Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NM Shooting - 5 dead, 1 teen in custody

NM Shooting - 5 dead, 1 teen in custody 21 Jan 2013 03:21 #1

• StarsChildren
Here we go again. NM Teen arrested in shooting of 5 people.

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) -- A teenage boy fatally shot two adults and three children at a home near Albuquerque, authorities said Sunday.

The boy, who police believe to be about 15 years old, was arrested and booked on murder and other charges in connection with the shootings Saturday night at the home in an unincorporated area 10 miles southwest of downtown Albuquerque, Bernalillo County sheriff's spokesman Aaron Williamson said.

The victims' identities haven't been released, and the boy's motive and connection to the five victims weren't immediately known. Williamson said investigators were trying to determine if the victims were related. ...Investigators also were seeking to determine who owned several guns that were found at the home, one of which was a semi-automatic military-style rifle.

www.dailypaul.com/271218/here-we-go-again-nm-teen-kills-5-using-semi-automatic-military-style-rifle
I don't like to think before I speak.
I like to be just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.
Last Edit: 21 Jan 2013 03:22 by StarsChildren. Reason: added link
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare