Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What are the motives?

What are the motives? 04 Dec 2019 09:53 #1

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
So what is the reason behind somebody who clearly is enthralled by the MSM narrative wanting to join a forum such as DIf or TZ ? Is it because they want to debate further and explore the possibilities put forward by others on an alternative to that which the public is force fed by the media, generally speaking, media in this context using television as the first port of call?
If the quest for knowledge and non mainstream narrative is genuine then having a mind that's open rather than entrenched in a fixed belief system required rather than insisting, often in a quite deranged and one-dimensional manner, on only having one point of view that must never be challenged.
We have lived with 'government' in one form or another for centuries and when 99% of homes have a television that is switched on at the end of the working day, switched off upon retiring for the night and all the hours in-between, subjects us to something professing to be "the news" at peak viewing times and as a rule, visual garbage the rest of the time.
What better way of indoctrinating the population than by giving them the great god, the haunted fish tank that sits in the corner of the room and is watched by all, how many times will you have heard the phrase "did you see the news last night?" Thus it becomes a truth, a beacon of information and having come home from what, for many is a hard days graft, sitting down eating a meal and flicking on the channels in time to see and listen to whatever the broadcasters and their controllers want us to see? What better time to create and disseminate propaganda than then, when we are unwinding and at our lowest guard?

So, we know how the deception is done in this one, very common instance but what is it that attracts those whose sole apparent purpose in life is to smear all alternative viewpoints and posters by posting garbled messages under the guise of science and when responded to, apply more garbled 'science' while ignoring and deviating away from anything that threatens to challenge or alter the posters fixed perceptions?
Various conditions could be attributed to this, narcissism, hubris, ego, all different states of being but all similar in respect of this one person having a false sense of superiority more than likely caused by a general feeling of inadequacy, why would a Jew enter a Mosque and attempt to persuade the followers inside that they're all wrong and following a false premise? Aside from any potential violence they would be on a fruitless mission.
But if the same is applied in a discussion group that looks to uncover the mass produced lies we, the public are fed then you would owe it to yourself and that group by listening, taking on board and responding in kind wouldn't you?
Well not if you're a narcissist :

www.dictionary.com/browse/narcissism

www.dictionary.com/browse/hubris?s=t

Charging into a group of individuals with alternative to MSM views waving your arms in the air and claiming to have the one and only correct interpretation of events isn't likely to get many on your side. You can present your version in a respectful manner and it will be accepted but quite often challenged, this is where a narcissistic personality can destroy your argument, people then begin to lose interest if all they attempt to say gets shot down on the runway before it's even had a chance to take off. And I say shot down, by that I mean, totally disregarded almost as if it had never been mentioned in the first place. Screaming, hysterical over reactions belong in a kindergarten not a discussion site, you're here to listen and hopefully learn, not just inflate your own ego while at the same time dismiss everyone else at the drop of a hat, that's not how it works.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Last Edit: 08 Dec 2019 19:42 by Lux Interior. Reason: He will now start a thread dissing me.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

What are the motives? 04 Dec 2019 12:00 #2

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
Maybe this public post will help give an insight, the possibilities are many:
Quote:
"I will not post the specifics but I had many pm's with rupert on the old forum and he told me that he did meet David Icke and had read near all of his books and viewed videos ect....

Rupert totally believed all that he was learning.

Now he never told me why he changed.......but I guessed that it (the new found knowledge) maybe had fucked his life up and so he took some steps back!"
Unquote.

Would that be the action of a coward who couldn't handle the truth?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Last Edit: 04 Dec 2019 12:02 by Lux Interior.

What are the motives? 04 Dec 2019 13:27 #3

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
Thread unlocked. :cool2:
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

What are the motives? 04 Dec 2019 16:59 #4

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
truth-zone.net/forum/space-and-related-subjects/72562-so-you-think-it-was-faked-huh.html

Post #8, page 1 and the ad homs begin, who started this? :ponda:
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Last Edit: 04 Dec 2019 18:40 by Lux Interior.

What are the motives? 04 Dec 2019 19:41 #5

• ink
  • Fresh Member
Lux Interior wrote:
Quote:
"I will not post the specifics but I had many pm's with rupert on the old forum and he told me that he did meet David Icke and had read near all of his books and viewed videos ect....

Rupert totally believed all that he was learning.

Now he never told me why he changed.......but I guessed that it (the new found knowledge) maybe had fucked his life up and so he took some steps back!"
Unquote.

I don't need to check .... those are my words.

I have considered it but never comprehended it.

Currently I consider that it is 'religious' in it's nature .... A form of cognitive dissonance formed by adherence to the religion of science and that which the priests state.

The fact the the priesthood is never correct and change the definition of all the 'laws' over and over seem not to worry the adherents .... You still have two (maybe 4 but two main) preachers on the other site ....

I find it sad :(

I even watch now as they respond to posts, with the limited mind they have, .... and am happy that they have a way to express the thoughts which have been given to them.

It would be a strange thing for a man .... not so much for a human though .... as sad as that is :(

What are the motives in starting yet another fucking thread!? 04 Dec 2019 22:01 #6

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Troofahs are cowardly fucks afraid to debate. How sad is that.
Lux Interior wrote:
So what is the reason behind somebody who clearly is enthralled by the MSM narrative wanting to join a forum such as DIf or TZ ?

Ye fucking gods, he has started another attack thread on me. What motivates such appalling obsession...get a life dude, seriously...walk away....just stop...get a life

:whoa:

The trolling started on post 3 of my thread and even your early debate didn't watch the bloody videos and was asking truly ignorant questions whilst ignoring responses. Notice too the depth of ignorance from the frothy user and the incessant pissy posts by the gaia troll.
Last Edit: 04 Dec 2019 22:46 by TG.

What are the motives? 04 Dec 2019 22:04 #7

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Troofahs are cowardly fucks afraid to debate. How sad is that.
ink wrote:
.but I guessed that it (the new found knowledge) maybe had fucked his life up and so he took some steps back!"

Nope, very inaccurate guess. The new found "knowledge" turned out to be largely new age horseshit. Chakra this, into the light, monotomic gold :facepalm: , endless publications making baseless claims. I just properly woke up from this haze of conspiracy shite and realised it was based almost entirely on piss poor claims and observations.

What are the motives in starting yet another fucking thread!? 05 Dec 2019 00:14 #8

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
TG wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
So what is the reason behind somebody who clearly is enthralled by the MSM narrative wanting to join a forum such as DIf or TZ ?

Ye fucking gods, he has started another attack thread on me. What motivates such appalling obsession...get a life dude, seriously...walk away....just stop...get a life

:whoa:

The trolling started on post 3 of my thread and even your early debate didn't watch the bloody videos and was asking truly ignorant questions whilst ignoring responses. Notice too the depth of ignorance from the frothy user and the incessant pissy posts by the gaia troll.

Aaaaaand again, it's everyone else's fault. What a sad little bear you are Rupert.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

What are the motives? 05 Dec 2019 00:16 #9

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
TG wrote:
ink wrote:
.but I guessed that it (the new found knowledge) maybe had fucked his life up and so he took some steps back!"

Nope, very inaccurate guess. The new found "knowledge" turned out to be largely new age horseshit. Chakra this, into the light, monotomic gold :facepalm: , endless publications making baseless claims. I just properly woke up from this haze of conspiracy shite and realised it was based almost entirely on piss poor claims and observations.

And felt a burning desire to tell everybody how wrong they were and how right you are.
Yep, hubris with bells on. You attention seeking no mark.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

What are the motives? 05 Dec 2019 03:58 #10

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
TG wrote:
ink wrote:

No plane crashed in Shanksville on 9/11

change my mind

What are the motives? 05 Dec 2019 05:14 #11

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I know a fair amount of people who don't believe all this 'conspiracy/alternative news shit' etc.... I don't try and change their minds, the only thing they seem to agree upon with me is that Saddam didn't have WMD, so there is a sort of acknowledgement that false flags do occur.

They're simply not interested and don't think tptb generally speaking are being as manipulative as they are exposed to be being on forums like this one. However they are still decent enough people not to join such a forum with the sole purpose of arguing against the exposure of all these machinations and propaganda.

For me it all started when I looked into the assassination of Kennedy, it doesn't matter if it was the Jews or the Jesuits, or whomever, the point is it wasn't as the official msm news narrative suggests, so on here people could debate who did it and how it was done, there's no point joining in if you just want argue Oswald did it, full stop, and the members here thus are a bunch of lying trooofahs etc....

....there appears to be a recent agenda here by a certain one, who doesn't have any alternative views to msm, and is willing to take it all in and argue on it's behalf at face value. I'd say that I agree with most of the members here at least about something, or maybe a few things but it seems like youknowwho simply takes a contrary view on every topic on here, it's as if he's angry that this forum exists.

Let's face it, his agenda isn't to debate the topics here, his motive is to try and validate the msm narrative, he wants the readers to believe that the machinations and propaganda from tptb are not so, and that their only trying to be nice and help everyone.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

What are the motives? 05 Dec 2019 11:46 #12

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
It's a form of zealotry. The adherent refused to answer the opening premise and instead resorts to constant denial.
Everything they've done here is a hypocritical attack on any different view. Classic projection.
Again, just what would or could they hope to achieve without coming across as some sort of unhinged fanatacist determined to spread their gospel?
Religion ain't got shit on these nutters.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Apollo data (not MSM). 05 Dec 2019 15:27 #13

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
If anyone wants to see an alternative to idolatry they can find many relevant articles among this selection with contributors whose knowledge and expertise surpass the 'or what' category.

www.aulis.com/investigation.htm
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

What are the motives? 08 Dec 2019 17:51 #14

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Lux Interior wrote:
Charging into a group of individuals with alternative to MSM views waving your arms in the air and claiming to have the one and only correct interpretation of events isn't likely to get many on your side..

Right, the trick is to PROVE that yours is the right way, which is why I as a truth-loving Christian am easily able to run rings rounds the nonchristian halfwits on the boards..:)

What are the motives? 08 Dec 2019 19:22 #15

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Much better thoughts in one OP already than in 1945 posts by that freak.

I will react later in more detail, thanks for starting this thread.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

What are the motives? 08 Dec 2019 20:08 #16

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Gaia wrote:

^ :larf:

Get out of here man... no-one here is waiting for your jewshit.
Last Edit: 08 Dec 2019 20:09 by Flare.

What are the motives? 09 Dec 2019 15:45 #17

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:

^ :larf:

Get out of here man... no-one here is waiting for your jewshit.

Anyone can post here, with the exception of Rupert Ego. That tedious, one dimensional cunt needs to be fired out of a cannon, he's written of his contempt for this forum, why the actual fuck is he still here,? Are you content with that, is that one of the tenets of the forum?
I would ask that his threads containing both mine and his shit posts be deleted in their entirety and I will not engage with him any further in order to allow free flow on the forum. Should TG wish to start new threads they can do so unimpeded by my content.
I mean, 1265 posts of generic shite to date?

Was that sincere enough? :wissl:
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Last Edit: 09 Dec 2019 18:18 by Lux Interior.

What are the motives? 10 Dec 2019 05:33 #18

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
The unflushable turd bobs back up, presumably they'd managed to slam the door behind and locked themselves out for a couple of hours. Again.
Fortunately NASA were there in the nick of time with a shiny new key made of wires and gold bacofoil.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

What are the motives? 11 Dec 2019 04:10 #19

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Maybe it's time to simply ignore Moon Troll, I've given him more than a chance to repent, his MO is to goad other members into giving him attention.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 11 Dec 2019 04:18 by Frothy.

What are the motives? 11 Dec 2019 18:31 #20

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
Frothy wrote:
Maybe it's time to simply ignore Moon Troll, I've given him more than a chance to repent, his MO is to goad other members into giving him attention.

Here's a clip showing how real space craft have rocket trails, fuck knows why Childfinder General didn't find this one.before:

liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

• Page:
Moderators: Lux Interior