Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Flu 'epidemic' numbers don't add up

Flu 'epidemic' numbers don't add up 03 Feb 2013 16:26 #1

• StarsChildren
Flu 'epidemic' numbers don't add up: Vaccine scare tactics strike again
Saturday, February 02, 2013 by: Jonathan Benson, staff writer

(NaturalNews) The federal government has a nasty habit of hyping up the severity of the flu every year in order to scare as many people as possible into getting annual flu shots; and this year is no exception. Even though available scientific data fails to show that flu shots even work as promised, authorities are continuing to push them on the public anyway, citing shaky figures about alleged infection rates that leave more questions than answers as to whether or not this year's flu "epidemic" is really as severe as we are all being told.

The mainstream media is currently reporting, for instance, that 9.8 percent of the deaths tabulated in the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s 122 Cities Mortality Reporting System for the week of January 13-19 were caused by pneumonia and influenza, and that people should get their flu shots immediately to avoid this worsening epidemic. The official epidemic threshold for the flu is considered to be 7.3 percent of deaths, which based on the 9.8 percent rate translates into a 34 percent surplus in apparent flu deaths above and beyond this threshold.

But in the very same breath, the CDC also admits that only about 26 percent of people who have visited their doctors or local emergency rooms with flu-like symptoms actually ended up having the flu. This implies that about three-quarters of all the earlier-reported cases of the flu from months back, when authorities were aggressively hounding people to get their flu shots to avoid the coming "epidemic," were not actually the flu at all. Does this also mean that only a small fraction of the CDC's reported 9.8 percent of flu deaths were actually caused by the flu?

Flu infections waning, but most heavily vaccinated populations still getting sick

www.naturalnews.com/038931_flu_epidemic_vaccinations_scare_tactics.html
I don't like to think before I speak.
I like to be just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Flu 'epidemic' numbers don't add up 03 Feb 2013 16:48 #2

• StarsChildren
gotta say, its not just the vaccinated getting hit with it. we dont vaccinate here, my son has never had a vaccine, and i havent had any in 11 years... we both got it in january. i lay picking it up to going to the er (go to the er for pain pills, come home sick :facepalm: ), but my son caught it too. but what i've noticed is different between those getting the vaccines and those that dont is the time u spend laid out being ill. i get sick, it lasts a few days, my son gets sick it lasts maybe 24 hours (more like a few hours in the morning where hes throwing up and whatnot n then hes good to go)...compared to a week and 2 weeks laid out.
and this goes for others too... i knew a handful of ppl in their 30's who were never vaccinated, traveled the world, they got sick maybe once every few years with the common cold n it only lasted a day or 2. had friends in their 20's n 30's who were being vaccinated or having their kids vaccinated every time i turned around it seemed, i was forever listening to them gripe about how theyve been sick for the past 2 weeks or how their child was sick every other week.
there is an obvious diff between a natural immune system and a compromised immune system...the human body made to build up immunities naturally, get exposed to illnesses/viruses n learn to kill them off n in the process learn to recognize it so they attack it when it first shows up.
the body is not made to be shot up within 10 minutes of being born with 3 types of viruses mixed with aborted fetal tissue, cow and pig cells, and who knows how many types of chemicals...then again before u leave the hospital have an std injected into an infants body (that wears off within 10 yrs by the way, so unless the child is sexually active between birth and 10 its useless even if it did work). n on top of that within the 1st year of life have so many viruses and illnesses along with chemicals injected straight into the blood stream... that is not an immune system that is how u destroy an immune system. the body cannot fight EVERYTHING at once and it cannot continue to do so, it dies off eventually. n just when u think ur good and safe from being attacked by everything under the sun, uve had all ur shots n ur now elderly (again with an immune system that may not b functioning at its best, same as when u were a baby), u get shot up with shit all over again n have mutated viruses injected into ur system, that u may have had an immunity to before, but its not a mutated version n u get sick n die from it.
n as for the flu vaccine... the vaccines u get are for LAST YEARS strain, not this years, it mutates over the year n its slightly diff so the vaccine u get is made for the previous years strain of flu...so ur not only getting sick with last years flu but with this years flu because your body is so damn confused it cant tell which way is up.

well done medication association n general public :sadno:
kill off the population or let urself be killed off because you believe the bullshit being spun "get the vaccine, dont get sick" when in truth it is "get the vaccine, get severely ill and possibly die"

Flu 'epidemic' numbers don't add up 03 Feb 2013 21:22 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
* nice post stars. :cool:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Flu 'epidemic' numbers don't add up 06 Feb 2013 15:46 #4

• StarsChildren
this is on the headlines page, but for those that don't make it there

www.federaljack.com/?p=179341
Death by Flu Shot. 7 Year-Old Receives Flu Vaccine; Dies 4 Days Later

When a normal, healthy, vibrant seven year-old child dies suddenly we want to know why. Things like that just don’t happen – at least they didn’t used to happen at the rate they appear to be happening lately.

This report from an Independent News Source in Vermont relates the story of what happened after Kaylynne Matten was taken by her parents for her annual physical on December 2, 2011. During the physical Kaylynne was given a flu vaccine. Four days later she was dead. She wasn’t even sick when she went to the doctor!

The state health commissioner, Dr. Harry Chen, “is not convinced” the girl’s death was from the flu vaccine, citing the “very rare” incidence of serious reactions to the flu shot and the huge numbers of people who receive them each year. Dr. Chen declares that serious reactions to flu vaccines are so “rare” that death by flu shot has never been reported in Vermont.

BINGO! There’s the problem. Every time a healthy child dies or is seriously injured by a vaccine, those who are responsible for determining the cause of death immediately rule out vaccines because they are “so safe” and serious reactions are “so rare” – No. They’re not. They’re just not reported because of people like Dr. Chen, whose job is dependent on the sale of vaccines. That’s what he does. He ensures that all of the people in his state are fully vaccinated. Without vaccines, Dr. Chen would be unemployed; at the very least he’d be looking for another job. But then, without vaccines there would be a LOT of doctors looking for jobs, so there’s a good chance Dr. Chen would be collecting unemployment benefits.

Dr. Chen is worried that people will over-react to this girl’s death. He cautions about “alarmist” reactions to the death of Kaylynne Matten. Excuse me? We are not supposed to be ALARMED? Clearly, Dr. Chen has become complacent when it comes to young children dropping dead for “no apparent reason.” Dr. Chen is worried that if people become “alarmed” their concerns may lead them to avoid getting a flu shot. If they start looking into the dangers of flu shots, it’s a very slippery slope. You know how it goes. Flu shot research is like “the gateway drug” that causes us (parents who are easily influenced) to become fanatics. We research the flu vaccine and the true dangers of the flu and before you know it we start to realize we’ve been lied to. From there it’s all downhill for Dr. Chen and his cronies. As we become “hooked” on research we learn more and more about vaccines and the more we learn the more we realize that vaccines are dangerous and the risks of infectious diseases are small in comparison.

As the article states, Vermont already has one of the most dismal (hear the sarcasm, please) vaccination rates in the nation. If even more people start researching and learning about the children and adults throughout the U.S. and the world who have died or been seriously harmed by vaccines, that dismal number might just fall even farther. Heavens! That would be a real tragedy – for Dr. Chen.

The fox is guarding the henhouse. How in the world can this vaccine-related death even be questioned? It’s like saying “John Smith walked across the 495 beltway and was hit by a semi. Mr. Smith survived the accident and was taken to the hospital where he lapsed into a coma and died 4 days later. Mrs. Smith believes it was the semi that killed her husband. The hospital administrator (who happens to be married to the driver of the semi) is not so sure. Autopsy results are pending…” GIVE ME A FREAKIN’ BREAK!

According to the CDC there are between 3,000 and 49,000 deaths each year in the U.S. due to the flu (influenza). That sure sounds like a lot of people dying from the flu. Before we become “alarmed” by these “huge” numbers, lets see what they mean in terms of the percentage of U.S. citizens. The U.S. Census Data indicates that the population of the U.S. is somewhere around 300,000,000 people: 304,059,700 as of the latest data. That means in a “good” year (fewer deaths from flu) the percentage of U.S. citizens who die from the flu is 0.0000986%. Whoa….. that’s a lot of zeros. In translation, this equates to 9.8 (less than ten) people for every 1 Million citizens in the U.S. Of course, in a very BAD year the numbers are higher. Taking the worst-case scenario (49,000 deaths), the yearly death toll would be 0.0016115% of the U.S. population. This number equates to 1.6 (less than two) deaths per 1,000 people. That’s a little bit scarier. However, we have to consider how many of those deaths occur in 7 year-old children.

Just what is the real risk of death from flu for a seven year old? How do we find out? If we just read the article, we are told “The majority of those severe illnesses and [3,000 to 49,000] deaths occur among infants, young children, pregnant women, seniors and people with chronic medical conditions.” I don’t know about you but when I read this I tend to think this means infants, young children and pregnant women are those who are MOST at risk. It might just be me, but when something falls at the top of the list when someone is talking about relative risk, I associate that with meaning they are the ones we need to be most concerned about. Actually, the opposite is true in this case.
Among persons aged <19 years, an estimated annual average of 97 (range: 41 in 1981–82 to 234 in 1977–78) influenza-associated deaths with underlying pneumonia and influenza causes occurred . The average annual rate of influenza-associated deaths for this age group was 0.1 deaths per 100,000 persons (range: 0.1–0.3). Among adults aged 19–64 years, an estimated annual average of 666 (range: 173 in 1981–82 to 1,459 in 2004–05) influenza-associated deaths with underlying pneumonia and influenza causes occurred. The average annual rate of influenza-associated deaths for this age group was 0.4 deaths per 100,000 persons (range: 0.1–0.8). Among adults aged ≥65 years, an estimated annual average of 5,546 (range: 673 in 1978–79 to 13,245 in 2003–04) influenza-associated deaths with underlying pneumonia and influenza causes occurred. The average annual rate of influenza-associated deaths for this age group was 17.0 deaths per 100,000 (range: 2.4–36.7). Deaths among persons aged ≥65 years accounted for 87.9% of the overall estimated average annual influenza-associated deaths with underlying pneumonia and influenza causes.

Flu 'epidemic' numbers don't add up 18 Feb 2013 03:04 #5

• butterfly
here is the euthanasia from another thread. voluntary injection of a deadly product
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare