Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Will there be war with Iran?

Yes 9 37.5%
No 8 33.3%
Unsure 7 29.2%
Total number of voters: 24 ( Simoncowellsnortscoke, rodin, Savonarola, loosari, entrangermercenary1 ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Will there be war with Iran?

Will there be war with Iran? 02 Oct 2012 06:02 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I have added a poll.

Ger­man Film­pro­duc­tion Nuo­Viso inter­vews polit­i­cal ana­lyst and gov­ern­ment con­sul­tant
Christoph Hoer­s­tel. (long)

1hr 30mins with eng­lish Sub­ti­tles.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog

Will there be war with Iran? 03 Oct 2012 02:32 #2

• Coco
  • Fresh Member
I hope not. USA has been wanting war with Iran for over 30 years. I clearly recall the barrage of news reports daily for a very long time during the revolution and afterward when the hostage crisis happened. It was a scary time.

Even back then 'WWIII' was spoken of.

I really don't know if Iran has nuclear weapon capability or not, but I do know they are business pals with China and Russia.

This is an interesting opinion piece. Make of it what you wish.:

www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-09-29/guest-post-iran%E2%80%99s-imminent-nuclear-weapon

Submitted by John Aziz of Azizonomics

Iran’s Imminent Nuclear Weapon

Here’s some context behind the claims that Iran will imminently possess a nuclear weapon.

It started a long time ago (but not, unfortunately, in a galaxy far, far away):

1984: Soon after West German engineers visit the unfinished Bushehr nuclear reactor, Jane’s Defence Weekly quotes West German intelligence sources saying that Iran’s production of a bomb “is entering its final stages.”US Senator Alan Cranston claims Iran is seven years away from making a weapon.

Seven years away? And did they have a bomb in 1991?

1992: Israeli parliamentarian Binyamin Netanyahu tells his colleagues that Iran is 3 to 5 years from being able to produce a nuclear weapon – and that the threat had to be “uprooted by an international front headed by the US.”

1992: Israeli Foreign Minister Shimon Peres tells French TV that Iran was set to have nuclear warheads by 1999. “Iran is the greatest threat and greatest problem in the Middle East,” Peres warned, “because it seeks the nuclear option while holding a highly dangerous stance of extreme religious militancy.”

1992: Joseph Alpher, a former official of Israel’s Mossad spy agency, says “Iran has to be identified as Enemy No. 1.” Iran’s nascent nuclear program, he told The New York Times, “really gives Israel the jitters.”

So was there a bomb by the late 1990s?

1995: The New York Times conveys the fears of senior US and Israeli officials that “Iran is much closer to producing nuclear weapons than previously thought” – about five years away – and that Iran’s nuclear bomb is “at the top of the list” of dangers in the coming decade. The report speaks of an “acceleration of the Iranian nuclear program,” claims that Iran “began an intensive campaign to develop and acquire nuclear weapons” in 1987, and says Iran was “believed” to have recruited scientists from the former Soviet Union and Pakistan to advise them.

1997: The Christian Science Monitor reports that US pressure on Iran’s nuclear suppliers had “forced Iran to adjust its suspected timetable for a bomb. Experts now say Iran is unlikely to acquire nuclear weapons for eight or 10 years.“

So now we’re looking at a nuclear-armed Iran by 2007. Scary stuff, right?

2007: President Bush warns that a nuclear-armed Iran could lead to “World War III.” Vice President Dick Cheney had previously warned of “serious consequences” if Iran did not give up its nuclear program.

2007: A month later, an unclassified National Intelligence Estimate (NIE) on Iran is released, which controversially judges with “high confidence” that Iran had given up its nuclear weapons effort in fall 2003.

June 2008: Then-US Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton predicts that Israel will attack Iran before January 2009, taking advantage of a window before the next US president came to office.

May 2009: US Senate Foreign Relations Committee reports states: “There is no sign that Iran’s leaders have ordered up a bomb.”

And Iran still doesn’t have a bomb today — all of those reports, all of that scaremongering and warmongering was wrong. Both the CIA and Mossad agree that there is no specific evidence that Iran is working on nuclear weapons today. And many experts believe that even if Iran were working on a bomb it could take up to ten to fifteen years.

Yet, it seems that nothing except a war will satisfy Binyamin Netanyahu, who felt the same way about Iraq:

"There is no question whatsoever that Saddam is working towards nuclear weapons."

And how did that work out? A hugely expensive war and occupation, American imperial overstretch, thousands of dead soldiers, hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqis and no weapons of mass destruction. We should judge people on their predictive record.

On one level, I understand Netanyahu’s paranoia especially in the context of the 20th Century and the holocaust. Iranian Generals have talked about annihilating Israel.

In August 2012, Brigadier General Gholam Reza Jalali, who heads Iran’s Passive Defence Organisation, said “No other way exists apart from resolve and strength to completely eliminate the aggressive nature and to destroy Israel.” And just six days ago in September 2012 Brigadier General Amir Ali Hajizadeh threatened to attack Israel and trigger World War III, saying that “it is possible that we will make a pre-emptive attack” which would “turn into World War III.” In the same statement, Hajizadeh threatened to attack American bases in the Middle East as well. Hajizadeh said that as a result of this attack, Israel would “sustain heavy damage and that will be a prelude to its obliteration.”

All disturbing rhetoric, yet almost certainly baseless threats given the context of Iran’s technological and military disadvantage. Iranian missiles fired at Israel would likely be shot down long before they reached Israeli airspace by Israel’s advanced missile defence systems that can intercept even short-range fire from Gaza and Lebanon. And Israel’s nuclear submarines in the Persian Gulf would almost certainly retaliate in kind. As Shimon Peres noted in 2006: “The President of Iran should remember that Iran can also be wiped off the map.” Most importantly, if Iran attacked Israel, it seems far less likely that other powers would come to Iran’s aid.

Yet an attack on Iran by Israel could well trigger a larger conflict, sucking in Iran’s trade partners who do not want to see the flow of oil and resources out of Iran disrupted. Just this week China announced new contracts to provide super-tankers to deliver oil from Iran to China. Would Russia and China sit idly by and see their Iranian investments liquidated while America and Israel invade Iran and destroy its infrastructure? Would they sit idly by and see their ally deposed? China and Pakistan have both hinted that they could defend Iran if Iran were attacked. An attack on or invasion of Iran is an incredibly risky adventure — and in my view the real danger to Israel. And for what? To discover that like Saddam Hussein, Ahmadinejad is not working on a nuclear weapon, and all the hot air about weapons of mass destruction is once again just bullshit?
Last Edit: 03 Oct 2012 02:34 by Coco. Reason: Bolding
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, diamondgeezer, Frog, Gilly

Will there be war with Iran? 03 Oct 2012 06:02 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ahmadinejad talks peace & justice as US boycotts UN address

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s eighth address to the UN General Assembly was defined mostly by its absences: The Syrian conflict and an infamous anti-Muslim film weren’t mentioned, and the US delegation wasn’t present in the chamber.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called for world leaders to serve their people, not rule over them during his speech before the UN General Assembly on Wednesday.

In a surprise turn, Ahmadinejad’s speech took on an almost poetic bent evoking “the spring of humanity and the greenery of all ages.”
During his address, the word “peace” was used 12 times, “justice” 15 and “love” 13.
Peace and love were not the only items on the agenda, as Ahmadinejad enumerated a litany of injustices that had occurred throughout history despite the striving of “righteous people and justice seekers.”

Several barbs were specifically directed towards the West.

Ahmadinejad decried the “current abysmal situation of the world,” saying it resulted from “the self-proclaimed centers of power who have entrusted themselves to the Devil.”

He further lambasted the“arms race” and “nuclear intimidation" being perpetuated by “hegemonic powers," as well as “the continued threat by uncivilized Zionists to resort to military action.”

More: http://rt.com/news/ahmadinejad-un-us-walkout-029/
1365 = 1

Last Edit: 03 Oct 2012 06:04 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog, Gilly, Organizemyroom

Will there be war with Iran? 03 Oct 2012 12:38 #4

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
It's a shame that the west gets burdened with such willing puppets as their political representatives, who lack and form of morals, principles or intellect. I guess they are too busy lining their pockets and pandering to corporations to secure positions on their boards to secure their place at the trough. As if they don't gorge themselves enough while feasting on the public purse. Gaddafi gave some good addresses to the UN assembly, but wise words and honest critiques are hardly a defense against greedy psychopaths, willing to bow to the will of their puppet masters. War is good for business and population control with the added benefit of testing their new toys effectiveness against civilians in preparation for the day they need to quell their own domestic civil populations.

Nice to see the American contingent were demonstrating the total lack of diplomatic maturity like a spoiled child exerting its power over insecure parents. If the member nations had any sense they would all boycott the UN conferences which have never achieved anything by design. The UN is a total waste of time and is nothing more than a front designed to offer false hope to independent states. People are wise to this BS and can see that the UN is nothing but a facade.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Gilly, Organizemyroom

Will there be war with Iran? 03 Oct 2012 13:06 #5

• clint
  • Fresh Member
100%

expect it to happen sooner than later
the ultimate goal for global governance is another major world war.
it has been written.

ww2 brought the world the UN
WW3 is going to bring the world, a brave new world !
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Will there be war with Iran? 03 Oct 2012 13:29 #6

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
The real deal is Syria.

Iran are allied with Syria, and Russia and China won't tolerate western military intervention.

CSTO allowed to deploy “blue chapkas” in Syria under UN mandate
www.voltairenet.org/article176061.html

It all reminds of the League of Nations which fell apart.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 03 Oct 2012 13:36 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog

Will there be war with Iran? 03 Oct 2012 16:52 #7

• Oracle
Frog wrote:
The UN is a total waste of time and is nothing more than a front designed to offer false hope to independent states. People are wise to this BS and can see that the UN is nothing but a facade.

If you watch the two RT videos, the Osprey and UN one, well, for a Russian channel quite remarkable.
The Russians get more and more pissed.

The guy reporting from Japan said something very true...

"It is like WWII never ended"

Also the Turkish Syrian video highlights the underlying problem, the Hatay province used to be Syria, the whole mess goes back to WWI, almost everywhere.

Aleppo, 28.9.2012

And just news that on Wednesday NATO have emergency meeting based on NATO defence article blabla.
3 suicide bombers allegedly in Syrian Army uniforms were shot in Turkey.

My, would you send send somebody to blow up something with your personal card all over in such a situation? :rant:
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 04 Oct 2012 00:46 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog, Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

Will there be war with Iran? 04 Oct 2012 04:01 #8

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
Thanks for posting and highlighting the key points I have been too busy to get into very much beyond the website development. I intend to drop back on many of the current treads including this one.

I would agree that WWII never really ended and that it goes back to WWI which effectively caused WWII due to the restrictions imposed on Germany with the treaty and border changes etc. In fact the whole mess is a continuation of past power plays striving to get us where we are today, by the efforts of a minority trying to dictate and control the lives and resources on this rock. Modern technology is providing them with ever increasingly effective tools to monitor, track and predict moods and reactions of huge sections of the global population. These technological advances are what has given them a very real chance of achieving what has never been a achievable in the past. Once money becomes totally electronic all the power lies with the controllers of the money.

The nations under attack also tend to be the nations least effected by the technology which is slowly tightening around the necks of most western populations. Once those nations have been broken they will have the same programs rolled out in order to destroy their ability to be independent of the wider system of international control.

I think war with Iran is inevitable eventually. Once a valid excuse can be established and shrouded in vaguely plausible reasoning Israel and her cohorts (UK and USA) shall proceed with their long established plans of invasion.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 04 Oct 2012 04:06 by Frog.
User(s) who Liked this post: Coco

Will there be war with Iran? 06 Oct 2012 04:56 #9

• Coco
  • Fresh Member
Frog wrote:
Thanks for posting and highlighting the key points I have been too busy to get into very much beyond the website development. I intend to drop back on many of the current treads including this one.

I would agree that WWII never really ended and that it goes back to WWI which effectively caused WWII due to the restrictions imposed on Germany with the treaty and border changes etc. In fact the whole mess is a continuation of past power plays striving to get us where we are today, by the efforts of a minority trying to dictate and control the lives and resources on this rock. Modern technology is providing them with ever increasingly effective tools to monitor, track and predict moods and reactions of huge sections of the global population. These technological advances are what has given them a very real chance of achieving what has never been a achievable in the past. Once money becomes totally electronic all the power lies with the controllers of the money.

The nations under attack also tend to be the nations least effected by the technology which is slowly tightening around the necks of most western populations. Once those nations have been broken they will have the same programs rolled out in order to destroy their ability to be independent of the wider system of international control.

I think war with Iran is inevitable eventually. Once a valid excuse can be established and shrouded in vaguely plausible reasoning Israel and her cohorts (UK and USA) shall proceed with their long established plans of invasion.

Mr. Frog,

My original intention was to bold the part(s) of your quote I especially agreed with, but, upon review, I agree with whole quote. This may seem dumb, very dumb, but to continue my thoughts on Bibi's and Israel's whole paranoid rantings is a fable from Aesop.

On the one hand, I trust Iran as far as I can pick it up and throw it, likewise Russia, but I must be real, and realize things. Iran threw the last election, so did Russia, but! Did not USA in 2000? Does that mean I liked Gore for president? No. It does mean I appreciate the truth, and the truth did not reign in 2000.

Hanging chads, really? That's never, ever, ever happened before?! It's either punched or it's not; Sounds like high paid lawyers scraping the barrel to me.

I do not like Diebold voting machines. I do not like another country winning a contract to oversee USA presidential votings for the 2012 election, sounds fishy.

And just why do some non-Americans in other countries claim they think the JFK assassination was actually a coup? Hmmm....

Anyway, here is my simplistic otter thoughts about Israel's paranoia, not meant to detract from previous regard for the Syrian plight; It's just been bugging me.

www.storyarts.org/library/aesops/stories/boy.html

The Boy Who Cried Wolf

There once was a shepherd boy who was bored as he sat on the hillside watching the village sheep. To amuse himself he took a great breath and sang out, "Wolf! Wolf! The Wolf is chasing the sheep!"

The villagers came running up the hill to help the boy drive the wolf away. But when they arrived at the top of the hill, they found no wolf. The boy laughed at the sight of their angry faces.

"Don't cry 'wolf', shepherd boy," said the villagers, "when there's no wolf!" They went grumbling back down the hill.

Later, the boy sang out again, "Wolf! Wolf! The wolf is chasing the sheep!" To his naughty delight, he watched the villagers run up the hill to help him drive the wolf away.

When the villagers saw no wolf they sternly said, "Save your frightened song for when there is really something wrong! Don't cry 'wolf' when there is NO wolf!"

But the boy just grinned and watched them go grumbling down the hill once more.

Later, he saw a REAL wolf prowling about his flock. Alarmed, he leaped to his feet and sang out as loudly as he could, "Wolf! Wolf!"

But the villagers thought he was trying to fool them again, and so they didn't come.

At sunset, everyone wondered why the shepherd boy hadn't returned to the village with their sheep. They went up the hill to find the boy. They found him weeping.

"There really was a wolf here! The flock has scattered! I cried out, "Wolf!" Why didn't you come?"

An old man tried to comfort the boy as they walked back to the village.

"We'll help you look for the lost sheep in the morning," he said, putting his arm around the youth, "Nobody believes a liar...even when he is telling the truth!"

Or as Coco says, "Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but who pays attention to it?"

One day, it may be that Iran really has a bomb, who knows? Or will Israel's spies continue to assassinate their scientists (based solely upon personal suspicion)?

We have the bomb, so does Israel, Russia, India, Pakistan, et al. This beef seems to go back....oh.....around 30 years since the Shah was ousted, interestingly enough.
Last Edit: 06 Oct 2012 05:09 by Coco.

Will there be war with Iran? 06 Oct 2012 15:58 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Have not read the comments or watched the videos yet, but what caught my eye right away was this strange similarity in the gestures

Don't know if it means something, I just found it very strange to say the least.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Will there be war with Iran? 06 Oct 2012 18:46 #11

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
I think most people in high positions who are required to present information to the public and their departments etc. are schooled in Neurolinguistics techniques, which explains the similarity in hand gestures and repetition or words and phrases. Due to the forced globalisation of power and politics these words and phrases and the way they are presented is becoming seamless as all the regions converge on the same points of the agenda.

Picking up on these visual and auditory cues is a key element is discovering what is actually being said and establishing the underlying meaning behind what is being presented. On the whole these people are selling the viewer lies in order to reach their objectives. Neurolinguistics can help create a situation where the target thinks they came to their beliefs through reasoned thought processes based on available data. The reality is that the data is manipulated/corrupted be that financial, historical or scientific etc. and then packaged and sold to the public by media organisations, politically appointed think tanks and people in the public eye. Most of these people are nothing more than professional liers implant their views using Neurolinguistic techniques. Making an informed choice or understanding global events based on readily accessible data is virtually impossible, as a result of the corruption inherent in every aspect of mainstream media, which is controlled by a very small number of people internationally.

I would agree, it is interesting to see people in similar positions using the same body language, gestures and language when pitching their hogwash to the public.

Last Edit: 06 Oct 2012 18:59 by Frog.

Will there be war with Iran? 08 Oct 2012 00:05 #12

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
In due course..after Israel have secured Syria ect..I think so......but if Chinese / Russia say NO, we have a game changer but will they???
Can they ??? Already bought and paid for ???
Yesterdays' generalized audio from DB Smith / iamthewitness.com
iamthewitness.com/audio/Cii/TFC.SMITH.CIIwadee.mp3
Last Edit: 08 Oct 2012 00:06 by Lizzy.

Will there be war with Iran? 08 Oct 2012 00:16 #13

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Hi PFIZIPFEI :)

I think their about to bring their hands together in prayer :roll: LOL

THE IRANIANS CAN’T HAVE NUCLEAR ENRICHMENT BUT THE ISRAELIS CAN TURN DIMONA INTO A HOUSE OF WORSHIP????????

“Dimona nuclear facility gets a synagogue”

Israelis will celebrate the Simchat Torah holiday next week, but before this another large Torah-related celebration will take place in the most clandestine place in Israel — the nuclear reactor in Dimona.

A limited number of specially invited guests are slated to attend the special ceremony on Tuesday to inaugurate a new synagogue at the site, including a Torah scroll, the first ever at the nuclear reactor.

According to a source involved in the organization of the ceremony, until now there was no synagogue or Torah scroll at the site and prayers were held in various shelters.

The initiative began about a year ago, when Rabbi David Abuhatseira contacted American Jewish millionaire Ira Rennert with an urgent request to build a synagogue and bring a Torah scroll to the site.

“The rabbi claimed that having a synagogue at the reactor would reflect a combination of tremendous holiness and power, which is very important,” the source said. “The rabbi asked us to make the preparations as soon as possible and construction of the synagogue was completed only recently. The building, located inside the reactor, is brand new, very fancy, and contains some 300 places.”

The source added, “People work at the reactor 365 days a year, even during the holidays, and up until today there was no synagogue there, so it was very important to the rabbi. There are thousands of workers at the reactor, and we were surprised to learn that for the hundreds of religious employees among them, there was no place to pray.”

According to the source, there is a close connection between the timing of the inauguration of the Torah scroll and the public debate over the Iranian nuclear threat: “We have no doubt that by building a synagogue and bringing a Torah scroll to a special place like this, will we will be protected from above against all external threats, including from Iran.”
Last Edit: 08 Oct 2012 00:18 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle, PFIZIPFEI

Will there be war with Iran? 08 Oct 2012 08:25 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Ronald Lauder, president of the World Jewish Congress, speaks to SPIEGEL about the conflict between the West and Iran, Israel's threat of a preemptive strike against Tehran and why he believes unilateral action without Washington's support would be "disastrous".

SPIEGEL interview 10/03/2012

Found on Brother Nathanael's website p=760

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Will there be war with Iran? 10 Oct 2012 20:19 #15

• Oracle
Here we go, the jews, like Soros' Brooking Institute and their lackeys on a pyromaniac mission again.
Turkish Jets Force Down Syrian Passenger Plane - TV
22:23 10/10/2012
ANKARA, October 10 (RIA Novosti)
Turkish fighter jets forced a Syrian passenger jet to land at the airport in the Turkish capital Ankara on Wednesday, Turkey's NTV television reported.

Turkish F-16s forced down the Airbus A320, which was flying from Moscow to Damascus, over suspicions it has prohibited cargo on board.

The plane, which took off from Moscow’s Vnukovo airport, landed in Ankara at 5:15 p.m. local time, CNN-Turk reported.

Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu confirmed that a Syrian plane with 30 passengers on board was diverted to Ankara and forced to land by Turkish fighter jets on Wednesday.

“There is information that the plane had cargo on board that does not meet the requirements of civil aviation,” Davutoglu told TGRT television in Athens, where he is on a visit.

“Measures are currently being undertaken as provided under current legislation and international law,” he said.

Tensions between the two countries boiled over late last Wednesday when a mortar round apparently fired from Syria killed five civilians in the Turkish border town of Akcakale.

Turkey responded with artillery strikes against targets in violence-wracked Syria and the Turkish parliament authorized the government to order more strikes as necessary.

Although Damascus apologized for the incident, Turkish and Syrian artillery exchanged fire a number of times over the ensuing six days.

en.rian.ru/world/20121010/176540076.html
Report: US Military Puts Task Force in Jordan
21:26 10/10/2012
WASHINGTON, October 10 (RIA Novosti)

The United States has secretly set up a special military force in Jordan to help the country cope with an influx of refugees from Syria, prepare in case Syria loses control of its chemical weapons and be ready for the possibility that the conflict there could spill over Syria’s borders, The New York Times reported Wednesday.

The report, quoting unnamed US “officials familiar with the operation,” described the unit as a task force comprising more than 150 planners and other specialists based at a Jordanian military training center north of Amman and led by a senior American officer.

It said the force was focused on helping Jordan handle tens of thousands of Syrian refugees who have crossed the border and added that the prospect of creating a “buffer zone” to insulate Jordan, a key US ally in the volatile region, from the unrest in Syria had been discussed.

The buffer zone would be enforced by Jordanian forces on the Syrian side of the border and could be “supported politically and perhaps logistically by the United States,” The New York Times report stated, adding that this was only a contingency plan at present.

The Pentagon had no immediate comment on the report.

The paper said the US mission in Jordan began quietly during the summer following a major training exercise involving around 12,000 troops from 19 countries, including Special Forces personnel. After the drill ended, some of the US troops remained and the task force was set up.

The force includes communications specialists, logistics experts, planners, trainers and headquarters staff members, according to the report.

According to the United Nations, there are around 100,000 Syrians in Jordan who have already registered as refugees or who are waiting to register. The New York Times quoted unnamed American officials as saying the total number may be twice that amount.

en.rian.ru/world/20121010/176539229.html

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-A1LKdrB4W0U/UGyjBIsof8I/AAAAAAAAD6Q/XYN3YOxIPU4/s1600/BrookingsSyriaRegimeChange.tif
This has been confirmed by Fortune 500-funded, US foreign-policy think-tank, Brookings Institution which has blueprinted designs for regime change in Libya as well as both Syria and Iran. In their report, "Assessing Options for Regime Change" it is stated (emphasis added):

"An alternative is for diplomatic efforts to focus first on how to end the violence and how to gain humanitarian access, as is being done under Annan’s leadership. This may lead to the creation of safe-havens and humanitarian corridors, which would have to be backed by limited military power. This would, of course, fall short of U.S. goals for Syria and could preserve Asad in power. From that starting point, however, it is possible that a broad coalition with the appropriate international mandate could add further coercive action to its efforts."
landdestroyer.blogspot.de/2012/10/turkey-attempts-to-trigger-war-vs-syria.html
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 10 Oct 2012 22:54 by Oracle.

Will there be war with Iran? 11 Oct 2012 16:06 #16

• Gilly
  • Voluntarily Inactive
October surprise: US and Israel prepare to strike Iran
Published: 09 October, 2012, 21:05

The United States and Israel are already involved in discussions over how they could soon conduct a joint surgical strike on Iranian nuclear facilities, a source close to the talks tells Foreign Policy magazine.
After months of urging from Israeli authorities for the US to intervene in a rumored Iranian plan to procure a nuke, a source speaking on condition of anonymity tells Foreign Policy’s David Rothkopf that the two allies have come close to signing off on an attack against Iran.
Although no plan of action has been set in stone yet, the source says the attack will likely be from the sky and consist of drone strikes and bomber jets for only “a couple of hours” at best but would not require more than “a day or two” of action.
But while the US has not officially signed onto the strike, the source reports, American involvement would be absolutely necessary in order to effectively take out the structures where Iranian scientists are assumed to be attempting to procure a nuclear warhead.
“To get to buried Iranian facilities, such as the enrichment plant at Fordow, would require bunker-busting munitions on a scale that no Israeli plane is capable of delivering,” Rothkopf writes in the article, published Monday, October 8. “The mission, therefore, must involve the United States, whether acting alone or in concert with the Israelis and others.”
Israel has long attested that Iranian officials are enriching nuclear materials to be used with volatile warheads, despite longstanding claims from Iran that any program they are operating exists for peaceful purposes only. Hostilities between Israel and their neighboring foe have only worsened as of late, prompting Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to insist that America draw “red lines before Iran,” and demand that the US offer them an ultimatum before time runs out. Last month US President Barack Obama dismissed Israel’s warnings against an escalating nuclear threat, though, saying he understand their concerns over what damage Iran could do with a nuclear weapon, but that he would continue to “block out any noise” from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as he insists on American intervention.
Speaking before the United Nations General Assembly only days later, though, President Obama appeared to be more willing to act if Iran is proven to be procuring a weapon of mass destruction, vowing, “the United States will do what we must to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon,” and said that any attempts by Iran to procure a nuclear warhead would “threaten the elimination of Israel, the security of Gulf nations, and the stability of the global economy” and is “not a challenge that can be contained.”
Now following a report RT published last week concerning classified footage of Iranian facilities believed to be handed over to American intelligence from a defected member of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad entourage, the US may finally be ready to give in to Israeli pressure and strike Iran.
If the rumored plan of attack is put into action, the source says, the strike is expected to set back the nation’s nuclear program “many years,” and doing so without civilian casualties. The end result, however, could be one immensely beneficial to America, specifically its holdings in the Middle East where the country has long expressed a vested interested.
Should US provide power to strike Iran, the source says, the attack would have a long-term effect in the region, but particularly on America’s investments there. The strike, says the source, would be “transformative,” – "saving Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, reanimating the peace process, securing the (Persian) Gulf, sending an unequivocal message to Russia and China, and assuring American ascendancy in the region for a decade to come."
Should Israel strike Iran without the direct aid of the US, however, America would not necessarily be in the clear. Although President Obama has advocated for a peaceful resolution to Israeli/Iranian disputes, Iran’s officials have suggested that they have no problem with striking the US if their allies make the first move.
Gen. Amir Ali Hajizadeh of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard told reporters last month that his country “will definitely be at war with American bases should a war break out,” explaining that "There will be no neutral country in the region," and, "To us, these bases are equal to US soil."

rt.com/usa/news/us-israel-strike-iran-027/

Will there be war with Iran? 12 Oct 2012 00:36 #17

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
The death loving messianists among the goldylocks will unfortunately insist on their Armageddon, no matter what .... :O

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Will there be war with Iran? 19 Oct 2012 09:00 #18

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Thousands Of US Troops Begin To Arrive In Israel - Countries join for massive military defense exercise.

US, Israel prepare for major joint military drill

US troops and equipment have begun arriving in Israel ahead of what a senior air force officer on Wednesday called "the largest exercise in the history of the longstanding military relationship between the US and Israel."

www.spacewar.com/reports/US_Israel_prepare_for_major_joint_military_drill_999.html
1365 = 1

Last Edit: 19 Oct 2012 09:13 by novum.

Will there be war with Iran? 19 Oct 2012 09:02 #19

• novum
  • Platinum Member
'Israel highly vulnerable to all-out strike by Iran'

Deputy commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guards Salami warns attack against country's nuke facilities would speed up Israeli regime's annihilation; Ahmadinejad: US influence waning due to massive debt, loss of legitimacy.

Israel is highly vulnerable to an Iranian military attack, Deputy Commander of the Revolutionary Guard Brig.-Gen. Hossein Salami said Thursday according to Iran's state-run Press TV.

“Following the infiltration of Hezbollah’s drone into the [airspace of the] occupied lands, the Zionist regime came to the understanding that such psychological warfare has not yielded any result but instead led to the strengthening of the determination of its enemies and now the Islamic Revolution has the upper hand over the Zionist regime,” Salami said.

Read More: www.jpost.com/IranianThreat/News/Article.aspx?id=288344
1365 = 1

Will there be war with Iran? 19 Oct 2012 09:03 #20

• novum
  • Platinum Member
British PM: Now is not the time to strike Iran

www.jpost.com/Features/InThespotlight/Article.aspx?id=288453
1365 = 1