Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Huge Explosion at Iran Nuclear Site Not Confirmed

Huge Explosion at Iran Nuclear Site Not Confirmed 11 Feb 2013 03:47 #1

• StarsChildren
this is a bit of old news, haven't seen it around... if it did happen, there are some serious implications it is being covered-up for one reason or another.
Huge Explosion at Iran Nuclear Site Not Confirmed
By: Jewish Press News Briefs
Published: January 27th, 2013

Yediot Ahronot reported. on Friday that former Iranian intelligence officials who defected to the West claim that Iran’s underground Fordo uranium enrichment facility has been almost completely demolished, and hundreds of staff members are at this moment trapped underground, This has to be the worst blow to Iran’s nuclear ambitions so far.

WND, an American news website affiliated with the right, reported Friday that a mysterious explosion has destroyed a significant portion of Iran’s Fordo nuclear facility – considered Tehran’s most fortified facility.

Yediot cites WND as reporting on Friday that former Iranian Republican Guard commander Reza Halili, recruited by the CIA and who defected to the US, claimed that Iranian sources reported a huge explosion last Monday at Fordo’s centrifuges room. They claim that the explosion destroyed a significant portion of the facility and that 240 workers were trapped underground. WND emphasized that the report has not been corroborated by any Western source.

According to Yediot, Halili says that “The blast shook facilities within a radius of three miles. Security forces have enforced a no-traffic radius of 15 miles, and the Tehran-Qom highway was shut down for several hours after the blast.”

News Link

another site reporting on it is Kerry's Blog through project camelot
Jewish News Reports Explosion at Iran Nuclear Plant

Developing...

This information has not been widely reported. According to my background source this explosion did occur.

However, according to this Press TV article, Obama is now intent on 'normalizing relations with Iran'. So what is going on here? This is interesting in light of the above information. www.presstv.com/detail/2013/02/06/287546/usiran-relations-to-be-normalized/

However, at the same time, the latest news according to this New York Times article today makes this an uphill battle:
TEHRAN — Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, rejected any idea of bilateral talks with the United States on Thursday in a speech in which he scoffed at Iranian officials who might consider such negotiations.

.....The ayatollah’s objection is an edict to which other Iranian officials, including President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, must adhere, and it comes after several high-ranking Iranian officials, including Mr. Ahmadinejad and Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi, had said the Obama administration had been taking positive steps toward Iran. -- THOMAS ERDBRINK, New York Times

In light of the explosion (attack?) at their nuclear plant, some reticence might be understood. So why is the explosion at their nuclear plant not part of the NY Times article?
The Iranian nation will not negotiate under pressure,” he said. Noting the international sanctions against Iran, Ayatollah Khamenei said: “The U.S. is pointing a gun at Iran and wants us to talk to them. The Iranian nation will not be intimidated by these actions.”--NY TIMES ARTICLE

P.C.- Kerry's Blog Link
I don't like to think before I speak.
I like to be just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.
Last Edit: 11 Feb 2013 03:47 by StarsChildren.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Huge Explosion at Iran Nuclear Site Not Confirmed 11 Feb 2013 04:18 #2

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
Chernobyl-style disaster perhaps?

....or perhaps not.
The pen is mightier than the sword

Huge Explosion at Iran Nuclear Site Not Confirmed 12 Feb 2013 02:25 #3

• StarsChildren
"Chernobyl-style disaster"? Please explain your view, or what you're thinking on this... i've heard a few theories for why Chernobyl happened, but I'd be curious as to what is going through that brain of yours
I don't like to think before I speak.
I like to be just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare