Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sandy Hook School

Sandy Hook School 15 Dec 2012 07:41 #1

• Coco
  • Fresh Member
I am very upset about this. It's not the first time and won't be the last time.

Thoughts pro and con....WITH RESPECT.

Believe me, I've heard all sorts of thoughts from 'round the world today, but please ,RESPECT. We're no angels, but I and a few other Americas actually afford respect even to those ........who are overseas..

With all the above out of the way, thoughts?

Christ, that still sounds cold.......
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2012 07:41 by Coco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Sandy Hook School 16 Dec 2012 16:16 #2

• Gilly
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Just a completely devastating, heart-breaking thing to happen.

People are talking a lot about the pros & cons of gun control. I haven't contributed anything, because I'm not sure where I stand on it - I can see both sides of the argument to some extent.

Though, if someone is bent enough, and determined to hurt innocents, they could do it other ways if they couldn't lay their hands on a gun.

There's been lots of talk lately about empathy for people who do sick things, and I don't deny that understanding the motivation behind anything like this might help in future prevention. But I honestly don't see how how we can begin to understand what would make anyone want to behave with such unspeakable cruelty.

Not once, but twice, in the days preceding this, I was stupid enough to look at vid clips on a forum not connected with this one. Both times, I knew I shouldn't look, and could only manage the first few seconds of each. But I sort of told myself that you should see what's going on, instead of sticking your head in the sand.

One was said to be Syrian rebels with Syrian citizens they'd captured. The latter actually looked like corpses at the outset, lying on the concrete, but when one of the captors handed a sword to his son, aged about 10 at a guess, and told him to chop off one of their heads, it became evident from the way the victim tried to squirm out of the way, as the child laughingly swiped about his neck that they weren't yet dead.

The other was some arsehole who was bashing his toddler around, and then he boastfully posted the clip on FB. Happily, that tw*t was arrested as a result.

Both vids (the tiny fraction I saw anyway) like the massacre at the school, are harrowing and haunting, and just leave me despairing about human nature generally.

I don't know how to tackle any of these things, so I will be sticking my head in the sand in future.

Sandy Hook School 19 Dec 2012 02:29 #3

• Coco
  • Fresh Member
Nor do I know the answer, either. I, too, can see both sides of the gun control argument but as you said where there is a will, there will be a way found to destruction.

If not a gun, then a home made bomb as other countries use, or on the common thug level, knives or bats.

It seems the world has gone completely mad.

You say 'sticking your head in the sand', I say 'locking the doors and closing the windows'. :)

(Hmm, or living in a cave. I hear caves are supposed to have a comfortable temperature year round. They are secure against violent weather and are generally remote. And it would seem roomier than living under a rock. Perhaps I should consider this. :P )

Until then, let's you, me and the other good folks maintain quietly with humanity in our hearts, minds and actions.

Love ya, Gills. :flower:
Last Edit: 19 Dec 2012 02:32 by Coco.

Sandy Hook School 20 Dec 2012 06:59 #4

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
This link was put up by batou at the other joint...i havent looked too deeply into it, but as bats said, hold onto your tinfoil hats!

chemtrailsplanet.net/2012/12/19/does-lanzas-alleged-bushmaster-ar-15-assault-weapon-really-exist/

Sandy Hook School 20 Dec 2012 07:09 #5

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
House Democrat Sheila Lee Jackson asks Americans to turn in their guns.

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) on Wednesday afternoon urged people to turn in their guns, arguing it would be an appropriate response to last week's mass shooting in Newtown, Conn.

"I would personally just say to those who are listening, maybe you want to turn in your guns," Jackson Lee said on the House floor. "Oh no, I'm not going to take your guns. But look at what Dick's Sporting Goods did ... they wanted to be part of the solution and part of America."

While Jackson Lee said she would not take guns away from people, she noted that she is the sponsor of legislation, H.R. 227. That bill would raise the eligibility to carry a handgun from 18 to 21 and ban people under 21 from possessing semiautomatic assault weapons.

Her bill, the Child Gun Safety and Gun Access Prevention Act, would also increase penalties for repeat violations of gun possession under the Brady Act and prohibit the keeping of a loaded firearm in any premises where there is a risk that the firearm could harm a child.

thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/273753-house-dem-calls-on-people-to-turn-in-your-guns

Sandy Hook School 20 Dec 2012 07:13 #6

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
An quote from an article i found...
To those who say “Well, ban assault weapons!” ASSAULT WEAPON BANS DO NOT WORK! All they do is create another source of income for criminals. From 1994 to 2004 we had a ban on assault weapons; Jonesboro AR., Springfield OR., Littleton CO. and Santee CA., to name a few, all had mass school shootings during the ban. And the facts show that gun control does not work. Chicago, Washington DC, and California, all famous for their gun control laws, and all famous for their murder and gang violence. New York City recently celebrated going 24 hours without a reported murder. Really? That is a good thing? What does that tell you about a city with strict gun laws when it celebrates the fact that they actually made it 24 hours without a reported murder.

Read More: outdoorsnative.com/outdoor-life/firearms/we-do-not-support-the-murder-of-children-because-we-support-the-2nd-amendment/

Sandy Hook School 20 Dec 2012 07:15 #7

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Former Marine Stands Guard outside Of His Daughter's School After Sandy Hook massacre

A former Marine and father of two decided to help ease his daughter's fears after the tragic school shooting in Connecticut late last week by standing guard outside her west Nashville school.

Jordan Pritchard served eight years in the Marine Corps and was honorably discharged last May.

Over the weekend, Pritchard said his daughter told him she was scared to return to school following the Connecticut tragedy. Â

"As a dad, I can't have that. I can't have my daughter come to school worried about somebody coming in and hurting her," Pritchard said.

He added, "To settle her peace of mind, who better than her dad to come out here and stand in front of the school?"

Pritchard told Nashville's News 2 he dusted off his Marine Corps uniform and has been standing guard in front of the school since Monday.

www.wkrn.com/story/20385847/former-marine-stands-guard-outside-daughters-nashville-school

Sandy Hook School 20 Dec 2012 09:47 #8

• Indysmindy
446 school age children shot in Chicago so far this year with strongest gun laws in country – media silent.

Chicago probably has the toughest gun laws in the country, yet despite all the shootings, murders, and bloodshed, you never hear a peep about this from the corrupt state run media.

In Chicago, there have been 446 school age children shot in leftist utopia run by Rahm Emanuel and that produced Obama, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, etc. 62 school aged children have actually been killed by crazed nuts in Chicago so far this year with almost two weeks to go.

So why isn’t this news worthy? Is it because it would embarrass those anti second amendment nuts who brag about Chicago’s tough gun laws?

Is it because most of the kids who were shot and killed were minorities? Or is it because the corrupt media doesn’t want to show Chicago in a bad light?

www.fireandreamitchell.com/2012/12/18/446-school-age-children-shot-in-chicago-so-far-this-year-with-strongest-gun-laws-in-country-media-silent/

Sandy Hook School 25 Dec 2012 05:56 #9

• Coco
  • Fresh Member
My take, be it right or wrong: A gun ban of any order is just too little too late.
In this country (USA) there have ALWAYS been firearms.
Blame it on this type or another, there will always be gun violence.
My friends in British Isles and Europe have taught me that if guns are removed, then knives or home made bombs or cars, etc., will be used.
Yeah, guns are easier, I agree.

Sandy Hook School 10 Jan 2013 17:15 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Sloppiest false flag ever!

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 10 Jan 2013 17:19 by PFIZIPFEI.

Sandy Hook School 15 Jan 2013 00:34 #11

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
it really is the worst prepared FF ever - but I think it tells us just how stupid they think the sheeple are...even if it required cia Cooper on CNN to deny any CONsPIRACY - the sheeple will probably believe that too....
Robbies' donation button was set -up before the event - very sloppy and went active that day- my god they can't get the money fast enough-
I don't think any children died that day - only Lanza' and his mother - that has saved the GE exec ex-husband millions in child support.
agenda- gun control
-finding the evil gene.
- how stupid are the sheeple-
-donation button

- please add to list.
Last Edit: 15 Jan 2013 00:43 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Sandy Hook School 15 Jan 2013 06:52 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I am happy to see that what Anders7777 started on DIF with his Savile thread
is now happening with the SH scam on youtube.
Brilliant videos exposing the blatant lies are popping up like mushrooms.
There are already thousands and thousands of them uploaded on system platforms like google-youtube and others.
System minions are unable to delete them as fast as they are reuploaded.
The truth is an unstoppable tsunami and it has been rolling since long - now it's becoming strikingly visible!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Jan 2013 06:57 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Sandy Hook School 18 Jan 2013 19:41 #13

• StarsChildren
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Sloppiest false flag ever!

to go along with ^ try this Is this "Deceased" Emilie Parker With Obama
(Updated from 21/12/12-) Up to Seven Shooters (Incl Lanza) according to New Video (45 min) Mysterious van with suspects masked and nun costumed. Principal interviewed by local paper. Yet she was supposed to be dead.

No record of Adam Lanza since 2009. He could have been killed then for all anybody can confirm. Barber says he stopped coming three years ago.

The girl with Obama is wearing the same outfit Emilie wore in a family picture seen here.
Note also, she is wearing red, black and silver, the colors of satanism.
I don't like to think before I speak.
I like to be just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.

Sandy Hook School 18 Jan 2013 20:13 #14

• StarsChildren
this was an interesting read from veterans today... Sandy Hook, Land of Black Honda Civics
The anomalies involving Sandy Hook are beyond count. We have information from official sources that the US is investigating Sandy Hook as a terrorist attack and has made at least 4 arrests.

Two teams of three are now sought with two shooters in custody and three more, seen driving a “purple” or “maroon” van being sought.

Now we find one of the individuals who “sheltered” children who had extremely mysteriously managed to escape teachers, police teams number three digits, six children ended up in the home of a “actor” who, oddly enough, owns a Honda Civic identical to one tied either to Nancy Lanza or Chris Rodia, depending on who you believe.
User(s) who Liked this post: Black Cloud

Sandy Hook School 22 Jan 2013 17:23 #15

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
To be honest, this topic makes me very sad, above all to see that only a few are already able to see through the induced matrix.
I got used to be called a "Nazi" a "conspiracy theorist! a "lunatic" and worse (if this is possible at all) on a daily basis, so please do not hesitate to express your feelings and thoughts if you are perceiving any consciously.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Jan 2013 17:24 by PFIZIPFEI.

Sandy Hook School 09 Feb 2013 17:39 #16

• StarsChildren

a drill? really, is that what you're telling the kids?
honestly, tell them the truth...it's horrible and it's sad, but if it happened (as i still have some doubts), they are old enough to know and parents should be honest with them in an age appropriate manner so they learn to grieve.

Sandy Hook School 09 Feb 2013 21:54 #17

• StarsChildren
Here are 10 things the media doesn't want to know about and has no intention of investigating. These are only the basics, amid a wider sea of unanswered questions:

Where is the video footage from inside the Sandy Hook Elementary School, footage that surely exists and shows some part of the massacre? Who has that video record? What does the video reveal? Where is the video (or photo) evidence that Adam Lanza was the shooter?

How did the accused killer, Lanza, gain entrance to the school? Having just installed a new security system that required outside (and presumably heavy) doors to be locked, and with a procedure for entry that demanded two-way video communication with the principal's office---what exactly happened?

From available information, it seems almost certain Lanza was seeing a doctor and was on medication. Who was the doctor and what drugs did he prescribe? Did they include SSRI antidepressants like Prozac, Zoloft, and Paxil, or Ritalin and Adderall---drugs known to cause violent behavior, including suicide and homicide. If so, then all the focus would shift to excoriating the drugs and eliminating them from our society.

What was the exact story on the two or three other suspects captured and detained by the police? Who are they? Why were they pursued? What did their questioning reveal? Why were they released? No vague generalities. Instead, all the details. And let's have in-depth television interviews with these suspects.

Once and for all, let's have a definitive statement on what guns were used in the killings and what guns were found in the trunk of the car. So many lies and contradictions were floated, it's a sea of confusion. So let's have the facts---and evidence to back them up. For starters, let's see photos of the killer and his weapons taken inside the school. Undoctored photos.

What is the detailed explanation for the massive shift from Lanza's father being killed in New Jersey to Lanza's mother being killed in Connecticut? No vague generalities. No nonsense about "typical early confusion" in reporting. Let's see the whole chain of information and the people who forwarded it. Similarly, if the early conclusion pointed to Adam's brother Ryan as the killer, a conclusion which was withdrawn because Adam was carrying his brother's ID, explain that. According to reports, Adam hadn't seen his brother in more than two years. Offer hard evidence that Adam was, in fact, carrying his brother's ID.

Where are complete statements and interviews with witnesses who were in the school at the time of the shooting? We have seen a few short interviews. There must be more. Let's have them or get them. Are we to believe (as independent investigator Mike Powell has rightly doubted) that one teacher stuffed all her children into classroom cabinets, which ordinarily are filled with school supplies?

In the television interviews with parents of children murdered in the Sandy Hook School, not one parent was angry, not one parent demanded a deeper investigation. Obviously, this screening of interviewees was purposeful. Where are the outraged parents? What do they have to say? Do they know anything we don't know? Have they been told (as people were at Columbine) to keep quiet?

And now, as the gun-control agenda is being pursued, precisely how will new laws curb the majority of gun violence in America, violence which is taking place in cities---much of it gang-related. Explain why President Obama doesn't vigorously and publicly target these high-crime areas, if his objective is to reduce the gun violence, rather than gun ownership.

read full story

also heard death records for adam lanza state he was dead a day or two BEFORE sandy hook happened, as well as his mother, and the car was not his mothers.
Last Edit: 09 Feb 2013 21:54 by StarsChildren.

Sandy Hook School 24 May 2018 07:10 #18

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum

Sandy Hook School 20 Aug 2018 08:32 #19

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Picked this up in a chatroom

If you search Leonard Posner from Newtown CT.. you'll find all his aliases.

Leonard Pozner is ELIEZER POZNER (listed as one of his aliases)..

If you search Eliezer Pozner out of Connecticut, you'll find out that Eliezer Pozner is a rabbi from Connecticut!! Also tied in to New York, and Florida.

Another alias of Eliezer Pozner is TRAXTEL Posner. Trax.

How does trax play in to this?

Leonard Posner, the original name used in this whole mess... has a company called TRAXware.. which specializes in RFID software for tracking things.

RFID tracking and sandy hook? where have I heard that combination before? That's right, the Sandy Hook Freemasonic Hiram Lodge 18 donated RFID chip tracking devices to the kids of Sandy Hook.

Eliezer Pozner, is Leonard P Osner , who also goes by Traxtel Pozner, Len P Osner, Len Pozner, Lenny Pozner, Lenny P Ozner, Leonard Posner, Leonard Pozner, Leonard P Ozner, Leonard P Osner, and Eliezer Pozner Traxtel.

DYODD

SANDY HOOK FEMA DRILL: A Classic False Flag Hoax to Enact Gun Control Laws

stateofthenation2012.com/?p=102426
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 20 Aug 2018 08:35 by rodin.

Sandy Hook School 26 Nov 2018 21:37 #20

• porridge
  • Silver Member

Moderators: novum, rodin