Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Question about gun crime/inner city violence

Question about gun crime/inner city violence 28 Sep 2013 01:05 #1

• Ultimate Seeker ™
What is the ideology behind inner city gun crime and violence? :think:
...Molti nemici molto onore...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Question about gun crime/inner city violence 28 Sep 2013 05:16 #2

• i-baster
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I am not sure what you mean by your question. Do you mean motivation for gun crime? Perhaps some of it is that people see gangster life as their only way to escape poverty. Not sure if this helps.

Question about gun crime/inner city violence 28 Sep 2013 05:54 #3

• Straight Shooter
Mike i could give you these specific answers if you want it uncut....

Or i can be more politically correct and not let it turn into some of the old threads on SZ about this topic.

Just let me know how you want it?

Drugs, poverty, rap music, bad parenting, lack of jobs, tribal warfare, dog eat dog mindset, poor education....ect.....

I have been to funerals in the ghetto for friends on my basketball team from back when i played until present time.

I could tell you about people openly drinking hennessy & smoking weed in the church during funeral service.

I could tell you what it's like to look at your friend laying in a casket in timberland boots, jeans and a hoodie on.

I could tell you about pastors i know who have done 10 years in prison for murder that do funeral services for my dead friends.

I could tell you what it's like to coach a basketball team for the last 5 years where more than 10 kids from it have been shot.

I could tell you what it's like to lock all the parents in the locker room as kids in the crowd are being shot during games.

Just let me know exactly where you want to go with this thread.....

Question about gun crime/inner city violence 28 Sep 2013 07:39 #4

• Straight Shooter
Matter a fact i'm not sure there is any ideology to even bother explaining...

I posted this video before and i'm going to post it again....

It explains exactly what's going on with the 15-17 year old teenagers in the ghetto....

Follow the lyrics along with the song and if you can understand it then you do and if not then you don't...

Bang,Bang, Bang Bang Bang

[Hook]
That Smoke got me gone you can hear in the air
We on top like some stairs
I Don't give no fuck if i'm going to hell
Can't fuck around with bitch niggas
Because they be acting like hoes
There's a lot hoes out here though
But I'm a let this hammer blow
Like... Bang,Bang, Bang Bang Bang
Bang,Bang Bang Bang Bang
Bang,Bang)*2

[Verse 1]
Choppers getting let off
Now they don't want no war
30 clips in them 45's gotta go back to the store (30 shot clip in a .45 caliber gun)
And that kush getting smoked gotta go back to the store
Cock back for show my man's gonna blow ( cock back the gun and my friends going to shoot)
So they ass better get low
Or get hit
Oh shit
That bulldog made niggas split (bulldog is a name for gun)
I'm trying to get rich
Fuck a bitch
Only thing she for is to get hit
I'm talking this dick
If she snitch, she can get the 30 clip (30 clip = 30 shot clip in the gun)
All we know is bang and then dip (All we know is shoot and then run)
And those bangers hollow tips
I swear to god that shit dead
Lets show these niggas how we do it
We got big hawks and the these goons ( hawks = guns)
That's gonna knock you out your shoes ( bullets will knock your body out of your shoes)
You better be a smart nigga
On that R.I.P Dart nigga
Two Bangas going hard nigga
Soft nigga go hard nigga

[Hook]
That Smoke got me gone you can hear in the air
We on top like some stairs
I Don't give no fuck if i'm going to hell
Can't fuck around with bitch niggas
Because they be acting like hoes
There's a lot hoes out here though
But I'm a let this hammer blow
Like... Bang,Bang, Bang Bang Bang
Bang,Bang Bang Bang Bang
Bang,Bang)*2

[Verse 2]
Glock 9
Tech9 , 30 clip, .45 :uzi:
When we hit him he ain't coming back
Smoking loud so this bloody loud, so I ain't coming back
And I'm Chief Keef bitch
Off a Pill I feel like E.T bitch
Your head will spin like CD bitch
Can't get caught by CPD bitch (CPD = Chicago Police Department)
My nigga bewski he got my back
Just bring a 9 we and we got a mac
You better listen we got the mac (Mac = Mac 10 firearm)
And on ya back we make nolia clap
We got 50 shot tecs so don't get wet (tecs = Tech-9 firearm)
We gone make some bullets rain on your block
Your bitch sucking all on my cock
On the block weed of the shopping shop
Smoking stank all we know is bang
Fuck run a train
We gone roll a train
Big propane like novacane
Chief Keef bitch I'm so insane
And there's dope boys that i rock with
City and black gates
Young money and 4'6
Flip a nigga like Patti cake

Question about gun crime/inner city violence 28 Sep 2013 10:18 #5

• Ultimate Seeker ™
i-baster wrote:
I am not sure what you mean by your question. Do you mean motivation for gun crime? Perhaps some of it is that people see gangster life as their only way to escape poverty. Not sure if this helps.
Yeah is there an ideological motivation for gun crime, inner city violence?

I suppose you've given a good answer there, would you agree with me that the drive to "escape poverty", is a manifestation of the aspirations of the Capitalist class and ideology?
Poverty really is a material motivation not ideological....
......... wrote:
Drugs, poverty, rap music, bad parenting, lack of jobs, tribal warfare, dog eat dog mindset, poor education
Is there a common ideological cause behind these manifestations of Inner city crime and depravation RA?
Last Edit: 28 Sep 2013 10:26 by Ultimate Seeker ™.

Question about gun crime/inner city violence 28 Sep 2013 11:11 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:
......... wrote:
Drugs, poverty, rap music, bad parenting, lack of jobs, tribal warfare, dog eat dog mindset, poor education
Is there a common ideological cause behind these manifestations of Inner city crime and depravation RA?

Money for one?

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 28 Sep 2013 13:09 by novum.

Question about gun crime/inner city violence 28 Sep 2013 13:02 #7

• i-baster
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Rather than escape poverty I mean aspire to riches, women and power. Be somebody.

Question about gun crime/inner city violence 28 Sep 2013 15:47 #8

• Straight Shooter
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:
......... wrote:

Ok so just let me explain why i'm using Chief Keef as an example right here.

Considering he has multiple videos which have over 50 million views and a multi-million dollar record deal with Interscope.

Plus Chief Keef is a great example of what i see going on in the ghettos of America for this reason.

There is a Chief Keef on every block in every ghetto of every city all across America.

Now for the question of what ideological cause is behind these manifestations of Inner city crime and depravation...

Well the first thing that comes to my mind is parenting and here is the perfect example of what i'm talking about

Why would his mom be taking pictures with her son glorifying how thousands of black kids are killing each other?

Seriously to answer your question about gun crime and inner city violence you must explain this picture...

Sure i could just say poverty is the reason behind all this but the truth is maybe that's not the exact case.

Chief Keef has plenty of extra money now but that wont make him more civilised....

Plus it's offensive to all the 3rd world countries which have far worse poverty and less violence than American ghetto's.

Question about gun crime/inner city violence 28 Sep 2013 17:15 #9

• Ultimate Seeker ™
i-baster wrote:
Rather than escape poverty I mean aspire to riches, women and power. Be somebody.
I like the way you've put that, would that be capitalist ideology then? because most people generally aspire to riches, sexual fulfilment and power, some just go about it in different ways depending on their environment and opportunities available to them.

Question about gun crime/inner city violence 28 Sep 2013 17:23 #10

• Ultimate Seeker ™
.......... wrote:
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:
......... wrote:

Considering he has multiple videos which have over 50 million views and a multi-million dollar record deal with Interscope.

Plus Chief Keef is a great example of what i see going on in the ghettos of America for this reason.

There is a Chief Keef on every block in every ghetto of every city all across America.

Now for the question of what ideological cause is behind these manifestations of Inner city crime and depravation...

Well the first thing that comes to my mind is parenting and here is the perfect example of what i'm talking about

Why would his mom be taking pictures with her son glorifying how thousands of black kids are killing each other?

Seriously to answer your question about gun crime and inner city violence you must explain this picture...

Sure i could just say poverty is the reason behind all this but the truth is maybe that's not the exact case.

Chief Keef has plenty of extra money now but that wont make him more civilised....

Plus it's offensive to all the 3rd world countries which have far worse poverty and less violence than American ghetto's.
Wealth, poverty, parenting etc are actually material influences, they would without a doubt play a part in motivating gun crime

I'm wondering whether you'd consider there to be an ideological cause for inner city crime.

Question about gun crime/inner city violence 28 Sep 2013 17:24 #11

• cantata
  • Silver Member
.......... wrote:
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:
......... wrote:

Sometimes I look at how they go on, be it here or in America, and think they are all starring in their own Hollywood mind-movie about Gangstas In Da Hood. Talk about being disassociated with the reality of who and where they are.
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier

Question about gun crime/inner city violence 28 Sep 2013 18:00 #12

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
Not in the same league as American cities of course, but Manchester has its problems....and most of it is associated with gangs fighting for control of the illegal drugs trade.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_crime_in_south_Manchester
Analysts trace the high rates of gun crime in south Manchester, England, to acute social deprivation in an inner city area south of Manchester city centre stretching from Hulme through Moss Side to Longsight.[1] Whilst by the 1990s, the trade in illegal narcotics and firearms had given rise to Manchester's nickname of "Gunchester", by the late 2000s levels of gang related gun crime had greatly reduced in the area as a whole ".[1][2]
The reasons for this transformation are not entirely clear but the heavy sentencing of main offenders, prohibiting the availability of firearms, community working and co-operation in tackling this kind of crime may have all played a role.[2]
The pen is mightier than the sword
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Question about gun crime/inner city violence 28 Sep 2013 18:57 #13

• Straight Shooter
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:
Wealth, poverty, parenting etc are actually material influences, they would without a doubt play a part in motivating gun crime

I'm wondering whether you'd consider there to be an ideological cause for inner city crime.

Seeker lets just be fair and admit that under capitalism the very under class of society have the most frustration and desperation trying to obtain the things which the upper class can have effortlessly. Seriously lets just give people in the ghetto the benefit of the doubt and admit that it's totally unfair. For instance an example would be i have friends who have Nike deals because they play pro ball and they get at least 10 pairs of shoes each month for free. Some of my friends literally have hundreds of pairs of Michael Jordan shoes in all styles and colors. Im talking about closets larger than the average persons bedroom. Now on the other hand i also personally know kids in the ghetto who shoot other kids who will not give up their shoes during robberies. So it's fair to blame capitalism for that i guess.

The problem is thousands and thousands and thousands of black kids are shooting each other in US ghetto's over very trivial stuff.

Sometimes it's as trivial as someone liking a picture of another boys girlfriend on facebook or grabbing her ass at school.

The bottom line is this issue where the kids in the ghetto are shooting each other by the thousands needs to be talked about because it's Americas most serious issue by far and stuff like Sandy Hook and Trayvon Martin steal all the attention away from it.

Question about gun crime/inner city violence 28 Sep 2013 21:04 #14

• i-baster
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Capitalism yes but without the same resources available to the bigger board room gangsters.

Question about gun crime/inner city violence 29 Sep 2013 21:13 #15

• Straight Shooter
Mike the definition of ideology is a system of ideas and ideals...

So what exactly do you mean by asking that in relation to gun crime/inner city violence?

Question about gun crime/inner city violence 29 Sep 2013 21:41 #16

• Ultimate Seeker ™
I've concluded that the reason people resort to crime and barbarism in the inner city ghettos is actually due to an absence of ideology.

It's a fundamentally material choice to do whatever you can to get money, that is all that matters.

Successful people are the willing adherents to ideology, they follow the rules and succeed, success breeds success, and parenting instills ideology, they don't have to make such hard choices as those in the ghetto, ideology has provided for them so they can live in a world based on morality.

Question about gun crime/inner city violence 29 Sep 2013 21:48 #17

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
Well worth watching docu...

The pen is mightier than the sword

Question about gun crime/inner city violence 29 Sep 2013 21:54 #18

• Straight Shooter
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:
I've concluded that the reason people resort to crime and barbarism in the inner city ghettos is actually due to an absence of ideology.

It's a fundamentally material choice to do whatever you can to get money, that is all that matters.

Successful people are the willing adherents to ideology, they follow the rules and succeed, success breeds success, and parenting instills ideology, they don't have to make such hard choices as those in the ghetto, ideology has provided for them so they can live in a world based on morality.

Certainly this makes for interesting conversation, i might need you to elaborate further so i can come up with an accurate response.

Are you assuming that all the teenage gang murders are based upon the drug trade?

Question about gun crime/inner city violence 29 Sep 2013 22:12 #19

• Ultimate Seeker ™
No I accept what you said that people kill over strange things, status, reputation, image, territory, perhaps all play a role, in a white middle class family that has followed closely the teachings of ideology, these things are obtainable and obtained by the ideologically acceptable ways, ie employment, purchases, of property, status commodities etc, anyone from an ideologically upright family who does not succeed shoulders the blame, and perhaps rightly so for failing to adhere to ideological instruction, most people in the ghetto are written off to begin with.

Question about gun crime/inner city violence 29 Sep 2013 22:31 #20

• Straight Shooter
very well said mike...