Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda)))

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 23 Nov 2017 20:14 #41

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Commander Seclorum
  • Posts: 16621
  • Likes received: 7835
Some might argue in threads etc sure, pfiz tends to start many threads with the implicit intention of calling people out or me out or the forum out, eg this thread.

Again, thats her prerogative, but my point is she tends to take it to another level vs most others by doing that.

This thread is an example, banging on about some of us being woman haters and part of a jewish plot to divide.... its become its own thread and then has a second excerpt thread.

I dont think she actually understands that men in the "alt right" or mgtow are responding to the difficulties facing modern relationships, and she sees honest debate about the issues as a division agenda.. if were to read between the lines, her position is very feminist and one of that the woman can do no wrong and they dont behave badly and its jews programming us that they behave badly..... so any discussion about it must be propagated by jews etc.. to divide us

VS whats probably closer to reality in that men (who arent jewish hasbaras) want to address the issues they face.

Again its like she is living in an internet world and not seeing the reality, which you probably cannot see if you dont venture out of your little folk town and see whats going on where the majority of people live now, in the big cities.

Now having said all of that, every relationship is different and both men and women can behave badly, so im not excusing men, but pfiz IS trying to excuse all women including protecting the ones who do behave badly.. they do exist... and it isnt the happy merchant making it up.

Pfiz lashes out at just about everyone, alienates potential allies, accuses just about everyone of being a jew or a stupid shabbos goy, then calls people haters and division merchants when they counter her claims about them and defend themselves or give some back that theyve just gotten.

Pfiz's logic on this is as follows... people dont like pfiz.. pfiz is a woman, hence people are hating women... its fkn retarded and it makes her look full rain-woman autist.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist, Grolongo, Gaia

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 23 Nov 2017 20:32 #42

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6931
  • Likes received: 1527
Great summary, 100% agree with this. Especially on the internet "hero" part with no idea how the real world works.

One point to add is that she and her Baby Teckel equate Nazi Germany with Germany, and then they play the card that if one opposes the Nazis, one opposes the Germans/Germany.

That is like saying that anyone who opposes the Soviet Union is anti-Russian. Ridiculous Spiel of the two hateful clowns of TZ, but what do they care about logic anyway...
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 23 Nov 2017 20:36 #43

  • Exorcist
  • Exorcist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1678
  • Likes received: 619
novum wrote:
Lux, pfiz would no doubt get more breaks if she wasnt so over the top with lambasting others almost incessantly, one gets back what they put out sometimes.

Exorcist wrote:
Try some of Pfizz's cake with your coffee......it's delicious!.......... :lmao:

Stop it you divisive jew you, i dont want your crypto-kosher disguised as german cake! :lmao: :joker:

Ok actually i do, it looks kinda nice and im hungry right now.



:arowup: This is Phiz's Favourite.



:arowup: I prefer this one myself....... :joker: ..... :lmao:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((MrAnderson))) is a Sayanim Troll
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 23 Nov 2017 20:51 #44

  • Grolongo
  • Grolongo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 758
  • Likes received: 616
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


Das Riiiiiiiiiiiiite

You show her :cool2:

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, entrangermercenary1, Aunty Lynn, Gaia, porridge

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 23 Nov 2017 21:36 #45

Grolongo wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


Das Riiiiiiiiiiiiite

You show her :cool2:


:lmao: :thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 26 Nov 2017 08:31 #46

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

EDIT NOTE:




The title of this thread was edited and changed from


[excerpt of] TZ has become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE (((division agenda)))


to


MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda)))


in order to keep up with the development of this subject on Truth Zone.



Original thread :right: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/69533-tz-has-become-woman-haters-paradise-division-agenda.html

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 26 Nov 2017 12:40 #47

  • Exorcist
  • Exorcist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1678
  • Likes received: 619
If I had Administrator power I would change the thread title to:

MALE HUMOROUS RESPONSE to: Has TZ become a WOMAN SPANKING PARADISE to feed (((Pfiz's))) division agenda?

:lmao:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((MrAnderson))) is a Sayanim Troll
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2017 13:04 by Exorcist.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Grolongo

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 26 Nov 2017 13:11 #48

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Commander Seclorum
  • Posts: 16621
  • Likes received: 7835
:lmao:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 26 Nov 2017 14:30 #49

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2017 14:32 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 26 Nov 2017 14:50 #50

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Commander Seclorum
  • Posts: 16621
  • Likes received: 7835
my take... about the same as these..

warning, NWS

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


4archive.org/board/aco/thread/638904


In that people will take images and apply their own sickness to them... you cant blame it on the original image now can you, unless you want to apply your bias.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 26 Nov 2017 14:54 #51

  • Exorcist
  • Exorcist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1678
  • Likes received: 619
I watched a BBC TV news channel programme at about 10 am this morning. The topic was called BBC:100 Women and looked at the present Hindu culture in India.
India is an extreme patriarchal culture and I disagree with many of it's excesses. However, during an interview with an old Hindu lady in Delhi, the lady came out with something which is quite funny. She said that girls, from their birth to the age of about 15, are deliberately NOT educated to read and write. The reason given was to prevent them reading the papers to learn the policies their male rulers are implementing and writing millions of letters expressing opposition to it. Prevention of Postal Nagging ..!!!.......

Lesson....Women's traits are common to all cultures......:lmao:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((MrAnderson))) is a Sayanim Troll
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2017 15:03 by Exorcist.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 01 Jan 2018 10:45 #52

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11584
  • Likes received: 7951
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
novum wrote:
(...)

Youre an obnoxious hen and i shall never think otherwise.
truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/63418-hollow-world-theory-inner-world-cosmos-skycentrism-we-live-in-the-concave-earth.html?start=1640#278766


It's such a shame that you strong, brave man are forced to hide behind your screen when you are desperately trying to insult me
(like an obnoxious brat) and don't have the opportunity to tell me what you think of me right in the face, isn't it.



Aren't you hiding behind your screen when you choose to pick fights with allies?

Yes sirree you are ...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Grolongo

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 01 Jan 2018 11:29 #53

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 13277
  • Likes received: 5363
The topic title of this thread translates to:

"The feminist cries out in pain as she strikes you."

:chuckle:
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Orangeaid, Grolongo

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 01 Jan 2018 12:25 #54

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Commander Seclorum
  • Posts: 16621
  • Likes received: 7835
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
You finally succeeded in convincing me that you are officially belonging to the (((gaia))) cabal.

Looks like TZ's super sleuth has you all figured out Flarestein. :lmao:

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Grolongo

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 02 Jan 2018 14:12 #55

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1669
  • Likes received: 897
To be frank Pfiz, your constant antagonism here and 'make it up as you go along' Pfiz World Order manifesto with you and your bad temper at the centre of it all, is hardly going to sell any tickets, not here or anywhere.

Because it's all about you. I suspect your true focus is not Hitler but yourself and you've just happened on Dolfie as a way for you to project your own naricism and give you the illusion of power and strength.

You have neither. You are like a bad tooth on this forum.

I've ostensibly walked away from this place because it has become YOUR SHOW, and your show is boring because you are a grumpy narcissist.

I also left the forum because I wondered in my absence whether you would manage to make new enemies in my stead. Amused to observe that you have done just that.

Anyway...Just thought I'd step in and let you know that unhinged whamen like you are the very reason for the growth in MGTOW and some men waking up to some severe pathologies in the nature of certain whamen's minds.
......
Last Edit: 02 Jan 2018 14:16 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Gaia

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 02 Jan 2018 14:17 #56

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 13277
  • Likes received: 5363
Maybe you haven't noticed yet, but the (((ones))) promoting (((feminism))) since the 60's/70's are the ones being (((divisive)))

Don't know if you're aware of (((it))) either, but ever since women have become (((empowered))) and (((liberated))) shit has gone downhill massively.

Vegainator is right about it and apparently Renegade has got a (((feminist))) program going on there, which portrays women as some kind of badass warriors, which turns them into big-mouthed, un-feminine behaving, whining bitches like Sinnaed McCarthy. O and ehhh... just for the record: having a big mouth and display of annoying behaviour doesn't mean 'strong' in my book at all.

Another thing what Renegade has got going on is a rabid hatred for Christianity. Hope to break you the news, but Hitler was a Christian and most of the German soldiers as well. So these were all idiots according to Kyle and his 'amazon warrior' wife? I understand there's problems with Christianity at this time, but the way Renegade portrays it seems a bit too (((jüdisch))) to me.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Orangeaid, Grolongo

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 02 Jan 2018 22:32 #57

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Commander Seclorum
  • Posts: 16621
  • Likes received: 7835
Flare wrote:
The topic title of this thread translates to:

"The feminist cries out in pain as she strikes you."

:chuckle:

"The pfiz cries out in pain as she strikes you" could be just as fitting. :yes:

Many of us here have been accused of being shills, jews, jew shills, dumb, woman-haters, the list goes on.... yet counter those claims and waaaaaa its time for a sulk, were told we hate all women (when its just pfiz, and pfiz does NOT represent all women thank fuck, or even a majority) ... and she's off to bump the woman hate thread of hers again.... rinse and repeat.

I dont care what she calls me etc or how much she badmouths me behind my back... but i do think its a shame that some memebers stay away because they just cant be bothered with all the BS and her micro fixations on forum members, not to mention the intelligence gathering and data collection of others she partakes in.... its very aspie, creepy and an indicator of her using this place as some kind of replacement for her (non existent) social life.

One of the funniest, yet saddest and pathetic moments from her, was watching her whine in public zone when i had suspended her... she disses this place almost daily, but its very clear that no one else will put up with her on any other site, she has no where else, save for renegade comments perhaps, where she is dissing me and TZ there also. :facepalm: :lmao:

I let her back because she doesnt have much else..

...and of course also because the jews told me to keep her busy here since she is such a genius at PR and awakening the masses, we wouldnt want her and her people skills unleashed anywhere else. :lmao:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 03 Jan 2018 02:56 #58

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 13277
  • Likes received: 5363
novum wrote:
...and of course also because the jews told me to keep her busy here since she is such a genius at PR and awakening the masses, we wouldnt want her and her people skills unleashed anywhere else. :lmao:

:chuckle:

Well... to be honest. I don't mind Pfiz for being back as she brings a lot of useful info to the table.

If only she could quite being the obnoxious, big-mouthed feminist and just sit as a calm, nice and friendly giggling lady in the corner while loading the forum with Hitlerite material...

I mean... come on. There's a reason the National Socialists didn't want females in their political and military ranks and it's quite clear now why. :D
As I guess they didn't want to spend their energy debating wether they were "woman haters" and that kind of crap or not. :chuckle:
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Last Edit: 03 Jan 2018 02:57 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 06 Jan 2018 19:17 #59

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11584
  • Likes received: 7951
Love it how Pfiz is now relying on the Judenpresse Newsweek to validate her preconceived negative bias whilst ignoring debunked disinformation

How many times has she labelled source after source, social media etc as Judenpresse? 109 times? 6 million?

But now a Jewish site is okay as a source because it supports her pre-conceived negative bias

Now plays the Jewish communist gender card. That's a bit Julia Gillard / Hillary Clinton of you isn't it? :hahano:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 06 Jan 2018 19:31 #60

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Orangeaid wrote:
Love it how Pfiz is now relying on the Judenpresse Newsweek to validate her preconceived negative bias whilst ignoring debunked disinformation

How many times has she labelled source after source, social media etc as Judenpresse? 109 times? 6 million?

But now a Jewish site is okay as a source because it supports her pre-conceived negative bias

Now plays the Jewish communist gender card. That's a bit Julia Gillard / Hillary Clinton of you isn't it? :hahano:



You are referring to this comment: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67868-what-is-the-alt-right-neue-rechte-nieuw-rechts-new-right-nouvelle-droite-judeo-right-kos...tml?start=200#280582

Everybody is free to make up their mind on their own using all available sources and a good amount of common sense
refined by a pinch of reason, the ability to think out of the box and life experience, if available.

You are free to express your personal opinion on TZ.

The same is - still - valid for me.

:) Funny that you started to sound like novum lately ...
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2018 19:39 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 370 - Raised
( £ 284 GBP )
donation thermometer
109%
Updated
2nd April 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.