Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Depleted Uranium Fallujah Iraq Birth Defects

Depleted Uranium Fallujah Iraq Birth Defects 06 Aug 2013 08:00 #1

:umm:
...Molti nemici molto onore...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Depleted Uranium Fallujah Iraq Birth Defects 06 Aug 2013 08:20 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Did they at least get the oil terrorists?

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Depleted Uranium Fallujah Iraq Birth Defects 06 Aug 2013 10:05 #3

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Ask anybody, has there been or is there an ongoing nuclear war in the world. They will say "No! Are you crazy??" Talk about things being backwards. Anyway, use of depleted uranium in ammunition tells quite a tale about US army, they clearly see their soldiers as expendable resource, if they die or suffer, what does that matter? Roll in another five divisions..

Are those soldiers so brainwashed or stupid they don't get this? Or do they? When they're on 'duty' in Iraq or where ever, they have sit there as long as their contract says, or as long as their superiors tell them to. I can imagine how that must suck.

This kind of stuff makes me feel proud for not going in the army. I'd rather get shot than be taught to kill.
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Lizzy

Depleted Uranium Fallujah Iraq Birth Defects 06 Aug 2013 11:33 #4

• Straight Shooter
Hexhammer wrote:

Are those soldiers so brainwashed or stupid they don't get this? Or do they? When they're on 'duty' in Iraq or where ever, they have sit there as long as their contract says, or as long as their superiors tell them to. I can imagine how that must suck.

The people who flew the planes and dropped the bombs are undoubtedly responsible for this...

They probably won't spend a minute on the ground or ever have to deal with depleted uranium...

The only way to stop this is parents teaching their kids war is wrong and not to join the Army...

Can't blame blame "TPTB" because that's just another conspiracy theory mystery...

Depleted Uranium Fallujah Iraq Birth Defects 06 Aug 2013 12:33 #5

• Straight Shooter
^ Forget everything i just said right there because the future is at 2:45 of this video...

User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Depleted Uranium Fallujah Iraq Birth Defects 06 Aug 2013 14:12 #6

Hexhammer wrote:
Ask anybody, has there been or is there an ongoing nuclear war in the world. They will say "No! Are you crazy??" Talk about things being backwards. Anyway, use of depleted uranium in ammunition tells quite a tale about US army, they clearly see their soldiers as expendable resource, if they die or suffer, what does that matter? Roll in another five divisions..

This kind of stuff makes me feel proud for not going in the army. I'd rather get shot than be taught to kill.

Overall I agree, just want to clarify, to my knowledge the UN intervened on DU useage, early invasion of Iraq they were probably using DU in bunker buster and anti-tank rounds to decapitate the Iraqi army, it could be a case of DU entering the water table, I think we should be clear we're not talking about the West using DU currently or willynilly, it would appear to me to be an "after effect" of the War, of which there are usually many, there are many books on the psychological impact of warfare on young minds, it's very sad that this is the best we have been able to achieve so far as human civilization :(

But the future is bright if we can stop the dominant ideology reproducing itself in the minds of the youth.

p.s I have a lot of respect for US Armed services personnell, it's sad that they've been betrayed, I really don't think the job they were doing was unjust, Saddam was a tyrant simple as, essentially they were following orders, they were doing their job, they had lives, wives maybe children and they put their life at risk to serve their country and provide for their families, they are also a victim in all of this, I don't really share your or RA's line towards them...
Last Edit: 06 Aug 2013 14:16 by Ultimate Seeker ™.
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer

Depleted Uranium Fallujah Iraq Birth Defects 06 Aug 2013 18:40 #7

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Yea, I think it might be in water, radiation does not stay airborne for so long time, but in soil it does. Anyway, it's quite a horrorshow there.

Well, my sympathies are on the side of both civilians and soldiers who got ill / died because of DU usage. Their superiors who allowed/agreed to use poisonous ammunition on the other hand, their hands are blooded. I didn't mean to make it look like soldiers alone would be responsible, other 'people' have authorized their weaponry. But the soldier is the one to pull the trigger.
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder
User(s) who Liked this post: Ultimate Seeker ™

Depleted Uranium Fallujah Iraq Birth Defects 06 Aug 2013 19:05 #8

• Straight Shooter
Hexhammer wrote:
. I didn't mean to make it look like soldiers alone would be responsible, other 'people' have authorized their weaponry. But the soldier is the one to pull the trigger.

It doesn't take Anarchy to get out of this mindset of "other 'people' have authorized their weaponry"

Like you said Hex the soldier is the one to pull the trigger so the death is on the individual without a doubt.

Same goes with drone operators and those in the Tank's & Aircraft.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, diamondgeezer, Hexhammer

Depleted Uranium Fallujah Iraq Birth Defects 06 Aug 2013 19:20 #9

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Well, every person less in ranks of armies is a good thing in my view. That's the very reason I didn't join, but did 'civil service' instead.

But drone warfare, that's different, it's like playing a computer game, the operator sees stuff happening on the screen and that's it. Probably feels like nothing to kill people like that. :mad:
-Agent Fox Mulder

Depleted Uranium Fallujah Iraq Birth Defects 06 Aug 2013 19:33 #10

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
Do you still have 'National Service' in Finland Hex?

I know a lot of countries in Europe still do...thankfully the UK no longer does, hasn't for a long time now.

I spoke to guys in Portugal when I was living/working over there back in the 80's, and heard some terrible things that they had experienced from their enforced army service in that countries former colonies, and in the middle east (exactly why they were sent there I never quite understood).

We're talking about boys of just 18 years old being sent against their will to some of the world's most fucked up places by their governments. Just wrong wrong wrong.
The pen is mightier than the sword
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer

Depleted Uranium Fallujah Iraq Birth Defects 06 Aug 2013 20:13 #11

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Unfortunately we do.... In today's world I think its completely unnecessary. If Russia for example want to wipe us out, they will do it in a heartbeat, there's no power here to resist them or any other major force anyway. I think a crisis control, and small, rambo style, professional army would suit the 'needs' better. Luckily there's option of civil service, or prison. Yea, not going to army / any service = 6 month prison sentence, how's that from free and democratic country like Finland? Those guys who wont go are even called 'total deniers' here. They're political prisoners in my books.

Anyway, my point here is that in the end the responsibility lies on the hands of individual soldier, the one that pulls the trigger... There's no war if nobody shows up.

To clarify my view, I'm a pacifist by nature and I know quite a lot about war history and what really happens 'out there'. I DO NOT disrespect any soldier, I disrespect the reasons why there's a need for soldiers. That's where the problem should be tackled I think.
-Agent Fox Mulder
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer

Depleted Uranium Fallujah Iraq Birth Defects 06 Aug 2013 22:08 #12

• Straight Shooter
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:

p.s I have a lot of respect for US Armed services personnell, it's sad that they've been betrayed, I really don't think the job they were doing was unjust, Saddam was a tyrant simple as, essentially they were following orders, they were doing their job, they had lives, wives maybe children and they put their life at risk to serve their country and provide for their families, they are also a victim in all of this, I don't really share your or RA's line towards them...

Nope... :nono:

Since Mike and Chuck don't want to be conspiracy theorist because they both feel it's not real intellectualism.

You either blame the Mystery powers or the Armed services personnel so pick one...

Depleted Uranium Fallujah Iraq Birth Defects 06 Aug 2013 22:14 #13

\/\/hy? because you say so?
You either blame the Mystery powers or the Armed services personnel so pick one.
Why is power still a mystery to you?

Depleted Uranium Fallujah Iraq Birth Defects 06 Aug 2013 22:36 #14

• Straight Shooter
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:
\/\/hy? because you say so?
You either blame the Mystery powers or the Armed services personnel so pick one.
Why is power still a mystery to you?

Nice Counter question your debate skills are improving Mike... :spliff:

But i'm going to have to ask you what power you speak of first?

Depleted Uranium Fallujah Iraq Birth Defects 07 Aug 2013 12:06 #15

Well for a start I don't think power is a mystery, it's very clear there are a few obvious institutions of power between "Mystery powers or the armed services personnel" you mention.

Essentially you offer a choice between blaming something that doesn't exist and blaming the unfortunate peons used by the bourgeois state to conduct military affairs, the end result is that the only real "manifestation of power", the only one out of the two you mention which exists; the peons, are blamed.
Last Edit: 07 Aug 2013 12:07 by Ultimate Seeker ™.

Depleted Uranium Fallujah Iraq Birth Defects 07 Aug 2013 14:46 #16

• Straight Shooter
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:
Well for a start I don't think power is a mystery, it's very clear there are a few obvious institutions of power between "Mystery powers or the armed services personnel" you mention.

Essentially you offer a choice between blaming something that doesn't exist and blaming the unfortunate peons used by the bourgeois state to conduct military affairs, the end result is that the only real "manifestation of power", the only one out of the two you mention which exists; the peons, are blamed.

Is there really a bourgeois state without the peons?

There is no ptb without the armed services personnel.

Depleted Uranium Fallujah Iraq Birth Defects 07 Aug 2013 14:56 #17

.......... wrote:
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:

Is there really a bourgeois state without the peons?

There is no ptb without the armed services personnel.
Ok RA, try this, look at a few news stories about Egypt :chuckle:

The armed forces did what recently?

Who does the international community back in the region?

Who was the democratically elected and overthrown government?

Who do the people back?

Without the Peons as you say, taking history into consideration we probably wouldn't have a bourgeois state, we'd have a Germanic Fascist European Empire.

Depleted Uranium Fallujah Iraq Birth Defects 07 Aug 2013 15:04 #18

• Straight Shooter
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:

Without the Peons as you say, taking history into consideration we probably wouldn't have a bourgeois state, we'd have a Germanic Fascist European Empire.

Who would allow that?

Unless your example is the Sceptre Rule over there then point taken...

Depleted Uranium Fallujah Iraq Birth Defects 07 Aug 2013 15:19 #19

So you are basically blaming the Armed services personnel for not being born with a silver spoon in their mouth, for not going to a good private school and for joining the armed services, that their parents might have been in and derived a very comfortable lifestyle from?

people need to eat, is it the armies fault corporations have outsourced all the jobs they could be doing instead of fighting in wars?
Last Edit: 07 Aug 2013 15:20 by Ultimate Seeker ™.

Depleted Uranium Fallujah Iraq Birth Defects 07 Aug 2013 15:56 #20

• Straight Shooter
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:
So you are basically blaming the Armed services personnel for not being born with a silver spoon in their mouth, for not going to a good private school and for joining the armed services, that their parents might have been in and derived a very comfortable lifestyle from?

people need to eat, is it the armies fault corporations have outsourced all the jobs they could be doing instead of fighting in wars?

Fuck that Mike, now your talking some straight up bullshit... :shtf:

The way your thinking right now is the problem without a doubt...

When you ask is it the armies fault corporations have outsourced all the jobs are you assuming the grass in greener where they have been outsourced to?

Plenty of kids go to public school and figure out way's to get paid without shooting people for money...
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare