Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cameron to force 'censorship' of porn on internet

Cameron to force 'censorship' of porn on internet 24 Jul 2013 22:44 #81

  • pheony
  • pheony's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 3399
  • Likes received: 2449
irrepressible wrote:
If a girl in the street gives me a hard on is it bad because I don't love her? :chuckle: Is it the porn matrix? :roll:

It's not bad, but do you want love in your life or just a hard on from women in the street and porn.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cameron to force 'censorship' of porn on internet 24 Jul 2013 22:46 #82

  • pheony
  • pheony's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 3399
  • Likes received: 2449
Chuck Random wrote:
irrepressible wrote:

Lust comes before love doesn't it? We're here to survive and reproduce. We're all just mammals aren't we? Why is lust for want of a better word so wrong?

You can lust without love and love without lust but I suppose where the two combine is where the magic is.

True. I wonder how many people really have that?....lucky sods. :P
Last Edit: 24 Jul 2013 22:46 by pheony.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cameron to force 'censorship' of porn on internet 24 Jul 2013 22:46 #83

  • irrepressible
  • irrepressible's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 2354
  • Likes received: 1237
pheony wrote:
irrepressible wrote:
If a girl in the street gives me a hard on is it bad because I don't love her? :chuckle: Is it the porn matrix? :roll:

It's not bad, but do you want love in your life or just a hard on from women in the street and porn.

I want love in my life, but where is it? Does love lead to a hard on ? Or does a hard on lead to love? I'm probably thinking too much about it :chuckle: Do other men suffer this shit that I suffer? I don't think so.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cameron to force 'censorship' of porn on internet 24 Jul 2013 22:49 #84

  • pheony
  • pheony's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 3399
  • Likes received: 2449
irrepressible wrote:
So we've got to be dangerous? :D What's wrong with a nice guy who turns out to be a tender and proficient lover? :D

I grow more convinced that what women say they want, isn't consistent with what they really want :chuckle:

Every woman's fantasy will be a little different. Not all women will be turned on by the thought of a dangerous man.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cameron to force 'censorship' of porn on internet 24 Jul 2013 22:50 #85

  • pheony
  • pheony's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 3399
  • Likes received: 2449
irrepressible wrote:
pheony wrote:
irrepressible wrote:
If a girl in the street gives me a hard on is it bad because I don't love her? :chuckle: Is it the porn matrix? :roll:

It's not bad, but do you want love in your life or just a hard on from women in the street and porn.

I want love in my life, but where is it? Does love lead to a hard on ? Or does a hard on lead to love? I'm probably thinking too much about it :chuckle: Do other men suffer this shit that I suffer? I don't think so.

You have to go out and find it.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cameron to force 'censorship' of porn on internet 24 Jul 2013 22:52 #86

  • irrepressible
  • irrepressible's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 2354
  • Likes received: 1237
Women just want a good man... testosterone, but not to the point of being an arsehole or aggressive... a strong man who will protect them and provide for them... I think it's as simple as that. Do women want an alpha guy?

Fuck knows... I think there's something wrong with me.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cameron to force 'censorship' of porn on internet 24 Jul 2013 22:53 #87

  • irrepressible
  • irrepressible's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 2354
  • Likes received: 1237
pheony wrote:
You have to go out and find it.

I'm supposed to go out and find it? Isn't that looking for it? I thought I was supposed to stop looking for it and it would happen when I least expect it? :chuckle:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cameron to force 'censorship' of porn on internet 24 Jul 2013 23:00 #88

  • diamondgeezer
  • diamondgeezer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
  • Posts: 3141
  • Likes received: 2852
irrepressible wrote:
Women just want a good man... testosterone, but not to the point of being an arsehole or aggressive... a strong man who will protect them and provide for them... I think it's as simple as that. Do women want an alpha guy?

Fuck knows... I think there's something wrong with me.

Most women don't want an aggressive alpha guy I don't think.

Some women do find that kind attractive of course, but look what inevitably happens to them.
The pen is mightier than the sword
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cameron to force 'censorship' of porn on internet 24 Jul 2013 23:03 #89

  • irrepressible
  • irrepressible's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 2354
  • Likes received: 1237
diamondgeezer wrote:
Most women don't want an aggressive alpha guy I don't think.

Some women do find that kind attractive of course, but look what inevitably happens to them.

I didn't say an aggressive alpha guy. Women are more naturally submissive aren't they? Men are more naturally dominant. So therefore an alpha guy would be the most dominant, but that doesn't mean he would be aggressive, he'd just go for what he wanted and wouldn't whine and moan like a little bitch :chuckle: I think it comes down to testosterone amongst other things.
Last Edit: 24 Jul 2013 23:03 by irrepressible.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cameron to force 'censorship' of porn on internet 24 Jul 2013 23:03 #90

  • pheony
  • pheony's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 3399
  • Likes received: 2449
irrepressible wrote:
pheony wrote:
You have to go out and find it.

I'm supposed to go out and find it? Isn't that looking for it? I thought I was supposed to stop looking for it and it would happen when I least expect it? :chuckle:

Come on irre... you know what is meant by the above.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cameron to force 'censorship' of porn on internet 24 Jul 2013 23:04 #91

  • irrepressible
  • irrepressible's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 2354
  • Likes received: 1237
You mean I should go out just anyway, which I should, and love will find me?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cameron to force 'censorship' of porn on internet 25 Jul 2013 09:49 #92

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
irrepressible wrote:
You mean I should go out just anyway, which I should, and love will find me?

First you should know that you are love.
Love is an inside job first and foremost.
And then clearly know the difference between sex and love, one should not be mistaken for the other.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible, cantata

Cameron to force 'censorship' of porn on internet 25 Jul 2013 12:10 #93

  • pheony
  • pheony's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 3399
  • Likes received: 2449
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
irrepressible wrote:
You mean I should go out just anyway, which I should, and love will find me?

First you should know that you are love.
Love is an inside job first and foremost.
And then clearly know the difference between sex and love, one should not be mistaken for the other.

Very wise.

You have to love yourself before even thinking about loving someone else.

Sex can be an expression of love, but it is not love.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible, cantata, PFIZIPFEI

Cameron to force 'censorship' of porn on internet 25 Jul 2013 13:14 #94

irrepressible wrote:
Women just want a good man... testosterone, but not to the point of being an arsehole or aggressive... a strong man who will protect them and provide for them... I think it's as simple as that. Do women want an alpha guy?

Fuck knows... I think there's something wrong with me.
You're like me you're conscious and very self sufficient, if you needed somebody in your life, if you were dependent on others for validation then you would naturally be out there looking for it.

Women want to feel needed and wanted by somebody, it's in their genes, they want to feel needed regardless of whether or not they actually are.

If you believe in this love nonsense, then people will use it to manipulate you, love is generally a very selfish sentiment wielded by unconscious and conscious individuals as the ultimate bargaining chip to secure their personal desires..conscious people understand this..they have seen people tell them "i love you" and treat them like shit, this creates an observed and experienced dialectic-what people say, and what they actually mean..

There are people who know how you work, know what you fear, know what you want, your desires, dreams and so on, they will use these against you, they will use you, take what they want from you and leave you with nothing..that's not everybody, but there are people like that, and they will use Love and similar sentiments to fool you.

Talk to people like Username, Rural Oral, Ibaster and Chuck, they're all men who've been in long term relationships, I've never bothered, as I said I'm hyper conscious and very self sufficient, plus I'm a Hasbara, Neo Marxist, Feminist militant white black guy so that gives me plenty of other reasons to talk to women other than to get into their pants or heart ;)
...Molti nemici molto onore...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.