Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Well.... D'uh!!

Well.... D'uh!! 14 Jun 2013 17:34 #1

• cantata
  • Silver Member
news.uk.msn.com/trending-blog/sweden-bans-bestiality

It was legal? :conf: Consensual - how would they be able to tell, since consent has to be explicit (i.e., an unequivocal "Yes")? :conf:

I ha no idea that modern, socially aware Sweden could be this stupid as to allow bestiality in the first place!

:conf:
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Well.... D'uh!! 14 Jun 2013 17:46 #2

• username
Well things are only illegal when a law gets made against them ;)

Have you ever been over here Cantata? The south is pretty populated but up north, well you might not see another human for days :D

edit: there was a furore the other day about a women having relations with skeletons. I'm just glad I cam over here in a happy relationship. Dating it seems is full of pitfalls
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2013 17:49 by username.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

Well.... D'uh!! 14 Jun 2013 18:05 #3

• cantata
  • Silver Member
... and yet the country is awash with beautiful blonds/blondes.

I am agog :eek2:

And I'm not easily agogged.

I've never been there, username, but I've always wanted to go. I always thought I'd like to live there (or in one of the Scandinavian countries, if I could learn to cope with the cold). But now....
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier

Well.... D'uh!! 14 Jun 2013 18:18 #4

• username
There's lots of pretty ladies but they talk a lot. They can't handle silence like Brits can. The men are pretty too, my gay friend visited and had trouble working out targets :D. They look after there appearance.

It's ok over here, weather isn't that bad. The plus is in the winter they make sure the country operates!
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

Well.... D'uh!! 14 Jun 2013 23:53 #5

• i-baster
  • Voluntarily Inactive
If an animal is giving then I would assume it consented. I imagine the human's consent would be the main concern.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare