Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ex-cop killing in LA (good cop, bad cop)

ex-cop killing in LA (good cop, bad cop) 07 Feb 2013 21:09 #1

• StarsChildren
3 police officers shot in Inland Empire shootings; Ex-LAPD cop sought

abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/orange_county&id=8983695

RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- A massive manhunt is under way for a former LAPD officer in connection with a double murder in Irvine and the shootings of three police officers on Thursday. Two officers were shot in Riverside and the other was shot in Corona.

The Riverside Police Department says one of its officers was killed. The other Riverside officer underwent surgery and was reported in stable condition as of about 9 a.m., according to Riverside police.

The officer shot in Corona is with the Los Angeles Police Department. He suffered a non-life threatening wound. The LAPD says they believe the shooter is suspected gunman Christopher Jordan Dorner, a former LAPD officer wanted in connection to the double-murder of a couple in Irvine.

Authorities say Dorner wrote a multi-page manifesto in which he threatened to kill law enforcement officials and implicated himself in the Irvine murders.
Ex-cop wages 'war' against former colleagues

www.cnn.com/2013/02/07/us/lapd-attacks/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

A former Los Angeles cop with military training waged war with his former colleagues Thursday. Police said one officer was dead.

Jittery police searched a huge swath of southern California -- from San Diego to Los Angeles -- for Christopher Jordan Dorner. He's a 270-pound former Navy lieutenant professing a mighty beef against LAPD officers he claimed ruined his life by forcing him out of his dream job.

The shooting of the police officer and two others came a day after Irvine, California, police named Dorner a suspect in the double slayings of a woman -- identified by Los Angeles police as the daughter of a retired LAPD officer -- and her fiance.

:coffee: hm...maybe we should worry about taking the guns away from the cops instead of taking them away from the public :roll:
I don't like to think before I speak.
I like to be just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ex-cop killing in LA (good cop, bad cop) 09 Feb 2013 14:54 #2

• StarsChildren
they are on a manhunt for this guy... every LAPD officer is out, and they have told the public "unless it is truly an emergency, we will not respond"... they have Nevada on the lookout, Arizona, and even Mexico police are watching the boarder...

now, we have "cops gone mad"
Women shot by cops were just delivering papers

Two women who were delivering newspapers in Torrance, Calif., early Thursday were shot by jittery Los Angeles police officers who mistakenly thought cop-hunting fugitive Christopher Dorner might be in their vehicle, NBCLosAngeles.com reported.

One was shot once and the other twice; both were were expected to survive. Police did not release their names.

The LAPD detectives were in the neighborhood to watch over a home they believed Dorner might target. Hours earlier, the fired cop had allegedly ambushed officers in two other cities, killing one of them.

Across the region, cops on high alert were on the lookout for Dorner's dark-colored Nissan truck. In the predawn dark, they saw a blue pickup rolling through the streets with no headlights on.

read more

ex-cop killing in LA (good cop, bad cop) 11 Feb 2013 03:01 #3

• StarsChildren
Christopher Dorner: LA authorities offer $1m reward after manhunt fails
Trail goes cold as Los Angeles Police Department's blunders turn fugitive into rebel hero
www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/10/christopher-dorner-authorities-reward

Authorities in Los Angeles have offered a $1m (£633,000) reward for information about the rogue ex-police officer suspected of killing three people after a huge manhunt failed to catch him.

Mayors, police chiefs and federal officials announced the bounty at a joint press conference as the trail for Christopher Dorner in the Big Bear ski resort area went cold.

"We will not tolerate this reign of terror that has robbed us of the peace of mind that the residents of southern California deserve," said the mayor of Los Angeles, Antonio Villaraigosa, announcing what was thought to be the biggest reward in state history.

Police unions, government agencies and private donors contributed to the fund, he said, to "bring this tragedy to an end". He urged the public not to engage a fugitive deemed armed and extremely dangerous.

The show of official unity and the unusually large reward underlined anxiety that a dragnet of helicopters and swat teams in Big Bear, a snowy mountain resort north of LA, had failed to net Dorner.

The former navy reservist and trained marksman has declared war on officers and their families in revenge for being sacked from the police. His rampage and the LAPD's blundering response – shooting and wounding innocent people – has transfixed the US and turned Dorner, in some quarters, into a folk hero.

Charlie Beck, the LAPD chief, told a news conference Dorner was engaging in "domestic terrorism" that could not go unanswered: "This is not about capturing a fleeing fugitive, this is about preventing a future crime. Every day that Dorner is loose … [an] attack on a police officer, or family is likely. We ask the public to help us find Dorner before he kills again." Beck said that 50 police officers and their families thought to be on a hit list were under protection.

read more

ex-cop killing in LA (good cop, bad cop) 13 Feb 2013 01:24 #4

• StarsChildren
Christopher Dorner manhunt: police surround cabin in Big Bear
www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/12/christopher-dorner-shootout-big-bear-live

Cindy Bachman from San Bernardino county sheriff's department has just been interviewed by local news channel KCAL9.

"We do believe [Dorner] is still inside," Bachman says.

"I only have information that the investigators there have given me and they believe he is inside."

She said authorities have brought in powerful lights as darkness begins to fall.

San Bernardino county sheriff spokeswoman Cindy Bachman has just held a brief news conference as the cabin in Big Bear continues to burn.

"I have not been advised that there are any hostages involved in this current situation," Bachman says.

Asked whether police can be sure that it is Christopher Dorner in the cabin, Bachman responds: "We have reason to believe that it is him. The victims who had their car stolen reported to us that that suspect matched Christopher Dorner."

She says she does not know who started the fire. She said she did not know when authorities might attempt to enter the cabin.

Bachman is asked about injuries to other officials. "I'm only aware of our two deputy sheriffs that were shot," she says.

The cabin where Dorner was said to have been holed-up in Big Bear has been engulfed by flames. Earlier up to 200 police officers were said to have been outside the building, guns drawn.

Is Christopher Dorner another psychiatric killer?

www.naturalnews.com/039048_Christopher_Dorner_cop_killer_psychiatric_drugs.html

Accepting on faith any part of the official scenario in this case is risky and ill-advised, but assuming Dorner is guilty of committing murders, his highly publicized manifesto may hold a clue.

Buried in the text, here is one of his statements. As usual, the major media are ignoring it completely:

"If possible, I want my brain preserved for science/research to study the effects of severe depression on an individual's brain. Since 6/26/08 when I was relieved of duty and 1/2/09 when I was terminated I have been afflicted with severe depression. I've had two CT scans during my lifetime that are in my medical record at Kaiser Pemanente. Both are from concussions resulting from playing football. The first was in high school, 10/96. The second was in college and occurred in 10/99. Both were conducted at Kaiser Permanente hospitals in LA/Orange County. These two CT scans should give a good baseline for my brain activity before severe depression began in late 2008."

So the question is, did Dorner ever see a doctor for his depression? Was he diagnosed? Was he given one of the SSRI antidepressants (Prozac, Zoloft, Paxil, etc.)?

Either taking one of these drugs or withdrawing from it can and does cause violent behavior, including suicide and homicide. This is well established from both reports and studies. (See the extensive reports at ssristories.com, and consult the work of Dr. Peter Breggin at www.breggin.com and Dr. David Healy at www.davidhealy.org.)

No doubt, the LAPD and other investigating agencies know a great deal about Christopher Dorner's medical history, but they aren't saying anything. This suggests the situation in both the Aurora and Sandy Hook massacres, where no public statements have been made about psychiatric drugs the accused shooters were prescribed.

continue reading

ex-cop killing in LA (good cop, bad cop) 13 Feb 2013 04:11 #5

• Black Cloud
User(s) who Liked this post: StarsChildren

ex-cop killing in LA (good cop, bad cop) 14 Feb 2013 02:48 #6

• Black Cloud

ex-cop killing in LA (good cop, bad cop) 14 Feb 2013 09:43 #7

• Black Cloud
Ex-LA Cop Brian Bentley on Dorner Manifesto: ‘Not Only do I Believe it, but I Lived it’

www.eurweb.com/2013/02/ex-la-cop-brian-bentley-on-dorner-manifesto-not-only-do-i-believe-it-but-i-lived-it/

ex-cop killing in LA (good cop, bad cop) 14 Feb 2013 16:10 #8

• StarsChildren
thanks cloud for keeping people up to date on the thread here for this news
User(s) who Liked this post: Black Cloud

ex-cop killing in LA (good cop, bad cop) 15 Feb 2013 02:19 #9

• Black Cloud
Human remains found in a burnt-out mountain cabin in California have been confirmed as those of alleged cop-killer Christopher Dorner, the local sheriff and coroner's office say.

news.msn.co.nz/worldnews/8611160/burned-remains-that-of-fugitive-ex-cop

ex-cop killing in LA (good cop, bad cop) 16 Feb 2013 10:22 #10

• Black Cloud
www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/02/16/172170552/coroner-says-dorner-died-from-single-gunshot-to-head
Coroner Says Dorner Died From Single Gunshot To Head
The Los Angeles Times has more:

"The coroner has not positively determined that Dorner shot himself, but the evidence "seems to indicate that the wound ... was self inflicted," said Capt. Kevin Lacy of the San Bernardino County coroner's division."