Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda)))

Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 01 Aug 2018 13:19 #81

• Exorcist
novum wrote:
Exorcist wrote:

Advert in the Daily News, May 25th, 1906

http://www.sturmey-archerheritage.com/index.php?page=history-detail&id=1250

:thumbup: …….. :lmao:

^ Subversive jew pushing division of the sexes confirmed. :yup:

I posted the Triumph Advert because I found it funny.
I'm not Jewish, I'm not Rodin.

Nov obviously runs a Subversive Jewish Feminist Garage and employs exclusively Female Car Mechanics..... :yup:
:lmao:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
I ignore PhiZog's $hit Stirring posts most of the time unless they are aimed at me....Sound of Breaking Glass........:larf:
Last Edit: 01 Aug 2018 13:22 by Exorcist.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 01 Aug 2018 21:56 #82

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Exorcist wrote:
I posted the Triumph Advert because I found it funny.
I'm not Jewish, I'm not Rodin.

Sure... i was just trying on my pfrose coloured glasses. :chuckle:

Exorcist wrote:
Nov obviously runs a Subversive Jewish Feminist Garage and employs exclusively Female Car Mechanics..... :yup:
:lmao:

Gender subversion using women is so yesterday... a good yewnosewho these days would promote trannys to work on peoples trannys... trans is the new women, goys.
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based

Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 02 Aug 2018 12:06 #83

• Exorcist
novum wrote:
Gender subversion using women is so yesterday... a good yewnosewho these days would promote trannys to work on peoples trannys... trans is the new women, goys.

Yes....I did notice one of your Mossaderators is into Tranz handle bars. Were they supplied by Biker?..... :lmao:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
I ignore PhiZog's $hit Stirring posts most of the time unless they are aimed at me....Sound of Breaking Glass........:larf:

Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 03 Aug 2018 09:23 #84

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Sorry im all out of witty retorts.. i got nothin :gmc:

Didnt know canadians had bikes though, I thought they all got around on sleds pulled by huskies. (except for Trudeau, he is transported via palanquin, held up by shirtless men)

Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 18 Aug 2018 09:20 #85

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Jews did this...

Last Edit: 18 Aug 2018 10:07 by novum.

Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 19 Aug 2018 15:34 #86

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Exorcist wrote:
novum wrote:

Yes....I did notice one of your Mossaderators is into Tranz handle bars. Were they supplied by Biker?..... :lmao:

That's not the handle bars btw, they're called 'bar ends.' They help on long rides, so you can change your riding position and the position of your hands on the bars. I also have another bike without the bar ends..A classic Kona Cinder Cone. Again, a quality lightweight classic steel bike, and in the more sought after Joe Murray frame. complete with the better and original triple butted project 2 front fork. Not that cheap aluminum rubbish that most bikes are made of today.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 19 Aug 2018 15:36 by Zorro.

Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 19 Aug 2018 16:06 #87

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
And when i say 'long distance' riding, I'm not talking about a 3-4 mile stroll to the shops and back on your grannies bike, with the shopping basket on the front, ex. :hahano:

I mean 30-40 miles plus, and often much further. Sometimes riding over 100 miles in a day.

Is this one yours. ex.You should learn to lock it, you never know who might want to nick a granny bike.. :chuckle:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 19 Aug 2018 16:14 by Zorro.
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI