Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ALTERNATIVE Florida Stoneman Douglas High School shooting RESEARCH and DISCUSSION Thread

ALTERNATIVE Florida Stoneman Douglas High School shooting RESEARCH and DISCUSSION Thread 18 Feb 2018 09:17 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Roastie wrote:
Novum commented on the Holocaust thread:

" Rebecca Bogart was in Holocaust class when bullets shattered a window into the room and struck at least one classmate."

truth-zone.net/forum/history/64344-the-holocaust.html?start=3020#282867

This alleged massacre by Nicolas Jesus Cruz (Jesus Cross) and being investigated by Sheriff Scott Israel happened on
the 73rd anniversary of the Holocaust in Dresden. 14 February 1945

Any journalistic outlet left with an ounce of integrity which may have reported on Dresden, put that crime against humanity in the dustbin
when this story in America broke.

As Michael Hoffman wrote before this event happened:

"This carnage registers almost not at all in the American mind. The holocaust in Dresden, lasting two days and killing at least 100,000 people, like the atomic holocaust in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, usually merits not much more than a few sentences or a single paragraph in the back pages of metropolitan newspapers, unlike “Yom HaShoah (יום השואה) Holocaust Remembrance Day,” in April, which is observed with countless civic, educational and media events, hosannahs, apologies and genuflections, from the Vatican to the White House. The barely remembered German and Japanese victims of Allied war crimes were of the wrong race and religion

American civilization in 2018 is not worthy of the name. We have the illusion of a civilization, which we cherish for our own aggrandizement and nostalgia. “Conservative” America has made common cause with the Talmudic mentality, as did Antonin Scalia, another of its plaster saints.

At the start of Lent 2018, seventy-three years after the Allies’ mass murder in Dresden, we inhabit the money changer’s house, where Christ on the Cross is sold not just for a buck, but for a bucket of Talmudic vindication."

Well worth reading the entire article. (206 comments)

www.unz.com/article/the-people-who-were-burned-to-ashes-on-ash-wednesday/

Source: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/70187-video-parkland-florida-school-shooting-hoax-crisis-actors.html#282912

What the system wants us to know:

Florida school shooting

- Stoneman Douglas High School shooting, a mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on February 14, 2018
- Nathaniel Brazill (born 1986), American teenager convicted of murdering a teacher at his middle school on May 26, 2000

All I need to know ;)

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/16/20/494B129B00000578-5401125-Three_women_in_dark_clothing_and_shakes_arrive_for_the_funeral_o-a-16_1518814229079.jpg

Thanks for the usual right in the face messages, Daily Fail!

More pictures: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5401125/Funeral-service-held-victim-Alyssa-Alhadeff.html

:coolio:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Feb 2018 09:27 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

ALTERNATIVE Florida Stoneman Douglas High School shooting RESEARCH and DISCUSSION Thread 18 Feb 2018 09:34 #2

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
Have you seen any mention of his involvement in Antifa Pfizipfei? It's all over Gab.
liberabo te ab inferno

ALTERNATIVE Florida Stoneman Douglas High School shooting RESEARCH and DISCUSSION Thread 18 Feb 2018 09:57 #3

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Lux Interior wrote:
Have you seen any mention of his involvement in Antifa Pfizipfei? It's all over Gab.

I think it's just another (((psyop))) dividing American people for maximum confusion, deception and division.

Because the Times of Israel put this out, (and quote CNN) I would tend not to believe a word of it, but here it is anyway.

Nikolas Cruz says on social media his real Mom was Jewish.

(PS He's now Nikolas Jacob Cruz, not Nicolas De Jesus Cruz as originally reported) Wrong person, the first time apparently.

Report: Florida shooter said he hates Jews, claims they want to destroy world

Florida school shooter Nikolas Cruz had frequently made hate-filled comments that were anti-Semitic, homophobic, and racist in a social media chat group and even called for other races to be killed, CNN reported Saturday.

In one anti-Semitic tirade, Cruz referenced his biological mother, saying: “My real mom was a Jew I am glad I never met her,” CNN said..
He also said he wanted to kill black people and Mexicans and that gay people should be shot “in the back of the head,” according to the report.

www.timesofisrael.com/report-florida-shooter-said-he-hates-jews-claims-they-want-to-destroy-world/
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

ALTERNATIVE Florida Stoneman Douglas High School shooting RESEARCH and DISCUSSION Thread 18 Feb 2018 10:36 #4

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Lux Interior wrote:

Looking back at that pic, i dont think its the same person as the cruz theyre saying it is ie. the one pictured in this thread.

Perhaps someone early on got their cruz's mixed up and its another person in the antifa shirt... the meme went a bit viral but its looking to be false info initially put up by someone then others ran with it.

Anyway, disarming the USA is the agenda so they will stop at nothing until its like the UK where you go to prison for facebook posts or because your pug lifts its paw up a certain way.. or like Australia where its much the same (see Brendan O'connel) or where the cops take your car for revving the engine and sell it at the auctions and pocket the money.

Ie the partial US slave plantation system will become even more slavery if the US is disarmed
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

ALTERNATIVE Florida Stoneman Douglas High School shooting RESEARCH and DISCUSSION Thread 18 Feb 2018 11:32 #5

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

I can't make out the connection between those dates you highlighted.

Can you explain it to me please. :)

Roastie wrote:
Novum commented on the Holocaust thread:

" Rebecca Bogart was in Holocaust class when bullets shattered a window into the room and struck at least one classmate."

truth-zone.net/forum/history/64344-the-holocaust.html?start=3020#282867

This alleged massacre by Nicolas Jesus Cruz (Jesus Cross) and being investigated by Sheriff Scott Israel happened on
the 73rd anniversary of the Holocaust in Dresden. 14 February 1945

Any journalistic outlet left with an ounce of integrity which may have reported on Dresden, put that crime against humanity in the dustbin
when this story in America broke.

As Michael Hoffman wrote before this event happened:

"This carnage registers almost not at all in the American mind. The holocaust in Dresden, lasting two days and killing at least 100,000 people, like the atomic holocaust in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, usually merits not much more than a few sentences or a single paragraph in the back pages of metropolitan newspapers, unlike “Yom HaShoah (יום השואה) Holocaust Remembrance Day,” in April, which is observed with countless civic, educational and media events, hosannahs, apologies and genuflections, from the Vatican to the White House. The barely remembered German and Japanese victims of Allied war crimes were of the wrong race and religion

American civilization in 2018 is not worthy of the name. We have the illusion of a civilization, which we cherish for our own aggrandizement and nostalgia. “Conservative” America has made common cause with the Talmudic mentality, as did Antonin Scalia, another of its plaster saints.

At the start of Lent 2018, seventy-three years after the Allies’ mass murder in Dresden, we inhabit the money changer’s house, where Christ on the Cross is sold not just for a buck, but for a bucket of Talmudic vindication."

Well worth reading the entire article. (206 comments)

www.unz.com/article/the-people-who-were-burned-to-ashes-on-ash-wednesday/

Source: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/70187-video-parkland-florida-school-shooting-hoax-crisis-actors.html#282912

What the system wants us to know:

Florida school shooting

- Stoneman Douglas High School shooting, a mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on February 14, 2018
- Nathaniel Brazill (born 1986), American teenager convicted of murdering a teacher at his middle school on May 26, 2000

All I need to know ;)

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/16/20/494B129B00000578-5401125-Three_women_in_dark_clothing_and_shakes_arrive_for_the_funeral_o-a-16_1518814229079.jpg

Thanks for the usual right in the face messages, Daily Fail!

More pictures: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5401125/Funeral-service-held-victim-Alyssa-Alhadeff.html

:coolio:
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

ALTERNATIVE Florida Stoneman Douglas High School shooting RESEARCH and DISCUSSION Thread 18 Feb 2018 12:15 #6

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
That's what I was thinking Nov, the eyes definitely aren't the same but I thought I'd put it up for discussion. Disarmament is the agenda. It's ramping up for sure .
liberabo te ab inferno

ALTERNATIVE Florida Stoneman Douglas High School shooting RESEARCH and DISCUSSION Thread 18 Feb 2018 12:19 #7

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Jews know the goyim are waking up and are going all out to remove 2A Rights

ALTERNATIVE Florida Stoneman Douglas High School shooting RESEARCH and DISCUSSION Thread 18 Feb 2018 13:06 #8

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

"Nikolas Cruz" is not t h a t ugly, but a certain similarity is definitely there, nonetheless.
Perhaps it's just the ears? :dunno: Because he has beautiful eyes ... and "they" always
make the "perpetrators" look like lunatics ...

Dominick Cruz

Take a look at the names of the alleged victims!!!

Makes me think of imgur.com/search?q=dancing+jews+gif (gifs also don't work any longer on TZ?)

watch closely!

There are already lots of good debunking videos uploaded .... take a look for yourself, if you are interested in the ugly truth.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Feb 2018 13:54 by PFIZIPFEI.

ALTERNATIVE Florida Stoneman Douglas High School shooting RESEARCH and DISCUSSION Thread 18 Feb 2018 13:13 #9

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
A great review on the Jew and their behaviour and actions

Jerusalem Times Reports on Nikolas Cruz’ “Anti-Semitism,” Brushes Over Fact He’s a Jew
Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
February 18, 2018

The Jerusalem Post has a piece up about the supposed racist anti-Semitism of Florida school shooter Nikolas Cruz.

I was shocked to see that they do in fact admit that he was biologically Jewish – but of course, it is something that they just completely brush over.

Jerusalem Post:

The confessed killer in a deadly Florida school shooting last week that left 17 dead, regularly espoused antisemitic, racist and homophobic views via a private Instagram group chat, CNN reported on Saturday.

Nikolas Cruz, 19, who stormed Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, with a semiautomatic rifle on Wednesday, would frequently state that he hated “Jews, n*****s, immigrants,” and believed that Jews wanted to destroy the world.

In one tirade against his biological mother, Cruz said: “My real mom was a Jew. I am glad I never met her,” according to CNN.

He also expressed a desire to kill Blacks and Hispanics, and said that members of the gay community should be shot “in the back of the head.”

Those sentiments are often shared by Israeli Jews, who generally hate both blacks and homosexuals.

So it is not especially strange that a Jew would feel this way.

Although I will give it to the Jews that it is strange that he killed other Jews.

But it isn’t really that strange. This was a weird, disenfranchised Jew.

Cruz confessed to the massacre on Thursday, after he was brought before a judge via video conference at the Broward County court, according to The Washington Post.

Among the dead in Parkland were five Jews – four students and a teacher.

According to informal reports from family members, the media and social media, the following victims were identified as Jewish: students Jaime Guttenberg, 14, Alyssa Alhadeff, 14, Meadow Pollack, 18, and Alex Schachter, 19, as well as Scott Beigel, 35, a geography teacher who saved students’ lives by closing a classroom door as he was shot.

Guttenberg’s brother, Jesse, managed to escape. Their father, Fred, wrote on Facebook: “My heart is broken… I am broken as I write this trying to figure out how my family gets through this…. Hugs to all and hold your children tight.”

Diaspora Affairs Minister Naftali Bennett sent a condolence letter to the Jewish community in Parkland on Friday.

All in all, though we are going to see articles like this in the Israeli media, the mainstream media is going to back off of the “Nazi” angle because they know that we are just going to keep pointing out that Cruz is a Jew, and that makes their whole narrative seem weird and dishonest to any normal person looking at it.

Certainly, the weirdest fact is that Cruz killed other Jews, but again, that isn’t really that weird. Being adopted, he was alienated from the larger Jew community, and it is not hard to see why he would have resented them because of this. The fact that he said he was happy he never knew his Jew mother shows a type of anger toward his biological parents, and that anger was no doubt projected onto his entire tribe.

But the fact remains that it is the biology of the Jew that led him to perform this act. That and, I would assume, SSRI medications.

The bottom line from a White Nationalist perspective is that if we had deported all Jews, this shooting never would have happened.
dailystormer.name/jerusalem-times-reports-on-nikolas-cruz-anti-semitism-brushes-over-fact-hes-a-jew/

ALTERNATIVE Florida Stoneman Douglas High School shooting RESEARCH and DISCUSSION Thread 18 Feb 2018 13:36 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I don't share the notion that "a Jew killed Jews" in this alleged school shooting, just saying,
and I don't trust "Andrew Anglin" one bit for many good reasons.

Necromancy in Parkland at Stonemason High

The Ceremonial Aspects of our National Death Trip

By Michael Hoffman

Nikolas Cruz moments after he was apprehended. Note the image on his sleeve.

The Horus falcon of ancient Egypt.

On Feb 15, 2018, at 12:59, William XXXXXX wrote:

> Hello Michael,
> In terms of the "Parkland"shooting do you think it is significant that this took place in Parkland, Fla. with the fact that the hospital that President Kennedy died in was "Parkland”? Also the fact these shootings took place on'Valentines Day." Another Valentine's Day massacre! I think there is a lot of symbolism here and would be very interested in your perspective.
> Best regards, Bill

Is it “Stonemason” or “Stoneman" High School?

Screen grab from the Google search engine, at 2:36 p.m. February 15, 2018

“Stonemason” High School
The killing site is most often referred to as “Stoneman” High, but sometimes “Stonemason”
supplants “Stoneman" in reports by various establishment media. It’s an instructive “mistake.”

Dear Bill

My gut intuition is that the latest massacre is a contagious death trip immersion: the more we look at it or talk about it, the more our lives get soured.

I agree with you about the symbolism. Yes, Parkland in the context of President Kennedy’s murder and this mass murder, constitutes twilight language, and taken together with the infamous 1929 “The Saint Valentine’s Day Massacre” from the annals of gangland, and we have some haunting parallels.

The origins of Valentine’s Day are not happy if the fate of its namesake, Saint Valentinus, is any guide: "According to the official biography of the Diocese of Terni, Bishop Valentine was born and lived in Interamna and while on a temporary stay in Rome he was imprisoned, tortured, and martyred there on February 14, A.D. 269.”

Feb. 14 was also the 73rd anniversary of the Allied holocaust in Dresden, where Americans assisted the British in massacring at least 100,000 German civilians.

Then there is the abortion holocaust to which the media are oblivious. They cherish abolitionist John Brown for declaring that the country had to be purged with blood for slavery:

"I, John Brown, am now quite certain that the crimes of this guilty land can never be purged away but with blood."
(December 2, 1859).

But the media will not countenance the possibility that America is being purged for its mass murder of the most helpless and dehumanized in our society — unborn children. And here I am not saying that the innocent souls massacred in Florida deserved to die, or anything approaching such an equivalence. The perpetrator seems to be a demon-possessed individual. Nonetheless the old aphorism, “What goes around comes around,” may apply to our America which increasingly resembles a haunted house.

I’m sticking with my initial intuition: that this is a manifestation of the recrudescent pyramid religion whose focus both now and thousands of years ago, is almost entirely on dead matter. Whether at Parkland in Florida or the "Route 91 Harvest shootings" in Las Vegas last October, we are being forced into attendance upon a ceremonial Dia de Muertos on a national scale, like the Aztec and Egyptian people of old. In the words of H.P. Lovecraft “…behind it all I saw the ineffable malignity of primordial necromancy.”

In the short term, all the demon-possessed gunmen like the Florida shooter who are captured alive, should be hanged in public after a fair trial by a jury of their peers (this will prove too grisly for the degenerate liberals however, for whom an ocean of aborted baby blood elicits little or no indignation or offense).

In the long term it will require a moral revolution that commences with sandblasting those pyramid icons off the Federal buildings that exist in every major American city. These are edifices where the display of a Crucifix is against the law — and remove the pyramid from our dollar bills. The Babylonian Talmud states that ten measures of witchcraft were bestowed upon the world and that ancient Egypt received nine of those measures.

America mystica is occult to the core. It will take another Hercules to clean out these Augean stables of ours, and obtain recognition for unborn human beings — as being, in obvious fact, human.

Until then, expect more mass killings, with guns being scapegoated (when some crazed murderer or terrorist mows down people with a truck or an automobile, makers of cars and trucks are not sued in court, and there is no talk of limiting their possession).

Source & Comments:revisionistreview.blogspot.de/2018/02/necromancy-in-parkland.html

:right: Michael A. Hoffman II truth-zone.net/forum/researchers-and-presenters/65548-michael-a-hoffman-ii.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Feb 2018 13:42 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Roastie

ALTERNATIVE Florida Stoneman Douglas High School shooting RESEARCH and DISCUSSION Thread 19 Feb 2018 02:56 #11

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Just like Sandy Hook Elementary this school is apparently due for demolition -vacant , the perfect place to stage whatever necessary for tv .-with a complicit Sheriff , media and jews on parade -- bye bye Dresden - hello jewish screams and anti - gun rallies. Pathetic - it's so obvious.
Last Edit: 19 Feb 2018 03:08 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Gaia, Roastie

ALTERNATIVE Florida Stoneman Douglas High School shooting RESEARCH and DISCUSSION Thread 19 Feb 2018 15:16 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Students Report Multiple Shooters & Mass Shooting Drill at Florida High School

Please read on your own :right: www.renegadetribune.com/students-report-multiple-shooters-mass-shooting-drill-florida-high-school/

A few interesting comments from RT, the kind which you will hardly ever come across on TRUTH zone otherwise:

jamiesan

“And I had ran in”. Oy vey, someone educate this girl…..oh, right…..she IS being ‘educated’.

The smiling witnesses, the ignorant witnesses, the dry eyed, ready to testify witnesses. I feel as though I need to set this meme to music…or, at least, to poetry.

Todd

These “mass shootings” will never stop, until public opinion has been inclined towards approving gun confiscations. And then we’re in trouble.

Bobby

Another hoax to add to the very long list… I have been looking through the truther analysis on 153news.net and there are some truly awful crisis actors in this one. Apparently one girl used a book that she thinks ‘deterred’ some of the bullets. Fake event after fake event… all around Europe as well as the U.S. They really want to take those Americans guns… and they sure would like to introduce much stricter security measures all over the U.S as well.

Rommel 41

Nearly half the community is jewish ! You don’t say. Talk about a target rich environment. Kidding.
Just kidding. Remember, it’s a sense of humor that has helped sustain the jewish people over many
centuries. It sounds like they could use a bunch more diversity though if you ask me. Is there a place
nearby where a boat could land ?!

Sami Ahmed

Heads up there’s some (((victim))) selling typical inconsistent lies about the latest hoax.

See here: www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7xzpac/im_sid_fischer_a_student_who_was_in_the_third/

He was in…. wait for it…(((Holocaust History))).

They need a year long class to sell all the lies.

WhiteWolf

That first video with the blonde girl is so fake it’s like they are just taking the piss. She must be on work experience with the crisis actor supply company.

Fester

They want your guns bad don’t they.

“Look goys its to dangerous for you to be armed. Don’t resist the new gun laws we are going to ram through your government along with anti free speech laws. Your guns and your big mouths are dangerous only to yourselves not us. Besides you can’t fire back when our drones drop hellfire missiles on you anyway. You should give up your guns and right to speak now just to be safe.

We will protect you. Always Trust the Jews we are your friends.”

Roger Pack

Dozens of Hoax / Flag Flag’s, including Sandy Hook & 911.
It is very difficult of which one’s are real & which one’s are not.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

ALTERNATIVE Florida Stoneman Douglas High School shooting RESEARCH and DISCUSSION Thread 19 Feb 2018 22:14 #13

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Lizzy wrote:
Just like Sandy Hook Elementary this school is apparently due for demolition -vacant , the perfect place to stage whatever necessary for tv .-with a complicit Sheriff , media and jews on parade -- bye bye Dresden - hello jewish screams and anti - gun rallies. Pathetic - it's so obvious.

"Rabbi Biston says that Chabad rabbis have been working closely with Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel, who is a congregant at Chabad, to ensure that the bodies of the Jewish dead are released for burial as soon as possible in accordance with Jewish tradition."

www.chabad.org/news/article_cdo/aid/3943532/jewish/Parkland-Rabbis-The-Tragedy-Is-Still-Unfolding-in-Our-Community.htm

"In the wake of this week’s deadly Florida high school shooting, Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel called out local lawmakers during a candlelight vigil for the victims, saying those who did not push for new gun laws "will not get re-elected."

He should be removed from office for this remark:

"If you're an elected official, and you want to keep things the way they are, and not do things differently, if you want to keep the gun laws as they are now, you will not get re-elected in Broward County,” Israel said Thursday night to cheers, as locals grieved the 17 victims killed a day earlier."

www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/16/florida-sheriff-scott-israel-says-lawmakers-wont-get-re-elected-if-dont-push-for-gun-control.html

Last Edit: 19 Feb 2018 22:18 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Gaia

ALTERNATIVE Florida Stoneman Douglas High School shooting RESEARCH and DISCUSSION Thread 20 Feb 2018 09:47 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Startling Things They Have Planned for You
in Wake of the Florida “Event”

Renegade Editor’s Note: I have not seen any evidence that anyone actually died at this event, but this video maker still holds it out there as a possibility.

I know we’ve seen gun grabbers and individual rights grabbers many times before, but it seems to me that the fever-pitch is higher than it’s been in the past. I would not be surprised if we saw several more “mass casualty school events” in rapid succession to throw people over the top.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI