Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HOAXBUSTERS vs "hoaxer-movement"

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 22 Jul 2016 21:41 #21

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]



@ll


Please try to stay on topic!

Rants and insults are not acceptabe on this sub-forum.

Read the guidelines.



All decent, civilised, on topic contributions are more than welcome.

This was my last comment on the subject:
truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67526-what-is-the-hoaxer-movement.html?limitstart=0#224345






To all self-declared members of



"The Hoaxer Movement" and "The Anti-Hoaxer Movement" (newspeak)



This possibility should ALWAYS be taken into consideration - FIRST!



:right: GLADIO


:right: NGOs, the Pentagon, Soros and the Human Rights - Industrial Complex



Just saying ....

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Jun 2017 14:48 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Gaia

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 22 Jul 2016 21:48 #22

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6931
  • Likes received: 1527
Thanks for opening the topic again, Pfizi, and the links.

A burning question I have -for especially Zorro and Flare- is Why do you assume an event propagandised by the media to be real? Why first take a position "Yep, it's real" and criticise an imagined "hoaxer movement" for doing just that?

See the comment in the "München thread": "It is still ongoing, we don't know even if it's a hoax, [so shut up]"

That comment equally refers to the other position: "It is still ongoing, we don't even know if it's real"

Why do the "anti-hoaxers" carry double standards?
Why are they so confident with media reports?
Why instead of attacking the liars and twisters of truth they attack the people who see hoaxes?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 23 Jul 2016 00:54 #23

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 13276
  • Likes received: 5363
Gaia wrote:
Thanks for opening the topic again, Pfizi, and the links.

O you're so kind and lovely aren't you. ;)

Now go on peeps, all aboard, the everything's-a-hoax-wagon! :chuckle:


If you have nothing constructive to contribute
please stick to the thread you started on the
same subject. Thanks.
PFIZIPFEI

.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Last Edit: 23 Jul 2016 16:09 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 21 Dec 2016 18:50 #24

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Flare wrote:
Steven wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Now it is becoming clear which way the wind is blowing:


Germany to allow increased security video surveillance

The place where the christmas market stands is a main tourist spot in Berlin with CCTV galore :yerright: :joker: :facepalm:

I wonder why I haven't seen any tapes from them so far... :dunno: :wissl:

That's what I was wondering about as well this morning.

However, it still is no proof of a 'hoax'. First have to see some concrete evidence for it.
Context: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/68605-more-breaking-news-truck-ploughs-into-christmas-market-in-berlin.html?start=60#243366


Could you please try to generally differentiate between "hoax" and "false flag", Flare?

Otherwise there will be endless misunderstandings.

GLADIO/CIA/MOSSAD etc ... are no hoaxers.

This is dead serious.

Trying to stifle conversation about possible discrepancies in msm pictures and articles between decent members
is not only impolite, but also contra productive in the sense of the whole picture.

I sincerely hope you will finally be able to understand the differences between "hoax" and "false flag".

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 21 Dec 2016 22:34 #25

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 13276
  • Likes received: 5363
Hoax = completely staged with crisis actors and no real victims. (like a movie scene)

False Flag = a real attack with real casualties, however perpetrated by another group than they tell us in the news. (most likely by a 3-letter US government agency or Mossad)


However it may be a hoax or false flag, both kind of events have the same goals: sow terror, steer people's opinions, put new laws in place, satanic rituals.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, ..........

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 21 Dec 2016 23:12 #26

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 13276
  • Likes received: 5363
A hoax is a deliberately fabricated falsehood made to masquerade as the truth.[1] It is distinguishable from errors in observation or judgment,[1] rumors, urban legends, pseudosciences and April Fools' Day events that are passed along in good faith by believers or as jokes.[2]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoax


Definition of False Flag

"False flag terrorism" occurs when elements within a government stage a secret operation whereby government forces pretend to be a targeted enemy while attacking their own forces or people. The attack is then falsely blamed on the enemy in order to justify going to war against that enemy.
www.wanttoknow.info/falseflag
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, ..........

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 27 Dec 2016 00:12 #27

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
It's pure madness, that because of one member, gaia, who does nothing better than trying to divide people,
who otherwise have the same views on many most important things, and perhaps because of rodin's thread


"Nuclear Bombs are a Jewish Hoax like everything else"


some are going on about "hoax" "hoax" "hoax" in every nonsensical context, no matter how stupid this may be,
whenever they do not agree with someone's views.

This is totally mainstream!

You should know that you are brainwashed by the system and by gaia, when you are using their methods to discredit
dissidents, who do not believe in the msm narratives but do their own independent research instead.

Gaia did a great job and you are helping him to further the madness and the trolling and the division on TZ
by trying to suppress dissident views.

You are the ones who can't be taken serious any longer.

Jmho.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2016 00:25 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 27 Dec 2016 00:31 #28

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 9997
  • Likes received: 2836
At this point a hoaxer theorist is basically a SJW who absolves all Muslims from the terror attacks they commit.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 27 Dec 2016 00:43 #29

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
.......... wrote:
At this point a hoaxer theorist is basically a SJW who absolves all Muslims from the terror attacks they commit.


Do you believe Muslims did 9/11?

The world can be so simple, if you look at it with a simplistic mind, dots.

I say it's not the Muslims who are committing false flags and staging attacks.


Take a look:

- truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/68608-berlin-19-december-2016-christmas-market-truck-attack-pictures-videos-thread.html#243744

- truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/68608-berlin-19-december-2016-christmas-market-truck-attack-pictures-videos-thread.html#243786

- truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/68608-berlin-19-december-2016-christmas-market-truck-attack-pictures-videos-thread.html#243880


Ariel and Shlomo are the names, not "Anis Amir" the US citizen or any other crisis actor. Most of the "witnesses" are foreigners from the UK, Australia, Israel, USA .... still no names or pictures of the alleged victims.

And this is not the first time. Whenever you take a closer look, you will find that nothing is what it appeared to be
when it comes to the "big events".

This does not exclude Muslim perpetrators per se, especially not when it comes to murder, rape, theft and similar crimes
on a face to face basis, which is a completely different level.




What's the mother of all hoaxes, dots?

You keep moaning about "hoaxers" all over this forum,
but you can't answer my question?

Why can't you?


:)


Maybe "hoaxes" are a conspiracy theory in general to you?

This could be a logic answer to my question.

As you will surely be able to note I am really interested in your answer, dots.


:yup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2017 12:03 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, porridge

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 28 Dec 2016 02:10 #30

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6931
  • Likes received: 1527
Pfizipfei, your question "what is the mother of all hoaxes"?

Several angles to answer that:
- in terms of profitability/money laundering the Global Warming (1+ TRILLION dollar """market""")
- in terms of fearmongering the Nuke Hoax
- looking at the """(((legal)))""" angle; the Holocaust Story
- the easiest to see: Sandy Hook
- the most impacting on innocent children and adults-in-awe; Space Travel Hoaxes
- the silliest; """accidents""" as Titanic, Costa Concordia and GermanWings
- ideologically most """successful"""; Jesus Christ was (for) real


So depends on how you define "mother". There are many to choose from and those choices are subjective.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 28 Dec 2016 09:39 #31

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Gaia wrote:
Pfizipfei, your question "what is the mother of all hoaxes"?

Several angles to answer that:
- in terms of profitability/money laundering the Global Warming (1+ TRILLION dollar """market""")
- in terms of fearmongering the Nuke Hoax
- looking at the """(((legal)))""" angle; the Holocaust Story
- the easiest to see: Sandy Hook
- the most impacting on innocent children and adults-in-awe; Space Travel Hoaxes
- the silliest; """accidents""" as Titanic, Costa Concordia and GermanWings
- ideologically most """successful"""; Jesus Christ was (for) real


So depends on how you define "mother". There are many to choose from and those choices are subjective.



www.dict.cc/?s=the+mother+of+all



So you can't make up your mind?



.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2016 09:40 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 28 Dec 2016 09:49 #32

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Commander Seclorum
  • Posts: 16621
  • Likes received: 7835
concave earth! :P
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: zax, Exorcist

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 28 Dec 2016 10:04 #33

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 28 Dec 2016 10:09 #34

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Commander Seclorum
  • Posts: 16621
  • Likes received: 7835
Two party paradigm!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 28 Dec 2016 10:15 #35

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
novum wrote:
Two party paradigm!


What's this?

Could you please kindly expand in one or two sentences?


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 28 Dec 2016 10:36 #36

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Commander Seclorum
  • Posts: 16621
  • Likes received: 7835
Democons and republicucks.

Two wings of the same damn bird.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 28 Dec 2016 10:59 #37

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
novum wrote:
Democons and republicucks.

Two wings of the same damn bird.


This is the mother of all hoaxes to you?

Really?

Guess you are joking in your typical "light-hearted banter" way.

I mean .... this forum is called Truth Zone and you are the admin.

Maybe you had "better things to do" than read comments.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2016 11:02 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 28 Dec 2016 11:13 #38

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Commander Seclorum
  • Posts: 16621
  • Likes received: 7835
You guessed right, you deserve a six pointed gold star.

Im sorry youre country is so cucked and you cant say the h-word and are waiting for someone else to say it.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 28 Dec 2016 11:23 #39

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
novum wrote:
You guessed right, you deserve a six pointed gold star.

Im sorry youre country is so cucked and you cant say the h-word and are waiting for someone else to say it.


You are not living on the soil drenched in the blood of your ancestors, so don't be envious.

My country is doing fine - viewed from the inside. If you think I am the only one or one of a few, who share
those prohibited by illegal "law" views, you are wrong.

Your derision regarding the HOLOCAUST DENIAL LAWS is more than exposing.

And thanks for the nice, broad hint:

truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/60406-what-are-you-listening-to-right-now.html?start=3800#244927

Btw, I think you forgot to "like" one of tay-zax's posts.



@ll

What is the mother of all hoaxes to you?


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2016 11:27 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 28 Dec 2016 11:52 #40

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Commander Seclorum
  • Posts: 16621
  • Likes received: 7835
Well what is the mother of all hoaxes to you?

You go first. :)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 370 - Raised
( £ 284 GBP )
donation thermometer
109%
Updated
2nd April 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.