Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 06 Apr 2016 14:47 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Over the years I have learned never argue with a woman holding an AK, rolling pin or stiletto shoe, grin and bear it when you get a pint poured over your head, that they are the best revisionist of facts and can turn black into white in the blink of an eye.

Oh and that woman will always have the last word :wissl:
The following user(s) like this post: novum

ragnarok wrote:
That's why ball-gags were invented.

These latest posts on the Feminism subject inspired me to finally start a thread on traumatized, brainwashed,
debased, victimised and self-victimising, confused, angry men.

Member mario oiram, who does no longer contribute atm, was a prime example and I might quote some of his
typical comments on this thread, trying to elucidate the mindset and discuss why those men are helping to further
the divisive agenda, if they don't EVENTUALLY start to free themselves from their induced traumata.

Please Note
This is NOT about natural, uneducated dirtbags, who are generally trying to hide their weakness and insecurity
with macho behaviour and/or misogynism.
This is about real, intelligent, adult, good men, who have been manipulated and emotionally crippled for life by
deliberate traumatization to become what the system wants them to be.
They are suffering as much as all good women from this situation.
There is only one remedy to heal this wound, so that we will regain our full mental, spiritual and physical power
and thus become able to counter and stop the ongoing war on all good-hearted men and women.

Reference on TZ:

=> Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression?
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Aug 2017 08:50 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 07 Apr 2016 00:24 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
First - timid - reaction:

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/66803-traumatized-confused-bat-shit-woman-the-manipulation-and-lies-they-tell.html

A double thread, most probably started because the person is too shy to respond here.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Apr 2016 00:53 by PFIZIPFEI.

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 07 Apr 2016 00:54 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Btw, I never asked you to exclude people, Novum, no matter how often you are repeating this lie.
Do you want me to post the pm in which you suggested to do it and whom exactly?
You may post the pm in which I agreed in return.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 07 Apr 2016 01:04 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I suggested that after YEARS of you riding me about 'trolls' 'hasbaras' and the rest, youd named names, and i know who you object to yes.

A compromise if you will so that you would enjoy the forum more, and also take control of what you wish to see here.

You were keen on the idea yet deny it publicly. You denied it when ent asked.

Since you deny it, then there is no use for those forums and their layered permissions, right?

They should get scrapped and we go back to how things are in the other categories.

Personally, i dont give a crap to exclude anyone, id prefer everyone had all access, yet it gets twisted into me excluding people now? In that case the layered permissions can go when i have time.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 07 Apr 2016 01:11 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

After what I read in this "coincidentally" mislead pm and after what you are saying in response to it
deny denied deny
it started to dawn on me that this is all very much on topic ...

I won't discuss your insinuations.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Apr 2016 01:12 by PFIZIPFEI.

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 07 Apr 2016 04:20 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
After what I read in this "coincidentally" mislead pm and after what you are saying in response to it
deny denied deny
it started to dawn on me that this is all very much on topic ...

I disagree, it has nothing to do with gender or any (perceived, by you) backlash of mine.

We disagree on things here, but i also disagree with others who arent female. Like wiikkiidd, frothy, orangeaid and more. And we might debate or argue and so on.... and have. Im kind of arguing with kid right now, and as far as i know, he aint a she, despite the feminine guest name he likes using. :larf: ... and his love of gay carburettors... anyway...

You are yourself doing what you accuse others of doing, in other words, when i speak frankly with you, you claim im doing it for alterior reasons, ie because youre a female... you are behaving like a 'marxist feminist' :P

So how do you explain me and kid going at it for example, i suppose im both a misogynist and a misandrist if were to keep it real. :facepalm:
1365 = 1

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 07 Apr 2016 06:43 #7

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Over the years I have learned never argue with a woman holding an AK, rolling pin or stiletto shoe, grin and bear it when you get a pint poured over your head, that they are the best revisionist of facts and can turn black into white in the blink of an eye.

Oh and that woman will always have the last word :wissl:
The following user(s) like this post: novum

ragnarok wrote:
That's why ball-gags were invented.

These latest posts on the Feminism subject inspired me to finally start a thread on traumatized, brainwashed,
debased, victimised and self-victimising, confused, angry men.

Member mario oiram, who does no longer contribute atm, was a prime example and I might quote some of his
typical comments on this thread, trying to elucidate the mindset and discuss why those men are helping to further
the divisive agenda, if they don't EVENTUALLY start to free themselves from their induced traumata.

Please Note
This is NOT about natural, uneducated dirtbags, who are generally trying to hide their weakness and insecurity
with macho behaviour and/or misogynism.
This is about real, intelligent, adult, good men, who have been manipulated and emotionally crippled for life by
deliberate traumatization to become what the system wants them to be.
They are suffering as much as all good women from this situation.
There is only one remedy to heal this wound, so that we will regain our full mental, spiritual and physical power
and thus become able to counter and stop the ongoing war on all good-hearted men and women.

Reference on TZ:

=> Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression?

As I kicked up a fuss about not being able to post in your section Frau its only fair I do respond to this post. It will though be later as the pub does a special on breakfasts Thursday morning, so I need to shower and shave and prep for the session.

laters :)

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 07 Apr 2016 09:21 #8

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
deleted
Last Edit: 07 Apr 2016 16:31 by Lizzy.

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 07 Apr 2016 12:37 #9

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
It's called "banter," Eva. It wasn't an admission that I approve of placing ball-gags in women's mouths. If you're that easily offended, perhaps you really do need to open your own little whine bar, and stay out of the vault in the local.

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 07 Apr 2016 17:45 #10

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
Lizzy wrote:
deleted

Well I read it you miserable cow, nothing like kicking a woman when she is down eh :mad:

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 07 Apr 2016 18:01 #11

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Lizzy wrote:
deleted

Well I read it you miserable cow, nothing like kicking a woman when she is down eh :mad:

WRONG - I wasn't kicking PHIZ ........... The ONLY PM I have ever posted was the despicable one from YOU . :P
The Thread post seemed like phiz had accessed PM;s and posted them - that wasn't the case Novum had infact accidentally sent a PM to PHIZ meant for you by mistake - was I supposed to know THAT?
Had that actually been the case - that PHIZ could access and read PM's - I think most of the board would have major concerns ?
My post was not any form of attack - it was an inquiry - your exaggeration speaks volumes but what else would one expect from a nato goon.

I support PHIZ's position on most issues here , as well you know . All you're ever interested in is shit stirring per usual.

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 07 Apr 2016 18:52 #12

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
Lizzy wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
deleted

WRONG - I wasn't kicking PHIZ ........... The ONLY PM I have ever posted was the despicable one from YOU . :P
The Thread post seemed like phiz had accessed PM;s and posted them - that wasn't the case Novum had infact accidentally sent a PM to PHIZ meant for you by mistake - was I supposed to know THAT?
Had that actually been the case - that PHIZ could access and read PM's - I think most of the board would have major concerns ?
My post was not any form of attack - it was an inquiry - your exaggeration speaks volumes but what else would one expect from a nato goon.

I support PHIZ's position on most issues here , as well you know . All you're ever interested in is shit stirring per usual.

Not wrong, you coated her and said Nov would leave etc etc if she carried on blah blah blah... :facepalm:

As usual you did not understand the thread and posts contained within, now go walk the dog :wissl: :P

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 08 Apr 2016 05:02 #13

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Lizzy wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
deleted

Not wrong, you coated her and said Nov would leave etc etc if she carried on blah blah blah... :facepalm:

As usual you did not understand the thread and posts contained within, now go walk the dog :wissl: :P

YOU understood it ONLY because YOU were involved in the mistake - exactly HOW were others to know - use borged hive mind telepathy ?
I did not 'coat' pfiz with anything and your implication is obvious - I wasn't hurtful or insulting in any way - what i did was make a credible assumption that the PM's posted were accessed by pfiz , NOT sent to her by mistake .
I referenced Novun's comment VERY briefly - I DID NOT say Nov WOULD leave if she carried on .
It was a short post and you're making it out to be some sort of diatribe .
Better to walk the dog than get pissed up on cheap booze the way you do but what else would one expect from a third rate nwo troll , who sings the praises of the biggest killing machine going who thinks it's real funny to give their telephone # out to the women he harasses . :wissl:
Ent - you can't manipulate me, you're petty ambition here to irritate, annoy or cause dissent didn't succeed .
Last Edit: 08 Apr 2016 06:35 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 08 Apr 2016 06:32 #14

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
Lizzy wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
deleted

YOU understood it ONLY because YOU were involved in the mistake - exactly HOW were others to know - use borged hive mind telepathy ?
I did not 'coat' pfiz with anything and your implication is obvious - I wasn't hurtful or insulting in any way - what i did was make a credible assumption that the PM's posted were accessed by pfiz , NOT sent to her by mistake .
I referenced Novun's comment VERY briefly - I DID NOT say Nov WOULD leave if she carried on .
Better to walk the dog than get pissed up on cheap booze the way you do but what else would one expect from a third rate nwo troll , who sings the praises of the biggest killing machine going who thinks it's real funny to give their telephone # out to the women he harasses . :wissl:

OH dear, put the original post back up then :D You clearly stated that and I will quote, " what is wrong with you Pfiz, if you keep on Nov will leave the forum" or words very similar to that effect. The rest was your usual shit against the Frau.

As for harrassing you :larf: :iitm: Put the PMs up, :D

Hmm I wonder if you rx a PM about me from a certain person, would not surprise me :ponda: :wissl:

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 08 Apr 2016 07:32 #15

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Lizzy wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
deleted

OH dear, put the original post back up then :D You clearly stated that and I will quote, " what is wrong with you Pfiz, if you keep on Nov will leave the forum" or words very similar to that effect. The rest was your usual shit against the Frau.

Hmm I wonder if you rx a PM about me from a certain person, would not surprise me :ponda: :wissl:

I'm not participating in new speculation or repartition in this thread. What I deleted had no wording of malice toward pfiz, THAT is what you want to have portrayed but it just isn't so - now stick your bayonet up yer third eye and pour another one. :roll:
So you pm everyone with your phone #? don't answer that - I'm done with the subject. :roll:

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 08 Apr 2016 10:55 #16

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Yaaayyyyyyyy! Can we talk about traumatised men again, now?

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 08 Apr 2016 15:32 #17

• spectero
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
So Nov sent Pfiz a PM that was meant for Ent? and now the boys claim it was all some kind of deliberate prank???. I don't get it.
If it was a joke then it comes across as hella cruel :(. Pm pranks are not cool on a forum like this ). Personally I believe nov fucked up and sent the pm by accident which troubles me immensely :( . Nov, So when you pm members you address Pfiz as " the Frau "?? :( :roll: .That's quite misogynistic..I'm just not feeling that.
" I was bored before I even began ".
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 08 Apr 2016 20:25 #18

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
Lizzy wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
deleted

I'm not participating in new speculation or repartition in this thread. What I deleted had no wording of malice toward pfiz, THAT is what you want to have portrayed but it just isn't so - now stick your bayonet up yer third eye and pour another one. :roll:
So you pm everyone with your phone #? don't answer that - I'm done with the subject. :roll:

Rags Im traumatised reading the above reply :chuckle:

So you deleted it because of the gushing love fest you posted about the Frau :facepalm: I read it Lizzy pmsl :D

As for my phone number, quite a few on the DI forum had it :chuckle: and you were sent it to prove a point, that your exactly the same as the other window licking buffoon orangeaid.

Nil point

truth-zone.net/forum/clarity-zone-forum-general-discussion/66361-slacktivists-top-trumps.html#202605

By the way its me who normally asks for phone numbers according to Royalty who observe this forum :yup: :facepalm:

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 08 Apr 2016 20:27 #19

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
spectero wrote:
So Nov sent Pfiz a PM that was meant for Ent? and now the boys claim it was all some kind of deliberate prank???. I don't get it.
If it was a joke then it comes across as hella cruel :(. Pm pranks are not cool on a forum like this ). Personally I believe nov fucked up and sent the pm by accident which troubles me immensely :( . Nov, So when you pm members you address Pfiz as " the Frau "?? :( :roll: .That's quite misogynistic..I'm just not feeling that.

Hello Specs, well it is what it is, but I always call Pfizi the Frau or Frau, and thats not meant in any insulting way, more of a term of endearment and I cant be assed typing her user name out every time.

:)

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 08 Apr 2016 22:14 #20

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I guess when ent calls her frau i just responded with frau what can i say, when in rome etc... i see it as a term of endearment in the way he uses it... and yes frau rolls of the keyboard much easier for me tbh when im in a rush :emb:

Im not in the habit of PMing much so its not like i plot to stir or anything like that... ent PM me first to ask what was going on because he couldnt post in the pfizipfei forum. Admittedly i was annoyed at pfiz because i thought she was denying something that she knew, hence what i said to ent. I intended it to be aired openly though, i did want him to tell her i was letting him back into her forum publicly, like on the forum. I shouldnt get annoyed like that and lash out, my bad.

Anyway im just a fallible idiot so i apologise to pfiz and to you spec, i will shut up now and take a step back for a while and just do tech stuff.
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1, spectero
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI