 Aug 2019 18:11 #26

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
RE Colditz - bit of personal trivia - was at uni with a med student called richard smith - he said i could stay at his parents house in greenwich so i could attend a test match at lords which is how i met his dad who was captured at el alamein and interred in colditz - his dad was also a communist and a member of the metropolitan police force - kinda weird. Another son is the comedian known as arthur smith whose given name is brian.

Truth is anti-semitic

Frothy- Jew or not Jew? 29 Aug 2019 18:16 #27

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Voltaire wrote:
RE Colditz - bit of personal trivia - was at uni with a med student called richard smith - he said i could stay at his parents house in greenwich so i could attend a test match at lords which is how i met his dad who was captured at el alamein and interred in colditz - his dad was also a communist and a member of the metropolitan police force - kinda weird. Another son is the comedian known as arthur smith whose given name is brian.

I was talking about Arthur Smith only yesterday to a Scottish work colleague in regard to the Edinburgh festival and that I once attended, or rather, stumbled into, one of Arthur Smith's legendary midnight tours of Edinburgh during the festival. Arthur, me and a handful of other people going around Edinburgh looking for early morning mischief and entertainment. Bloody amazing. I quite like Arthur Smith, an entertaining fellow with a rare ability to encourage attractive ladies to take their tops off. Oops. He'll probably have the 'me-too' mob after him now, lol

Degrees of separation and all that eh?
Last Edit: 29 Aug 2019 18:26 by Truthspoon.

Frothy- Jew or not Jew? 29 Aug 2019 19:10 #28

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
i used to live in edinburgh and went to one of arthur's performances - think it was about 1976 or 77. we have diverged dramatically on the subject of what is up with world. But that is interesting that you met him too.

Truth is anti-semitic

Frothy- Jew or not Jew? 30 Aug 2019 23:22 #29

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I get confused having a hole at both ends of my torso, shite comes out of both of them, have you any idea how hard it is to eat a sandwich with this dilemma?
Oh well, once a cunt always a cunt, down, down in ever decreasing circles. Pass the lithium.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 31 Aug 2019 13:18 by Lux Interior.
  • Page:
Moderators: Lux Interior