Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ALTERNATIVE Manchester Arena 22 May 2017 Bombing - Ariana Grande - Discussion Thread

ALTERNATIVE Manchester Arena 22 May 2017 Bombing - Ariana Grande - Discussion Thread 26 May 2017 10:28 #1

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ariana_Grande_during_The_Honeymoon_Tour_in_Jakarta_2015.jpg

Ariana Grande performing during The Honeymoon Tour in Jakarta, Indonesia on August 26, 2015
Date 26 August 2015, 20:06:20


Main wikipedia picture en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariana_Grande



commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Manchester_Evening_News_Arena_-_geograph.org.uk_-_1931437.jpg

Manchester Evening News Arena, near to Manchester, Great Britain.
The junction of Trinity Way (formerly New Bridge Street) and Great Ducie Street (A56)
Date 24 June 2010


Main wikipedia picture en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Manchester_Arena_bombing




Please note:


THIS IS A MODERATED THREAD AND DERAILING, SPAM, TROLLING .... WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.



I thought it would be nice to have an undisturbed by trolls and mainstreamers thread about this subject started originally by Flare
on this thread: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/69300-huge-explosions-and-multiple-deaths-reported-at-ariana-grande-concert.html


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



This is the ALTERNATIVE Manchester Arena bombing - Ariana Grande discussion thread.

It was created to guarantee free discussion of alternative views.

Thus this is a moderated thread.

Please note, that mainstream views, trolling, bullying and ridicule won't be tolerated,
as well as § 189 Disparagement of the Memory of (allegedly or actually) Deceased Persons.


Thanks.
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2017 13:59 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ALTERNATIVE Manchester Arena bombing - Ariana Grande discussion thread 26 May 2017 10:50 #2

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
jonb wrote:
Locust. The food of the baptist.
Nothing that swarms out of the desert has ever been good.



jonb wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:

It's actually the west swarming into the desert that is causing most of the issues, btw where is Trump right now?


Trump; Not sure but conversing with somebody or other speaking a Semitic language that's for sure.
West or Semetic control, is what our argument is all about, who pays you tin soldier?
My folk are virtually excluded from government.
Semetic people predominate.


novum wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

10:33 you say. :twitch:


annabelle wrote:
Isis said: ‘This is just the beginning’ in a video they posted online (??), according to Israeli media.

Islamic State claimed responsibility for the deadly attack, claiming it was carried out with an explosive device planted at the concert, according to a statement the group posted on Telegram.

One of the soldiers of the Caliphate was able to place an explosive device within a gathering of the Crusaders in the city of Manchester,’ the statement said.

metro.co.uk/2017/05/23/isis-claim-responsibility-for-the-manchester-attack-that-killed-22-6655764/#ixzz4hu8cI3r6

The terror alert in the UK is currently at “severe,” which is the second highest when it comes to the UK’s threat level. The following scale represents the threat level as determined by MI5 based on their intelligence gathering services.

•LOW means an attack is unlikely.
•MODERATE means an attack is possible, but not likely
•SUBSTANTIAL means an attack is a strong possibility
•SEVERE means an attack is highly likely
•CRITICAL means an attack is expected imminently

The threat level was raised to severe in August 2014 in response to conflicts in Iraq and Syria, according to BBC News. It has remained at that level ever since.

The UK has seen a few days at the “critical” level in August 2006 and June 2007. The country has not seen a level less than “substantial” since the scale was put into place in 2006. Despite the 2017 Westminster bridge attack that is considered an “act of terrorism,” MI5 did not elevate the terror threat level.

heavy.com/news/2017/05/uk-terror-alert-severe-britain-ariana-grande-concert-explosions/

London’s Muslim Mayor: Terror Attacks ‘Part And Parcel Of Life In A Big City’




exilium wrote:
.......... wrote:
Let Muslims in your country to blow up your kids, brehs.

Rags already in this thread with the 'but but but white people do it to, what about the Irish' diversity is our strength nonsense.


Have you forgot who William of Orange was and which cabal enabled his violence to have a free hand in our affairs.

And which cabal funded Nelson Mandela to throw hand grenades onto busses full of children.

And who handed Small pox laced blankets out to the indigenous Americans.

And who poisoned the Aboriginal water holes in Australia.

Who flooded China with Opium and destroyed an entire country.

There are hundreds more that would put establishments like Halliburton to shame.

Those blankets are now vaccines that have decimated many in Africa and here in Europe.

May I suggest reading the book

The Prince, and how such a mind set and state are continuing to decimate the planet using the anything goes model called statism, I said a decade ago that it was one day going to be our turn once again by the same statesmen and here we are all, once again beginning to suffer for the violence of our controlling elites planned collapse and now again by our own hands like before.

For those watching and yet to see this a true philosopher at work and how things will be.



jonb wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
''Islam grooms white children'' not as many as the Catholic church, or your heathen lovers of Baal.


All semetic concepts.

Nothing to do with me. I am with white people who expose child abuse. The very people you criticise.



Yet you say nothing about the abusers supporters.


porridge wrote:
Tommy Robinson, PJW, Israel first, alt-right.. :facepalm:

All these crusader Zio-whores pointing out the symptoms..stiring the shit.. ignoring the elephant in the room.

Who occupys our govenments & media & what all these wars & fake terror are really about.

Why would I believe anything these fake fucks have to say?

Good point about Trump the dump out in Saudi selling the terrorist regime more weapons, the guys behind ISIS.. :facepalm: :joker:


annabelle wrote:
SO WHAT if immigrant/migrants/Islamic cultists, that DO also include criminals/rapists/terrorists, are being used at least in part as political tools. Does that mean that because they are used as political tools that native people in the country just stand by and do and say NOTHING while their children are targeted by Muslim gangs, groomed, tortured, pimped, raped or murdered by Muslims en masse in public places? and native people should do and say nothing while Muslims try to change the laws and traditions of the country to their own benefit and in ways that bring harm to non-Muslims?

Why are Muslims in particular being used as political tools in the West? because they are brainwashed in a cult which isn't even a religion but an ideology, a political ideological cult that brainwashes them to the core and makes them easily predictable. Islam is evil in what it will allow/justify Muslims to inflict on non-Muslims/so-called infidels.

There are no apologies, no sorrow, regrets, sadness, repentance etc... for what suffering is inflicted on non-Muslims in the West by Muslims, practitioners of Islam....... it is ALWAYS... YOU did this, YOU did that... YOU being crusaders, that YOU didn't do a damn thing to them doesn't mean a damn thing to them, that your family and friends didn't do anything to them doesn't mean a damn thing to them, it's PAYBACK time.....it is enough that YOUR government decided to do this or that diabolical act whether you and your friends and your family agreed with the political decisions that you have or had NO CONTROL over.

IT doesn't matter that many in the West, Europe and around the world objected to government decisions that were based on lies, millions in fact, of non-Muslims, protested the wars in Iraq etc.. many non-Muslims paid a high personal price for their objections that are unknown about to the outside world, they stood and marched side by side with Muslims in protest against the injustices that were being done (such as in Iraq, prison tortures etc)

The people who stood side by side with Muslims against injustice at that time have been betrayed. How? because Muslims want nothing more than payback, outside of that they don't give a shit who is hurt or what is done.

YOUR daughter has been raped by a Muslim or Muslim gangs? they don't care because there mind goes immediately to whatever Muslim girls were raped or harmed during a previous time, during war with Iraq/Afghanistan or back in time before that and their history lessons are very skewered.

YOUR'E family members have been murdered by a Muslim? very many Muslims will not and do not give one iota because they ONLY will think of the Muslims who were killed by 'western' forces during military campaigns...

so any deaths, rapes, tortures, mutilations etc... here and now in western countries are viewed as PAYBACK and they like to know that YOU are NOW SUFFERING and they LIKE it, the more the better and it is only getting started in many of their views.

Many so-called 'moderate' Muslims can't wait for all the payback, they are a vengeful people, it is a vengeful ideology.

So what are you to do, crumble and crouch down before them, crying, pleading their forgiveness for previous atrocities the elites and government of the country you live in decided to inflict in the past that the military stupidly went along with? while they browbeat you with guilt as if you do not have a RIGHT to a peaceful existence in 'your own' country after what 'you' have done.

NO! guilty feelings bout what governments and military personnel and elite decision makers have done must be put aside, put behind because native people in the West have a RIGHT to protect themselves and their families and friends and land and way of life.

Zionists are agitating on one side, using this situation, pushing buttons, stirring the pot, and on the other hand, many Muslims intend to get payback and many of them underneath their exterior are :iitm:

Muslim girls though can be just as much victims of their own families, beaten, brow-beaten, bullied, pressured, forced into unwanted marriage, killed in honour killings etc..

But majority Muslims will never go against another Muslim no matter what they do, they stick together like glue, right or wrong, very much like the Zionist Jews, very much alike. Jews and Muslims...brothers.


:up: :up: :up:


Kahn - Kohn - Cohen
... one big family


:wissl:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 May 2017 16:35 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

ALTERNATIVE Manchester Arena bombing - Ariana Grande discussion thread 26 May 2017 11:54 #3

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
Lizzy wrote:


again - No cctv,of carnage or video evidence


Lizzy wrote:
it's always about timing - whether it's 322 in London or to cover / distract from the real terror going to court in Rotherham .
We all know ZOG wants - the end of white resistance - white culture - white pride - protect and promote the tools and when it gets fully exposed - distract - this time with another pathetic hoax in Manchester .
The Daily Turtlist: White Revolution Is the Only


PFIZIPFEI wrote:


What is this?




annabelle wrote:


The Arabic edition of this?





Flare wrote:
bd wrote:
Flare wrote:
Hmyea... the Quran pales in comparison with what is written in that jewish satanic bible.


And just how deep is your knowledge of the Talmud?
Read it?
It is tens of thousands of pages of historical commentary.
Doubtless, there is much offensive in it.
However, it is fact that if ever there is a contradiction between the Torah and the Talmud, the Torah is the final word.
I have little knowledge of it, likely about the same as you, but I have done enough reading about it to know what it IS and more importantly,
what it IS NOT.

I know enough about it.



jonb wrote:
Basic programming
punishment followed by reward

Harm the children
Then all come together in a vigil, saying we are all of one, The government say how they are protecting us, the media plays the difficulties of being muslin when folk might blame you, and then give out the message nice people forgive, so you are a better person you can forget it.
now just repeat the programming.
And eventually the killing of our own children becomes acceptable.
As it has for some posters here,


jonb wrote:

jonb wrote:

Lizzy wrote:

Orangeaid wrote:
I wonder if Manchester University still stands by this statement?



Cohencidence?




They were never Catholic. When the brother was on Big Brother and invited all the family in they talked about how great it was coming from such a big Jewish family.





Nosen people clearly. Mum is CEO of Hose-McCann Communications. The company provides communication equipment to the Department of Homeland Security, including for FEMA Camps.



She's had a lot of work done to remove the honker she was born with.







She's probably gone through a plastic surgery regime like young girls from Venezuela do in order to become Miss Venezuela.




I am just collecting interesting posts. From Lizzy's SUN link:







Martin Timothy wrote:

www.christianpost.com/news/children-22-dead-ariana-grande-manchester-suicide-bombing-184693/

The blond babe in the photograph at right is the same crisis actor who appeared at the hoax Colorado Aurora Theater, Sandy Hook, Boston Bombing, Paris Friday 13 Bataclan Theater attacks & the False Flag shooting in San Bernardino, Dec. 2, 2015.

Last post to be taken with a pinch of salt, because of MT's online history.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 May 2017 16:36 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ALTERNATIVE Manchester Arena bombing - Ariana Grande discussion thread 26 May 2017 12:53 #4

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
Lizzy wrote:


all smiles - duper's delight


porridge wrote:


More professional:






Manchester terror attack Crisis actor (Thrown 30ft and still lying)




Manchester bombing hoax Fake crying. #CNN at 3am with the b team anchors trying to sell the story.




Manchester bombing hoax more fake crying. Where are the tears?



Orangeaid wrote:
From this book. Ariana was just yet another "pock marked flat chested little Jewess", though like her forebears she didn't come from the ghettoes of Poland, but the wealthy enclave of Boca Raton. Having a mum that sells communication equipment to the US Govt is lucrative.






Eddie Cantor*, Binnie Barnes (Gittel), Joan Blondell, Charlie Chaplin* (Thonstein),
Tony Curtis (Schwartz), Bette Davis*, Marlene Dietrich, Melvyn Douglas* (Hesselberg),
Deanna Durbin, John Garfield* (Garfinkle), Frankie Laine, Hedy Lamarr (Keisler),
Paulette Goddard*, Douglas Fairbanks* (Ullman), Judy Garland (Gumm), Judy
Holiday* (Tuvim), Paul Muni (Weisenfreund), Danny Kaye* (Kaminsky), Larry Parks*,
Groucho Marx*, Martha Raye, Edward G. Robinson* (Goldenberg), Kennan Wynn*
(Leopold), Ed Wynn, Farley Granger, Sylvia Sidney* (Koskow), Robert Merrill, The Ritz
Brothers, The Andrews Sisters, Henry Morgan*, Bobby Breen, Benny Baker* (Zifkin),
Jack Benny (Kubelsky), Mary Livingston (Marks), George Burns (Birnbaum), Gracie
Allen, Theda Bari (Goodman), J Edward Bromberg* (Bromberger), Kitty Carlisle, Sue
Carol (Lederer), Ricardo Cortez, Milton Berle, Sally Eilers, Mary Ellis, Al Jolson, Bert
Lahr, Francis Lederer, Lew Lehr, Jerry Lewis, Peter Lorre, Alice McMahon, Pola Negri,
Parkyakarkas (Harry Einstein), Luise Ranier, Gregory Ratoff, Victor Borge, Pinkey Lee,
Adolph Menjou, and Mischa Auer. (In fairness, the last two names are violently anti-
Communist. Menjou is married to a Christian woman, Auer is converted to Christianity.
Both have had difficulty in finding work because of their anti-Communistic stand).
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 May 2017 13:15 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ALTERNATIVE Manchester Arena bombing - Ariana Grande discussion thread 26 May 2017 14:00 #5

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
jonb wrote:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Which are the things that cause MOSSAD/GLADIO/DEEP STATE terrorism?

Who believes that Muslims have the best intelligence and terrorist groups worldwide?

Why do "goyim" fall for (((mainstream))) propaganda?


:dunno:


Roastie wrote:
After hearing the Military are now going to be deployed at sports events and concerts in the UK (like France?) there will be no turning back imo.

Gradually people on the whole will accept (the media will be complicit with social engineering) the presence of soldiers
on the streets in general.

I predict there will be more false flags, hoaxes and real terror attacks too.

They want chaos and violence to control humanity.

I hope I don't see this sort of scenario in my or my family's lifetime.



Ausrotten wrote:
It was exactly four years to the day from the Lee Rigby incident, 22nd May.

As for the 22nd of a month;

Lee Rigby 22-05-13
Brussels 22-03-16
Munich 22-07-16
London 22-03-17
Manchester 22-05-17

Go figure...


en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_22
en.metapedia.org/wiki/May_22


Recalls Georgina Callander: www.tomatobubble.com/manchester_bombing_hoax.html :left:






Lizzy wrote:
This is WHY they stage these hoaxes - which are in effect FF's b/c they bring about the REAL desired result - a TOTALITARIAN POLICE STATE melded with EU.



22 DEAD 59 INJURED - this is a JOKE - no realistic hospital interviews and video - just pan off crime scene onto suspects - and eat it all up . :facepalm:


Lizzy wrote:
Flare wrote:
For fucks sake Lizzy.

One wants people to remain calm and orderly under such circumstances as you don't want to have a stampede of thousands of people rushing and crushing to the exit.


FFS Flare WHERE is the carnage ? why NO followup with authentic victims at hospitals or homes ?

WHY can't you see that this is MSM stage fodder - the REAL shit is we're going into a military style integrated EU policed state - with mercenary types running in the street with heavy weapons .

and


nodisinfo.com/manchester-england-suicide-bombing-fake-hoax/


Lizzy wrote:

Lizzy wrote:
more - beforeitsnews.com/events/2017/05/manchester-bomb-hoax-falls-apart-2435269.html

related hoax utube vids now have privacy notices on them and I bet not out there by the authors .


PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Lizzy, I want you to know that the only reason why I do no longer engage in discussion
truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/69300-huge-explosions-and-multiple-deaths-reported-at-ariana-grande-concert.html?start=80#263115
and refrain from providing evidence on this subject is the overwhelming ignorance combined
with massive system trolling on this forum regarding deep state terrorism.


Lizzy wrote:
OK - that's cool - I wholeheartedly dislike being at odds with one or two peeps I really like but believe these events are real .

The trouble is so much is real - the gang rapes , the crime / exploitation , so many who act like animals - the media now shouting out what they told us would never happen - home grownblowback extremism or isis types coming in for a quick hit - we're sick of being overrun by migrants who never follow the law - the State never imposes the proper sentencing or policing they want the migrants to feel like they do what the want and they do - except in my books play with explosives ........ the State has to have the EVENTS to exploit into TOTALITARIANISM , keep their House of Evil Acts - Parliament under tight security - the know they're the JWO satanic sub- humans who have pushed fear on to the streets with Somali types and pandered to the muslim faith telling the public you can't ever complain ........... the zio corp State uses everyone / everything - we WANT to believe it's muslims - geez - it should considering what 's been done to their countries - but it isn't the as you say THE DEEP STATE . It's get;s all sides riled up - and the real losers will be the whites AGAIN - can't call that horrible neighbour you have any names - you'll get 2yrs.


Lizzy wrote:
hi jonb -
( been meaning to get back to you on another thread - watched your Ancient Astronomers yesterday which lead me into other related stuff - this concept was a thread over at the pit several yrs ago - I believe it )

anyway jonb - so where 's all the carnage - hospital admittance - how many funerals - family interviews - and of course the suicide bomber :O ect ect - 22 dead - 59 injured - give me a break. :facepalm: ....... it's both a faked event which has contributed to the emergence of planned military type police state across Europe - listen to UK Column I posted , infidel whites had better not say boo .( of course )


PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I don't know why you are addressing jonb, but what you are saying totally makes sense to me.

These questions get never answered by the believers.

They do not want to be confronted with those LOGICAL questions.

LOGIC has no place in mainstream belief systems.

For those with eyes to see it's the same pattern over and over again,
for the believers it's the same, but they don't see the most obvious.

That's just how it is at this moment in time.

Dichotomy. Polarity. Antinomy. Division. .....


Zorro wrote:
Can't argue with too much of that, Liz. Though I don't buy these types of events being a hoax. False flag, quite possibly. Not a hoax for me though.


Lizzy wrote:
That's ok Zo - :)

I need a bit more evidence and it;s just not there . - to me it;s same 'ol state sponsored mass fear ploy that will usher in mass police state and heighten racial tension which takes the heat and eyes off ZOG.


Lizzy wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
Did you miss the part where I said he went to the scene of the explosion and saw for himself the devastation, deliberately?

With all the people my family and I know, I knew it was only a matter of time before I heard that someone I knew was there.


LOL - 22 DEAD - 59 INJURED - SO WHAT DID HE SEE EXACTLY - LOL :hahano:

SMOKE , A LOUD NOISE , PEEPS RUNNING :facepalm: all at the end of the show on their way out :O :hahano:

show me the pics of the damage - that much blood - all the emergency intakes - not some smiling bimbo in a caste ( cast ) - LOL :chuckle:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 May 2017 14:35 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ALTERNATIVE Manchester Arena bombing - Ariana Grande discussion thread 26 May 2017 14:27 #6

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
Lizzy wrote:
give me a fuckin break - but the resident shill 's cousin was jonny on the spot - LOL :P :hahano: :facepalm:

WHERE IS THE PROOF - WHERE ARE THE DEAD - DYING - INJURED - HERE OR THE HOSPITALS ????



Lizzy wrote:


EVEN THIS FRONT PIC DOESN'T FIT THE LOCATION - is a JOKE :hahano:

A BOOM SOUND , A FEW SCREAMS , SIRENS AND TALKING TALKING HEADS - AND THAT'S IT :hahano:

what a joke - so where 's all bloody trauma - mayhem , carnage - hospital intakes - one pic of a girl in Oz with a mother wanting to know why her daughter's pic was used .

The program is divide and rule - and the shill has to protect the perps - the not so DEEP with eyes to see - STATE


Lizzy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
yeah right Flare - looks really genuine - LOL

22 dead - 59 injured - LOL :wissl:


So?

Could be, depending on what kind of bomb he made or got from some kind of agency.

Bombs loaded with shrapnel tend to be quite deadly.



And what's not genuine about that organization? You saying that's also faked now?


I'd say any bomb with 80 dead and injured would have blood running in the gallons not a smear across the floor with body pieces strewn around ?

but hey ho - LOL


Lizzy wrote:


money


Lizzy wrote:

Lizzy wrote:
AND WHAT WERE THE EMERGENCY SERVICES TOLD TO DO BUT WAIT

BY THE TIME THE POLICE LET IN THE EMERGENCY SERVICES IN - IT HAD BEEN ALL CLEARED UP - LOL :wissl: :larf: :joker: :thdown:
here at 5mins in .......



Flare wrote:
It's not only Rags, but Zorro as well.

Think he's a shill too?


Lizzy wrote:
UK Column are not shills - they do a really great job - they just don;t shout Jews and good Hitler every 5 mins .
You won't even listen - how would you know ?
Oh - so you'd rather believe the repulsive raggy - than figure out you might actually be wrong .

What it DOES show IS how much power muslims DO have up North - cus they're not going to be tarred with this one without a fight . Think about it .

None of this is a happy scenario - but truth is truth and this time the 'local' muslims and some whites are all going to know they've been shafted and hoaxed because they really screwed up when they told Manchester EMERGENCY SERVICES TO BASICALLY STAND DOWN .

GET IT YET ?


Lizzy wrote:
annabelle" post=263284]




yes annabelle - I would agree with all of this -

I know all this - Dr Bill Warner is very good - I've listened to many,if not all of his audios now - it's not a religion of Peace but this doesn't make the Manchester event REAL - DEEP STATE ZOG both swamps us with Islam , empowers it AND carries out the hoaxed events to create even MORE racial tension, even hatred, in order to usher in EU Military style Police State and put white native peeps on back foot .
Sharia have already been given their own courts and it's repressive religion is what ZOG wants to use to weaken aryan resistance.


Lizzy wrote:
Other Emergency Services were actually told to wait at a different location at await bullet proof clothing ...............and now




Firefighters are infuriated after they were stopped from helping bomb victims at Manchester Arena

Firefighters have spoken of their "shame" after they were prevented from helping victims of the Arena bomb in the immediate aftermath


www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/firefighters-infuriated-after-were-stopped-13087703

Firefighters have spoken of their “shame” after being held back by bosses from helping victims of the Arena bomb.

No crews arrived at the scene until 90 minutes after the 10.33 attack.

Firefighters have told the M.E.N. they were aware that paramedics were in urgent need of back up in the aftermath of the bomb which left 22 dead and 120 injured but were prevented from going in.

Eventually five appliances were dispatched, but by then all of the dangerous work of entering the blasted Arena foyer to tend to badly hurt and dying victims had been done.

Now Greater Manchester Mayor, Andy Burnham who has responsibility for Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service, is considering ordering an independent review into decision making by brigade managers on the night of the attack.
Manchester Arena terror attack - in pictures
View gallery
Read More

M.E.N. Manchester terror attack appeal tops £1 MILLION in 24 hours

Mr Burnham said: “I am aware of concerns from firefighters about the speed of the response to the terror attack at the Manchester Arena on Monday night. I am taking these concerns seriously and, at the appropriate time, they will be subject to a full evaluation and briefing.

“But they have to be seen in context. Large numbers of highly-trained professionals were on site within minutes providing support to people. I could not be more proud of all of Greater Manchester’s emergency services who, over the last 48 hours, have gone to incredible lengths to carry the city through this dark time.”

Mr Bunrham could decide to call for a full independent review after the evaluation.

On an internal brigade website, Save The UK Fire Service, there had been a call for the mayor to launch an investigation.

One firefighter slammed brigade bosses saying: “Their lack of leadership was reflected in the desperate pleas of North West Ambulance Service staff shouting that firefighters were needed at the scene. They were sat at Manchester Central fire station watching the incident unfold on TV. The station is half a mile from the incident.
Click to play


Lizzy wrote:
another report -

www.salfordstar.com/article.asp?id=3896

FIREFIGHTERS SAY THEY WERE HELD BACK FROM ATTENDING MANCHESTER ARENA BOMB SCENE


Star date: 24th May 2017

A Salford Star Exclusive

'NEVER BEEN SO ASHAMED TO BE A FIREFIGHTER...'

"This is kids dying and us doing nothing"... "Never been so ashamed to be a firefighter"... "The public must think what the hell do we actually do apart from free smoke alarms if we don't even respond to this"... "Sat one mile from the incident watching it on telly..."

As the public, police and paramedics rushed to help victims, firefighters say they were held back by senior managers from attending the scene of the Manchester Arena bomb on Monday night.

An official investigation is underway which it is hoped will provide answers "whether it was operational decision or an error was made", the Fire Brigades Union told the Salford Star. Greater Manchester Mayor, Andy Burnham added: "I am aware of concerns from firefighters about the speed of the response to the terror attack…I am taking these concerns seriously."


Lizzy wrote:
MAN FROM MANCHESTER ENGLAND) TERROR ATTACK AT ADRIANA GRANDE CONCERT, PROVES ITS A HOAX

- with Manchester twitter acct. - another post timing screw up




Lizzy wrote:
more fake dead -
Manchester attack: 2013 murder victim among fake 'missing'

even the BBC can't keep the lid of this balls-up
A photo of a girl murdered in 2013 has been circulated in a fake list of those missing after the Manchester explosion.
www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-40018189


Gaia wrote:
A common hallmark of these psyops is that they can always identify the perpetrator within hours, yet it takes days, if not weeks, to identify the vicsims who had no reason to try and hide their identities.

I would expect that 99 percent of people at the concert had some form of ID on their person. Furthermore, unless they were killed or completely incapacitated all the injured would have had to provide their ID to the hospitals. Meanwhile, the supposed suicide bomber who was unlikely to be carrying ID , and who must have blown himself to smithereens, was identified within hours of the blast.

Go figure.


So true, SteveO. :thumbup:


Lizzy wrote:
Political Timing of Manchester Terror Attack is Suspicious

www.sott.net/article/351763-Manchester-Bombing-is-an-Obvious-Piece-of-UK-Election-Propaganda-Courtesy-of-the-British-Deep-State

Given that Islamic terrorism has been the most influential political and social meme of the last 17 years, the motive for a 'Muslim terror attack' at a UK concert venue 2 weeks before a UK general election may be more complicated than it at first seems.

Even more suspicious is the fact that there appears to have been a deliberate set up for this event that makes it clear that the goal was to directly attack the reputation of the Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn. Immediately after becoming the Labour party leader in 2015, the British media decided that Corbyn's history of acting as a would-be peace broker in the Northern Ireland conflict between Irish Catholics and the British state made him an easy target. In January this year, British Foreign Sec. Boris Johnson defended talking to Donald Trump by saying it was better than talking to Jeremy Corbyn who "advocated talking to the IRA".

In recent months however with election day looming, media focus on Corbyn's 'support for terrorists' took a back seat to more important domestic policies like the dire state of the UK health care system and the Conservative party plans to make it (and everything else) much worse for the British taxpayer.

Last Friday however, the British Daily Telegraph ran a story reporting that MI5 had 'opened a file' on Corbyn in the early 1990's due to his support for a united Ireland and fears that he was a 'threat to national security'. In that report, the Telegraph reminded readers that when he was interviewed by the BBC in August 2015 during his Labour party leadership campaign, he refused five times to condemn IRA violence, preferring instead to condemn all violence by all parties.

Strangely enough, two days later (last Sunday) in an interview with Sophy Ridge on Sky News, Ridge asked Corbyn five times to condemn IRA violence. In response, Corbyn reiterated what he had told the BBC two years ago, that he condemned all killing, whether by the IRA or the British state or its proxy 'loyalist' forces (an early version of 'ISIS' with a white Western twist), and refused to be coerced into singling out one party or minimizing one set of atrocities to score political points.

While this was a reasonable position to take, in the 48 hours since then, the British media has gone into overdrive to paint him as a terrorist sympathizer, with headlines like "Growing row over Jeremy Corbyn's links to the IRA as he refuses five times to condemn the militant group" and "Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA", (despite the fact that in the Sky News interview he said "I condemn all the bombing by both the loyalists and the IRA").

This short black propaganda campaign then culminated in the "ISIS" terrorist attack in Manchester last night, and was underlined by this headline from the Rupert Murdoch-owned Sun tabloid newspaper published two hours after Manchester:

The 'deep state' in the UK (and in the 'West' in general) seem to be anxious - desperate even - to maintain their control over a population that is increasingly waking up to the reality of outrageous government corruption and lies. As respect for government mouth-pieces in the mainstream media justifiably wanes, these self-styled 'elite' will increasingly resort to the blunt force object that is state-sanctioned terrorism to redirect the population's attention and force them 'back in line'.

But such brutal tactics come under the law of diminishing returns. This kind of repeated, covert physical and emotional bludgeoning of a population can only work for for so long before people start to notice the complementarity of the establishment's push to consolidate its power over the people, and the alleged agenda of "ISIS" in bombing Western citizens into submission.


"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ALTERNATIVE Manchester Arena bombing - Ariana Grande discussion thread 26 May 2017 14:46 #7

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
Lizzy wrote:
99.9% Hoax Manchester Arena Bombing during Illuminati Puppet Ariana Grande Concert



Fake Victims, Troops Deployed, Martial Law, Terror Threat Critical+Gofundme Fraud


PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Ariana Grande - A Jewish Kabbalist?





vid descr
It is no secret, and it is well documented, that Hollywood celebrities literally sell their souls. It looks like Ariana Grande is no exception. How fitting too that these Manchester terror attacks happened at her show while she is quoted to say "I Hope My Fans All F***ing Die."






You can't make those see reality, whose brains are programmed to BELIEVE what is presented!
Their eyes are working well, but their brain cells are poisoned and corrupted by livelong visual deceit,
transported into and chemically stored in their bodies by means of repetitious accompanying text messages.

This is what I understood and had to accept long ago, thanks to this forum, many of its members,
and you, Lizzy, are one of those, who made me aware of this fact, then. Thanks.

You are able to see reality and differentiate, at least when it comes to deep state false flags/hoaxes/(mass) murders.


:up:


rodin wrote:
porridge wrote:


The only differences between the dead and living vicsim are the Groucho Marx eyebrows painted on


rodin wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
They don't even have the same forehead/hairline, you fucking clown!


They would have were it not for the eyebrows


Lizzy wrote:
The Salford and Manchester newspapers and Oxford BBC all 3 reported that the Manchester Emergency Services were kept at bay , on hold for 90 mins - by which time the whole scene had been cleared and cleaned .

Would someone like to explain to me HOW 22 DEAD and 59 injured were taken care of ?
We don't see one ambulance or paramedic because it was ILLEGAL to use authentic municipal emergency services in drills or called on a hoax.

WHERE are all the dead ?
WHICH hospitals are at least SOME of the 59 injured being treated ?


NO ONE can say because THEY'RE AREN'T ANY .

Over a police twitter fed earlier that day reference to the event I believe was the drill.

WHY so many of the dead - ALREADY dead yrs before hand or still alive elsewhere ?

Even the culprit doesn't make sense - why would someone who left fought against Gadaffi - which has now become as we know a very sad failed state need to kill in Britain - didn't the Brits do the job he wanted - Gadaffi out ?


Lizzy wrote:
Going into the AGENDA or KNOWING how perverse the muslim sex slave gangs are - the crime , ect ect doesn't prove that THIS event is genuine .

The State has far more to gain than a Libyan who fled Gadaffi.
We're told lies , after lies and now it's getting all mixed up with jussa leaking - :roll:

leaking WHAT ? - they don't even tell you that either .

What a joke .

All I can say if it prompts any whites into action to protect real young girls , victims of muslim predatory behaviour , something 'good' may have come of it - but I doubt that will happen either .





Salman Ramadan Abedi, a 22-year-old Briton of Libyan ancestry


What a nice name :wissl: for a Briton at that en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Manchester_Arena_bombing

Salman (Salomon) Ramadan Abide! :cool:

No Masood or Mossad far and wide this time .... it seems :roll:

Anal Drama Abide.


Salām alaikum or Shalom aleichem!

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 May 2017 19:56 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ALTERNATIVE Manchester Arena bombing - Ariana Grande discussion thread 27 May 2017 09:56 #8

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
Lizzy wrote:
I have never had much faith in Richie Allen and here he totally blows it for me - his friend said many peeps came in the shrapnel wounds - pull the other one :roll: and we can't see the cctv because it would be TOO distressing :wissl: - not as distressed as the real Emergency Service were , being told to WAIT , arriving 90mins later to a cleaned and cleared venue ?

Allen obviously doesn't know when he;s being fed bullshit .


I did not watch the video, because I don't like the Ickeian haverers and thought about moving the video to the original thread.
Thanks for your comment, which only confirms my first thoughts, that this is system propaganda mixed with some truths, as usual.



Lizzy wrote:
.......... wrote:

SO WHY DOESN'T THE STATE DEPORT THEM ? BUT INSTEAD ALLOW MORE IN ?

- b/c (((they))) want the chaos , crime , fear, dissatisfaction and for whites of a once proud land to out bred, dumb and chipped like cattle
it's 1984 - zio jews , muslims who hate whites , other sub- human mentalities with all their perversity is required to stamp out all good in the world., esp. the west. - THIS is what the State and agenda controllers want.
So why is Tommy so pro Israeli ?
All (((they))) had to do was curb immigration but we all know that isn't the plan which is satanic all the way through .


Lizzy wrote:
The 'deep state' in the UK (and in the 'West' in general) seem to be anxious - desperate even - to maintain their control over a population that is increasingly waking up to the reality of outrageous government corruption and lies. As respect for government mouth-pieces in the mainstream media justifiably wanes, these self-styled 'elite' will increasingly resort to the blunt force object that is state-sanctioned terrorism to redirect the population's attention and force them 'back in line'.

But such brutal tactics come under the law of diminishing returns. This kind of repeated, covert physical and emotional bludgeoning of a population can only work for for so long before people start to notice the complementarity of the establishment's push to consolidate its power over the people, and the alleged agenda of "ISIS" in bombing Western citizens into submission.


porridge wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
The amount of "its a hoax" people on here is truly bizarre.

You're played as badly as Democrats in the US who believe Louise Mensch is an anti-Trump investigative journalist.


No were not the ones being played, I havent seen concrete proof this was a hoax but can give you plenty proof from the rest of the hoaxes previous, & why should we take this one seriously, is it somehow different? PLEASE TELL ME?

I see plenty shills on Icke forum saying they know someone involved lmao & shitrag on here of course, like that slimey little cunts been out his mums bedroom in the last 10 years I very much doubt.

Pinnochio was banned from the spook forum for even mentioning hoax in the hoax section!
All the fake fucks on there do this everytime till some real evidence comes in then they disappear till the next bit of theatre comes along.


Lizzy wrote:
The point is Palestinians' are under genocide - they hate the jews -
Migrants are fleeing poverty and war that global jewish zionism has brought them - a growing number dislike whites .
Zionism's last enemy is the Aryan white race so they facilitate migrant and muslim migration into Europe - where a clash of civilization and the demand for assimilation is in blow back - this was known to happen,
ZIO State to disarms Aryans - encourages Islam .
British / US global zionistims's satanic entity sells all the arms and let;s the competing fractions think their at war with each other when the only enemy is the jew's global dominance .
The jewish 'elite' are the State and they want total control through chaos and submission of whites.
ISIS is Israel - Jihad is Islam ( sunni or shai ) and the west is being reduced to a backwater via Black-water .
Chaos is THE STATE . They do the TERROR EVENTS.
TOTAL CONTROL and repression of the last enemy is the goal .
Muslims , migrants , media are they're TOOLS.- along with poisoning all the vaccines, food , mind control ( schools) , geo-engineering , state child snatching - you name it . == it either controls or makes peeps dumb.and sick.

:up: :up: :up: Can't post enough thumbs up for this comment!

But:

Zionism's FIRST enemy is the Aryan white race.


Lizzy wrote:
with May attempting a coup. - Trump as Arms Corp mouth piece - few more thoughts on Manchester - and what isn't highly staged ?



Lizzy wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
In another case of it's a small world in Manchester, the block of flats the terrorist scumbag used to prepare his bomb is only a 5 min walk from where I live, and I have an acquaintance who lives there. Next time I see him I'll be asking if he'd ever noticed him.

ps. Look at Lizzy with her controlled opposition UK Column vids. They are the morons who encouraged that Sabine McNeill and Belinda whateverherface to continually fuck up helping abused children by buying any old shite conspiracy story.


UK Column do extremely good work - I wouldn't expect you to like any of it - you're a shill.- the epitome of con-opp . :roll:
What you believe is for totally different reasons than the ones those in agreement have .

Yours is to promote the status quo - that no conspiracy is at large whatsoever .but he could have become an MI6 operative :D
Theirs is to believe a young muslim extremist committed suicide whilst killing and maiming 80 odd in his own back garden . :chuckle:

Whilst the Manchester Emergency Services are enraged that they were ordered to stay away the scene for 90 mins - that's insane .and totally unbelievable - not even the presence of the bomb squad is mentioned. :wissl: - b/c they weren't there. :ponda:

I might also add that this suicide bombers' :larf: location became his home after not liking Gadaffi's Libya , surely he would have been quite happy to see it bombed back to the Stone age. ? :thumbup: did he reconsider ? perhaps but doesn't mean it happened.


Gaia wrote:
The media (mouthpieces of the darker forces in the background) indeed are very deceptive, but much deeper than you take them.

You "generally" trust the media, but they distort here-and-there-a-bit.

The view I have, and Lizzy, Steven and Pfizipfei (and probably porridge and Roastie too) likely as well is that the media are a bunch of liars, having proven so OVER and OVER again.

When people have lied to you about not only "small" attacks but about the biggest of things in about every aspect of life, how can you keep believing them "generally"?

How do you cope with the stance that they lie bigtime in case A, but in case B "generally" speak the truth, but distort a bit here and there.

How can you see hoaxes "happening" on certain dates (SH, Boston, Aurora), but suddenly NOT on other dates, in other places, with the same actors even (!) and the same MO, the same narrative, the same (and sometimes even more) impossibilities, inconsistencies, flaws, propaganda, lies, lies and more lies.

Are you afraid having to lose the media as "the ones publishing that what's happening in the world around us"?

I really don't get it.
Context: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/69300-huge-explosions-and-multiple-deaths-reported-at-ariana-grande-concert.html?start=260#263513


Lizzy wrote:
Here you go guys see your 22 dead , 58 injured - the huge atrocity AT LARGE - along with ALL the dead and deathly soundtrack :larf:

www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/gallery/manchester-arena-terror-attack-pictures-13075883



FIREFIGHTERS SAY THEY WERE HELD BACK FROM ATTENDING MANCHESTER ARENA BOMB SCENE


Star date: 24th May 2017

A Salford Star Exclusive

'NEVER BEEN SO ASHAMED TO BE A FIREFIGHTER...'

"This is kids dying and us doing nothing"... "Never been so ashamed to be a firefighter"... "The public must think what the hell do we actually do apart from free smoke alarms if we don't even respond to this"... "Sat one mile from the incident watching it on telly..."

As the public, police and paramedics rushed to help victims, firefighters say they were held back by senior managers from attending the scene of the Manchester Arena bomb on Monday night.

An official investigation is underway which it is hoped will provide answers "whether it was operational decision or an error was made", the Fire Brigades Union told the Salford Star. Greater Manchester Mayor, Andy Burnham added: "I am aware of concerns from firefighters about the speed of the response to the terror attack…I am taking these concerns seriously."


porridge wrote:
Same with Boston...there was a line of ambulances hoping for an audition but they had a full cast ;)



Same with London Westminster attack, where the stretchers were pushed to a Hotel instead of to the hospital on the opposite side of the street .... "uuuhhhm, hospital was a bit stretched at the moment, that's totally logic" ... :cool:


Lizzy wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
It's like they are mad on hoaxing things but just don't know how to do it to make it look real, almost.


That's the closest thing you've said to the truth here - not almost - totally :O

If Fire and Ambulance Services were kept from major legitimate accident or incident scenes , as you explain it , no one would survive anything. :hahano:


porridge wrote:
Jenny Brewster, Evie's mother, said: 'We were exiting the building when it happened. We'd headed towards the main doors as Ariana was performing the last song because we wanted to beat the crowds

But – as we made our way there - a wall of security men blocked it and told us to go the other way.'Seconds later they shouted 'RUN!' and the explosion happened right behind them. Hundreds of people were running and screaming. Those men saved our lives.'





Lizzy wrote:
Now that sounds about right porridge
'go around' :hahano:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 27 May 2017 09:58 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

ALTERNATIVE Manchester Arena bombing - Ariana Grande discussion thread 27 May 2017 11:06 #9

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
porridge wrote:


rodin wrote:
We..ll. Was at a folk music session tonight and a Mancunian was also in attendance who said she has a friend who lost her best friend in the bombing. She was smiling as she told us this, before playing something 'suitable' by Oasis on voice and acoustic.


Gaia wrote:

rodin wrote:
The singer is niece to a regular here. I would say her story is (to her) genuine. The smiling may be a nervous reaction. I am not calling this either way, just making observations. Almost no doubt an engineered event however it was done. With the obvious use of crisis actors in other hoaxes, you always have to look for this, and 'they' know this. Would not be surprised if they are mixing and matching real fatalities with fake witnesses, maybe even leaving 'Easter Eggs' for conspiracy theorists to run with. Meanwhile the global police state is firming up, ready to oversee the coming 'unrest'.


novum wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
Classy, nov. Is that all you are going to offer on this serious topic? Just treat it like a joke, like the hoax brigade are doing, why don't ya?

Well i wasnt joking about ariana, given the chance (about zero) id hit it... with class of course.

Anyway...

Islamic fundies in europe are good for Zionists. So while the masses are debating about good vs bad muslims on the twitters, posting about how nice some pakistani cab drivers are etc... and taking off last months watermark to put this months watermark over their facewank pic, some of these guys in charge of wanting more of the wandering tribe coming in are looking like le happy merchant...




So, when considering (knowing, in my and some others here cases) the above, is the following any suprise to some of us? :wissl:

www.independent.co.uk/voices/salman-abedi-manchester-attack-reported-family-imam-friends-did-nothing-a7757726.html
Context: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/69300-huge-explosions-and-multiple-deaths-reported-at-ariana-grande-concert.html?start=300#263611


novum wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
The idea that nothing of major significance happens without Their approval or arrangement, is ridiculous. On occasion, shit happens, and the best the elite or any authorities can do is make the best of a shitty situation.

Looks like the aliyah bosses are making the most of it... back to the fundies and if theyve been reported they should have intelligence watching their every move, down to knowing what they ate and when they laid a turd and even how many times they needed to flush.

But it seems the political psychopaths revel in the sacrifice, and enjoy giving their obligatory speeches after the latest terror attack...and while 'good people' continue to berate Trump on their social medias because he shoved some ic to the side, (oh the drama) they ignore the equal psychopathy (if not worse because they hide it) of the likes of Theresa May and other politicians and policy makers.



Muslims are Jews’ natural allies in Europe – Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt





Civilised extremism? (ft. Chief Rabbi of Moscow & Europe, Pinchas Goldschmidt)

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 27 May 2017 11:15 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ALTERNATIVE Manchester Arena bombing - Ariana Grande discussion thread 27 May 2017 16:47 #10

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4989
  • Likes received: 3025
^^^^ but exilium - we didn't see any carnage - talking about what your saw in N. Ireland has little relevance to a stage event whee no interior damge can be seen except for a few upturned chairs - and that's what you determine it be akin at an IRA bomb with possible secondary explosions which means in your view Fire and Paramedics were rightfully kept at bay ?
Seems very counter=productive -
Let's face it they were put on hold for 90 mins - and arrived to it cleaned and cleared - what happened to 22 dead and 59 injured wothout the professional services ?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ALTERNATIVE Manchester Arena bombing - Ariana Grande discussion thread 27 May 2017 17:05 #11

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4989
  • Likes received: 3025
BTW Phiz - in a reply post to you that you re-posted here - I said it 'isn't the Deep State" - when I meant to say ( in agreement ) it IS the deep State

You have a fair selection here of those who believe it was staged and those who don't - all those who don't give valid reasons but they reflect the agenda not this actual event .

The event has now ushered in the militarized Police State , units of which will coordinat with EU - all with the same badges , so one day we can expect to see German or French ect armed units on British streets - we're certainly not moving away from EU - Brexit was such a farce -all that did was free up jUK for unrestricted foreign . . ((( They're))) Jerusalem - it's green and pleasant land - LOL .
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ALTERNATIVE Manchester Arena bombing - Ariana Grande discussion thread 27 May 2017 20:38 #12

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4989
  • Likes received: 3025
Thankyou exilium for stating your belief about the event . - Indeed , I have no doubt a small package can do a lot of harm .
I doubt we'll see any legit funerals or peeps in or coming out of hospitals . The true mission accomplished - militarized police state - EU interconnected., Not sure if any dams will break along racial lines , possibly not - wouldn't surprise me to see the election postponed ,a quiet coup.- we'll see - I do think TPTB want a Tory puppet for today's forward Agenda.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ALTERNATIVE Manchester Arena bombing - Ariana Grande discussion thread 28 May 2017 08:08 #13

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951



The perfect orange-blue picture.

Even the curtains are matching Liz' garment and top hat.

Only the white gloves SEEM to spoil the aethetic symbolism.


The symbolism of the white masonic gloves for females:



Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]




Edit:


Queen Visits Hospital - Manchester Bombing MUST Be Real


vid descr
So it was a given that the Hairy Legged Walking Lizard the Queen would visit so called injured at the Hospital.
This automatically makes the Manchester Bombing Real.
God bless her in bred little soul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C93erl9HzGE

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4541026/The-Queen-visits-Royal-Manchester-Children-s-Hospital.html
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 May 2017 18:17 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ALTERNATIVE Manchester Arena bombing - Ariana Grande discussion thread 29 May 2017 18:04 #14

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
I think I'm finished with this subject for now.

Looking at the ALTERNATIVE threads I started, it's clear that they are becoming increasingly shorter the newer they are.
This is totally natural. There is nothing much to say any longer as I am not interested in convincing those who prefer to believe
and who don't see what I see.


www.youtube.com/channel/UCBbjle1Uh5CpnY2m451XHcA/videos
www.youtube.com/channel/UCBbjle1Uh5CpnY2m451XHcA/search?query=Manchester



The web is overflowing with information by those who are able to see what is going on.
Peekay is the one I like best. Do your own research or go on believing in what the msm
feed you. I don't care.

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 May 2017 18:09 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven, Gaia

ALTERNATIVE Manchester Arena bombing - Ariana Grande discussion thread 04 Jun 2017 17:55 #15

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Salman Ramadan Abedi, a 22-year-old Briton of Libyan ancestry

What a nice name :wissl: for a Briton at that en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Manchester_Arena_bombing

Salman (Salomon) Ramadan Abide! :cool:

No Masood or Mossad far and wide this time .... it seems :roll:

Anal Drama Abide.


Salām alaikum or Shalom aleichem!
truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/69312-alternative-manchester-arena-22-may-2017-bombing-ariana-grande-discussion-thread.html#263433




Ramadan (disambiguation): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramadan_%28disambiguation%29

When is Ramadan in 2017?

Ramadan in 2017 will start on Saturday, the 27th of (Mother Theresa) May and will
continue for 30 days until Sunday, the 25th of June.


www.when-is.com/ramadan-2017.asp
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2017 08:53 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ALTERNATIVE Manchester Arena bombing - Ariana Grande discussion thread 08 Jun 2017 18:18 #16

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2017 16:15 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.