Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Murder in MI

Murder in MI 22 Feb 2013 05:16 #1

• StarsChildren
First heard about this through a separate source who had more details than are being released through the public... they said, they "heard" that the woman in this case had been killed and the male in the case was "eating her intestines" :twitch:

This is what the local news in the area is saying:
CONCORD, MI – Concord police, with assistance from the Michigan State Police, are investigating a homicide reported Wednesday night in Concord.

A man suspected in the death of a woman has been arrested and placed in the Jackson County Jail, said state police 1st Lt. Michael Krumm, commander of the Jackson post.

Emergency personnel were called to a house at 224 W. Center St. at what Krumm thought was about 7 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 20.

Krumm and Concord police Sgt. David Klein confirmed there was a homicide and an arrested suspect, but did not release details, including how the woman died.

The state police lieutenant said the woman was “middle aged” and he believed she lived at the Center Street address, west of Main Street in the village.

Concord police are the lead agency on the case and Krumm deferred questions to Concord police Chief Don Munster.

Munster was not available as of about 9 a.m. Thursday, Klein said.
www.mlive.com/news/jackson/index.ssf/2013/02/concord_police_michigan_state.html
Concord teen charged with mother's murder was hospitalized in January with mental illness, said to be having delusions of demon
JACKSON, MI – According to information filed in January in Jackson County Probate Court, David Kellen Grow’s mental illness made him a danger to himself and others.

He was said to be psychotic, hallucinating, mumbling and chanting.

“(Grow) has had delusions of a demon getting in his second floor bedroom window and harming him and his family,” Grow’s father, Ronald Grow, wrote in a “petition for hospitalization” signed Jan. 25.

David Grow – called by his middle name, Kellen – spent about 10 days at Allegiance Health before his discharge on Jan. 28, court records show.

On Jan. 18, Jennifer Underwood, a physician assistant, petitioned for David Grow’s hospitalization.

He was “having disorganized speech,” actively hallucinating and chanting, she wrote. He was not sleeping, she reported.

Read More
JACKSON, MI – The Jackson County Prosecutor’s Office has charged a 19-year-old with open murder in the death of his mother, Robin Grow.

David Kellen Grow was arraigned Thursday, Feb. 21, before Jackson County District Judge Daniel Goostrey.

Goostrey ordered him held in the county jail without bond.

Police and prosecutors are alleging Grow used a knife to kill his mother Wednesday, Feb. 20, in their home at 224 W. Center St. in Concord.

He is accused of “brutally” stabbing and killing her, Prosecutor Jerry Jarzynka said.

Jarzynka said Robin Grow’s husband came home Wednesday and found his wife dead. David Grow also was there, Jarzynka said.
www.mlive.com/news/jackson/index.ssf/2013/02/concord_teen_charged_with_open.html

someone left a comment on the first story linked here... sounds like someone who knew the family, this is what it says:
He is autistic. I don't think when they have that type of mental problem, that there is any reality to them.

now, it may be just me... but Aurora, CO... "mental" person shoots up a theatre... Newton, CT... "autistic" boy shoots up school... Concord, MI now and we have an "autistic" child eating their mothers insides... something smells fishy with this series of murders... first one in CO, gunman looks "dazed" and "out of it" during court hearings as if he has no idea what is going on or why. second one in CT, gunman doesn't survive, but there are ramblings about secondary and third shooters fleeing the scene, they can't keep track of where the rifle was found, etc... I bet if the gunman had survived, they too would looked dazed and confused. Now this one, the psychiatric assistant says they were "chanting" and "mumbling", disorganized speech and not sleeping... hm? It all sounds a bit "programmed" and like these people were set up and/or brainwashed to me.

Also, after the shootings, gun laws come out. Just before this MI one that involves an autistic person, NY releases a statement about "collecting" the "mentally ill" as they could pose a danger to the public :think: hm...really? what is 2+2?
I don't like to think before I speak.
I like to be just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.